Flipbook Memories Reviews

3 | Tucson, AZ

3 Reviews for Flipbook Memories

Jill · Married on 03/19/2016

I cannot give enough praise to Amy & the team! They hosted photo flipbooks at our wedding last week and did such a wonderful job, not just running the event but helping us to figure out what would look good in a flipbook, letting us know where we are on time and being incredibly helpful and kind. This is so much fun and if you have not tried it I would recommend this company any time!

Sent on 03/27/2016
  • azsunshine

Crystal · Married on 03/12/2011

Having flipbooks at my wedding was the best decision I have ever made! It took a bit of convincing for my mom to agree to have them, because they are a bit more expensive than the candy in a favor box kind of favor, but it was so worth it! If you don't know what they are, check out the website because it is hard to explain, but trust me your guests will LOVE them! They were the talk of the whole night! We made a flipbook with just the wedding party right at the end of the cocktail hour, and then they made copies for everyone while we ate dinner. After dinner we handed them out personally and let each person know that when the dance floor opened up, they could go over to the booth by the DJ and make their own personal flipbook to take home as well! Everyone was completely floored by this! They had so much fun getting in groups and going crazy - there was often a line for the flipbooks stand! Many guests made multiple books and they all said it was the best favor idea they have ever seen. It got people up and involved and then out on the dance floor afterward. Best of all, I got a copy of all the video clips! They are hilarious! Absolutely priceless. Thank you flipbook memories!!!

Sent on 04/09/2011

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

0.4
      0.5

At first I loved them, I was a little sketchy bc I wouldn’t get responses as quickly but they set up at our wedding and they were great. However, when it came to getting our products post the wedding....they are complete frauds. I mean almost a year later and countless emails and phone calls and yet still no response. I’m truly disappointed I referred them to other weddings.

Sent on 07/27/2018