Flip Book Chicago Reviews

Flip Book Chicago View more information

4.1

1 User photo

Pam Married on 10/22/2016
    We hired Flip Book Chicago for my daughters wedding and what a great decision. Julio could not have been more accommodating and such a pleasure to work with. He responded immediately to all emails and phone calls which was so important. He is the ultimate professional in every way. And can't say enough about the Flip Books! No one had ever seen them before and they all LOVED them.Said it was such a fun alternative to a photo booth. This company is top notch and genuinely care about the customers and making sure everyone is having a great experience. Definitely 5 stars and a company to use for your next event.
    Taylor Married on 10/05/2016
    My friend who had a wedding hired flip book and I was I just fell in love with the concept ! So I hired them to my wedding as well and I couldn't have been happier ! I would recommended this place 10 times over !
    Karen Married on 07/03/2016
    I booked with Flip Book for my daughters wedding 07.03.2016 and they were so much fun. We had requested specific props and they were able to accommodate all of the unique items we requested. The Flip Book reps that came were all very kind and professional. I would like to say a special Thank You to Alyssa, Orlando and Lori for staying a bit over time to print extra books. You guys did an awesome job!

To anyone looking to book with flip book, My advice would be to take full advantage of your custom cover design. The designer will make any design you want for the covers. We had a guest list of 400 people and at times there was a bit of a line, but every one who wanted a book got one. I personally have 5 books with different family and friends. Also ask them to work with you on the price, they were much more flexible on price than the other flip book companies I called.

Thanks Flip Book

Karen G.
    Adina Married on 07/03/2016
    Hello,

I would first like to say Thanks to the Flip Book Reps. Orlando, Alyssa and Lori for staying longer and printing all the extra books we asked for. Some of our family could not make it. I am happy I will be able to send them some flip books. Flip Book was a huge hit with our friends and family.

Our family past time is going out on our sail boat together. My mother who booked there service requested they bring all types of nautical themed props. This was great! My dad even did one and had a blast.

Adina Belmonte
  • User2474121 2+ years ago
    Flip Book was great. Came to my wedding on a boat.
    They had a great price, made extra books, brought extra requested props.
    Positive, they were fantastic

Negative, most of the people were looking at a screen during the vignettes.
    Next time don't show the people the screen while filming the they won't be looking off camera for the vignettes.

Up sell could be the different quality of paper the vignettes are printed on.

All in all, they were awesome for the price. Custom books, nice to deal with on time and went out of their way. Would use them again and again.

Graham
  • User2471078 2+ years ago
    had a wonderful experience using FlibBook services. The product is innovative and fun; a welcome extra for any social event. We used them for a corporate event and the executive leadership team was very impressed with the quality of the product and the resourcefulness of the staff. The low cost was an added treat. Great job FlipBook!
    Craig Married on 05/22/2015
    These guys were awesome and so well worth the money. Very professional and responsive with questions. They clearly aim to please. Plus, the guests LOVED it!
    Rocinda Married on 08/10/2019

Best photobooth ever!

The Flipbook photo booth is my all time favorite! This is new, different and fun. What a way to bring the fun to your wedding without the same old photo booth and it’s a great souvenir for your guest to remember your wedding in their hands. I would have liked my guest to get more than one book printed at a time when it was 4 people taking the video. I did appreciate getting a digital link to view all the guest videos that were printed in books. This is worth the money and it will leave your guest in awe! We had it for 3 hours and it was good because I had two photo booths.
  • User2394689 2+ years ago
    To start with the video guy was not julio, who said he would be the one filiming my day, instead it was a much less incompetent, unprofessional, man named joe that was sent to film my wedding. He started off by showing up an hour & 45mins late to begin his filming of myself & my bridesmaids getting ready & then was there for all of 20 mins. So because he was late for filming me, he was also late for filiming my husband & his Groomsmen getting ready & caught the last 5 mins of them walking out. Next, he decided he only needed to film the last 10 mins of my church ceremony. Fast forward to my reception.. he shows up late, once again, & then decided at some point during the night that it was ok for him to drink. He even had the nerve to ask one of my GUESTS at the wedding to go & get him a drink!!! I have never seen or herd of anything more unprofessional in my life. Then, today (day after my wedding) i call the owner of flip book chicago, julio, who was rude and totally not willing to help. I asked for some of my money back & he said that he would give a refund but i would get no video. Thus, leaving with no memories at all from my wedding. He said he couldnt give me any money becuase of the "great deal" he gave me when in reality he charged me 900 dollars for a drunk to shoot 10 mins of my ceremony that was only 30 mins long. & then drank for free on me & also ate for free b/c i was kind enough to provide them with a meal for the evening. I would NEVER recommend their service to anyone!! I could have paid a couple houndred dollars more & gotten an amazing video to look back at & show our kids one day....now it is very possible that i will have nothing. Needless to say, stay faaarr away from this "company". & do not take the cheap way out because you are better off saving the money rather then spending $900 on garbage!! *update, i am currently taking the owner, julio, to court b/c he refuses to give me my money back & or the product i was promised in my contract*
    Sm Married on 05/05/2017
    DO NOT hire this company!!! They took our deposit for our wedding and we have not been able to get ahold of them for MONTHS! There is a reason they are cheaper than everyone else, because they steal deposits and have no intention of showing up to do the work. We are SO SAD about this and not sure what kind of horrible person would do this.