Fleurtations Reviews

36 | Raleigh, NC

36 Reviews for Fleurtations

Jenni · Married on 10/26/2013

Michael was great to work with! Fleurtations provided beautiful textures and colors on our wedding day…great memories!!

Mike is a true artist and a top notch professional. I have done business with him on several occasions for weddings and he has never disappointed. I trust him to follow through with my requests and he always delivers. He takes a great deal of pride in his work and makes sure things are "just right" for any function he is providing flowers and decor for. He will work with you whatever your budget and help you create your "vision" for your special event. I highly recommend Mike. In my opinion he is one of the best in the Triangle if not the state.

Meredith · Married on 05/25/2013

Mike at Fluertations was wonderful. He really helped make my day look beautiful. He has great taste and was very helpful working with me to figure out what I wanted. (When I started the process I really didnt know what I wanted). He went above and beyond to help make everything run smoothly. Thanks Mike!

Tiffany · Married on 04/26/2013

I had no idea what kind of vision I had for my wedding, I basically just knew the colors and that I had to have blue orchids somewhere. Michael and Greg worked with me and my husband to create the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen! We had a beautiful lighted arch that Michael put together with flowers and light that we stood under when we said "I do" that was absolutely spectacular!! The table fixtures were amazing, the intricate detail that was put into the arrangements was gorgeous and you can tell that they spent a lot of time making sure everything look magnificent! They turned my vague thoughts into a dream and I could not have asked for a more beautiful day! Absolutely perfect!

Sandra · Married on 03/10/2013

Michael made my vision for my wedding come true. The decorations and flowers made my perfect day perfect :-)

Allison · Married on 12/29/2012

Michael, The flowers were beautiful. The arrangments were fantastic for our daughters wedding as have everything you have done for me over the years. Your help and suggestions in making this a special day were perfect. The rehearsall dinner flowers were perfect for the evening. I can't thank you enough.

Allison

Julia · Married on 11/24/2012

Michael was amazing to work with, very flexible, and so creative! Fleurtations made my wedding beautiful. The bouquets and floral arrangements turned out STUNNING. Michael paid attention to every little detail, truly making my wedding perfect! I would definitely recommend Fleurtations to any future brides as well as for any other functions needing flowers!!

Karen · Married on 09/14/2012

Fleurtations worked with me to decorate a venue for my son's rehearsal dinner. Michael provided inspiration and guidance to make this a wonderful event. I knew I was able to leave the details in Michael's capable hands. The venue was beautiful. Fleurtations provided all I was looking for and peace of mind. I can't thank Fleurtaions enough.

Dawn · Married on 08/25/2012

We got wonderful service, the flowers were even better than expected. Everyone loved our arrangements, and last minute ideas were implemented with no trouble!

Kerri · Married on 08/18/2012

Fleurtations was amazing! Michael worked with my idea to use various vases and old bottles, and it came out better than I ever could have imagined. The flowers he picked were gorgeous and when I saw them all put together on the big day it almost made me cry (happy tears, of course!). Any bride would be thrilled with his work, he was very friendly and professional, and it was a pleasure working with him.

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2012

Fleurtations provided all the beautiful flowers for my wedding and everything looked perfect. Every expectation and detail I requested was met by Michael and his team at Fleurtations. The flowers were exactly as I had envisioned for my wedding day- simple, yet classy, timeless, and elegant. Unlike many other florists I visited in the area, Michael always listened to me and communicated effectively about what would love best with our vision while always staying conscious of our budget. We have received so many compliments on the beauty and quality of the flowers and how well they fit with all the other decorations at the ceremony and reception. You will not be sorry with the value, quality and service of Fleurtations if you choose them for your wedding florist!

Jo · Married on 05/05/2012

Michael talked with us and found out our preferences, then we told him to do what he thought would work best. Our flowers were gorgeous and one arrangement is still looking good on my table (a week and a half later). My husband even commented that we got our money's worth because of the design and lasting quality. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Lindsey · Married on 05/05/2012

Michael was fabulous to work with! His arrangements were even more beautiful than I thought they would be. I would recommend working with him to any bride!

Katie · Married on 11/26/2011

Michael did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. I went to the consultation with a few ideas, but not entirely sure what I wanted the flowers to look like. He listened to my ideas and offered different ways to incorporate them into the different arrangements. The bouquets he created were beautiful and better than I had imagined they would be. We received so many compliments on the flowers during the wedding and he stayed within our budget, as well.

Laura · Married on 10/22/2011

Fleurtations is simply amazing! The vendor (Michael) listens to your feedback and is fresh with ideas, while maintaining a professional attitude. Our flowers were exactly what we wanted and Fluertations kept us right in the budget we wanted! Excellent florist!

• W

Rena · Married on 05/07/2011

This floral vendor was absolutely wonderful!!!!! We thoroughly enjoyed working with Michael, the owner. The flowers at our wedding and reception exceeded our expectations and we had several people to comment on how beautiful they were. The bridal bouquet was exquisite and the bridesmaid bouquets were beautiful as well. This was an outdoor wedding and there was an arbor that was decorated with swags that were stunning. And to top it all off, the floral decor on the cake was amazing and just exactly enough!!!! I am the mother of the bride, and I would recommend Fleurtations to anyone in the Raleigh area or anywhere they will travel to!!!!!!! You will be glad you found them.

Tom · Married on 05/07/2011

I can't say enough good things about Fleurtations and the owner Michael. If you are looking for someone with creative ideas look to Michael. He was responsive, great to work with, and everything was awesome.
    The flowers and displays that he created were just what we asked for. The displays were so popular that our guests grabbed them up as we offered them. At least we were able to save one display for ourselves.
    I highly recommend doing business with Fleurtations, you won't be disappointed.

Susan · Married on 05/06/2011

When the upscale restaurant where you are having your rehearsal dinner, takes photos of the flower arrangements because the restaurant has never looked so good, you know you have a great florist! Michael's designs and selections of flowers are outstanding! He's the best!
    Susan Holbrook, Mother of the Groom

Frederic · Married on 01/08/2011

We planned the flowers and decor from another state and the whole process, which you think would be a nightmare, was absolutely a WONDERFUL experience. Michael McLamb is one of the most talented decorative artists I have worked with and everything from the candles to the flowers was gorgeous. Excellent customer service and very, very reasonable pricing. Bravo!

• User1120249 · 2+ years ago

My flowers and decor were to gorgeous. I had the most beautiful wedding I'd ever seen. Many of my vendors highly recommended Michael at Fleurtations, and they were right. A friend of mine handled my wedding design, so I didn't have much interaction with him, but the result was tremendous. When I walked into the reception room, my breath was literally taken away.

Jaclyn · Married on 11/06/2010

Amazing! Michael McLamb was so wonderful to work with! He is fun and personable with such beautiful ideas! Everything i asked for he delivered plus some! He was so professional and was extremely knowledgeable! Michael made my vision come to life right before me!! He is truly a pleasure to talk to & work with! I had a fall wedding and he captured the whole feeling and look to what a rustic fall wedding should look like! It was amazing! I highly recommend using Michael McLamb!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/09/2010

Michael McLamb with Fleurtations created fantastic floral displays and centerpieces for our wedding. He created the flowers for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. Michael was always available when I needed to meet with him. I first met him at the Bridal show at the NC fairgrounds. We instantly made an appt and loved all this work. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Debbie · Married on 04/17/2010

Michael Mclamb is the ultimate professional. His suggestions and designs were out of this world. The arrangements, bouquets, corsages, and outdoor decorations(doors to the church and at the reception doors) were absolutely beautiful. He was so easy to work with and didn't mind our numerous phone calls. I would highly recommend him to any bride or even anyone needing help with an event of any kind! Debbie P.

Kelly · Married on 04/17/2010

My wedding day was everything I could have dreamed of and more thanks to Michael at Fleurtations! Michael has the ability to make an ordinary flower look amazing! I will never be able to express how much of an impact his expertise had on my wedding day, the bouquets, corsages, table centerpieces, etc were all amazing! I would recommend Michael to any bride who wants her wedding day to be extra special! Thanks Michael!

Meghan · Married on 10/10/2009

Michael Mclamb, of Fleurtations, is a genius! My flowers were amazing- everything from the bouquets to the arrangements at both the church where I was married and my own church. I loved everything that he did- they brought such a vibrance into each venue (and made both my bridesmaids and my dress stand out!). He's got a creative and original eye- give him instructions on what you'd like to see and he will, without a doubt, go above and beyond. What says the most to me is that my father, who doesn't really notice much about floral arrangements, thinks that Michael is a genius as well.
    Even though our wedding day is over and all I'll have at this point to remember his fantastic work are the photos, I'll be sure to use Michael for each and every event where I'll need flowers from now on...and maybe on any random day when I just feel like looking at his beautiful work!
    Thank you SO much, Michael, for brightening our wedding day. It was glorious.