Fleurt Beauty Company Reviews

Fleurt Beauty Company 6
Fleurt Beauty Company 7

Christine McFarlane · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Holy Amazing!

Meaghan is the bomb! She turns you into the inspiration pictures you give her! She is crazy talented with both hair and makeup. She masters your styling in a remarkable amount of time, and with products that last. Not only is she great at what she does, but she is an awesome person that is so easy to get along with and makes you so comfortable while sitting in her chair. Thank you, Meaghan!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan Luhowy · Married on 06/30/2019

Extremely talented ladies, fun personalities, what more could you ask for?!

Meaghan and Rachael from Fleurt Beauty were so wonderful to work with- I will not be able to say enough good things about them here.
    On our wedding day, it was beyond hot (06.30.2019). My sisters/bridesmaids and I had a goal to make our makeup and hair last just long enough for the ceremony and pictures. However, not a single one of our makeup or hair budged the ENTIRE night. It still looked just as amazing as it did when Rachael and Meaghan first completed it. My skin also decided to break-out the week before the wedding, which is wonderful in itself, but I'm still looking at pictures completely stunned at the coverage Rachael was able to achieve. Girl knows what she's doing with an airbrush! :) Meaghan had us all relaxed and laughing with her quick wit. She was able to quickly pivot from one hair style to another if you weren't in love with the style yet. Both fantastic ladies nailed the exact looks we all wanted. They arrived early and prepared, had great energy and attitudes, and worked with each of us to get the exact looks we wanted. Both ladies were not only amazing to work with, but just lovely people to hang out with. My out-of-town family/friends even made a comment to me after they left that day, that they wished they lived closer to them to be regular clients!
    Their talents are worth every penny. I was worried about a few things on our wedding day, but hair and makeup was not one of them. I highly recommend them to any brides-to-be!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Laura Willhelm · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent and fun!

Meaghan and Dana were professional and flexible. They also made sure we had FUN by chatting with us while getting ready on our special day. They came to our location and that made things that much easier. I highly recommend Fleurt Beauty to any bride who wants to keep things simple and streamlined on their special day!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Lauren Corrigan · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing Talent & Friendly Service

Rachael and Meaghan are wonderful! I recently collaborated with them for a styled shoot in the Baltimore area. I forwarded only a few inspiration pictures, and Meaghan and Rachael made my vision come to life. Both ladies were extremely responsive via email and phone, on time, and fun! I will absolutely be recommending them to future brides in the area, they are a true talent!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Angela · Married on 12/08/2018

Professional team, flawless make-up!

Rachael and Dani gave me the look of my dreams for my wedding day. They were both professional, flexible, and incredibly in-tune to what my girls and I wanted. Book them for your big day - you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/10/2018

Meaghan Whalen was great!

Meaghan did a amazing job on my makeup and my bridesmaids! She is very responsive and such a sweetheart! She did exactly what I wanted and I got so many compliments that day! Thanks again! She’s the best!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Fleurt Beauty Company 8

Erica Kochanek · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding Day

Meaghan did an absolute amazing job from beginning to end. I loved the look she came up with for me at my bridal trial before my wedding and then she did an amazing job on myself and family/bridesmaids the day of. I would HIGHLY recommend her to every bride-to-be!

• Jess

Jess · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing hair experience!

Working with Meaghan was amazing! She did hair for all the ladies in the wedding party, and everyone loved her work. We had some challenging hair lengths, but Meaghan was incredibly upbeat and positive the whole time. Also, she impressed everyone with her hair knowledge. She also went above and beyond with touch-ups, making sure we were prepared for any hair emergency, and helped me apply my eyelashes since I was struggling. She does phenomenal work and is a wonderful human being too!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Fleurt Beauty Company 9
    Fleurt Beauty Company 10
  • Dee

Dee Miller · Married on 10/12/2018

The most Kind and passionate stylist!

I used Meg as my hair stylist for my wedding back in October. I met her through a family friend and fell completely in love! She was the most amazing stylist. She made my boho, laid back, epic braid vision come to life. She’s so easy to work with and so so so incredibly kind. She did half my bridesmaids hair who also couldn’t stop raving about her! She also did my make up for my rehearsal dinner the night before and it was utter perfection. I can’t emphasize enough about how genuine this girl is and how passionate she is about her work. There’s No one better!

Lindsay · Married on 09/29/2018

Rachael was such a gift to have as the make-up artist for my wedding! Especially because my wedding was on the anniversary date of her own wedding and she was still with US all day! She was present, professional, and fun the entire time to boot! She made me and my girls feel amazing! She also really listened to all of what we wanted and still felt exactly like ourselves, just a more sparkly fancier version ;). Prior to the wedding, if I had any questions or concerns, she was immediately responsive EVEN when she was on vacation. She truly goes above and beyond! Can't say enough good things about her!! You will be so happy to have booked her for whatever special date or event you may be planning because she makes you feel it is just as special to her as it is to you!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Fleurt Beauty Company 11
    Fleurt Beauty Company 12

Nicole Preller · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolute Perfection!

I cannot rave enough about Meaghan!! I am so lucky that my photographer, who is also a gem, recommended Meaghan to me! I am normally one who is foreign to makeup and uncomfortable with it on (since I have NO idea what I am doing) and Meaghan made me feel like the most beautiful person in the world! I was lucky enough to use her for my wedding (and my girls) and my engagement photos. She was so easy to work with and fun to be around! She became one of the girls and we were sad to see her pack up and leave when she was done. Her work is absolute perfection! I cannot wait to come up with an excuse to use her again. She is amazing! Love her

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/15/2018

I had the most amazing experience with Meaghan for my wedding in September. Meaghan was referred to me by someone in the industry as well as a friend who is using her for their wedding, and I have never been so grateful! She was the exact person I needed for my wedding makeup! She has the most incredible personality and immediately makes you feel like she's your best friend. I was pretty nervous about getting my makeup done because I typically don't wear much and neither do most of my bridesmaids, mom, or MIL, but Meaghan absolutely nailed the natural makeup look on everyone! She is seriously incredible and I feel so fortunate to have had her as a part of our vendor team!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Laura · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely gorgeous!

Working with Rachael was a dream! I felt so beautiful and my look lasted ALL NIGHT LONG! The makeup was weightless and I didn't feel like I was wearing a mask, despite the fact that I had requested a more "glam" look which tend to be heavier. Rachael was friendly, professional, prompt, and really customized each girl's look. A bridesmaid wanted a more Hollywood glam look and Rachael totally delivered. She made everyone feel at ease, completed beautiful and age-appropriate looks, and was an integral piece of making our wedding day perfect! I highly recommend Fleurt Beauty, and the fact that they offer hair AND makeup is amazing and makes it just that much easier for brides.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Fleurt Beauty Company 17
  • Johanna

Johanna · Married on 08/25/2018

Rachel is THE BEST!

I ABSOLUTLY would recommend Rachel + her team!! Rachel is so professional and there was never a time that I doubted that she would make my wedding party & myself look our best on my big day. I had 7 Bridesmaids and 4 flowers and my mom get their makeup done and they were ALL thrilled with their makeup! You will not regret having her apart of your big day!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Alissa · Married on 08/11/2018

Fantastic Service

Meaghan was so easy to work with in planning and executing the event. She treated all the ladies (and the girls) in my wedding so nice. The makeup was very natural, but beautiful looking. I just received pictures back from my wedding and the girls look great all throughout the night.

Parisa Kaliush · Married on 08/10/2018

Affordable bliss!

I was so shocked to learn how much more affordable Rachael's services are relative to those of other makeup artists. Don't be fooled by her low prices -- her service is professional and caring. She even scheduled a trial service with my mother-in-law who was very unsure about having someone else do her makeup. Needless to say, everyone felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Tiffany · Married on 07/14/2018

I would give 100 starts if it let me!!

I had the BEST experience with Rachael on our big day. All of my girls looked incredible and they all still rave about how sweet and easy she was to work with. Absolutely love her and would recommend her for anything you ever need ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 12/04/2018

Stephanie Boisvert · Married on 07/11/2018

Wow. What an amazing artist!

I worked with her on a staged shoot and I was blown away! She made me feel like her Bestfriend and I never knew I could look that stunning! I have never felt so comfortable and relaxed in my life! Love her personality and professionalism as well as her skill and knowledge on the whole process! Highly highly recommend to anyone looking for an artist!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Fleurt Beauty Company 18
    Fleurt Beauty Company 19
    Fleurt Beauty Company 20

Liz · Married on 05/12/2018

Rachael is amazing! She is so talented and very easy to work with. She is so positive and has a calming presence that allowed the morning of my wedding to be low stress and go very smoothly. She is very accommodating and works really hard to find out exactly what you are looking for on your wedding day. My bridal party had a variety of requests (some who wanted glam looks and some who wanted more low key) and she was able to accommodate everyone and make them feel their best. I can not imagine my wedding day with out her!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Fleurt Beauty Company 21
    Fleurt Beauty Company 22

Becky Monk · Married on 05/05/2018

Could not have asked for a better experience!

Rachael is absolutely AMAZING! She was so organized and responsive when I was setting up a trial with her. She listened to everything I wanted and gave me the exact makeup I was looking for!! I felt glamorous but still looked like myself. She was right on time on the day of the wedding and stuck to our schedule perfectly. All of my bridesmaids and I were ready by the time we were scheduled to start taking pictures with the photographer. She is so sweet and an absolute pleasure to be around.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Riane · Married on 04/29/2018

I had such a WONDERFUL experience with Meaghan for my wedding in April! She was AMAZING from the start to end. Meaghan was THE best to work with. She answered any questions that I had during the entire process. I also received so many compliments on my trial makeup. Followed by everyone complimenting how much they loved my makeup for our wedding. If you are conflicted with who to choose as your makeup artist, look no futher. You won’t regret going with Meaghan!! Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Fleurt Beauty Company 23

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Rachael was amazing! Her makeup looked fantastic on everyone!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2018

Rachael was so great! She really made it a point to make sure my wedding make-up was exactly what I wanted. All of my girls looked fabulous as well!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Eliza · Married on 03/10/2018

Meaghan was amazing!!!! She truly listened to what I wanted and made me feel beautiful!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Fleurt Beauty Company 24

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2017

I love Meaghan! She's extremely good at what she does. I had a pretty specific vision for what I wanted my wedding makeup to look like and she delivered - and then some. She's super personable and sweet. I couldn't recommend her any higher.

Sent on 11/30/2017