Fleurt Beauty Company Reviews

Fleurt Beauty Company 6
Fleurt Beauty Company 7

Christine McFarlane · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Holy Amazing!

Meaghan is the bomb! She turns you into the inspiration pictures you give her! She is crazy talented with both hair and makeup. She masters your styling in a remarkable amount of time, and with products that last. Not only is she great at what she does, but she is an awesome person that is so easy to get along with and makes you so comfortable while sitting in her chair. Thank you, Meaghan!!

Erica Kochanek · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding Day

Meaghan did an absolute amazing job from beginning to end. I loved the look she came up with for me at my bridal trial before my wedding and then she did an amazing job on myself and family/bridesmaids the day of. I would HIGHLY recommend her to every bride-to-be!

• Jess

Jess · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing hair experience!

Working with Meaghan was amazing! She did hair for all the ladies in the wedding party, and everyone loved her work. We had some challenging hair lengths, but Meaghan was incredibly upbeat and positive the whole time. Also, she impressed everyone with her hair knowledge. She also went above and beyond with touch-ups, making sure we were prepared for any hair emergency, and helped me apply my eyelashes since I was struggling. She does phenomenal work and is a wonderful human being too!

Fleurt Beauty Company 8
    Fleurt Beauty Company 9
  • Dee

Dee Miller · Married on 10/12/2018

The most Kind and passionate stylist!

I used Meg as my hair stylist for my wedding back in October. I met her through a family friend and fell completely in love! She was the most amazing stylist. She made my boho, laid back, epic braid vision come to life. She’s so easy to work with and so so so incredibly kind. She did half my bridesmaids hair who also couldn’t stop raving about her! She also did my make up for my rehearsal dinner the night before and it was utter perfection. I can’t emphasize enough about how genuine this girl is and how passionate she is about her work. There’s No one better!

Lindsay · Married on 09/29/2018

Rachael was such a gift to have as the make-up artist for my wedding! Especially because my wedding was on the anniversary date of her own wedding and she was still with US all day! She was present, professional, and fun the entire time to boot! She made me and my girls feel amazing! She also really listened to all of what we wanted and still felt exactly like ourselves, just a more sparkly fancier version ;). Prior to the wedding, if I had any questions or concerns, she was immediately responsive EVEN when she was on vacation. She truly goes above and beyond! Can't say enough good things about her!! You will be so happy to have booked her for whatever special date or event you may be planning because she makes you feel it is just as special to her as it is to you!

Fleurt Beauty Company 10
    Fleurt Beauty Company 11

Nicole Preller · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolute Perfection!

I cannot rave enough about Meaghan!! I am so lucky that my photographer, who is also a gem, recommended Meaghan to me! I am normally one who is foreign to makeup and uncomfortable with it on (since I have NO idea what I am doing) and Meaghan made me feel like the most beautiful person in the world! I was lucky enough to use her for my wedding (and my girls) and my engagement photos. She was so easy to work with and fun to be around! She became one of the girls and we were sad to see her pack up and leave when she was done. Her work is absolute perfection! I cannot wait to come up with an excuse to use her again. She is amazing! Love her

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/15/2018

I had the most amazing experience with Meaghan for my wedding in September. Meaghan was referred to me by someone in the industry as well as a friend who is using her for their wedding, and I have never been so grateful! She was the exact person I needed for my wedding makeup! She has the most incredible personality and immediately makes you feel like she's your best friend. I was pretty nervous about getting my makeup done because I typically don't wear much and neither do most of my bridesmaids, mom, or MIL, but Meaghan absolutely nailed the natural makeup look on everyone! She is seriously incredible and I feel so fortunate to have had her as a part of our vendor team!

Laura · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely gorgeous!

Working with Rachael was a dream! I felt so beautiful and my look lasted ALL NIGHT LONG! The makeup was weightless and I didn't feel like I was wearing a mask, despite the fact that I had requested a more "glam" look which tend to be heavier. Rachael was friendly, professional, prompt, and really customized each girl's look. A bridesmaid wanted a more Hollywood glam look and Rachael totally delivered. She made everyone feel at ease, completed beautiful and age-appropriate looks, and was an integral piece of making our wedding day perfect! I highly recommend Fleurt Beauty, and the fact that they offer hair AND makeup is amazing and makes it just that much easier for brides.

Fleurt Beauty Company 12
    Fleurt Beauty Company 13
    Fleurt Beauty Company 14
    Fleurt Beauty Company 15
    Fleurt Beauty Company 16
  • Johanna

Johanna · Married on 08/25/2018

Rachel is THE BEST!

I ABSOLUTLY would recommend Rachel + her team!! Rachel is so professional and there was never a time that I doubted that she would make my wedding party & myself look our best on my big day. I had 7 Bridesmaids and 4 flowers and my mom get their makeup done and they were ALL thrilled with their makeup! You will not regret having her apart of your big day!

Alissa · Married on 08/11/2018

Fantastic Service

Meaghan was so easy to work with in planning and executing the event. She treated all the ladies (and the girls) in my wedding so nice. The makeup was very natural, but beautiful looking. I just received pictures back from my wedding and the girls look great all throughout the night.

Parisa Kaliush · Married on 08/10/2018

Affordable bliss!

I was so shocked to learn how much more affordable Rachael's services are relative to those of other makeup artists. Don't be fooled by her low prices -- her service is professional and caring. She even scheduled a trial service with my mother-in-law who was very unsure about having someone else do her makeup. Needless to say, everyone felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

Tiffany · Married on 07/14/2018

I would give 100 starts if it let me!!

I had the BEST experience with Rachael on our big day. All of my girls looked incredible and they all still rave about how sweet and easy she was to work with. Absolutely love her and would recommend her for anything you ever need ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Stephanie Boisvert · Married on 07/11/2018

Wow. What an amazing artist!

I worked with her on a staged shoot and I was blown away! She made me feel like her Bestfriend and I never knew I could look that stunning! I have never felt so comfortable and relaxed in my life! Love her personality and professionalism as well as her skill and knowledge on the whole process! Highly highly recommend to anyone looking for an artist!

Fleurt Beauty Company 17
    Fleurt Beauty Company 18
    Fleurt Beauty Company 19

Liz · Married on 05/12/2018

Rachael is amazing! She is so talented and very easy to work with. She is so positive and has a calming presence that allowed the morning of my wedding to be low stress and go very smoothly. She is very accommodating and works really hard to find out exactly what you are looking for on your wedding day. My bridal party had a variety of requests (some who wanted glam looks and some who wanted more low key) and she was able to accommodate everyone and make them feel their best. I can not imagine my wedding day with out her!

Fleurt Beauty Company 20
    Fleurt Beauty Company 21

Becky Monk · Married on 05/05/2018

Could not have asked for a better experience!

Rachael is absolutely AMAZING! She was so organized and responsive when I was setting up a trial with her. She listened to everything I wanted and gave me the exact makeup I was looking for!! I felt glamorous but still looked like myself. She was right on time on the day of the wedding and stuck to our schedule perfectly. All of my bridesmaids and I were ready by the time we were scheduled to start taking pictures with the photographer. She is so sweet and an absolute pleasure to be around.

Riane · Married on 04/29/2018

I had such a WONDERFUL experience with Meaghan for my wedding in April! She was AMAZING from the start to end. Meaghan was THE best to work with. She answered any questions that I had during the entire process. I also received so many compliments on my trial makeup. Followed by everyone complimenting how much they loved my makeup for our wedding. If you are conflicted with who to choose as your makeup artist, look no futher. You won’t regret going with Meaghan!! Thanks for everything!!

Fleurt Beauty Company 22

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Rachael was amazing! Her makeup looked fantastic on everyone!

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2018

Rachael was so great! She really made it a point to make sure my wedding make-up was exactly what I wanted. All of my girls looked fabulous as well!

Eliza · Married on 03/10/2018

Meaghan was amazing!!!! She truly listened to what I wanted and made me feel beautiful!!!!

Fleurt Beauty Company 23

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2017

I love Meaghan! She's extremely good at what she does. I had a pretty specific vision for what I wanted my wedding makeup to look like and she delivered - and then some. She's super personable and sweet. I couldn't recommend her any higher.

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely wonderful! I would hire again and again! Meaghan did hair and make-up for my wedding and everything was flawless, lasted (beyond expectations) and was simply beautiful! She is fun and easy to work with, and highly attentive to what you are looking for. Fleurt Beauty Company comes with my absolute highest recommendations, without hesitation.

Erin · Married on 10/28/2017

Rachael Wontrop at Fleurt Beauty is a friend of mine and was already booked on my wedding day when I started searching for a makeup artist, but she highly recommended her partner at Fleurt Beauty, Meaghan Whalen. I met Meaghan for the first time at my makeup trial, she was so easy to talk to, I felt like I knew her for years. I wanted to find the perfect makeup look for my wedding day for me and Meaghan nailed it! She is an expert in the industry and it truly shows! She answered all my questions throughout the process (and I had a lot of questions), she responded quickly, and made me feel oh so glam on my wedding day, my makeup was flawless and lasted all day and night. Her calmness and confidence put me at ease during the getting ready process on my wedding day. Meaghan did my makeup, my three bridesmaids and my mom; she was very efficient so much so she finished everyone early! I would highly recommend Fleurt Beauty for your wedding makeup!

Amy · Married on 10/27/2017

So I learned about Fluert Beauty from my photographer and she highly recommended Rachael Wontrop. All I can say is I was blown away by her gift with makeup! She was accommodating, kind and professional. She allows you to tweak your look just the way you want it but gives great tips and suggestions. I ended up making a new friend because she was just so easy to work with and we just clicked! All of my bridesmaids who had their makeup done couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful they looked! I looked exactly how I always envisioned and that meant everything to me. Don’t give it a second thought -BOOK THEM NOW!

Fleurt Beauty Company 24

Mattie · Married on 10/21/2017

Rachael was WONDERFUL to work with! I have Realllyyyy sensitive skin, and I’m allergic to nearly everything- and she went out of her way to make sure that I didn’t have an allergic reaction on my wedding day. Moreover, she made me LOOK and feel like a princess. I wish this allowed pictures to show you my before and after, but she was a miracle worker— honestly. I was so so worried to get my makeup done (I never do because so often I get swollen eyes or a rash all over my face and eyes or break out everywhere with hives and pimples) but she worked with me at every step and now I have all new products I know I can use! Can’t go wrong with booking this girl— she is simply the best!!!

Elysia · Married on 10/15/2017

Meaghan was great to work with! She was on time for everything, easy to talk to, listened to what I wanted for my look, and had great pricing compared to what else I saw. Great personality and very professional. 100% recommend.