Fleurishing Flowers Reviews

16 | Waltham, MA

16 Reviews for Fleurishing Flowers

Loma · Married on 05/20/2017

I met Jane through my mom as they known each other for a quite long time. Jane did a fabulous job with flower /decor arrangements for my wedding and reception. She is really creative and she knows her flowers. It was really really easy to work with her. She was always available for you. As this was an Indian wedding, Jane made beautiful flower jewelry and she ordered some of the best garlands for the ceremony. The reception centerpieces she worked on were just gorgeous and it popped out in the room. Thank you, Jane, for making my wedding look beautiful with your flowers.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jaime · Married on 05/07/2017

My husband and I got married Sunday May 7th at The Villa Grand Ballroom and Jane was our florist. She did such an amazing job and was so organized through the whole planning process. We told her we had a budget and she was still able to work within our budget to make our floral vision come to life. We couldn't have asked for a better florist. Jane with Fleurishing Flowers did such an amazing job. I was in disbelief when I first walked into our venue and saw how gorgeous everything looked thanks to Jane. My husband and I would highly recommend her as your florist for your wedding.

Sent on 05/18/2017

M · Married on 01/01/2017

Working with Jane and Fleurishing Flowers was one of the best decisions I made in planning my wedding! I had only vague ideas of what type of floral design I envisioned, but Jane could weave together the ideas and concepts I brought to her, and created a beautiful, cohesive vision. Even as my plans and ideas changed, Jane was flexible and dynamic, eagerly presenting new ideas to meet our needs. We had an Indian wedding, and Jane flawlessly designed pieces for all our events. Her floral artistry is refreshingly unique, stunningly gorgeous, and impeccably coordinated. Her design style was innovative was well, and she created a seamless fusion of traditional Indian design with a modern flair. She was helpful ensuring we stuck to our budget, and was always able to suggest a more affordable, but equally beautiful, option when needed. We are so thrilled with how our wedding looked, and strongly recommend Jane for her incredible work!

Sent on 03/12/2017

RD · Married on 08/27/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Jane for our August Indian wedding. Nearly two months after our wedding, our guests continue to call us to express that in all of the weddings they have attended they have never seen flowers as beautiful as those Jane put together for our celebration. Over the many month preparation process Jane was a dream to work with. Not only is she communicative and reliable, but Jane's genuine enthusiasm and curiosity to learn about what was important to my husband and I, as well as understand our vision, resulted in a process that was enjoyable and fruitful. She made all aspects of our wedding dream come to life. She went above and beyond - from sourcing flowers from India to finding creative solutions to remain within our budget - we feel so lucky to have had Jane's talent as a part of our wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Ryan · Married on 08/20/2016

From the moment I met Jane, I knew she would make our wedding day beautiful and bright! She is creative, collaborative, responsive and just fun to be around. Her insight and attitude made it easy to design a romantic and fun day with lots of color and delicate touches. Jan was with us on the big day to set up and repurpose pieces. Her attention to detail and friendly face made for a perfect experience. Overall these ladies were key in the excellence of our wedding day!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Gillian · Married on 08/14/2016

Jane from Fleurishing Flowers was amazing. I received so many compliments from guests about my bouquet and floral arrangement. She was easy to work with addressed all of my concerns and was open to all of my opinions regarding the wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Diane · Married on 07/02/2016

We had a wonderful experience working with Jane at Flourishing Flowers. We came to Jane with a color scheme and barely any vision of what we really wanted our wedding to look like and she was so knowledgeable about flowers and so creative with her arrangements that it made our wedding day perfect and beautiful! She was able to make arrangements and personal flowers in such vibrant colors that it made our pictures so perfect and breath taking. Her work is amazing and she brought all the flowers and arrangements on time for our group photos prior to the wedding. I also left a lot of things up to her creative judgment and she just made everything look classy and gorgeous! Lastly, she was the only florist we found in our extensive search who was willing to work with our budget and made our dreams come true with economy! She is a warm and wonderful person to work with and I am so so happy that she helped us on our wedding day. THANKS, JANE!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Victoria · Married on 06/25/2016

Jane is a phenomenal florist with so much talent and she was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning. I first called Jane just to see if she would be available to meet with me on fairly short notice. From the moment I spoke with her she was extremely accommodating. I was immediately at ease about the flowers and knew I wanted to work with her. I sent her some ideas from Pinterest before our first meeting and when we met she brought me a bouquet and a centerpiece to take home!

My wedding was a blend of a 1920s theme meets a 19th century old British library. We wanted it to look expensive but actually be very affordable, and we tried to do things ourselves wherever possible to keep costs down. For our centerpieces, we purchased old silver pieces (ie. teapots, bowls, pitchers, trays etc.) and we wanted them filled with baby's breath. Jane came to my house twice to help me organize and sort the silver centerpieces by table and then again to pick up all the pieces to work with. She even suggested that we should leave some of the centerpieces empty and have the bridesmaids put their bouquets in them--which made for beautiful centerpieces and helped to further cut costs!

When she delivered the bouquets, they were absolutely STUNNING! I wanted a very specific style and she delivered it perfectly--they were even better than I had imagined. Several people commented on how lovely the bouquets were and a few people even said my bouquet was the nicest they ever saw. And when we first entered our venue and saw all the centerpieces, we were absolutely blown away by their beauty. She took each unique and eccentric piece of silver and made it come to life. Our guests were loved how unique and gorgeous the centerpieces were and we owe it all to Jane! She is extremely talented, wonderful to work with, and very affordable--she surpassed each and every one of my expectations! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I got married on 10/24/15. We love the fall and wanted to have a harvest theme to our wedding. Jane was absolutely amazing to work with. From start to finish she was attentive, fun, and full of awesome ideas for us to work with. She is also so cool and was completely supportive of our desire to integrate items from our garden into her design plan. After meeting with her and discussing options for flowers in the fall, we felt that she totally understood us. We gathered our crops from the garden, handed them over to her, and let her take the reigns. The results were stunning. Jane and Janet created a gorgeous cornucopia around a birch arch with an autumnal burst of flowers, vines, and pumpkins that complemented both the ceremony and the reception. All of it was done well within our budget. My husband and I were delighted with their work!! Jane and Janet did an unbelievable job of executing our harvest vision. We highly recommend working with Fleurishing Flowers!!!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

I can't say enough good things about Jane and Janet! I had complete trust and faith in them, and it paid off. They definitely went above and beyond my expectations. They looked at my Pinterest saves to get an idea of my style. They even requested we meet at the venue to get a feel for what would work within the space. That was extremely helpful, because it raised more questions for me to get answered. My ceremony location had a long list of restrictions for decorating, and Jane was able to make it look fabulous while meeting all of the guidelines. In visiting the chapel, Jane realized that a swag would work better than traditional altar flowers. It ended up looking spectacular, AND then was brought over to my reception location to decorate the mantle. The bouquets were so beautiful and so unique, and I got several compliments about them! Jane was so easy to work with, willing to work with practically any budget. I feel like I won the lottery to have gotten her and Janet for my wedding! I would use them again and I definitely recommend them for any floral occasion.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Julie · Married on 09/06/2015

Jane and Janet were phenomenal to work with and the flowers at our wedding were absolutely beautiful! The colors and textures of the bouquets and floral decor stood out to all of our wedding guests and we got several comments about how beautiful everything looked. Jane and Janet went above and beyond what I could have imagined. They are super creative and they truly captured the vision we had for our wedding. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Not only is Jane an amazing florist, but she is the sweetest and most caring person. She went above and beyond for my flowers and made my wedding absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Aubrey · Married on 05/30/2015

What a great experience! I worked with Jane to plan the flowers for my May wedding at the zoo and she was great. I wanted to keep the flowers simple and elegant, and I had a limited budget to work with and zero knowledge about flowers. Not only was she knowledgeable, but she was such a pleasure to work with and she came in under budget.

At first, we came up with some more extravagant ideas, going off of the zoo theme, but after thinking it over, I realized I was getting wrapped up in big ideas and needed to go back to my original vision. She was not pushy at all to make me go in a direction I didn't want to. Instead, she quickly changed gears and we put together a new plan that I was really happy with. Though I hope one day she gets to plan a wedding that does have some of those more exotic flowers!

Jane was professional, asked all the right questions, and made me feel very comfortable making decisions about something I know little about. And she had such excitement! I think more than me at times!!

Day of the wedding, it was perfect. She had created a birch archway with large white calla lilies and some greenery that I didn't see until the day of the wedding, and it was stunning. It was perfect for my ceremony in the deer forest. Exactly what I wanted - simple and elegant. And we got so many compliments!! Lots of people took pictures under the archway after the ceremony. Our bouquets, corsages, and boutonierres were great, the arrangements were beautiful. I wouldn't have changed anything.

I highly recommend Jane, and while I didn't meet Janet, I know she was there the day of the wedding and helped make the wedding beautiful. Thank you both!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Jane and her partner are absolutely wonderful to work with.

The process was great: we sat down and went through many options as I had no idea what we needed for our wedding. They were able to provide advice about colors and flowers, after listening carefully.

The flowers were absolutely wonderful!! beautiful colors and arrangements!

Jane went about and beyond when she came to the rescue with moving some pots to the ceremony cite -- she also added some flowers to them!!!

super experience! highly recommended!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Dianne · Married on 09/06/2015

We found Jane and Janet at a bridal expo where they stood out from all the others. They were so much more interesting and creative! The flowers were spectacular and we ended up spending more money than we originally planned but it was worth it! They lasted for days after and everyone got to take some home. As you might imagine, men don't notice flowers much but the women do and we received dozens of comments about the flowers, not just how beautiful they were but how unique! The Billy Balls were a huge hit. They were so easy and fun to work with and guided us when we started with a few simple ideas and pictures. We were able to use the flowers from the ceremony in the reception also which was very resourceful. They are a great team and we would strongly recommend them for any event you need flowers!

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • Jeanette518

Jeanette · Married on 11/05/2016

Jane was wonderful to work with from start to finish. From our initial meeting, Jane was flexible and really worked with us to respect our budget and understand our vision for our wedding. Jane was very flexible with all of our meetings and has an amazing eye as her recommendations for arrangements came out beautifully. We got so many comments at our wedding about how beautiful our centerpieces were and I absolutely loved my bouquet! I really cannot say enough wonderful things about Jane.

Sent on 11/16/2016