35 Reviews for fleur de lisa cakes

Consultations (3)
Delivery (3)
35 fleur de lisa cakes Reviews

"No one eats the cake" they told me. They were wrong - oh so wrong. Lisa at Fleur de Lisa makes incredible cakes that my wedding guests were raving about. We had a white cake with 3 separate layers and flavors: passionfruit, apricot, and lemon. It made our warm fall afternoon wedding feel absolutely scrumptious. I highly recommend working with Lisa!! She has great consultations and is very willing to design the wedding cake of your dreams.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

Lisa was a pleasure to work with for our wedding, and the cake was amazing!! She spent a lot of time with us, working on cake design and filling options. Would HIGHLY recommend Lisa for a quality cake for your event!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

Lisa made an amazing cake that was both stunning and delicious, Thank you Lisa

Profile Picture Steve, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

Amazing, gorgeous and delicious!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was delicious and very beautiful. Very happy we went with them!

Profile Picture User3833239, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

WOW!!! I highly recommend Fleur de Lisa for your wedding (or other event) cake!!! We had such a fantastic experience working with them for our wedding. The cake was beautiful to look at, they worked with us to make sure that our custom made cake topper would fit / match perfectly (and it did) and the colors and design were just spot on. We had a destination wedding so we had to take a leap of faith in terms of not being able to taste samples ahead of time. What I will tell you about the taste is this: the plan at our wedding was for us to transition right from cake cutting into our first dance. End result: me telling the DJ that he will have to restart the first dance in a minute because I HAVE to finish eating this piece of cake we just cut (and groom totally agreeing) ... it was one of the best pieces of cake I have ever had. No exaggeration. I highly recommend Fleur de Lisa ... what ever your expectations are, they will exceed them!

Profile Picture Mary- Elise, 8/16/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We absolutely loved our wedding cake! When we went for our tasting, we were given nine samples to taste. All of them were divine, so we had a difficult time making a decision. Ultimately, we went with three different flavored tiers—raspberry zinger, lemon, and carmella. The bakery also did a great job helping us select the design for our cake. They listened carefully to our ideas and then showed us some photos of cakes they had made for other events, so that we could fine tune our design. The end product was amazing!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/5/14, 8 Reviews
4.3

We were not picky at all with the design of our cake but it turned out beautifully. Everyone was talking about all three flavors- my favorite was the lemon. Delivery went well, the cake was pretty and yummy, was very happy working with Fleur de Lisa!

Profile Picture User3143215, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Fleur De Lisa is the best! Lisa helped us design our wedding cake. She really listened to our vision, and added in great ideas of her own. She knows what works and what looks good! She made the cake reflect us, and even added the lace design of my dress to a tier. Our cake turned out better than we could have imagined! The design was impeccable and the cake was delicious!!! No doubt, this is the place to order a fabulous wedding cake!

Profile Picture Joslyn, 12/21/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Fleur de Lisa team was wonderful to work with! I totally put my faith in them to nail my design and flavors and they did not disappoint!! My cake was gorgeous and reasonably priced compared to other places that I researched in the area (we did 3-tier and sheets in butter cream). The "I Do" Karat cake is to die for and our Ole Chocolate and Lemon cake were equally satisfying, it was hard to choose! I can't wait for our one year anniversary to roll around so that I can order the top of our cake and savor every last bit of it!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 11/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Fleur de Lisa Cakes for our wedding cake, and it was perfect! They worked with us to design the perfect cake to meet our needs and exceeded our expectations the day of our wedding! The cake was gorgeous and exactly as we pictured it, and it was delicious!!! We had a 3 tier cake and each layer had a different flavor cake. I tried 2 out of the 3, and they were both delicious! Our guests raved about how good the cake was, and I only wish I had grabbed a piece for my husband, who only had a bite when we cut the cake. They were very flexible in designing our cake the way we wanted it; I changed my mind on the flavors, and order of flavors a couple times, and they gave me no problem about changing it. We were very pleased with their service from start to finish and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great cake baker!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/12/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake turned out great! The whole wedding cake experience was very easy. I also had an idea what I wanted because my cousin used Fleur de Lisa for her wedding a few years back and the cake was fantastic. I also knew I wanted a butter cream finish versus fondant and they have one of the best butter creams I've ever had because it's not overly sweet! Even my overly picky mother was floored with the cake and even the flavors offered. I cannot begin to tell you how many wedding cakes I've seen with bad lines or seams, but Fleur de Lisa's butter cream finish is one of the best I've seen....super smooth and even!

Profile Picture Josie, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Fleur De Lisa Cakes made a three-tiered cake for our wedding on June 8. We chose them because they were reasonably priced (especially for the area), got great reviews, and the photos on their website looked gorgeous. We did a cake tasting a couple of months before the wedding, and loved their flavors so much we picked two! They have a great selection of rich, chocolatey cakes and light, fruity cakes. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the cake was (we went with buttercream frosting with piping and fresh flowers), and several people said this was the only wedding cake they've ever actually liked. In fact, lots of guests went back for a second slice! We had a gluten-free top layer to accomodate our gluten-intolerant maid of honor, and she said it was delicious. The staff at Fleur de Lisa were friendly, professional, and responsive (we primarily worked with Jamie). I'd recommend them in a heartbeat - we couldn't be happier with our cake!

Profile Picture Gillian, 6/8/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was on the fence about getting a wedding cake at all, mainly because I had yet to be impressed by a wedding cake at the two dozen or so weddings I'd previously attended. I thought maybe we'd go for an alternative like a dessert bar or something. My mind was changed and my stomach was immediately blown, however, upon tasting the cakes at FDL. Holy moly. WOW. We tried a bunch of their flavors, and we fell in love with so many of them, we decided to have one flavor per tier of my cake. And I had no idea about what decor I wanted. But with the help of Jamie and some books, we built/designed a custom cake from aspects I liked in other cakes. The end result was stunning. I didn't want to eat it it was so beautiful and fit so perfectly with our event. They used aspects of my wedding dress and wedding colors in the cake and it was a work of art, truly. Thank you so much for doing such an extraordinary job on my cake!

Profile Picture Monica, 4/13/13, 17 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful, and tasted so amazing!!!

Profile Picture Maya, 9/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Fleur de Lisa Cakes created a gorgeous cake for our wedding! They were so patient in helping design our cake and are so creative! The cake tasted amazing. We had the chocolate peanut butter cup, the rasberry zinger and the caramel apple spice cake. The cake looked beautiful and the staff is great! Thanks!

Profile Picture heidi, 8/13/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lisa and her team created a gorgeous cake for my wedding, and went beyond what I even imagined it would be!! It was so tastefully done yet fun and colorful. The price was also very reasonable given the amount of detail work and the gumpaste flowers and fruit.

Profile Picture User1294894, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I love desserts, so our wedding cake was an important element of our celebration. In our consultation with the Fleur de Lisa team, they provided great ideas for the design of my cake, and offered many different flavors for us to sample. On the day of our wedding, I was so pleased with the end product. The best thing about Fleur de Lisa is that not only are the cakes beautiful, but they taste amazing! Our favorite flavor was the Cafe Ole. My only regret was that our refrigerator in our hotel room was too small to fit the top tier, and we had to through it away.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/24/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

GLUTEN FREE! Do you know how hard it is to find someone willing to make a boutique wedding cake that is gluten free??? Lisa was a life saver (in more ways than one with my allergy to wheat). I did NOT want to spend my honeymoon suffering the adverse effects of my food allergy. I also did NOT want a cake that looked like it came from a hippie commune just because I require alternative flours. Fortunately I was able to enjoy a delicious, moist cake that actually tasted like cake AND was beautifully presented. Giving Lisa cuttings of ribbon for color and showing her the design in my wedding invitations, she was able to create a lovely fondant that fit perfectly into my theme. We spent a long time designing it by drawing pictures and borrowing ideas from photos. By the time we were through, I know that my cake was one of a kind. People raved about the flavors, and I am afraid I scarfed down my piece with less than dainty bride-like etiquette it tasted so good. :) I am very glad I found Lisa for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Dana, 12/31/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered our cake from Fleur de Lisa based on the amazing reveiws. We were planning our wedding from New York and there was no way we could make it out for a tasting ahead of time. I had seen all the wonderful press that Lisa has recieved about her cakes and also browsed as her gorgeous portfolio, so I booked and hoped for the best.

I was certain on the cake design (or rather my husband) didn't like the design that I wanted. I emailed Lisa and her team and they came up with a design that both my husband and I could compromise on. About three weeks before the wedding, I decided to change the design of our cake. Lisa and her team were totally understanding and delivered exactly what I requested on the day of the wedding.

The cake was delicious. Our guests especially raved about the strawberry sensation flavor. My only regret was that I didn't ask my venue to box up the extra for us and our guests. Lisa's cakes are pricier than some in the area, but they are well worth the extra cost.

Profile Picture Demi, 11/4/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I chose to go through Fleur de Lisa for my Tiered wedding cake because they were recommended to me by another caterer. I was very happy with the way the cake turned out. The only thing is the flavor of the buttercream I didn't really care for that much. I also had a very hard time contacting them to pay the remaining balance on the cake because they were never in the office. We finally were able to get a hold of the assistant Manager the day before the wedding. The other thing is they are not set up for credit cards, it is either cash or check which is an inconvenience.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/10/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Do not let the showroom fool you, Fleur de Lisa creates beautiful cakes with all the necessary personalization for your wedding. Our wedding cake came out better than we expected and was less expensive than other (more difficult) retailers. Make the process a little easier by knowing what direction, or detail, you would like on the finished product.

Profile Picture Breana, 5/15/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The best cake in Napa. We tried out several cakes and this one by far was the best!!! Not to mention the quality and creativity of the design on the cake......it was so pretty I hated to cut into it!!!

Profile Picture Leigh-Anne, 10/10/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

MMMMmmmm....We had a very tasty and beautiful cake. For us, it was an absolute requirement to have not only a pretty, elegant cake - but one which tasted at least as good as it looked! We also ate the leftovers for about a week after the wedding and the cake tasted amazing the whole time! I wanted a beautiful floral design cake and Lisa did not disappoint. They have great service - although I found that phone calls worked better than emails to keep in touch. They have an amazing product.

Profile Picture Nina, 8/29/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I usually dont like cake but when I tried the lemon cake from Fleur de Lisa I was blown away! So yummy! They have a lot of different cake options. The only thing is they insist on doing the flowers on the cake so if you want your florist to do it then you will have to work something out. But they did a wonderful job on my cake.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 8/16/09, 3 Reviews