Fleur de Lis Reviews

Fleur de Lis 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect florist for a Twin Cities Wedding

What first drew me to Fleur de Lis for my wedding day was their palpable enthusiasm for our wedding from the very first meeting. What I never could have dreamed of was how absolutely perfect they made our floral arrangements fit the style and needs of our wedding. They truly listened to my thoughts and dreams for the Big Day, and they went above and beyond to create stunning pieces that made the wedding just pop. The colors of the arrangements were absolutely perfect and in line with the color scheme of the wedding, and they made the most stunning, jaw dropping bridal bouquet that I was complimented on all day. They are also completely fair with their prices, which won't break your wedding budget. I would have paid double for what I got from Fleur de Lis, but I didn't have to! I highly recommend Fleur de Lis if you're looking for an outstanding wedding florist!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Fleur de Lis 8
    Fleur de Lis 9

Esme Gitis-Miles · Married on 08/11/2018

Thank you, Fleur de Lis!

Our wedding flowers were beyond exceptional. Chuck and his team turned our tent into a sunflower wonderland. I could not have hoped for anything better. Truly, it was perfect.

Christine · Married on 06/23/2018

Excellent service and execution

Flowers were really important to me for our wedding, and I'm so glad we worked with Fleur de Lis! We had general ideas about what we envisioned, but we needed professional help to bring those ideas to life. We had met with several vendors before coming to Fleur de Lis, and Nicole was the first person to suggest practical solutions based on our venue and our set-up for the ceremony and the reception. I LOVED my bouquet and the flower rings for my bridesmaids are still one of the highlights I remember from the day.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Fleur de Lis 10
    Fleur de Lis 11
    Fleur de Lis 12

Gaal · Married on 06/09/2018

Beautiful flowers and wonderful to work with

Nicole was wonderful to work with and I could not have been happier with everything they created for our wedding. I have high standards but also a tight budget and they made it all work. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Jennifer · Married on 02/23/2018

Nichole, Thank you so much!! Your floral design for our winter wedding ceremony, cocktail and dinner receptions at the University Club was over the top stunning and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. The bridal bouquets were so perfect as well as the flowers you added to our wedding cake. So beautiful and perfect ...and worked with our budget. Thank you Thank you!! We highly recommend Fleur de Lis!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Catherine · Married on 02/17/2018

Exceptional!

Fleur de lis was absolutely wonderful to work with!! They did an amazing job on our wedding flowers and reception with both floral arrangements and decor. It was exactly what we imagined. Nicole was such a pleasure to work with and accommodating. We will definitely recommend Fleur de lis to friends and family!

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Fleur de Lis 18
  • Carly

Carly Beneke · Married on 01/05/2018

Couldn't have been better

Nicole at Fleur was our wedding florist and she is BEYOND. I had some rough ideas/direction to start from and Nicole immediately understood the aesthetic I was envisioning, and had beautiful, creative ideas to actualize my hazy vision. It was incredible. The ceremony flowers (bouquets, arbor, flowers/plants that looked like they were growing out of the ground!) and reception flowers were beautiful, and the price was reasonable (even during Mother's Day weekend)!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Daniel · Married on 10/07/2017

Following our daughter’s out-of-town wedding, we scheduled a Sunday brunch at the University Club St. Paul to introduce the recently-married couple to our many friends who had not been able to attend the wedding. We had the good fortune to find and engage Fleur de Lis (St. Paul) to provide floral decorations and centerpieces. We worked with Chuck, who is knowledgeable, friendly, and very creative. We wanted the setting to reflect somewhat the color scheme, ambience, and natural beauty of the wedding venue (Colorado mountains). Chuck came up with some terrific ideas, and, when we asked for “some of this idea, some of that one” he responded happily. The floral arrangements and decorations were beautiful. The centerpieces were non-traditional, consisting of succulent plants and candles, beautifully arranged. To convey a sense of the wooded areas near the wedding venue, Chuck came up with the idea of lining a wall of the banquet room with columns of birch trunks and large branches. Chuck is very professional, and he handled the set up and takedown without any need for worry on our part.

We recommend Fleur de Lis very highly.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Carol · Married on 08/20/2017

Better than I could have hoped for

They worked with us to come up with plan for bouquets, centerpieces, and decorations throughout the venue. They were able to help us know what would complement our space, dresses, and what would flowers would look best in our season. Delivery and set up was seamless, I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Every thing was so beautiful, I loved working with Fluer de Lis

Fleur de Lis 19
    Fleur de Lis 20

Dana · Married on 01/28/2017

I wanted to hire Fleur de Lis because they had done a friend's wedding and it was gorgeous. I worked with Robin and she was one of the nicest people ever. She gave great suggestions and ideas and we worked together to put my vision into reality. I knew the flowers were going to be beautiful, but when they were delivered and I saw them for the first time I was blown away. They were more than beautiful- they were outstanding! Robin even stayed to help pin the boutonnieres on the guys, which was so helpful. I would highly recommend Fleur de Lis for anyone looking for reasonably priced, gorgeous flowers for their wedding or any event!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Mike · Married on 10/08/2016

Nicole worked with us for our wedding and she did an amazing job!! When the flowers arrived we were blown away at how beautiful they were, simply amazing. Very helpful, quick to get back to you with answers to questions. Very reasonable for price as well.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Margaret · Married on 10/03/2015

Robin, Chuck, and the rest of the staff at Fleur de Lis were wonderful to work with. They were responsive to email, and made time to meet in person to discuss our vision. They delivered the flowers to both of our venue locations and were early.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Nicole was a pleasure to work with. Talented, professional and most of all very understanding of an otherwise overwhelmed bride. The floral arrangements were simply stunning. Exceeded all of my expectations and mine were high. I would highly recommend Fleur de Lis for any memorable event in your life. We will certainly enlist their services again.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Susan · Married on 05/24/2015

Wow! We used Fleur de Lis for the flowers for my daughter's wedding and they were gorgeous. Chuck and his staff took my daughter's vision and more than exceeded our expectations. Additionally, due to rain the day of the wedding he transported the arbor he decorated for us to multiple locations. Beautiful flowers, exceptional service, reasonably priced. Can't say enough good things about our experience.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/23/2015

Robin was absolutely amazing! I really only knew what colors I wanted for flowers, not what kinds and she helped walk me through the process. She was very flexible with me when we met and was extremely responsive with every phone call and email. I met with several other vendors and no one came close to how I felt about Robin. She really cared how my wedding went. On the day she said she would be there be there at 12:30 to start setting up. When I showed up at noon feeling overwhelmed by what was about to happen in a few hours, Robin was standing there waiting for me. She came half an hour early just to make sure that I was ok and that everything was going to go smoothly. She pinned on boutonnieres and helped teach my maid of honor how to do it too for anyone that wasn't there. My flowers were gorgeous! I received tons of compliments on them and they helped stand out in my pictures. My bouquet lasted for two weeks in water at home. I couldn't have asked for anyone to do my flowers better. Thank you Robin!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Dana · Married on 01/10/2015

Beautiful flowers, great to work with. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Abby · Married on 11/15/2014

Chuck was the best vendor i worked with for my wedding. He was so connected and easy to reach, and he knew the questions to ask me to ensure my flowers were perfect. Thanks Chuck! And if you're a bride looking for a wonderful florist who listens to your requests - go to Fleur and ask for Chuck! You'll be so happy!!!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Julie · Married on 08/09/2014

I would highly recommend Fleur de Lis. Everything from my bouquet to the centerpieces at the reception were outstanding. Many of our guest commented on how exceptional the flowers were. Robin was amazing and knows her flowers. Her arrangements had unique flowers, were creative and had a warm and airy feel. Today is the 18th of August and I just took my bouquets out of water and turned it upside down to dry....the flowers still looked perfect. I also still have 2 arrangements in my home that are exquisite. Also, the customer service was beyond expectation!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Fleur de Lis was a pleasure to work with and provided beautiful flowers for our wedding. The consultant we worked with at our initial consultation was knowledgeable, listened to what we had in mind, and was very flexible in coming up with a design that would work for us. The florist that brought the flowers out to our site was very helpful in placing the flowers artfully where we had agreed they would be placed (at the ceremony site for our outdoor ceremony, on and around the cake, at the head table). It all went off without a hitch. I'd recommend Fleur de Lis without hesitation.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Great quality and value. I loved my flowers - they were perfect for the style of wedding I had. A site visit was done prior to the event and an arrangement with the flowers I requested was also done prior. This eliminated any anxiety the day of- I knew exactly what I was getting. Exceptional service and willingness to work with me within my budget.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Lori · Married on 10/12/2013

Fleur de Lis on Selby Avenue in St Paul MN provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding on 10-12-13 at Landmark Center in downtown St. Paul. Erika was the most pleasant person to work with. She listened to my daughter's ideas and preferences for wedding flowers, bridemaids bouquets, altar flowers and head table flowers. She responded quickly with a very reasonable quote compared to other florists we had contacted. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Erika personally came to the Landmark Center and
    set up the "altar" flowers. The bouquets were stunning. The headtable's garland was perfect! I have to add that Erika came back to set up for dinner because we had the ceremony, reception and dinner/dance all at Landmark. Every detail was taken care of and I had absolutely no worries or concens. I highly recommend Fleur de Lis if you want beautiful, creative flowers and top notch service!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Leslie · Married on 10/06/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Fleur de Lis! I gave them some guidelines (color, fragrant, in-season, and basic like/dislikes) and then let them use their creative talents to create the bridal bouquet, bridesmaids' bouquets, mother corsages, boutonnieres and table decor for our wedding last October. I got so many compliments from guests (and even the caterer!) about how GORGEOUS and unique the floral was. Needless to say, my bouquet was omnipresent in many of our photos :) Aside from being brilliant floral designers, they are very professional, prompt to respond to questions, worked within my budget, and were willing to be flexible when that one extra relative actually *could* come last minute and thus an extra corsage was needed. They were on time and efficient with delivery/set up on the day of the event, and even helped get everyone's corsage/boutonniere on properly. I never worried about something going awry with the flowers. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Erika was so wonderful. She accommodated both myself and my overly involved mother. She was flexible and made last minute changes without any stress or fuss. In addition, our flowers were so incredibly unique and beautiful that many of our guests wrestled one another for the centerpieces. My arrangement was completely one of a kind and it was literally a showstopper. One of my favorite wedding pictures is of me giving Erika a high-five after arriving at our venue because she totally went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2013

My flowers were stunning - I couldn't have been happier. They took into consideration the fall color palette I wanted and designed bouquets and table pieces more beautiful than I could have imagined. They were great to work with during the whole process and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. On a side note, one of the pictures we took which really highlight the flowers has been pinned on Pinterest for Fall Wedding Flowers more than 100 times already. Gorgeous!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Kim · Married on 08/09/2013

Erika and Robin were wonderful in making our wedding beautiful! We loved their creative arrangements and bouquets, as well as their eagerness and energy to work with us and come up with unique arrangements that complimented our style perfectly!

Sent on 07/03/2014