Fleur De Lis Florist Reviews

184 | Baltimore, MD

184 Reviews for Fleur De Lis Florist

Lucy · Married on 09/02/2017

Lana and her team did an INCREDIBLE job on the flowers for my wedding! The bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely PERFECT and I loved the flowers on the chuppah (wedding arch!) I would recommend this florist to everyone -- they were so professional and did a tasteful and beautiful job!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Lucy,
    I am flattered! Thank you so much!

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

Fleur de Lis was a great vendor to work with. She helped us create flowers for our dream wedding and accommodated our needs and budget. She is a wonderful person to work with. I’m so grateful for her talent and care.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Laura,
    I am glad that you were pleased with everything. Thank you!

Abby · Married on 05/19/2017

I worked with Lana for flowers for my wedding. The flowers were beautiful on our wedding day and exactly what I had pictured. Lana was so fun to work with, she understood my vision and stayed within my budget. I would definitely recommend to others.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/06/2017

Lana's arrangement's and bouquets were exactly what I wanted for my wedding! She diligently listened to me and accepted feedback and incorporated some amazing touches. She was so easy to work with and dependable. It was so romantic and whimsical, I hope I have a reason to work with her again

Sent on 09/27/2017

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! Looking forward to working with you too!

Lana was a wonderful florist to work with! She was full of creative ideas to help create the look we were going for and worked with us to incorporate a few of our own pieces. She was honest and very knowledgeable regarding pricing and seasonal availability of specific flowers. We couldn’t have been happier with the bouquets & various arrangements at our wedding!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Julie · Married on 01/14/2017

I was so happy to work with Fleur de Lis for our wedding. We had such fun picking our our flowers. They literally created our bouquet in front of our eyes during our visit. It was great to actually get an idea of the florals. They were upfront about what flowers would look good in January and there were no surprises. They were incredibly flexible and patient. And were concerned about making everything perfect on our wedding day. I got exactly what I requested and it was gorgeous. I received so many compliments on my flowers. I'll continue to use them for any event going forward.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

I love to hear that you loved our flowers, I always send out flowers that I myself or my family would enjoy. I try my best to create your vision and I appreciate you leaving a review about our work. Best wishes to you both!

Ally · Married on 10/29/2016

After years of buying flowers from Lana to liven up my apartment, I was so excited to work with Lana & Fleur De Lis for my wedding! Lana provided excellent advise and consultation, was highly responsive, and always professional. And, the flowers she picked and designed for us were beautiful! We had a very short time frame, a fun order, and a sudden venue remodel that affected color and style! Lana was supremely flexible and helpful, and I cant imagine any other vendor would have dealt with the venue remodel so smoothly!

Our wedding was perfect, the flowers were beautiful, and I absolutely loved working with Lana! I cannot recommend anyone else.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

You guys were seriously one of the coolest couples I have ever worked with! It was so much fun to do your wedding and I am so excited to hear that everything you wished for on your special day had come true. If you ever have a chance please stop by the shop! :) Thank you for your exceptional review.

Susan · Married on 10/15/2016

While looking for a venue there was a wedding actually taking place so I was able to see "The Tented Vista Ballroom" decorated for the reception. I was so impressed by the flowers, I asked for the named of the florist. So that's how I met Lana, she is absolutely a wonderful person and her work is outstanding. My flowers were gorgeous beyond my expectations. In the past I have had two bad experiences ordering flowers. One the quality of work was disappointing, and the other I actually took a picture of what I order and sent a picture of what was delivered to a funeral. The florist said "Yeah they look nothing alike" and refunded some of my money. I didn't want to take that chance with my wedding. I shared this with Lana and she and her assistant both explained nothing goes out unless it's good enough for themselves or family. Lana works from her heart and is very talented with her designs in arrangements. Yes, at first I thought somewhat pricey but flowers are expensive. Fleur De Lis Florist is worth every penny and you will receive superior flowers. Thank you Lana for wonderful memories, can't wait to see them in my pictures which will last a lifetime!
    Sincerely, Susan

Sent on 12/09/2016

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and uplifting words! I work really hard to make sure that everything looks nothing short of amazing, so it makes my day to hear that I have achieved my goal! If you ever have time could you send me some of your photos as well? I would love to show off your wedding to future brides. Thank you!

Grace · Married on 08/27/2016

Don't hesitate- book Fleur De Lis now! If you're still unsure, book an appointment. Lana (the owner) met with me and went over everything. She asked great questions, was respectful of my budget, helped me hone my vision and was incredibly helpful. She was professional, talented and has an incredibly staff! Their work was beautiful - the florals were unbelievable! She even managed to add a floral garland to our unconventional donut tree. It was lovely. I will never use another florist in Baltimore. They are wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone! Great service, beautiful work and such ease. Lana made it easy to trust her and her team, and it made the planning so much easier and more fun. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

AWW, thank you so much for your nice words. You are always welcome into Fleur De Lis, so please pop by! Your card is still on our shelf and looks gorgeous. I really enjoyed decorating your donut stand! It was a hoot and a first time for me! You're wedding was gorgeous and so were you. Look forward to seeing you :)

morgan · Married on 08/26/2016

all i can say is, wow. from the start, i knew i liked the artistry i saw in the work done by fleur de lis. i went for a consultation visit and lana was interested and invested in my vision. it was evident that she is passionate about her work as well as skilled. i left that day with a small sample bouquet that i could have used for the wedding! not to mention her quotation for the services provided was extremely competitive. over the upcoming months we were in regular communication via email, and though i was probably a little annoying with my questions and tweaks, lana never made me feel that way :) in the end, when i got to the venue on the wedding day and my flowers were there, i was blown away! i was so excited for the flowers and i was not let down. lana made the perfect creations that expertly blended my colors and the season, and included the homage to my husband's south african heritage that i had asked for. i would absolutely recommend fleur de lis for any of your floral needs, wedding or otherwise!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! I was in no way annoyed or bothered by your questions. I strive to keep my brides informed and happy. Thank you for the pictures of flowers from Africa they were unique and I enjoyed seeing what they looked like. Best Wishes!

katharina · Married on 07/23/2016

Lana and her team exceeded our exception for our wedding last month. The initial consultation was my favorite compared to any vendor meeting I had while I was planning my wedding. Lana was really interested to know about my wedding, the theme, my dress, the venue, and our expectations. After we spoke for 30-45 min and had talked about different kind of flowers she went to her flower fridge and created a sample bouquet. within seconds she had already created a bouquet worthy of my wedding. During our consultation she had stepped away to help a customer who was purchasing flowers in her store and I was also amazed and her quick ability to create a beautiful arrangement of flowers. that is when I knew I wanted to work with Lana. I thought her pricing was very reasonable and knew that I wouldn't be disappointed when any flower arrangement she would deliver the day of my wedding. Lana's team was in touch with me leading up to the wedding and called to speak to me before making changes or suggestions. Lana and team, I want to thank you for my beautiful bouquet and table decorations. You were the only vendor on my wedding day that lived up to their promises. I would recommend any bride to book Fleur De Lis Florist because they really care about your big day and are interested in getting to know you and your wedding theme. 9 days after the wedding most flowers still look beautiful.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Katharina! You made us feel like Rock Stars! I really appreciate your outstanding comment about our service. We work hard and it's nice when our costumers notice it. :) You were a delight to work with! Wishing you and Nick much happiness! Danke schön!

Rachel · Married on 07/09/2016

Thank you these guys for making my asian jewish theme wedding come to life. I love my flowers so much, I almost wish I had taken more pictures. I could have not been more thrilled with how my arrangements and bouquets turned out. They were stunning.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you for letting me make your wedding vision come true! I am so ecstatic that you loved our work.

Lana was fantastic. She help us make our special day even more special. Thank you.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for giving us such great feedback :)

christina · Married on 06/04/2016

Lana is amazing! She is professional & talented. I felt confident in choosing Fleur De Lis from our first meeting. I showed Lana my vision & budget & ended up receiving arrangements so beautiful, more beautiful than I had hoped. It was special working with her, she made my experience as a bride phenomenal! Thank you!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you sooo much Christina for you comment! It made me so happy to read how much you appreciate my work! Congratulations to you and your husband! Can't wait to work on your baby shower:)

Dena · Married on 05/29/2016

Lana worked with us up until 2 weeks prior to the wedding to make sure everything was perfect! She really listened to the vision that I had for the flowers and worked her magic to create something even more beautiful than I could have imagined! The flowers really enhanced the reception space and the bouquets for bridesmaids were exquisite!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Dena for your comment! I know how busy you were before the wedding and trying to plan the wedding being out of Baltimore is not easy. Your mom was a huge help to keep everything in line. It was pleasure get to know you and your family. Congratulations from all of us at FDL!

Susan · Married on 05/29/2016

The floral arrangements were gorgeous! The prettiest I have seen! Lana was fun and easy to work with. Everything was delivered and more beautiful than I had imagined. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you for the review Susan! I had a great time at the consultation You were a joy to work with!! Thank you so much for choosing FDL for your son's and daughter in law wedding florist:)

Jayna · Married on 05/25/2016

Very budget friendly and my flowers were amazing! I placed a small order in terms of a wedding and they were very accommodating. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Hi Jayna,
    You are sweet:) Thank you for the review! Much happiness to you and your husband! All of us at Fleur de Lis:)

Lana and her team provided exceptional service. Our flowers were above and beyond our expectations. Moreover, she was very pleasant and accommodating. We had a chuppah with two floral sprays, an aisle lined with floral arrangements (also used for reception), boutonnieres, bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids and a large floral arrangement at the entrance. Lana communicated changes, and was very accessible if I had questions. She is highly recommended.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Fleur De Lis Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Lori and Phil! You were delight to work with. We wish you much happiness! All of us at Fleur de Lis:)

Nicole · Married on 04/22/2016

I worked with Lana who was just so helpful in planning my wedding. She was reasonable, friendly and really listened to what I wanted. The flowers were beautiful and turned out exactly as I dreamed and were delivered on time for the big day.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Lana gave us exactly what we needed/wanted. My husband and I don't know much about flowers, so when we met with her we explained that and what our vision for our day was. She understood immediately. The arrangements she put together were perfect.

Sent on 02/01/2016
  • User6281997 · 2+ years ago

I worked with Lana for my wedding this past January and she knocked it out of the park! She was an absolute JOY to work with and was incredibly flexible, even down to the last minute change in delivery logistics. I would (and have) recommended her to a friend any day. I am not an incredibly creative and artistic person, so she walked me through a whole bunch of different concepts based on what was available for a winter wedding -- who knew there were so many different kinds of roses!!

I was also relative budget conscious, she let me know where I could save money and about what everything costed, so I could personally tweek the price to get the most value for my vision. One of my favorite parts of the day was walking around my reception with my new husband marveling about how lovely all the tables and the wreath looked. Amazing. I never thought my budget could go so far.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Amy · Married on 01/02/2016

Fleur de Lis was fabulous to work with. I happily chose to work with them when I saw how excited and inspired Lana was by my centerpiece vision. From the bouquets to the centerpieces, everything was absolutely gorgeous. The guests all commented how beautiful the flowers were as well. The creations were perfectly exotic and wild, but simply beautiful, just as I'd requested.

Sent on 01/17/2016

The flowers were very important to me and Lana and her team knocked it out of the park. I didn't have specific flowers in mind just colors I wanted. The results were stunning. Lana was able to incorporate local flowers and flowers that were very different from the traditional wedding flowers. She spent 2 hours with us during the initial consultation and I walked out of her shop with a mock up of my bouquet. We made several changes during the process including the week of when we had to move the ceremony inside and she was so flexible. I will definitely order flowers from her in the future.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Emily · Married on 10/03/2015

We worked with Lana and Christine for our wedding flowers. From day one, they took our vision for the wedding and made it a reality! Their staff are extremely easy to work with, are super creative, and are very responsive to emails, which was great. The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous, we got so many compliments! They even created a piece for a pergola under which we were married, which looked amazing, even though it was raining on and off. By the time we got to the venue on the wedding day, all the flowers had been delivered and were in the right place. Everything was truly perfect!! We were so happy and we can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2015

I had a great experience working with Lana and Fleur De Lis Florist for my wedding. Of course, I know nothing about flowers, but i knew I wanted to work with a local small business vendor. The shop downtown is so cute! And at our free consult, Lana spent over an hour reviewing our style and budget and showing us samples. I walked away with a beautiful sample bouquet that made me so excited for the wedding day. They were really able to work within our budget (and really made a point to do so), and worked with us to add in our own plants that we brought for the wedding into the overall decor. Great city florist!

Sent on 10/08/2015