Fleur-de-lees Photography Reviews

10 | Carle Place, NY

10 Reviews for Fleur-de-lees Photography

10 Fleur-de-lees Photography Reviews

Samantha · Married on 06/11/2017

My husband and I could not have asked for more in a photographer for our wedding! When working with Amanda you can truly tell her love for capturing the special moments that she does. We will forever be grateful to her for her pure talent of telling a story through photography. We can not thank her enough!!!!

• GreeneBunny

Joanna · Married on 06/10/2017

It's only natural that Amanda will be the first of our vendors that I'd review. I have been following Amanda's work for many years (way before my husband even came into my life), so I knew that she would be the first and only photographer that we will ever meet with. There's so much I can say about Amanda, but there aren't enough words to describe how I truly feel about her. These last two years, she has handled every wedding related panic attack that I went through and guided me until the very end- for that I am truly grateful. On our wedding day she and our videographer kept everything on schedule, and I do not believe for one second that we would have been able to pull everything off in a timely matter if it wasn't for them. Each and every picture that we just received is literally a work of art. I laugh and cry each time I look through our gallery, and I am so happy that I will always have these memories. You will not only have a photographer when you hire Amanda, you will have a friend for life. I cannot wait for her to capture many more of our milestones in our future.

Christin · Married on 05/26/2017

When we first started looking for a photographer we weren’t really sure what we were looking for. We just knew that our photos were one of the most important things to us for our Wedding day. We searched for photographers on the wedding websites and a ton come up. It was so tough to know which one we would choose. Once we received Fleur-de-lees photography as a recommendation from our videographer, we couldn’t wait to meet with her! We loved that Amanda ran her own small business. For anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding day, we highly recommend hiring a small business (particularly Fleur-de-lees photography ☺). Secondly, her photos were gorgeous and exactly the style we were looking for. After meeting with her, we went into the car and unanimously agreed that we had to book her. Amanda and her partner arrive on your wedding day with ample amount of time for tons of photos. She is not only your photographer for the day, but she is your friend. Amanda was constantly asking us if we were okay and if we were having fun. She really cares about her clients and she takes so much pride in her work, and for anyone who looks at her work, it truly shows. We can not stress enough that booking Amanda was one of the best things we did! Your wedding day flies by and your photos are the most special moments that you will have forever. For anyone looking for a photographer, you must book Amanda! She will forever hold a special place in our hearts and we can’t wait to use her again in the future for other events.

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Amanda was above all else, EXCELLENT at taking photographs. We felt captured and safe and totally taken care of from the moment we hired her to choosing photos after.

Mary · Married on 02/19/2017

Amanda was recommended by our videographer and we could not have been happier with the time and work that she put into making our day the best ever. We booked about a year in advance and even though we were 12 months out from our wedding, Amanda was extremely responsive to our questions and needs throughout the process. Amanda highly recommends an engagement shoot and while we had not originally planned on doing one, we quickly realized the importance of it. During this shoot my husband and I had the opportunity to get to know Amanda and Vinny and they got to know us a little bit more. This relaxed atmosphere is exactly what a couple needs prior to the big day to ensure a smooth picture-taking process. We loved the engagement shoot photos so much we used them for our Save The Date.
    Leading up to the day, communication was seamless - all details were covered well in advance. Amanda worked with our other vendors (hair, makeup, videographer) to ensure we all stayed on time - we even ended up ahead of schedule; how many brides can say that?!
    The day was a blur, just as everyone had warned us, but knowing that Amanda was there to capture every detail kept us at ease. We received our proofs less than a month after the wedding and we picked up our bound album within a few months of ordering it.
    I truly cannot say enough amazing things about Amanda - part of me wants to get married again just so she can follow us around and take more beautiful pictures! oxo

Stephan · Married on 11/26/2016

Words cannot explain how happy my wife and I were with Amanda. The moment we saw her work we knew she was the one. When we received the blog from our engagement shoot, we were so excited and couldn't be more happy that we chose her as our photographer. After our wedding she had our blog up in a week! She captured the most beautiful pictures that day and we could not thank her enough for it. We honestly don't think anyone could have made our Wedding Day look any more beautiful! From start to finish she has been a joy to work with. Not only was she our photographer but she also became our friend. Thank you so much!!!

S · Married on 11/14/2015

Amanda is extremely dedicated to her work. You receive nothing but the highest quality images. Her love for her work shows up in every photograph that she takes. She has a very special eye behind the camera. Her visions never cease to amaze me as she continues to shoot weddings .

KAITLIN · Married on 11/15/2014

Words cannot describe my love for this photographer. From start to finish she was a professional and made me feel like a rockstar. If you have the opportunity to work with her, you will be fortunate to have beautiful pictures to last a lifetime.

Crystal · Married on 05/10/2013

It has almost been 3 months since my wedding and finally getting around to all my reviews now. I have to say this is one of the best photographers around! Amanda, Vinny, and Brian make such a great team they capture everything! I was able to see teasers before going on my honeymoon! Got all my proofs, design for my album in less than 3 months! Amanda is so quick and if you ever need any kind of advice she’s there! On top of all her emails, fb messages and even text messages. She also did our engagement pictures which came out beautiful and did the save the dates with the pictures :-) Love this company and will be using them for future family events!!

Rebecca · Married on 05/29/2011

What can I say about this photographer that hasn't been said already. These ladies do an excellent job, are great at what they do, and have a great eye for photos. They do traditional shots and well as photo journalistic - so you get the best of both worlds. I absolutely adored working with them and would recommend them to anyone. Period. Forget the preferred vendors bs (unless they happen to be the preferred vendor) - go with these guys and you will not be disappointed. They also do maternity and baby photography, so I will for sure be hiring them to take photos when that next big life moment comes along.