Fletch Photography Reviews

Fletch Photography 5
Fletch Photography 6
Fletch Photography 7

Keti · Married on 07/17/2013

The best wedding photographers in Hawaii!
    If you want your wedding photos to be fascinating, uncommon, awesome and just WOW - Fletch photography is the right choice!
    It was a great pleasure working with Josh&Miho from the beginning to the end.
    Before the wedding they took time to understand what kind of wedding pictures I need and I like. After this was done, we exchange contacts and made a contract, which was very clear about everything. The communication with them before the wedding was great and I was more than sure that I have nothing to worry about them showing up in time or etc.
    At the wedding day there were fantastic, just two professionals doing there job, setting up the positive mood, suggesting photo positions and catching all the important moments and details.
    When I saw our wedding pictures the first time I stared at them for a while before I could say anything- they were just amazing! We could not believe how well and beautiful they have expressed the wedding mood on the photos. The most common comment from my friends and family was: " Your wedding photos look like a dream or a fairy tale" :):).
    I just can't be happier that I chose Fletch Photography for my wedding!. I'm sure nobody could have done such a great job with our photos as they did.
    So if you are searching for a great photographer for your special day, just take some time, check their photos on facebook or their website and you will understand what I'm talking about:).
    Aloha!

Sent on 09/11/2013

We are very happy that Josh and Miho helped us on the photography on our wedding day. We couldnt ask for more for their professional attitude throughout the day and their friendly characters make my family and friends feel so relaxed about the photo shoots. We love their style, angles, colours in all of their albums! Their passion of taking beautiful photos just give a great impression on everyone. We would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Shawn · Married on 06/29/2013

There are not words to describe what an amazing job Fletch Photography did with our wedding. As our anniversary approaches I am looking at the pictures and the video and they make me feel like I am there all over again. The ability Josh and Miho have to capture moments is beyond anything I've seen before. Cannot thank you enough for all the wonderful memories! Thank you! Ben, Shawn & Family:-)

Sent on 04/30/2014

Michaela · Married on 06/20/2013

Josh and Miho were absolutely amazing!! We had a blast having them at our wedding and capturing our special moments!!! They made me feel comfortable in front of the camera, and their photographs are amazing!!!

Love,

Michaela & Tim

Sent on 07/10/2013

amy · Married on 06/19/2013

I realize that I'm quite picky and particular about what I want and what I like. That being said I think you should know that Josh and Miho are amazing! I have absolutely nothing but praises for them. Here are some reasons why.

1. Our pictures are breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL!!!l Somehow they seem to totally capture our love and the energy of our special day. They are very talented!
    2. We got 2 photographers and 2 different shots of many of the same scene for the price of 1. Who else can offer that?
    3. I think they are the ninjas of wedding photography. They were quietly, fluidly and lovingly capturing our wedding without stopping the flow of it. Their presence was happy, supportive, gentle and nonintrusive.

I truly can't say enough about these two. They are professional, sweet and best of all they beautifully captured our special day in a magical way that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives thanks to Josh and Miho. If you're trying to decide who to go with choose Fletch Photography. Take it from a very picky person, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Chika · Married on 06/18/2013

Miho and Josh are awesome in everything I can think of.
    Their responsiveness was excellent and it made us feel comfortable dealing with remotely.
    I don't have to explain how good our our photos turned out. They captured every single moment on our wedding and they bring us back to the day when we see photos.
    Importantly they are very friendly! They made everyone relaxed in front of camera on the day and brought their smile out!

Fletch Photography is the one you should choose for your big day! They are very professional and trustworthy!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Milan · Married on 06/05/2013

Let me start out by saying that having Josh and Miho shoot our wedding MADE our wedding. Being from Canada and having our wedding at the Four Seasons Hualalai was a dream for my wife and I. We planned an intimate wedding and knew that we wanted to capture moments from the wedding for everyone that was unable to attend. The Big Island does offer quite a few options when it comes to photographers, but Josh and Miho were without a doubt the best when it came to quality.

I am a multimedia designer for a professional sports organization and, in my everyday job, capturing the very best images is paramount. Since I was going to be the subject being captured, my standards were very high.

For anyone considering hiring Josh and Miho - DO IT! You are going to look back at your wedding images for 50+ years so you might as well have one of the best wedding photographers in Hawaii shoot your wedding.

They are a dream to deal with, they showed up early, stayed late and were ALWAYS taking pictures. We didn't know we were going to receive so many images and we are glad that we chose Josh and Miho.

Sent on 10/05/2013

We had so much fun with Josh and Miho! They made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Their passion for what they do was very apparent. They not only captured the formal side of it, we also have many candid photos. We love our personalized discs.

Hopefully when we return The Big Island with our family we can schedule a family session.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Cindy · Married on 05/07/2013

Josh and Miho are amazing at what they do! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with them – not only on the photography but also on our beautiful wedding albums. We were lucky enough to have our wedding at the Four Seasons on the beautiful Big Island of Hawaii. The photographs are spectacular. Josh and Miho captured the most beautiful moments of our special day. We will forever be grateful to have had the privilege of working with such an incredible team. We ordered 3 wedding albums and they turned out flawlessly. They are the perfect way to share your special day. Book your wedding photography with Fletch Photography – you will not be disappointed! They are so talented.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Tina · Married on 04/26/2013

Josh and Miho we're a pleasure to work with! I received a quote right away when I called (despite the time difference) and the day of our wedding they did some amazing work. We love our pictures and have gotten so many compliments on them and the artistic quality. I would VERY highly recommend them to anyone looking to tie the knot in beautiful Hawaii!!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Kathy · Married on 03/18/2013

I love my wedding photos! I would highly recommend Fletch Photography! Josh and Miho were wonderful. We have tons of pics to choose from and couldnt have been more pleased with our beautiful photos. We are thankful we picked Fletch Photography!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Stephanie · Married on 03/13/2013

Excellent husband and wife team to work with! They listen to what you want and deliver a fantastic photos in a short period of time. I was very impressed.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Stefanie · Married on 02/10/2013

Josh and Miho from Fletch Photography were absolutely wonderful to work with! They flew to Oahu for our wedding and took the most beautiful shots of us not only at the ceremony but on the beach right before our reception started! I wish i could post all my pics for everyone to see as they captured our special day like i couldn't have imagined! Thank you Josh and Miho for making our wedding day so special!!!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Kristine · Married on 02/06/2013

YOU WILL LOVE FLETCH PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!! I first met Josh and Miho for my wedding photos in 2009 - the photos were gorgeous! Over the past few years I then have had the pleasure of working with them on several occasions (i am a wedding planner) and always was confident in their professionalism, fun and friendly demeanor and most significantly the beautiful and creative photography. Josh and Miho work so well together in capturing the spirit, personality and feeling of your event. They make the experience so fun and comfortable whether its an hour or an all day session. Their photos are fabulous - really capturing the feeling rather than just pictures and the use of light and color is great. Pictures are edited and timely and they are quick to respond, send updates and make sure you are completely thrilled with the full experience. When my family left Hawaii in February 2013 I knew I had to have Fletch Photography capture family photos of the town and area where my husband was born and raised, and where we met and started our family - we just got the proofs (in only a few weeks) and they are better than I hoped they would be! They not only caputured my family in some great ways (including my 1 year olds entertaining personality) but they also got the feelings of our town and the valley near our home. We couldn't be happier to have these memories to add to our wedding photos. You will love everything about your experience with Fletch Photography.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Andy · Married on 11/21/2012

We can not recommend Josh and Miho enough. We wanted photographs that were stunning and artistic and not your typical wedding shots. The Fletch photography site caught my eye right away. Their photographs were alive and beautiful and FUN!!! They shot our wedding day and then came back 2 days later at our request to shoot some underwater photographs. The wedding day photographs are beautiful. There are so many great shots to choose from that we have a hard time even picking. The underwater photographs from the other shoot are nothing short of amazing. Soft, weightless, dreamy, gorgeous. They turned out better than we could have ever imagined. The whole time they were friendly, and easy to work with. Josh jumped right in and got underwater to get every angle possible to capture all of the shots that we could think of and many many more. Again, cannot recommend this team enough. Very talented and could not be nicer or more friendly. Pick them and you will be glad you did.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Veronica · Married on 11/21/2012

Josh and Miho are an amazing team. Their work is completed with care and is beautiful and artistic. We loved working with them during our wedding at The Four Seasons on the island of Hawaii. Josh and Miho went out of their way to give us the wedding photographs of our dreams... UNDERWATER!!! They took our photographs in the pool, ocean and lagoon and Josh literally dove right in with his underwater equipment. The photographs are fabulous and are unlike anything I have ever seen. We will continue to use fletch photography in the future as our family grows.

Sent on 10/06/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/20/2012

Awesome! Josh and Miho made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I haven't seen our pictures yet, but I know they will be wonderful. Again, planning from 4000 miles away can be stressful and they made us feel so at ease. We didn't have to worry at all! They were quick to respond to any email or questions we had.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Josh and Miho are absolutely amazing! They photos they took of our wedding were stunning. They captured every moment of our wedding and all of our emotions perfectly. They didn't miss one single detail of our day. We couldn't have been more pleased with the results. They are personable, professional and extremely flexible. We'll always be grateful that they shared their talent with us in order to capture one of the most important days in our lives!

Sent on 01/06/2013

Anne · Married on 11/14/2012

In summary:
    - Very friendly, down-to-earth couple of photographers who have an obvious passion for each other and for what they do. I think it shows in the pictures they take and it's important in my mind to hire someone who is not jaded
    - Gorgeous pictures, natural looking and reflect emotions
    - Both of them took pictures
    - Overall experience was great

Our wedding was a small and intimate affair with only our 2 year old daughter, on Kukio beach on the big island at sunset. We planned our wedding by email and phone with a wedding planner who recommended Josh and Miho. We never met them before the actual ceremony. They worked in tandem, Miho was waiting for us in the parking lot and started shooting as soon as we got out of the limo while Josh was waiting for us on the beach. I appreciated the fact that while he was waiting, he snapped a few pictures of the beach and the set up, including turtles. They were very professional, very good with our daughter who started getting cranky towards the end. Since both of them shoot, they could take us from different angles at the same time. I'm usually not comfortable in front of a camera, but they were able to take pictures where the poses are natural and subtle instead of looking forced. Photos turned out beautiful. they shot gorgeous portraits of our daughter which have become the entire family's favorite. Our couple pictures really reflect the emotions of the day which in the end is really what it's all about.
    Our experience with them could not have been any better. The only minor downside is that we had to wait about a month to get a first look of the pictures. They sent us CD with all pictures in color and BW shortly after they posted the pix on their website. I have to say it was well worth the wait.

Sent on 01/26/2013

Christina · Married on 11/10/2012

Josh and Miho captured our wedding with aloha and professionalism, and the results were amazing. We felt completely comfortable with them, and our desire to integrate a sense of place in all our shots was definitely accomplished. Thanks, Guys! When you're on Oahu, we'd love to do a family shoot, too!
    Christina & Kepa

Sent on 01/06/2013

Amrah · Married on 09/28/2012

My husband and I recently renewed our vows at the Hilton Waikoloa Resort. We arranged for a wedding package through the resort and fortunately Fletch Photography was a preferred vendor. The service through resort was efficient and professional and everything from the cake to photography was arranged seamlessly through the resort. Kristine (onsite wedding coordinator at Hilton Resort) was fantastic, and with her assistance everything was so smooth and stress free. The resort is as picturesque as they come and our guests loved the location. On recommendation of the Resort, my husband and I selected Josh and Miho as our photographers, and we are so glad we did! Our pictures turned out to be beyond amazing and we couldn’t be more thrilled with them. Josh and Miho were able to ensure the love my husband and I share was captured, along with the special bonds we share with the family and friends that were present. Josh and Miho go “above and beyond" your expectations, and they are so easy-going that everyone feels very comfortable and at ease with them there. They are truly outstanding photographers who have an unbelievable ability to "storytell life". Our favourite pictures are definitely the ones that are truly that; storytelling our life. They captured unique, beautiful moments of love, fun and laughter as it occurred. We were so surprised when they also captured small details we overlooked on our special day such as the wedding guest favours. The pictures Josh and Miho took for us bring back much of the happiness we felt the day of. They are both passionate and love what they do. I would highly recommend them to any couple getting married on the Big Island (or anywhere for that matter!). You will not be disappointed!

They have our thanks, many times over and our deep appreciation for the special gift they gave us with these wonderful photos.

Sent on 11/27/2012

We had an absolutely wonderful time with Josh & Miho on our wedding day! They were both unnoticeable and very accommodating at the same time while capturing our ceremony & reception. I was concerned that the lighting would be an issue since we got married around noon, but the pictures turned out great! They were both very professional and made us feel right at ease. With all the excitement of the day we're so happy to have all of our pictures to help us relive & remember our special day. After our wedding we were able to see our pictures on an online gallery & they were nice enough to email us some right away so we could order our thank you cards. The coffee table book that came with our photography package is absolutely gorgeous too! What a great way to be able to display/share our pictures! We would 100% recommend them for any photography needs. Thanks again Josh & Miho!!!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Josh and Miho were amazing to work with and the final product was beyond and expectations that I had. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Vicky · Married on 08/31/2012

Josh and Miho were amazing to work with! They were very responsive, easy to get along with, and their level of professionalism and artistry made me feel at ease that our special day was being captured in the best light possible. They exceeded our expectations and brilliantly captured all the emotions of the day. I highly recommend them and will even consider flying out to Kona for possible future family pictures =)

Sent on 10/25/2012
  • User1719650 · 2+ years ago

Josh and Miho were awesome to work with! We met them at a friends wedding in 2011...they were professional and her photos turned out amazing...we had to hire them for ours! They were responsive to all my my questions and were flexible in allowing us do a payment plan. In addtion, they are so friendly! I can't wait to see our pictuers and have recommended them to a few friends who have upcomming wedding in Hawaii.

Sent on 09/09/2012