Fletch Photography Reviews

Fletch Photography 5
Fletch Photography 6
Fletch Photography 7

Jenny · Married on 12/02/2015

When searching for a wedding photographer, I liked the idea of composing the day as a story to look back on. While still photography is great, I wanted a photographer that could capture special moments happening, as those are the photos that would help us remember the true feeling and emotion of the day. From reviewing their website, we knew immediately that Fletch Photography’s style was what we wanted for our wedding. And, as expected, Josh and Miho captured our wedding day perfectly! Not only are they great photographers, but lovely people as well, which made the experience even more enjoyable. Now, nearly a year later, thanks to their hard work, we can look back on our amazing day and remember even the smallest details and interactions that would be long forgotten if hadn't been documented. I would highly recommend Josh and Miho for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/18/2015

My husband and I were referred to Josh and Miho Fletcher by Dj Tiger and his wife Betsy. It could not have been a better recommendation! We had an amazing experience with Josh and Miho, who are the sweetest and most down to earth people, and are so incredibly talented and professional at what they do. We booked them for both our engagement and wedding photos so it was a little over a year that we spent working with them. Our photos are incredible. They truly capture the magic we felt in those moments and it fills our hearts with joy every time we look at our images. Josh and Miho, thank you both from the bottom our hearts for all your hard work, fun, and patience with us. You two are truly the best!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Matthew · Married on 07/16/2015

Josh & his wife Miho are absolute wonderful photographers and even better people, which makes working them incredibly enjoyable. Fortunately, Nina and I had the opportunity to fly to the Big Island 4 months prior to our wedding to interview 3 photographers, which made our decision a no brainer. Both Josh & Miho are very outgoing and laid back yet professional individuals meaning they're always open to change and suggestions while producing a phenomenal product. At the wedding, they blended in with the crowd VERY well so never felt intrusive or forced, yet the pictures show they were around us and our guests the entire time. Thank you thank you thank you Josh & Miho for perfectly capturing our perfect today. Aloha!

Lechelle · Married on 07/10/2015

Josh & Miho are amazing photographers & professionals to work with. They are not only talented at taking stunning photos, but they're able to capture many moments that go unnoticed. I also love how their pictures tell a story. By far the best photography we've ever been apart of! So happy that we chose them for our biggest day of our lives!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Our wedding photography was one of our top priorities, and we decided on Fletch Photography based on the beautiful pictures on their website. We were married at the Fairmont Orchid on June 4, and this talented photographer couple knew precisely how and where to take our wedding party and us (bride and groom) to capture the best scenery and light. Josh and Miho were lovely to work with, and clearly know their stuff when it comes to shooting on the Big Island. When we received our pictures back, I was absolutely floored with how absolutely GORGEOUS they all were. The lighting, the color, the people - everything looks perfectly beautiful, artistic, and reflects the moment that we were in at the time. We seriously could not be happier to have Josh and Miho with us on our wedding day.

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2015

Long overdue amazing 5 star review for Fletch Photography! Josh was our photographer for our May 2nd, 2015 wedding at the Sheraton in Kona on the Big Island and everything was more than perfect. He was so warm and friendly and my entire family loved him right off the bat. Josh has such a talent for catching perfect candid moments with perfect lighting. We took photos at the wedding site, on the lava rocks overlooking the ocean, in the chapel, all over the resort! I would not change one thing about my wedding day and photos. I would recommend Fletch Photography to any and every engaged couple looking for a photographer on the Big Island.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Carianne · Married on 04/11/2015

We used Josh and Miho for our engagement and wedding photos. Having this husband & wife team offered us twice as many shots with two different perspectives. They know the lay of the land, which gave us great photo-ops! Their candid and natural style of photography, and the way they play with focus and light, gave us memories we will cherish forever!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Miho and Josh of Fletch Photography were absolutely incredible! What a wonderful team. Our wedding pictures were nothing short of magical, everything we could've wished for and more. Having the two of them there brought an amazing creativity and depth to their work that couldn't have come from a less bonded team. Individually they brought different perspectives and with unique yet consistent styles. Together they created a smooth, seamless experience for us and our family. When needed they were able to shoot simultaneously in different locations (bride getting ready, groom getting ready etc) and needed little or no direction. On such a special day, one you only get to live once, Fletch Photography are the team you want there to capture its spirit.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Such a pleasure to work with Josh and Miho. They were both very personable as well as professional. Their work speaks for itself. They are such talented artists. I highly recommend Fletch Photography. Overall everything was wonderful.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/05/2015

We were married on March 5, 2015 at the Puakea Ranch on the Big Island. We had some reservations on hiring photographers we hadn't met before however Fletch Photography exceeded all our expectations! Their pricing and service options were clearly explained and there were no last minute surprises or shortcomings. Josh is clearly a skilled photographer who works very hard to ensure he captures more than enough special moments. He "dual wields" having 2 cameras at his disposal and often quickly changes lenses to get several different perspectives. Miho is also firing away from unique angles to make sure nothing is missed. They were professional, fun and easy going, and after a short time, we almost forgot they were there.

The quality and quantity of images we received was outstanding. Their editing style is timeless, beautiful and tasteful and every image was provided in both colour and black and white. We can't say enough about Fletch Photography. If you're on the fence about who to chose on the Big Island, look no further.

Phil · Married on 01/26/2015

My wife and I wanted to have a very intimate and private wedding. Josh and Miho were absolutely wonderful the entire time. Not only were the pictures excellent, but they were kind and helpful in every way. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2015

We recently got married in Kona and Josh and Miho were an incredible addition to our wedding festivities! They are extremely professional as well as friendly and delightful, making for lovely company at the wedding all day. They also take amazing photos and put together perfect albums. We would recommend them to anyone, especially if you are looking to capture your wedding in all of the Hawaiian beautiful landscapes!!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Where do I begin? Josh & Miho were great. Our wedding was very spontaneous. I contacted Josh via phone about 2 weeks before we flew to the Big Island and he was very welcoming over the phone. I told Josh how much we could afford and he told me what he would do and I agreed. Of course we checked out their work before we had contacted them and boy, did we like their work. I didn't get a physical confirmation(text, email, etc.) but he told me he put us down on THE calendar. When you look for an artist, you can see how they like to shoot, you can see what their artwork is like so when Josh said he could booked us on his calendar, we were ecstatic. We contacted each other the day before and on the big day to sort out all the details like location and time. Josh and Miho arrived right on time. We started the ceremony and it went by just like that. We left it up for Josh to tell us what to do during the shoot. He showed us one of the images and that's all we needed for confirmation. They were very easy to work with. We shot over what we'd paid for and they were fine with it. I guess it's all in the moment. It took about two months to get the pictures but we understood how busy they could be. We read the FAQ on their website. We're aware and prepared for the two months, lol. We love their work and we personally recommend THEM. If you love their artwork, please contact them. Wedding pictures are memories that will last forever and we wanted nice ones. You get what you pay for so pay up! Or you can go with the cheap dude with the dark and under-exposed emo artwork for half price lol.

Sent on 01/09/2015

We chose Josh and Miho at Fletch Photography for our Big Island Wedding in 4/2014 based on the stunning and creative photos on their website. We could not be happier! They are a friendly, fun, and down-to-earth couple. They captured many beautiful moments from our ceremony and some absolutely stunning beach sunset shots at the Mauna Lani. They are hard-working and talented. They exceeded our expectations. Hire them with confidence and just enjoy your special day. The memories they capture will be perfect.

Sent on 07/03/2014

KoKo · Married on 05/18/2014

I dont know where to start, we receiver our photo gallery link last night and I am speechless. I cant believe how AMAZING everything looks!!!! I cant believe thats actually my wedding!! These two are such an amazing team to work with. It was easy, I didnt have to manage them, they got my entire shot list and more!! Everything just looks like a dream!! I cant say enough great things about them.
    We had our wedding in the water, so as soon as I saw their website, I KNEW they were the photographers for us.
    They were very accommodating, as we changed the time of our reception a few times, which was very appreciated.
    Such an amazing team!!!
    Seriously, hire them, more than totally worth it.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/15/2014

Wow.

Where do I begin?

I started my wedding planning a year and a half before the actual date. When I booked the location (the Hilton Waikoloa Village), I looked through their list of preferred photographers. When I saw Fletch Photography's website, I didn't look any further. I knew I wanted them. I booked them a year and a half in advance, also. I was worried they would forget about me since I booked so far in advance. Fortunately, they were responsive in their emails and reassured me they would be there.

My husband and I eloped, so being just the two of us, it was a very intimate ceremony and time in our lives and Fletch Photography captured every moment. Josh and Miho are both friendly and you can tell they love their job. Miho went out of her way to help me get into my dress, zip me up, etc. since I didn't have a maid of honor to do it. Both Josh and Miho were FABULOUS. They were so much fun to be around. The ceremony and after, Josh and Miho weren't obtrusive at all--my husband and I were literally in our own world, and they were capturing every second!

Now, looking at our pictures, I am literally speechless. Josh and Miho's work is phenomenal. They took pictures of things I wasn't even expecting; plus, they captured shots from different angles, making our photos really unique and natural. I cannot say enough about them. I recommend them wholeheartedly. You won't be sorry! They are truly wonderful.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Reda · Married on 05/14/2014

Not sure where to start but I guess a bit of background info might help to paint a better picture. We are based in the UK and wanted to get married in Hawaii. Our wedding planner was ever so helpful in choosing the location and arranging the details of the wedding including the photographer. We were given a choice of 7 or so photographers and we had to pick one just judging by their work posted on their websites. There were some that I (the groom) quite liked and there some that missus liked, however, the one we both could agree on was Fletch Photography. Their work instantly amazed us both and decision was made.

On the day pictures were taken by Josh, who is professional as well as easygoing person. Working with him was absolute pleasure and everything went very smooth. How brilliant he is as a photographer we only managed to find out when we got our pictures 2 days ago and it absolutely blew us away. His artistic vision is second to none and the quality of the pictures is outstanding. Certainly brings those beautiful memories back.

If we are ever back in Hawaii for a special occasion we will most certainly want him to capture it.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/19/2014

Josh is the most talented and professional gentleman that I have ever worked with. We got remarried with our 4 young children at the Four Seasons on the Big Island of Hawaii, Kona. The pictures were beyond my imagination and not one detail was missed. I realized that Josh was more than amazing when I saw the video and heard how wonderful he was with my twin boys who are 5 and our 8 and 10 year old. He took lovely shots of everyone and didn't mess one guest. The best part (aside from the fabulous photos) was that there were several photo styles, posed, candids, photojournalist style and then the very perfects ones that told our story and showed all of the amazing things about the wonderful property that just take your breadth away!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Larissa · Married on 03/10/2014

My husband and I eloped to Hawaii in March 2014, and we were very lucky to get Josh and Miho as our photographers. After having seen their portfolio online, I had high hopes and after speaking to them I was reassured that they were professional and likeable, too. So my expectations for my wedding day were quite high, but on the day Josh and Miho exceeded all my hopes and expectations. They were so lovely, helpful and nice, not only did they make shooting our special day tremendous fun, but also the photos they sent us a couple of months later were simply fantastic! They somehow managed to capture the beauty of our tropical surroundings, make us look lovely, and include all the tiny little details that made everything memorable and special. I don't know how they did it, but the end result was pure magic! If you want a photographer who is professional and responsive, fun to work with and will deliver amazing results, then Fletchphotography is your best bet! I can't recommend them highly enough, and I for one will definitely be asking for them when the time comes for anniversary photos!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Lori · Married on 02/08/2014

Josh and Miho are absolutely amazing! They are ridiculously talented, very very hard working, and so great to have around. The pictures are stunning. The lighting, the angle, the moment captured...there is something magical about them. We are truly lucky to have had them take pictures of our wedding. I highly recommend Fletch Photography!!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Jun · Married on 12/30/2013

Josh and Miho are a great team - they make everyone feel great and they understand how to get the most out of the situation. Their photos are modern, casual and beautifully captured - instant classics. If you photos that feel natural and beautiful, they do a fantastic job.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Michelle · Married on 12/29/2013

They were exactly what we wanted. Non obtrusive to our celebration while capturing all the special moments.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Alexa · Married on 08/25/2013

I loved working with Fletch photography! They were very easy going and made you feel comfortable in front of the camera. They listen to what is important to you on your big day and they make sure they capture it. We got married during the their busy session and needed some photos of the wedding for our reception when we got home about a week later. They were very understanding and got us a photo for every table. We love all of our photos! They are beautiful! It's been hard for a to choose our favorite ones to put into frames! Fletch photography was awesome!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Caroline · Married on 07/27/2013

Fletcher photography was wonderful! They were so easy to work with and were extremely professional and paid great attention to detail. I am so happy that we had them to capture all of our special moments. Josh and Miho made our day extra special, easy and also fun!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Kanako · Married on 07/20/2013

Josh and Miho were amazing, friendly, professional and awesome. They captured wonderful moments of everyone at the wedding!!!!! We were so happy with the pictures of our wedding, every time we look at it, brings back such a great memory, that we re-run the whole day again in our head :-)
    Thank you Josh and Miho for the memory of our life time!!!! May there be more happy couples working with you two!

Sent on 09/29/2013