Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands Reviews

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands 5
Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands 6
Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands 7

Kimberly · Married on 06/14/2013

I am still floating from 2 weeks ago!! My life has been a bundle of nerves leading up to my wedding date in St Thomas Virgin Islands. The moment we stepped onto the Island until the moment we said I DO, we had nothing to worry about. Amelisa and her staff were perfect. They made you feel at home and were very personable through eveyrthing! When I renew my vows....I can only allow Keya's Exquisite Touch to be a part of my beautiful day. I'm so happy.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Tammy · Married on 03/27/2013

Our wedding day was absolutely amazing!! Thank you for making this experience possible. We will never forget our beautiful ceremony on Megan's Bay Beach!! Great day with great people!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you Tammy & Charles!!! We had a wonderful time as well. We were delighted to share your very Special day with you both and your guests. Cheers to much more loving years!!!

Meredith · Married on 12/12/2012

My husband and I were extremely happy with our St. Thomas, Magen's Bay beach-side wedding which was organized and coordinated by Ms. Todman with Keya's Exquisite Touch. The planning and communication (long-distance, mostly via email, but phone if needed) was very easy, simple, and clear. Ms Todman was very responsive and was always looking for our input. Everything - transportation, photography, the officiant, the decor, even the cake - was well planned and coordinated. Everything was fantastic and exceeded our expectations! We very highly recommend Ms. Todman and Keya's Exquisite Touch for weddings and special events.

Sent on 12/20/2012

MzShay · Married on 12/07/2012

Ms. Todman and her crew did a wonderful job with my wedding event. The wedding site was beautiful. As I enter the beach in my limo I spotted my Arch well decorated and my chairs everything was on point. My guest love the atmosphere and everyone gave good compliments on how Amelisa coordinate and her professionalism with my event. It's been 3 days after the wedding and people are still giving me compliments on how my wedding was beautiful and they really enjoyed themselves. Amelisa did an awesome job. Even my husband was like " Ms. Todman have done it again, it's beautiful". I wanted a small elegant wedding with memeries to remember and that I have. Once again from the Bartley's to Keya's Exquisite Touch, thank you for making my day memorable and for a job well done!!

Sent on 12/10/2012

The Keya's Exquisite Touch team are true professionals! Our wedding coordinator Amelisa was extremely responsive and flexible. The wedding site and decor was breathtaking. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

On behalf of my entire staff, We thank you!

Keisha · Married on 09/11/2012

Working with Ame and her team was awesome .I could always find someone online to discuss my needs and they went above n beyond my expectations .My day was perfect !

Sent on 09/25/2012

Lisa · Married on 07/09/2012

I must start by recognizing the phenomenal talent, creativity and kindness that Amelisa possesses and demonstrates within her wedding coordination business. She is a true gem – a one of a kind woman who took my words from 3,786 miles away and turned them into the most beautiful wedding I have ever witnessed!\r\n\r\nIt began with a lot of research in trying to find a wedding planner on the island of St. Thomas, where my fiancé and I knew we wanted to be married. After much searching, we stumbled upon Amelisa’s company, Keya’s Exquisite Touch, and the rest is history! Her prices were fair and easy to understand, and whenever we visited her website we were greeted by Amelisa herself, asking if we’d like to chat and if we had any questions. Her website is perfectly organized – easy to find information, beautiful pictures from other weddings and a classy, elegant look. We found just what we’d been searching for in a wedding that took place while our cruise ship was docked in port.\r\n\r\nWe knew Amelisa was “the one” the first time we spoke to her over the phone. She answered all of our questions, gave suggestions that we had not even considered, and through it all made us comfortable with her easy going style and infectious laugh. She made everything simple and easy from the get-go – organizing the financial aspects of the ceremony, getting our paperwork in, and answering all of our e-mails in a very timely fashion all solidified the trust we’d put in her. She worked with us in the financial department, arranging less expensive transportation and finding alternatives to more expensive items so we could still accomplish the “feel” of the tropical wedding we’d hoped for, but within our teacher-salary budgets.\r\n\r\nA few days prior to our wedding, in true bridal style, I called her to confirm a few details (and calm my nerves!). She immediately put my anxiety at ease, talking about how excited she was for my wedding! She spoke about a few small details she had added as a surprise to make our special day even more extraordinary, and all of her preparations for our arrival. She calmed my nerves and I felt like I truly had a friend on the other end of the line.\r\n\r\nThe day of our wedding, I was a mess! I was so nervous, having created a ceremony from across an entire continent and putting all of my hopes and trust into a woman I’d never met. In a few minutes, after disembarking our cruise ship, I met Amelisa and my worries subsided. She was warm, confident, and calm. She was exactly what I needed that day to pacify my apprehension, and she did everything with a loving approach. We went to the courthouse where she brought my mom and I water while we waited, and then were off to Magen’s Bay Beach, the site of our ceremony. She had a wonderful driver who helped my mom and I in the car, while Amelisa rode and guided us the entire way, cheerfully talking with us as she answered phone calls and kept her staff up-to-date on any last-minute changes and decisions. \r\n\r\nWe approached Magen’s Bay Beach and I was floored – she had not only taken my vision and made it a reality, but she made it better than I’d ever imagined! She added details to the ceremony site that made me feel like she truly understood what it was that I’d wanted my whole life! From the conch shells and palms lining the curved aisle, to white chair covers with teal sashes that match the Caribbean Sea, to a beautiful arbor of palms that created a heavenly backdrop, she created an even better scene than which had been living in my head for the past year and a half. \r\n\r\nThe decorations were dazzling, but it didn’t stop there. Amelisa’s staffers were outstanding! Each one helped in such a large way, from the drivers who kept my fiancé and I calm during the transport, to her right-hand woman, who kept my dress out of the sand and my bouquet appropriately tilted during all of our pictures, to the photographer and videographer, who professionally captured the love that we shared that day. Each person was highly-qualified and hard-working. They, too, seemed happy to share in our special day and eager to assist us in any way possible. Everyone worked harmoniously to make this day the best day of our lives, and I truly believe it all comes back to Amelisa. Her passion for weddings and understanding of her customers make her simply THE best. \r\n\r\nI cannot tell you how PERFECT she made the day of July 9, 2012, but trust me when I say that I feel Amelisa is a part of our lives forever because she made all of our dreams come true for myself, my fiancé, and our families.\r\n\r\nPLEASE, if you thinking of getting married in a tropical place, with your toes in the sand, contact Amelisa and start along the path to happiness. Here are all the contacts you need:\r\n\r\nKeya’s Exquisite Touch website: http://www.kexquisitetouch.com/\r\n \r\nAmelisa’s phone number: 1-866-820-7946\r\n\r\nKeya’s Exquisite Touch on Facebook (she posts lots of pictures!): http://www.facebook.com/#!/keyasexquisitetouch \r\n\r\nCarib Photography (Tom was our photographer – fantastic!): http://caribphotography.com/\r\n\r\nDow Studio VI Videography (Oliver was our videographer – he was amazing!): http://dowstudiovi.com/ \r\n\r\nThank you, Amelisa, for your passion, your creativity, your organization, your follow-through, and most of all, your kindness. We will never be able to express the true gratitude we feel for you and what you did for us that day.\r\n\r\nWith love,\r\nLisa & Rathan Mahendran\r\n

Sent on 07/19/2012

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Lisa on behalf of my staff and I , we would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your kind words. It was our pleasure in planning the wedding of your dreams and having your 50 + guests as well. Cheers to a Lifetime of togetherness in your marriage.

Maria · Married on 06/26/2012

Everything was wonderful and I really enjoyed the upbeat spirit of everyone that was helping out on my wedding day. If I had any questions or concerns they were answered in a very timely manner. I couldn't have ask for a better person to have worked with for my destination wedding. Keya's done a great job!

Sent on 07/04/2012

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Maria. It was our pleasure to share in both you & Jon's very special day. We wish you both a lifetime together. Cheers to 2012 and beyond!

Brenda · Married on 01/21/2012

What a wonderful experience we had!! Amelisa was perfect at helping getting everything ready for our St. Thomas wedding!! We couldn't be happier with the service she provided!! She had the perfect minister and photographer! She got all our paperwork ready and we couldn't have done all of this without her!! When we arrived, she and the minister and photographer greeted us with smiles and hugs. It was the first time we met, but felt like they were family!! They made our day perfect and we will never forget them!! Thank you with all our hearts!!! Mick and Brenda

Sent on 03/21/2012

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

On behalf of Keya's Exquisite Touch, will like to thanks you both for allowing us to share in your very Special day and your kind words of appreciation.

Karolyn · Married on 09/27/2011

Amy was absolutely wonderful! She was very attentive. She always answered her phone and she is so much fun to work with.She would say she was fantabulous". And she aways was. She made our wedding day stunning and everything we had hoped it would be. I told her what I was looking for in a bouquet, cake and beach atmosphere and together we put the colors together perfectly...even though we were international...Keyas Exquisite Touch will get it perfect for you too!!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

On the behalf of Keya's Exquisite Touch, LLC, We will like to say a heartfelt "THANK YOU" to both of you. We had a wonderful time sharing in your very "Special" day. Cheers to your wedding day and beyond! Amy and Staff.

Reba · Married on 08/13/2011

I am very please with the service that I have gotten from Ms. Todman at Keya's Exquisite Touch, LLC. She is very professional, she very responsive to the emails, text and phone messages. She is always finding a way for budget and she always has great ideas that will make your event a success. I must say I am very pleased with the service and I would recommend Ms. Todman to any one.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Yvonne · Married on 07/16/2011

Anthony and I arrived the day before the wedding. Our flight had been delayed. However, when we arrived in St Thomas, Ms Todman had everything taken care of. Even though there were some mishaps we didn't know about it until afterwards.

The decoration of the beach was gorgeous, the cake was delicious and the she was soooo professional.

Sent on 02/03/2012

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you Mrs. White! The mishaps you talked about were beyond my control, however, We still had a wonderful time and looks forward to your vow renewal in a few years. Cheers to both you and Anthony!

Sha-Sha · Married on 06/11/2011

Keya's Exquisite Touch are # 1 in the Virgin Islands!! Their communication and customer service was excellent and superb! They responded right away to all of my questions and requests. They took all of my stress and anxiety away. I 'm so glad my husband and I chose them for our June wedding. We were very pleased with their overall quality of service! I am so glad that we chose Keya's!
    THANK YOU LADIES YOUR THE BEST!!!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you Sha Sha for sharing your very "Special" day with us! We will never forget both you and James. Cheers to all the happy days ahead! Keya's Exquisite Touch, LLC

Berenice · Married on 12/11/2010

Keya's Exquisite Touch staff did an exceptional job in preparation for my big day. I certainly could not have done it without their professional advise and guidance. Their attention to details and friendly demeaner were above and beyond. The did it all from choosing a beautiful venue to helping me stay calm and comfortable through it all. They made my wedding day a day to remember for a lifetime.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

It was our pleasure Mrs. Berry! We wish both you and your new husband Bernard ,love, peace and boatloads joy and happiness. See you in 8 years for the vow renewal! Cheers to the Hughes!

Tammy · Married on 05/10/2010

My husband Steve and I just came back from a cruise to the Caribbean on Sunday after having our wedding on the 10th in St. Thomas, VI. It was absolutely magical and I have Lacinda to thank for each and every last detail. She is amazing!! If you use her, I can promise you that you are in the best of hands. She coordinated all the details for the perfect dream wedding for me. All I had to do was walk down the aisle and say, "I DO"! She took care of the rest. Her professionalism and her wealth of knowledge are priceless. All of my family and friends were raving about the fantastic job that she did.

Sent on 05/20/2010

Sharon · Married on 05/08/2010

My husband and I just returned from St. Thomas where we got married with keya's Exquisite Touch planners. Our expectations were surpassed in every aspect of our wedding. The communication between us and the wedding planner was always clear and concise. We were never in a position of uncertainty as to what was going to take place, when and how. Our wedding was like our dream come through. The way we pictured it was the way this planner gave it to us! I felt we got great value for money. I would highly recommend this planner to anyone dreaming of a wedding that you can place in trustworthy hands.

Sent on 05/21/2010

Brian · Married on 03/01/2015

They truly made our special moment in time one to remember! Ms. Todman, Keya, and the rest of the Flawless wedding team really helped us during the planning process and the day of. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Tanna · Married on 05/21/2013

Keya's Exquisite Touch planned our beach wedding on St. Thomas. We were on a Carnival Cruise, and needed someone who could have everything set up, so that we could just show up once we got into port, and get married. Before choosing Keya's I priced about 10 different wedding planners, that I had found through internet searches. Amelisa (coordinator for KET) always responded very promptly to my e-mails. Not only were KET's services competitively priced,($1000 less than some others I found) but I had kind of picked apart a wedding package, and then added what we wanted, and she sent me an itemized price list right away. Other planners kept sending me general e-mails back with packages that weren't exactly what I wanted, so I could never get an accurate price. Communication was one of the most important things to me, since we were having to trust that we could just show up, and everything would be perfect. My e-mails were always responded to within a day, if not within minutes.
    Upon arrival the day of our wedding, everything was in place, and absolutely beautiful! KET does an excellent job decorating. The minister was very nice, and did a great job with our ceremony, and the photographer did very well too. They also went above and beyond, and provided us a free cake for photographs and for our guests, since we hadn't wanted one in our original package. Overall we had no complaints, and would recommend KET to anyone considering getting married on St Thomas.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Danielle · Married on 10/10/2012

Amelisa was great and took all our concerns away from the moment we landed on shore with our cruise ship. The drivers were polite and the supplied transportation was on time. The ceremony went as scheduled with no unpleasant surprises. Amelisa was present during the entire ceremony and even returned to the ship with our party to ensure we were satisifed in every way. As the father of the bride I will not only recommend this company to others but as a travel agent I will also recommend this company to my clients who are considering a destination wedding. Great job Amelsia.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Mr. Bowman we had a great time with you, your guests,and family but most of all your daughter and your now new son in law. It was our pleasure in providing the services that we provided. On behalf of my team and I , we thank you for your great reviiew!

SHARON · Married on 12/14/2011

WE had the most awesome vow renewal ceremony ever. Thank you Keyas.We rocked the island and I could not have asked for a more professional wedding planner, She went out her way to see that every thing was perfect, from pickup from the dock , to the wonderfrul island restaurant , where she arranged for our reception. The food and service was superb. No matter what time of day I called she was always available.

Sent on 04/21/2012

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Chatman! We appreciate both you, your husband & your guests. We had a wonderful time with you. Cheers to many more years!

We planned our beach wedding from afar (Minnesota) by e-mail to take place while on a cruise with a stop in St. Thomas. We put all of our trust in planning our special day from selection of the proper location and amenities to every other detail. Flawless Weddings and Events planning company did not disappoint from the location, set-up, officiant, arrangement for marriage license and driver, to hiring of a fantastic photographer. Flawless Weddings was easy to work with, professional, and went out of their way for a fantastic value, to make our day extra special. I highly, highly recommend working with Flawless Weddings and Events for your event planning needs.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Candy · Married on 06/27/2015

Mrs Todman and her daughter Keya are great to work with. They were their for us and answered the millions of questions I asked. It was a pleasure working with them

James and Candy Warner

Sent on 07/03/2015

Mary · Married on 03/25/2015

My daughter and son-in-law had a magical wedding at Magen's Bay in March of this year. While Melissa (the bride) dealt with Flawless Weddings the most, I also (mother of the bride) had the pleasure of working with Amelissa myself. She was AMAZING!!!! She was unbelievably prompt in responding to any and all questions and accommodated our requests ALWAYS !!!!! The set up on the beach was beautiful (as was my daughter Melissa). The professionalism was unbelievable. The photographer was brilliant. The steel drum player was awesome. I have never tasted such delicious wedding cake, and the cab drivers made the transportation from and back to the cruise ship stress-free (and I hear that one group enticed one of the drivers to make a pit stop at a famous milkshake hut on the way back). I cannot express enough how stress-free and magical Melissa and Robbie's special day was.......thanks to Flawless Weddings and Amelissa's amazing team.......I plan to come back to renew my and my husband's vows for one of our special anniversaries.......THANK YOU FOR MAKING MELISSA'S WEDDING DAY ABSOLUTELY........well.......FLAWLESS !!!!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Kerry · Married on 04/09/2014

Clarification regarding small details, I.e.: tour with transportation in limo, being rushed with time limit (time management)

Sent on 05/03/2014

Alisha · Married on 11/01/2008

I got married on November 1, 2008 in St. Thomas and the A Toast To team handled everything. This was a destination wedding for me and my husband so we weren't there to do the ground work. We arrived on St. Thomas 3 days before our wedding date and everything was taken care of. We had a beautiful venue, flowers, etc...everything was great. We weren't deceived by any false advertising and gimmicks.

They did an awesome job and my husband and I are very grateful. We are also very honored to have our picture on this webpage and their website.

Sent on 06/29/2009