Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands Reviews

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands 5
Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands 6
Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands 7

Megan · Married on 12/15/2015

Amelisa Toddman was so amazing and was able to help and answer any questions that I had throughout the wedding planning. I would recommend her to any of my friends who are wanting a destination wedding.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Gretta · Married on 12/08/2015

St. Thomas, Virgin Islands is our home and we are a regular on beautiful Magnes Bay Beach. We have seen several weddings performed there. This lady and her team coordinated the ceremonies so well. It was then decided by us that would be the site for our wedding. A friend gave us the number for Amelisa Todman (Flawless Weddings ). From the moment we contacted her, she met with us, it was as if I ' ve known her for many years. We then realized that it was Amelisa coordinating those weddings. They were very professional and answered all questions asked. Amelisa said "I GOT THIS ", she will take care of everything. It was less than a month to the ceremony and Amelisa convinced me it could happen....and it did. The day of the wedding when we arrived on sunny Magens Bay Beach, it was unbelievable. The flowers, my bouquet along with everything else was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Thanks for making our wedding very special and a memorable one. Love you guys! ! Fenton and Gretta Williams

Sent on 01/21/2016

Crystal · Married on 10/16/2015

My wedding was completely last minute. I was freaking out on finding a planner that can make it happen in soo little time. It was a simple event but I didn't know where to start! I went to google and found their website. Thank god i did. I made the calll and Ms. Todman was ready for business! She explained the entire process to me which was quite simple. She was available to answer my questions no matter what time I emailed her. She is a wonderful person with a wonderful heart that will make your day indeed a special and unique one. The beach was perfect and Keya performed the most beautiful ceremony! Thank you Amelisa and Keya! I will NEVER forget that day! My day! Thank you soo much!! #Flawless #WeddingPlanner #BVI #USVI #TeamTodman

Sent on 11/10/2015

tredesha · Married on 07/18/2015

I do not even know where to begin. Ms. Todman and Keys are spectacular at what they do. They are simply unique and amazing. They made my venues to die for. It's been a week and people are still telling me how beautiful my wedding was. Every bump I hit in planning Ms. Todman would give her words of encouragement "NOT TO WORRY, WE GOT YOU!!! STOP WORRYING!! I couldn't have asked for a better planner right down to my centerpieces.. I showed her a pic of what I wanted. I purchased the products and she was even able to build them for me into the most beautiful centerpieces anyone could ask for. I could call text or email her anytime of the night and assure you I would get a response right away. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Asha · Married on 06/20/2015

Ms.Todman and Keya is the best. They made my day so amazing and wonderful. They took there time and give my husband and I a day we cant never forget. We love u guys so much u guys will always be with us in our hearts. The rating only go's up to 5 but we give you guys 20 star. We thank u guys so much

Sent on 06/30/2015

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you, thank you Mrs. Asha Plummer for your kind words, we greatly appreciate it! It was a delight planning the wedding of your dreams! On behalf of our staff and I we wish you both a lifetime of happiness as husband and wife! Cheers!!!

Brenda · Married on 06/15/2015

This vendor is very knowledgeable about the venue and provides lots variety!

Sent on 07/06/2015

The team at Flawless is amazing. They were able to subdue the bridezilla in me and made our event spectacular. Our vision of our theme and colors were on-point. Communication was on point. Planning was on point. Simply amazing! Hope to renew our vows with you guys in 10 years. :) Thanks again

Mike and Lacey

Sent on 07/04/2015
  • Anita

Anita · Married on 05/23/2015

We chose Flawless Wedding and Events to help plan and coordinate our wedding because my fiancé and I wanted a beautiful and affordable wedding. Our first thought was to contact Amelisa to help us achieve those goals. She exceeded our expectations and everyone loved it. She and her team was able to make our day special and we are thankful for that. She was available for all questions or issues that arose to help everything run smoothly. We had an awesome day. We'll recommend Flawless Weddings & Events to anyone who would like to have a wedding. Thanks. :)

Sent on 07/07/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/09/2015

Flawless (it's in the title)

Everything was flawless. I loved not having to plan anything. We got off the boat and had transportation waiting (on time too). We showed up at the beach and it was beautiful. They had been there since 7 am holding our spot and cleaning the beach. I felt so special. Everything was a dream come true.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Dennis · Married on 02/25/2015

Very professional and everything went fantastic.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

On behalf of Flawless Weddings and Events VI, we say thank you Mr. Daughters! We greatly appreciate it! Cheers to the many happy years that lies ahead.

Deanna · Married on 09/12/2014

Flawless Weddings & Events were just that....FLAWLESS. They were very professional, always available when needed and always took that extra step to be sure that we were satisfied. The wedding day was perfect, the guests could not stop complimenting. We will definitely use them again for future events. Thank you again for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Mrs. Allen! It was our pleasure, thanks for choosing us for your BIG day! We look forward to your vow renewal in a few years and a lifetime of HAPPINESS in your marriage for you and Mr. Shawn Allen in all the years to come. Cheers!!!

Shana · Married on 07/26/2014

Flawless made my simple idea so elegant. Would definitely choose them again.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Hart!!! It was our pleasure and thanks for choosing us. Cheers!!'

Mrs · Married on 07/12/2014

Ms Todman,
    Thank you so much for being our wedding coordinator. You along with Keya were so pleasant to work with and the ceremony was just beautiful! We were so happy the way everything turned out. Thanks again!!!! Mr & Mrs Anthony

Sent on 09/26/2014

Mia · Married on 06/28/2014

Love their work ,everything was perfect

Sent on 07/08/2014

Ebonie · Married on 01/25/2014

It was a pleasure working with Ms. Todman and her crew. Everything was beautiful, she was always on time, and she knew exactly what I wanted after asking me a few questions. I will gladly work with her again for any future event.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Cheyanne · Married on 01/06/2014

I would highly recommend Keyas Exquisite Touch. We did a destination wedding and couldn't have done this without their service. They are extremely professional, affordable and the setup was absolutely beautiful...more than I asked for and could have hoped for!! Amelisa was always available for any questions and responded in a timely manner if a message was left. Cannot say enough good things about their business!!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Lynn · Married on 12/21/2013

Excellent, Excellent customer service... I gave Keya's Exquisite Touch an A+.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Shani · Married on 12/01/2013

Flawless Weddings & Events gave great suggestions, the decorations were gorgeous and a great time was had by all.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2013

Keya's Exquisite Touch was recommended to me after the company that I was originally using for my wedding failed to get back in touch with me. From the beginning Amelisa assured me that everything would be just fine and not to worry. She was always quick to respond to my emails and instant chat messages no matter what time of the day or night and she was very flexible when we found out that our ship was to arrive in port several hours later than planned. She listened to the things that I liked, things that I didn't like, and she even took the time to view my Pinterest account. When I arrived at Magen's Beach it was exactly what I had dreamed and more. The setting was amazing, the flowers were perfect, and the cake was delicious! It was a beautiful day that I will remember for the rest of my life.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you, thank you, for your kind words, Michelle. On behalf of my entire team we would like to thank you for choosing us to provide the services we provided on your wedding day. It was our pleasure and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness together. Cheers!!!!

Desiree · Married on 10/08/2013

Mrs. Todman and her team did an AWESOME job.

Sent on 11/30/2013

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

Thank you Mrs. McCall for your kind words. We truly appreciate this!
  • F

FAYDORN · Married on 09/20/2013

My fiancé and I wanted an affordable yet memorable wedding. I contacted Mrs Amelisa Todman and told her about our plans. We had less than a month to put things together for our big day. Mrs Todman coordinated everything. She listened, even late nights, Mrs Todman was there to answer my questions. She reassured me that everything would be fine. Her work exceeded our expectations. We are forever grateful for her professional service. We had a fabulous day. We'll recommend Keya's Exquisite Touch to anyone who would like to have a destination wedding.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Our wedding coordinator Amelisa was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was so friendly and communicated very well. She had wonderful insight on so many things. Amelisa never hesitated to answer any of my questions and was extremely helpful. It was amazing to see the vision for my wedding brought to life. I would recommend this company to anyone who is wanting to get married in St. Thomas.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Mrs. · Married on 08/31/2013

Keya's Exquisite Touch turned my wedding vision into a reality! The set up was breath-taking, the cake was mouthwatering and the flowers were divine. As an event planner myself, it was a relief to be able to hand the most important event of my life over to the team at Keya's. It was truly an exquisite event without the exquisite head-ache normally associated with wedding planning. Thanks to Amy and her team at Keya's Exquisite Touch!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Ayanna · Married on 08/18/2013

On behalf of this bride and groom we would like to say a heart felt thank you to Keya's Exquisite Touch for a day we would always cherish.. They took my vision and made it into a reality.. I loved it so much i wish we could of do it twice... There isn't anything they cant meet or beat.. They are a brides dream come through company.. I am specking from experience. Do... you want a company that makes you feel like family with 5 star service and a wedding you will remember for the rest of your life?? Well don't look to far because Keya's Exquisite Touch is just a click away.. After a day like mines i couldn't keep it a secret.. Congratulations to all the upcoming BRIDES... I am leaving you in good hands...

Sent on 08/23/2013

Dean & Christine · Married on 08/13/2013

All the work and worry of putting together a wedding outside of the United States was taken care of. From the license to the transportation. Everything they promised was delivered. Amelisa picked us up with a driver at the ship and we were taken straight to the court house and then the beautiful beach to be married.

Katherine, the minister was genuine and the ceremony was perfect. Ethelbert, the photographer was very creative and had an excellent eye and took a lot of beautiful pictures . The package we had originally paid for came with 60 photographs but after we saw the proofs we ended up buying all 150 of them because they were all worth having. Amelisa greeted us with a smile and took care of us the whole way through. Thank You for our dream wedding! It was "PICTURE PERFECT"!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Flawless Weddings & Events of the Virgin Islands's reply:

On behalf of my wedding team and I , we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your kind words, Mr. & Mrs. Shannon. It was our pleasure in being apart of your very Special day. Cheers!