60 Reviews for Flawless Occasions

Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)

Beth and team were amazing! I only booked them for day of but took advantage of the unlimited emails :-)
Beth was always so prompt in answering my questions and guiding me through the process of what to do/not to do. She also a large stock of wedding items that she will let you borrow for free. This saved me on burlap runners, card holder, cake stand and knife set for the cake.
I really don't think I could have done it with out her. She is an amazing person and coordinator who can make anyone feel at ease.
I had no worries on my wedding day and everything I saw went off with out a hitch. The reception hall was decorated beautifully while simple. Beth was able to break down the area and start cleaning up towards the end of the night with out anyone noticing, myself included. She was slick :-) lol
Beth thank you for everything and for making my day extra magical!!

Profile Picture Eva, 6/11/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Referrals

There aren't words in the WORLD to explain how grateful I am for Beth and her team from Flawless Occassions. I had a nightmare venue that cancelled on me 24 hours before my wedding. Beth came in to the rescue. I only hired her for day of services but she went above and beyond. Immediately getting in touch with her contacts to get us a new venue! She even met with us on her day OFF, the night before my wedding at our new venue to review everything with us and the contract. We decided on the Westin Harbour Island(which is another 5 star review) with her help. Beth literally made our day absolutely flawless.

If you think for one minute you can handle everything that will go wrong with the process of planning your wedding then think again. You NEED some one to help with everything and the team from Flawless Occassions is it. Don't look anywhere else. You've found your wedding planner!

Profile Picture Eleni, 4/12/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was February 20, 2015. I worked with Beth for close to a year and she was fantastic!!! We are from Omaha, NE and I depended greatly on Beth's advice for the vendors and locations. All of the vendors we had for our wedding were outstanding. Everything was above and beyond our expectations!!!! All of our family and friends were completely blown away with everything. Beth was wonderful to work with. She got back to me on everything and every little question I had very quickly. When there was a problem, she was right there to come up with a solution. I would highly recommend her!!! She's the best!!!!

Profile Picture Jodi, 2/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth did a great job as our day of coordinator! My mom and I planned the entire wedding and Beth didn't try to take over. She let my mom and I make all the decisions and offered her advice when we asked. On the day of, we didn't want to be bothered at all and she took care of everything. Our cake even started to melt in the middle of our reception and I didn't even know because she took care of it so quickly and quietly. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that needs a day of coordinator.

Profile Picture Jessica & Jared, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth did a great job helping to plan our wedding. All the vendors she suggested from the beginning were great and we are so glad she was on our team to plan the wedding. The whole day went smooth without a hitch and I highly recommend hiring her as your day coordinator.
Thanks!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/11/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

oh my goodness. Beth is the best. She was my day of coordinator and worth every penny and then some. I am so glad that I had her with me on the day of my event and the week leading up to it. She facilitated communication with my venue so well, and when things started to get confusing on my end with last minute details it was good to have her sort through everything. When the wedding weekend arrived, i had all sorts of odds and ends for the entry way of the reception and i told her, do whatever you want to them, i'm not picky-- and she did an awesome job of setting up. Everything looked spectacular. The wedding was such an awesomely fun event and i am full of gratitude for Beth's efforts in pulling it off.

Profile Picture Aileen, 5/10/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Flawless Occasions for their day of wedding planning services for my March 29th wedding. My wedding planner was Kelly. She was fantastic and was a huge help the day of and at the rehearsal. Kelly was even helpful during the planning process by being available for me to bounce ideas off of and ask for recommendations on certain vendors. This was especially helpful as I was not from the Tampa area and didn't know anyone who had a wedding in that area before. I would recommend Kelly and Flawless Occasions to future brides.

Profile Picture Tara, 3/29/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth was our wedding planner, and she was absolutely amazing! Since I live out of state, I was a bit nervous about the whole planning situation and wanted help making sure our day would be perfect. Beth exceeded all of our expectations. She is super friendly, professional and helpful. She was super responsive and always made me feel at ease. Additionally, Beth provided us with great suggestions and always kept the vision we had for our wedding day top of mind. Every vendor that I worked with had nothing but wonderful things to say about Beth when I would tell them who my planner is. She is truly talented and passionate about what she does- and it shows! Beth is super organized and detail oriented and that, along with her calming and kind demeanor, allowed me to completely relax and enjoy every single minute of my wedding day. I was not worried or stressed about anything because I knew that Beth had it all under control. My family and bridal party all had wonderful things to say about her as well. I would definitely recommend Flawless Occasions to anyone looking for any kind of wedding planning services!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/22/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Shawna did a wonderful job as my day of coordinator! I can be a little bit OCD, so it was so great having her there those last few weeks to confirm with all my vendors and make sure everything went so smoothly on the day of. We didn't have a single thing go wrong! She helped keep me relaxed and enjoying the whole day. You can't put a price on peace of mind. They were very reasonable and worth every penny! I hadn't originally planned on having a coordinator, so if this is something you are starting to consider mid-planning I would highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Elise, 11/23/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth Carrick is amazing! While planning a destination wedding at the Vinoy, Beth was super helpful and thorough in her preparation and execution of this beautiful day! From the rehearsal to the farewells, Beth was there to ensure every detail was handled! My mother Debbie and I, raved on and on about her ability to bring our "wedding visions" to life. We definitely recommend Beth as your wedding coordinator, and can assure you, your wedding day will be just as "Flawless" as the Bride! Thanks again Beth! Brooke & Debbie

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/28/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Having Beth help us plan our wedding was the best decision we made during the wedding planning process. We met with other planners before deciding to go with Beth. Immediately upon meeting her, we instantly realized that she was going to plan our wedding not her wedding. When we met with the other planners, we felt as if they were trying to plan their wedding not ours.
Beth answered all of our questions in a timely manner. Even though she has done a lot of events, we always felt her enthusiasm for our event. She gives wonderful service from start to finish. We loved working with her!!!!

Profile Picture Lara, 6/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth and Shawna were amazing and I couldn't have imagined my planning my wedding without their help. Shawna and Beth recommended so many wonderful vendors from my florist, officiant to cake who I never would have been connected with if it wasn't for them. They had so much great advice and ideas throughout the entire planning process. Shawna came with me to look at all of the wedding venues and then came with me to meet with vendors as well. Since she had relationships with the vendors, it made it much easier. She had wonderful advice and helped us look at each venue from her point of view with pros and cons. Beth was so fast at answering all of my emails with questions and always gave great recommendations. The day of my wedding, Beth coordinated the whole day and it was perfect. Her calm attitude make everything go smoothly. She is so detail orientated and made everything looked so well planned out. She also arranged our wedding rehearsal at the venue was was great. It took off so much stress me for the rehearsal and wedding day. Flawless Occasions was the perfect choice for wedding planning. They are extremely organized, detail oriented, have tons of experience. Beth and Shawna are so wonderful to work with and I couldn't imagine having to plan my wedding without them. I would highly recommend them to any bride!!

Profile Picture Michele, 3/30/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth with Flawless Occasions was amazing! I used her for day of service and could not have asked for a better planner! She was kind, caring, professional and i fully trusted her with my big day. She was always quick to respond to my calls or emails and never made me feel like any concern, question, or request was too small, silly, or bridezilla-ish. Her and her staff made sure my wedding turned out exactly as i imagined. She worked well with all of my vendors (the Aquarium staff even told me what a pleasure she was to work with). My desire on my wedding day was to not have to worry about anything and that is exactly how I felt. Beth was in touch with me throughout the day when necessary and she took care of every little detail. I would recommend Flawless Occasions to anyone! thanks Beth!

Profile Picture Dyan, 3/23/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We interviewed several of the "top" wedding planners for our Clearwater wedding and after 1 meeting with each our choice was obvious. Beth from Flawless Occasions was incredibly professional, classy, great sense of humor, flexible to our needs, responsive to emails & questions and was a great value. She worked so well with our other vendors and family and led the final creative implementation of our wedding reception venue. Everything was absolutely beautiful and flawless. Thanks Beth!

Profile Picture Maya, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Flawless Occasions-- Shawna is absolutely fantastic! Priceless!  Don't even think twice -- hire here now if she's available!!! She helped me every step of the way with the planning process.  She knows all of Tampa Bay's best vendors and helped us figure out how to make it work with our budget.  She's amazing!!!!!! On our wedding day we were able to truly enjoy every moment of our wedding because we knew Shawna had everything under control. She's sweet and at the same time assertive, extremely organized, and always has the answers! Thank you Shawna and the Flawless Occasions team so much!!! -

Sarah & Tony

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/15/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I don’t know what I would have done without Kelly and Beth. They’re wonderful ladies! They were great about answering all my questions I had before the wedding and in offering advice for details I was debating about. The questionnaire they send out to get the details for the wedding was actually extremely helpful even in just organizing my own thoughts and timelines for the day. Having a face-to-face meeting with Kelli really put my mind at ease when I’d been getting really stressed about the wedding. She was absolutely invaluable at the rehearsal and obviously, the day of. She was so good at organizing everyone to go out for the ceremony, for the receiving line, for the pictures, at bringing my groom and me food and drinks, at organizing everyone for the reception line, and of course, for all the little details that you don’t plan for! My shoes were killing me, and she ran to get me another pair that was considerably less painful, she had string for when the loop to bustle my dress snapped and my mom and mother-in-law were panicking trying to get it tied up, and she even had Advil for our best man when he ended up with a splitting headache. She returned the glassware for our florist the day after the wedding, she packed up the groomsmen’s tuxedo bags, she packed up our cards and gifts…I was really hesitant about getting a planner because of the cost, but I am so incredibly glad that I did. Kelly’s help was invaluable, and the day would have been so much more stressful for me, for my parents…for everyone, really without her there. I highly recommend Kelly – she’s very sweet and will make your day that much better.

Profile Picture Leigh, 7/15/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so happy I chose Kelly at Flawless Occasions for my day of coordinator. She was so helpful and made my wedding a seamless event. She was extremely attentive and accommodating. Flawless Occasions helped pull all the final details of my wedding together.

Profile Picture User1700035, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth with Flawless Occasions was our planner for our June 2012 wedding and we couldn't have made a better decision! I work a LOT and knew that I needed someone to take a lot off my plate and help streamline the planning process. When I first met Beth I knew she would be a great fit... Of the 3 prospective planners I met with, Beth was by far the most relatable and professional, and yet her price was also the lowest... there really wasn't a catch though! I thought we got an incredible amount of dedication, time, and personal care from Beth, far beyond what I expected. But more than that I was so impressed by the passion Beth demonstrated for planning weddings, she was never robotic or just "going through the motions," and she made our wedding feel like a priority even though I knew she had other weddings she was working on. Her genuine love for planning every wedding to the fullest was inspiring and helped our wedding turn into a very memorable and special day.

In regards to vendor selection I think Beth steered us in exactly the right direction.... there isn't a single vendor we would have chosen differently and I would recommend all of our vendors to future brides. They worked very well together and were always professional, and I was able to enjoy every minute of the wedding day without having to worry if the details were being taken care of. Finding great vendors was my biggest reason for wanting to have a wedding planner, but I never realized how necessary it was to have an awesome planner the day of the wedding.... and Beth was all over it! She executed an amazing Plan B for us when the rain interfered with our outdoor ceremony, and I don't think she stopped all day to make everything perfect for us.

I know this review sounds excessively positive, but we were truly that happy with our time and experience with Flawless Occasions... I have a lot of respect for Beth and any bride will be in very capable hands after deciding to work wiith Flawless Occasions.

Profile Picture Megan , 6/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth Carrick was our Angel!!! Everything went so smoothly and I would recommend every bride to hire a Wedding Coordinator! It is worth every penny.

She was absolutely amazing in all the details, follow up, suggestions, setting up and she took care of anything and everything the day of the wedding so that I would not stress.

She was a gem to be around!

Profile Picture Anny, 4/28/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

This company is accurately named: their services were flawless. Shawna was our coordinator and we could not have been happier with her. She has excellent etiquette and tips that saved us well over the amount we spent on her services. I have no idea what we would have done without her. She was a fast-acting problem solver and she was patient and pleasant, to say the least. I will definitely recommend her to all my engaged friends.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/18/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We couldn't have done better than Christina from Flawless Occasions. She was perfect! She was super easy to work with. Not too over powering but got the job done. Did everything we asked and more. I honestly can't imagine having gone through all that without her. Everyone should have a day coordinator and everyone should have Christina.

Profile Picture Sharon , 12/31/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring a wedding coordinator was one of my best wedding day investments! Beth created a custom package for us - since I am a little OCD and wanted to have a say in the majority of the planning, she was mainly our day of coordinator, but gave great vendor recommendations and was available to answer any questions I had about the planning process, whether it was regarding etiquette, timelines, vendors, contracts, budgeting, design, special requests, you name it. She was extremely flexible with scheduling meetings and answered my emails almost instantaneously. It was great to get her vendor recommendations - she never just stuck to one company, but gave me options for those she knew would give us quality service. She was extremely professional throughout the planning process and the wedding itself. It was a huge relief in the week or so before the wedding when I could count on Beth to follow up and confirm all the details with every vendor and not be bombarded with phone calls. By the time our wedding day came, I was actually pretty relaxed and unaware of any catastrophes that may have taken place. It was also a great feeling knowing a professional and not guests or ourselves would take care of all the set up and clean up. Thank you, Beth, for making our wedding truly "Flawless!"

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/23/11, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Shawna from Flawless Occasions was our planner for our wedding. She was so great! She helped me with vendors and details months and month before the wedding. The week leading up to the wedding, she took over everything and became the point of contact for all of my vendors. You don't realize how great that is until your phone isn't ringing at all the day before or day of the wedding. She was with us at our rehearsal and was with us first thing in the morning day of. Shawna came and picked up all of my reception stuff (flowers, candles, candy bar, pictures, guest book, card box, EVERYTHING) from me and set it all up while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. My family and friends were with me the whole day because Shawna was taking care of everything. That was priceless! She even took all of our gifts to our hotel room while we were still celebrating. I don't think we could've done it all without Shawna. I can proudly say that our wedding was PERFECT. Thank you so much, Shawna! I recommend Flawless Occasions and Shawna 100%!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Flawless Occasions (Beth especially) were truly a blessing for us. Not only did they exceed our expectations, they ensured everything was taken care of, so we could enjoy our celebration! Beth had great suggestions when we needed a specific vendor. I will always remember the moment when I first saw everything come together. We heard so many compliments from our guests about how amazing and unique everything looked! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. We will always be thankful to Beth and all the other great vendors involved for such a spectacular and memorable event!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/24/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Flawless Occasions was a pleasure to work with! We hired Shawna as a day of coordinator and we were extremely happy with the results! She made us feel very comfortable and we knew that she would make sure everything was perfect at our ceremony and reception locations. I would highly recommend Shawna at Flawless Occasions! Thank you!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/18/11, 5 Reviews