FLAWLESS, LLC Reviews

62 | Hampton, VA

62 Reviews for FLAWLESS, LLC

Erin · Married on 05/25/2013

Such a fun experience getting ready for Gillian's wedding with Steph!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Cassey · event on 04/24/2012

Stephanie was so nice doing my hair! I had no idea what I wanted to do but i'm usually picky. I showed her my dress and she gave me a couple options that would go great with the dress and the shape of my face. I was thrilled with the outcome and felt comfortable letting her know specifics. I will definitely use her services again.

Sent on 03/28/2013

Kate · Married on 03/22/2012

Stephanie did my hair for two different weddings where I was a bridesmaid. WOW. Everyone raved about how awesome my hair looked in both weddings. She is my go-to girl for all special events. I would highly recommend her to anyone that has a special event and wants to look stunning and beautiful. Her style is modern, classy with some elegance and fun!!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Jackie · Married on 02/11/2012

Stephanie was fabulous to work worth, and easy to communicate with during the planning process. It was so nice to have a talented professional come to the hotel the morning of my February 2012 wedding.
    She did all my bridesmaids and my 3 yr old ring bearer (I didn't ask her to do his!). We all felt at ease and Stephanie felt like one of our girlfriends...she's awesome!

My hairstyle felt secure and stayed intact all day/night. It looked flawless and it stayed gorgeous till the end of the night even after all the dancing! The way Stephanie styled it was way better than I imagined. She was very accommodating to make sure it was perfect for me. My guests could not stop complementing me on my hair! I was and still am truly impressed!

She is a perfectionist, and did a stellar job.

STEPHANIE, I can't thank you enough!!

I'd recommend Stephanie to any bride who wants to put their complete trust into a stylist so they can relax and enjoy!!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Susan · Married on 05/28/2010

Stephanie was a wonderful asset to making my wedding day filled with beauty and charm. Not only was she great to help consult on what styles would look best for my bridesmaids and myself but she was able to recreate looks from magazine photos and celebrity photos with ease and elegance. She was able to work within the ambiance and theme of my wedding to deliver a stylishly appropriate wedding updo. I would highly recommend her to my friends and families for whatever event they may be planning.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/24/2010

Stephanie did beautiful, unique hair for the whole wedding party. I'd recommend her to anyone! She is prompt, professional and creative. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Brianna · Married on 06/18/2016

Flawless (Stephanie) did an AMAZING job on all of our hair. She was very sweet, even when my girls decided to arrive with a partially wet head. Everyone's hair looked amazing and stayed all night. I have really long, straight, "silky" hair. Typically, styles do not last but not this time. My hair was perfect all night. She even went the extra step to show my MoH how to insert/remove the veil. I would, and have already, recommend this company to any other individuals looking for a stylist.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Annie · Married on 07/26/2014

What an experience! Stephanie did a BEAUTIFUL job with my hair as well as for my six bridesmaids. She paid close attention to everyone's preferences. Very detail oriented. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Michele · Married on 09/02/2018

Danielle did everyone's hair for my daughter's wedding and each style was beautiful. We had a couple of people who asked to also get their hair done at the last minute and Danielle easily accommodated the request. We enjoyed having her as part of our prep and loved the results. We especially liked having her at our location--it made the morning so relaxing.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

Danielle was amazing. My hair held the entire night.

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/22/2017

4.2
      2.5

I loved working with Danielle! She made me look and feel amazing and I have never seen my mother's hair look more beautiful. The only downside was that she could be slow with responding to emails. This was minor and overall, I loved Danielle. She is really sweet and funny. I would recommend her and Flawless to anyone!

Sent on 04/24/2017

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

I'all admit I have been avoiding giving this review because, while I wish I could give this review a top rating, I cannot. The work done is so beautiful and the staff is incredibly nice. However, time management was a problem when styling for both my rehearsal dinner and for my wedding. In both instances I was promised ample time to get ready afterwards and instead had minutes and was rushing to get out the door. This was pretty stressful on my wedding day and I didn't get to savor all the getting ready moments I had wanted to enjoy, and added stress is not what you need directly before walking down the aisle. We were late enough getting to the church that the pastor told my husband not to worry. But I did look beautiful and therefore get beautiful on the big day as did my bridesmaids. I did have a large bridal party but on the rehearsal dinner day it was just me and my maid of honor.

Sent on 10/31/2016