FLAWLESS, LLC Reviews

62 | Hampton, VA

62 Reviews for FLAWLESS, LLC

Kellie · Married on 04/09/2016

Stephanie did such an amazing job for my wedding. She is so talented and I'm so happy I booked her for my wedding day! We had a total of 6 people who needed updos and she did such a fantastic job. She came to my sister's house (where we were getting prepped) fully equipped. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Kelly · Married on 03/12/2016

I am so happy that I chose Stephanie to be my hair stylist for my wedding! I did a trial with her a few weeks before and fell in love with the style. I had brought a picture of what I was envisioning and it turned out even better than the picture. The day of the wedding Stephanie was so great to work with. I had a large bridal party and she made us all look stunning. Our wedding was in Williamsburg, VA and she traveled with her assistant and was there bright and early with a smile. Highly recommend Flawless!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/19/2015

Stephanie is amazing. I was really impressed with her ability to make my Pinterest musings a reality in seemingly no time at all. I wanted an updo for my late summer wedding at a Williamsburg area golf course. My wedding coordinator was hesitant to give me a golf cart for transportation fear of ruining my hair in the wind, so on the way back from my hair trial with Stephanie, I rolled down my windows while doing 75 mph on the highway to test out how well it held. Let's just say that I got my golf cart with no more questions asked :-) In addition to surviving the golf cart on the big day with no issues, my hair held up remarkably well throughout four hours of dancing.

All of the bridesmaids had long hair, and Stephanie took the time and detailed attention to make all of them look wonderful. She also put in an equal effort on all the moms' hair, which were all short do's. She also let me know about her partnership with Leah at Blushtones for make up services, which made the beauty experience more affordable and easier to coordinate.

We had 11 of us getting hair done in total, and Stephanie powered through the day without any complaints!! Stephanie was a pleasure to work with, and I hope I have another occasion to work with her again!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Becky · Married on 05/16/2015

Stephanie did an amazing job doing onsite hair for me and my bridesmaids and was just as much fun to have around during the day. I even changed my mind last minute on what I wanted my hair to look like and she was able to execute my vision perfectly. I'm sure it's not easy as I have a ton of hair! She gave my four bridesmaids and mother beautiful hairstyles, which all stayed put all night! I would highly recommend her to any bride and plan to give her a call for future formal events.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Samantha · Married on 03/21/2015

I am a wedding photographer and I met Stephanie while photographing a wedding last spring. She did such a phenomenal job and she was so professional and sweet when we met that I had no question who I would hire when it came time for me to find my wedding hair stylist.

Every aspect of her services gets an A+ from the trial to the day of the wedding. She spent the entire day with us and made sure each and every one of us was happy with our hair.

All of the girls in my wedding party raved about their hair all night and we got so many compliments from the guests.

Shes a pro and she knows what shes doing. I would recommend her to any bride who is looking for a great hair stylist for their wedding.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Katelyn · Married on 01/03/2015

Stephanie was the perfect hair stylist for my wedding day! I immediately felt comfortable with Stephanie as soon as I met her at our trial session. Stephanie knew what she was doing and she created a hairstyle that complimented me beautifully. I showed her three pictures of hairstyles I liked, and she used them as inspiration to create my one of a kind hairstyle. My hairstyle lasted the entire wedding and I am so happy that I chose Stephanie as my stylist!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Emily · Married on 10/25/2014

Stephanie provided gorgeous onsite hair. She was willing to do anything the girls and I asked for (I had 5 bridesmaids). All of our hair stood up to the ceremony, reception and beyond. Mine even withstood an overzealous bar patron (she grabbed the back of my head and squeezed because she was excited I got married). All of our guests at the wedding were very complimentary on our look. Stephanie came to our rental and set up shop with Leah from Blushtones. They both work together so well and made for a very calm and professional environment. Even when Stephanie could tell I was starting to get a little anxious, she calmed me down and brought me back to Earth. A+++++++++++

Sent on 10/28/2014

I'm obsessed with Stephanie Rose and Co! She is seriously amazing and your search should just stop here! Trust me, you will not find a better stylist! And what's even better is that she's a steal! Seriously, so affordable for the work that she does! I look at my wedding photos every day and am just so thankful I found Stephanie! She was so flexible with the trial and was able to come to our suite on the big day to get everyone ready. Not only did she make me and my bridesmaids look like hair models, but she made getting ready so much fun! She was just one of the girls hanging out and having fun getting ready! She works closely with BlushTones (make up) and together the ladies are just a dream team! Seriously, I can't imagine having anyone else there on my big day! And she is such a trooper- she did 8 hairstyles WHILE PREGNANT! And rocked a gorgeous smile the entire day! I mean it ladies, email her ASAP! You absolutely want Stephanie Rose and Co there to make you look beautiful! If I ever need my hair done again (and I'm SURE I will), I know who I'll be calling! #Amazing

Sent on 02/24/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/20/2014

Stephanie is outstanding. She was able to walk me through three separate looks all in my trial run in no time at all, before settling on the perfect hairstyle. She is meticulous in her work and she crafts beautiful styles. Stephanie is well-organized, and she is great about responding quickly. She is sweet, talented, and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Gina · Married on 09/13/2014

I found Stephanie through my makeup vendor that offered a package for makeup and hair. I could not be happier with the turn out. I am so happy these 2 ladies offered a package together! They are so much fun and down to earth. For my trial I brought in pictures and they were able to create the exact look I wanted! On my wedding day my mother was not happy with her hair and makeup (to these Stephanie and Leah's defense - my mom didn't know what she wanted) once they realized she didn't like it, they were happy to try again. They are not mind readers they want you to be honest. After the 2nd try my mom was very happy with her look! You will not be disappointed, they are AMAZING!!

Sent on 10/11/2014

FLAWLESS, LLC's reply:

Oh Gina! You are too sweet! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! You and your entire bridal party were a pleasure to work with. We always want to be sure everyone in your party is happy with their services and won't stop until we get it right! Its a special day for Mom's too! You all looked stunning! Congratulations!!

Laura · Married on 07/19/2014

My now-husband can vouch for this: the first thing I said when I woke up the morning after my wedding was, "I LOVED MY HAIR!"

After looking at a few ideas online, I sent Stephanie a few photos of styles that I liked. I was a little indecisive and not sure how hard a style would be to execute, if it would stay in place for 12+ hours, if my hair was long enough, etc. I was instantly reassured with her response to my questions and her confidence in her ability to create an amazing style. I ended up choosing a waterfall braid with some pieces curled in the front. It was gorgeous, perfectly braided, symmetrical, and stayed in place (even after taking the veil out) all night. It was the perfect style for me and she did an amazing job making it look perfect!

Stephanie was so much fun to work with. The morning of my wedding day, she was right on time, fully prepared and excited to be there with me and my bridesmaids. She did different styles with all of my bridesmaids, picked from her vast collection of photos on the spot, all tailored to each of their hair types and face shapes, and they all came out looking absolutely stunning.

Thanks so much to Stephanie for my beautiful hair, confidence and happy bridesmaids!

Jenna · Married on 07/19/2014

Loved working with Stephanie as a bridesmaid in a wedding. She quickly was able to look at some ideas I had pinned and worked her magic. I absolutely loved my hair and everyone's looked amazing. She was also fun to hang out with as we all chatted away while getting ready.

Kim · Married on 07/19/2014

Everybody in the bridal party looked gorgeous! Our hairstyles held up very well for outdoor pictures and the reception. The styles also phtographed beautifully. Each girl had a unique hair-do, but they all looked amazing together. Stephanie was sweet and efficient!

Ashleigh · Married on 07/19/2014

Stephanie was fantastic!!! She did my hair for my friend's wedding exactly how I asked. It stayed secure through crazy dancing, wind and holding my 4 month old. She really has a talent. And to boot she has a wonderful personality and will be "one of the girls" at your event. I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Heidi · Married on 06/14/2014

Stephanie was extremely professional and patient. I wasn't sure how I wanted my hair and she was able to help guide me to cover all the things I don't like about my five-head. Stephanie was incredibly flexible working in extra bridesmaids at the last minute. I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 11/12/2014

She was wonderful and my hair stayed put most of the night which is quite the feat!

Sent on 11/12/2014

I absolutely loved having Stephanie Rose & Co. and Blushtones for my wedding day! When I was looking for a stylist, I had a hard time find one who was both willing to style what I wanted instead of what they wanted, and who made the experience such an exciting and joyful one! I looked amazing due to these wonderful ladies. And they were so friendly and caring. I would recommend these companies to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Kristen · Married on 04/26/2014

I'm sorry, I have no one to recommend you to. If anything comes up, I will certainly think of you!

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2014

I absolutely loved working with Stephanie and Leah. Stephanie did hair for myself and some of my bridesmaids at my wedding and made us all look beautiful. She worked in last minute add-ons and got us done on time. I would highly recommend her for any upcoming event!

Rachel · Married on 04/26/2014

I thought Stephanie did an amazing job in mine and everyone's hair, everyone was very pleased and she was a delight!!

Janay · event on 02/15/2014

Stephanie was very flexible with scheduling. I was very impressed with her responsiveness to my initial emails and followups. She even made it easy with online payment. My hair was beautiful and I had tons of compliments all night!!!!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Pam · Married on 05/26/2013

Stephanie was the stylist for the bridal party for my son's wedding and did all the hair for the bride, the bridesmaids and the mothers too. At first I was hesitant not knowing Stephanie well or the level of her skill. But, once I saw the updos she did for the bridesmaids, I could not sit in the chair fast enough. Stephanie had several suggestions on how I might like to wear my shoulder length hair-- in an updo, style it down, or something in between, and we talked it through before she began anything. She made me look and feel special on a very special day. I knew my hair looked great when two of the bridesmaids asked me if they could take pictures of my hair to show to their moms for their upcoming weddings. Don't hesitate to book Stephanie--she is sweet, fun to be with, and a total professional!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Gillian · Married on 05/25/2013

Stephanie was great, professional, and did a wonderful job to make not only my hair but all of my 5 bridesmaids and my mom look great! She really took her time to make my hair look perfect! What a fantastic person to work with. I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/25/2013

Stephanie was extremely sweet and did a fantastic job!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Leann · Married on 05/25/2013

Steph was amazing!!!! Every bridesmaid's hair was drop dead gorgeous. She did an unbelievable job of incorporating everyone's individual tastes into the bridesmaid theme for the evening. So accommodating, professional and creative with an outstanding finished product!!! Not to mention a lot of fun to hand out with before the wedding and after! Would absolutely recommend her to anyone and would use her for my own wedding and bridal party!

Sent on 06/09/2013