Flawless Image Makeup Reviews

74 | Marlboro, NY

74 Reviews for Flawless Image Makeup

Angela · Married on 10/10/2014

Marisa did my makeup, all my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-laws make-up for my wedding day on October 10th. First of all her personality is great and she makes you feel very comfortable. She was on time, and made everyone feel and look even more beautiful. She made me feel like everything I dreamed on my wedding day, absolutely beautiful . My make-up was perfect without over doing it. It looked flawless on me. Thank you for making my day so perfect. All of my girls keep talking about what a wonderful job you did !!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Linnn · Married on 09/14/2014

Marisa, Marisa, Marisa...she means business and I love it!

The recommendation came from the at the time Planner at Highlands for a makeup artist. Initially, I looked for someone in my area, but then realized it makes much more sense to locate someone close to my venue. I looked at Marisa's website and liked what I saw. I was also told she did another staff makeup from the Highlands, and from then I said, let's do it.

I made an appointment to do a trial, and I loved it! Her personality is great and she makes you feel very comfortable. She was on time, knew her stuff, and share info and brands used. It felt like I was hanging out with a friend. My makeup was on point and lasted all day/night long. I really should've taken pics, but I didn't, I just knew I felt pretty!

Fast fwd to the big day - again, Marisa was there as scheduled and ready to go! I'm serious about time and enjoy working with someone who feels the same way, so I just knew everything would be awesome here on out.

She did my mother's makeup, which she LOVED and talked about it for at least a week. Marisa also did my MOH makeup, which she too loved as well. And my makeup - W o W! It was the same as we did in the trial but added eyelashes. Can I tell you my eye popped?! I loved my makeup...it was soft, full coverage, natural looking and didn't rub off whatsoever. Marisa named her business appropriately, b/c we were flawless!

Marisa is the real deal and have a great personality. She's a pleasure to work with and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her if you are seeking a MUA.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2014

Marisa's combination of talent, experience, and attention to detail put me at ease and the results were outstanding. She will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Marissa was great! She was highly recommended and I am glad I found her. She was extremely flexible with my wedding date. Marissa had another wedding to cover in the morning but was willing to make it to my location at the Highlands Country Club. Because I live in New York City, I was not able to meet with Marissa prior to the wedding for a trail run. I sent Marissa pictures of me and my wedding party and Marissa prescribed some makeup samples to bring the day of the wedding. We all went out an got a few lip colors. Some of the ones Marissa recommended and some we just liked. Marissa was able to work with some of the changes and everyone looked amazing! We all had different skin types and colors but that was not an issue for Marissa. she took a few ideas and images we pulled from magazines and was able to replicate what we were going for with an emphasis on the wedding itself. I would certainly say that Marissa knows what she is doing and will make you look beautiful. (Claire)

Sent on 08/25/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2014

I can not stress how wonderful Marisa was on my wedding day! She was professional, timely, and has an amazing work ethic. All of the girls looked stunning. Marisa even showed how extremely patient and flexible she was when someone, at last minute, asked her to please add her on. Her work is perfect and truly flawless. Thank you Marisa for making me look and feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day! I hope to work again with her in the future, and have recommended her to everyone I know already. Thanks again.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Claire · Married on 06/21/2014

Marisa is absolutely wonderful! I have a very fair complexion and don't typically wear a lot of makeup, and she is the first makeup artist to ever really listen to me about what I wanted! I've had my makeup done for many events, and been in several bridal parties, and she is the best.

She is truly talented- my bridal party included a broad spectrum of skin tones and comfort levels with makeup, and everyone LOVED it. My mother in law had never had her makeup done before, and was so incredibly happy with how it turned out! My bridesmaids looked incredible too, I had several people ask for Marisa's name after the wedding.

Beyond her skill as a makeup artist, she's so easy to work with. Incredibly pleasant, she's a calming presence the morning of your wedding! She takes extra time with the bride, and builds a schedule (that she shares in advance) for plenty of time built in in case things are running behind. My trial was great, she wrote down every.single.thing she planned to use the day of the wedding, and encouraged me to really "live" in the makeup for the day to see how it held up, and let her know if I wanted to change anything. She also suggested a moisturizer that she thought would be good for my skin (it was!). Her prices are reasonable, and the second makeup artist she brought for my wedding was equally talented, which was great. I highly recommend her, don't even think twice!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Reanie · Married on 06/14/2014

I booked Flawless Image Makeup by Marisa for my wedding on June 14th. Marisa and assistant were wonderful and everyone looked beautiful the day of my wedding. I had my initial makeup trial with Marisa the day of my bridal shower. I received such rave reviews that day, that I knew she was the one to make me look exceptional on my wedding day. One of my bridesmaids was so impressed with Marisa's work,she scheduled a consultation with my Marisa for her upcoming wedding. Marisa was professional, reliable, and pleasant to work with. She exceeded my expectations on my wedding day. Marisa has a wonderful talent and can make anyone look and feel beautiful.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

I knew right away that I wanted airbrush makeup on my wedding day, and my hair girl Hair by Annaliese recommended three airbrush makeup artists. I am so glad that i choose Marisa out of all three of them. When she did my trial on a day I had a friend's wedding to go to not only did it stay on from 7am until 1am the next morning when i took it off, but she carefully and with passion gave me the most beautiful makeup on my face face i could ask for. I kept saying to her throughout the whole time "It's like you are doing art" She does her makeup so precisely and perfectly, it shows how much passion she has and how hard she truly works. She did the exact same the day of my wedding. My bridal party wanted to change their makeup up a few times and Marisa was patient and catered to them as exactly how they wanted it! I couldn't have been happier with Marisa. Not only is she a true artist but she's a hard worker, and a very sweet woman! My makeup stayed on all day and I didnt want to take it off at the end of the night. I highly highly recommend her for your makeup services!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Amy · Married on 05/16/2014

Marisa and her assistant Amy did a fantastic job with makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and 2 moms. They both took their time to make us all look our best, but without it being "too much" I don't wear make up regularly and I was so happy to see that in the pictures I look like myself- but my skin looks perfectly clear and my eyes really pop out. They both did a great job and were easy to work with. Thanks!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Katie · Married on 04/18/2014

Marisa was amazing! Most importantly first, the end result was beautiful. My make up really was flawless and exactly what I wanted. Very natural - just enhanced! - not too heavy or overdone and stayed on for the entire day/night (seriously - only required some blotting powder and reapplication of lipstick every now and again)

In addition to the results, throughout the pre-planning and day of Marisa was such a professional and pleasure to work with. She was very responsive by email and phone and accommodating when booking the trial run. On the day, she did my make up along with four others (two mothers & two bridesmaids) with no one feeling rushed. She was also very patient with everyone running around her and the interruptions of people stopping in while getting me ready.

I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Karen · Married on 11/02/2013

The name of Marisa's business couldn't be more perfect ! Flawless is exactly how my makeup turned out for my wedding. As a person who wears minimal makeup my goal was to have picture perfect makeup but still look like myself. Consulting with Marisa was like talking to a life long friend. She made me feel comfortable with using airbrush makeup which I had never tried or even considered. I looked and felt like a queen on my day ! Everyone was complimenting my makeup all day even my photographer told Marisa " good job" on my eyes and making them pop. Thank you Marisa I will Of coarse be using you for all future events

Sent on 11/08/2013

Anna · Married on 11/02/2013

Marisa Verdi is a true professional. She is a make-up artist of rare sensitivity and creativity.
    My daughter's make up was truly 'flawless' on her wedding day. Marisa also did make up for me as the mother of the bride.
    Marisa is reliable, punctual and most of all, patient.
    I highly recommend Marisa to be your next make-up artist.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Carri · Married on 08/17/2013

Marisa was really great to work with. She is super flexible, friendly and does amazing work. Her makeup looked beautiful in my pictures.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Marie E. · Married on 06/30/2012

Marisa was friendly, professional, flexible and able to provide exactly the look my girls and I wanted. I usually wear very little makeup. She was able to keep me looking natural and still enhance and give me a flawless face! She was flexible when another girl wanted to get her makeup done and fit her in and did not change her quality of service! Marisa was excellent and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2012

Marisa is extremely professional and absolutely amazing at what does she does. I told her to do whatever she wanted to for my makeup the day of my wedding. Marisa made me look so beautiful!! She took care of the entire bridal party and made them look amazing as well. She treated me, my girls, my mother and mother in law with nothing but respect. I would recommend her to anyone. Besides being Professional, she is one of the nicest people I have met! I will be using her for future events!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Tiffany · Married on 01/14/2012

Marisa did an amazing job with our makeup the day of our wedding and I would recommend her to anybody!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Josephine · event on: 11/12/2011

Marisa was did an amazing job on my make up for my engagement party! She came to my home and also did make up for two of my friends who adored the final look. She was easy to communicate with and even helped me select make up that I could buy myself to get a similiar look to the one she provided for me. She listened to how we wanted our make up to look and explained all the different steps and methods along the way to get the best outcome. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Angie · Married on 08/01/2011

From the first time I met with Marisa I was more than pleased with her quality of service and professionalism. Throughout the entire planning process she was flexible and more than willing to accommodate us in any way. My wedding party was so impressed with her as well. They all agreed that she didn't just apply the same make-up on everyone, but rather she took the time to find out about each person to see if they would prefer a more dramatic look or a natural look. At one point during the planning of my wedding, I even asked her opinion on colors for the girls dresses in my wedding party. I was happy I did because she really has an eye for what looks best. On the day of my wedding she started promptly which helped the day go smoothly. I, of course, woke up with two pimples on my face and I have to say that she miraculously made them invisible! I was really impressed because I was so nervous that I would see them in pictures. If you want to look amazing on your wedding day then Marisa is the make-up artist to choose.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Jillian D.

I could not be more thankful for finding Marisa and her Flawless Image Makeup team for helping to make my wedding day just perfect!

I felt so lucky to have found Marisa for part of my beauty team for my wedding day! I was looking for the perfect fit to help make all my family and friends feel and look stunning on this special weekend, they did just that! Marisa and her team took the time to talk with myself, each of my bridesmaids, moms and grandmas to find just the right amount of glam they were each looking for. She was able to give me the natural and flawless wedding look I was hoping for and more! We had the best morning and all my girls felt comfortable and relaxed while getting ready, and everyone as beyond happy with the way our makeup turned out. I can not thank Marisa and her team at Flawless Image Makeup for helping to make my wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Sabina · Married on 05/12/2018

Marisa did an amazing job on my bridal makeup, as well as the makeup for all the moms at the wedding. It was a rainy day and my makeup didn't budge, a testament to her high quality of work! All of us got compliments all night long! My mom seriously looked 20 years younger. Thank you so much Marisa!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Tanya · Married on 09/30/2017

Marisa is amazing. I could be absolutely biased because we went to grade school together but I chose her because I knew she went the extra mile to be the best make up artist around. She has the skills and training to make a person who does not use make up, at all, beautiful and natural. She filled me in with all the things I needed to know on my wedding day, such as touch ups during the day and skin care prior. After the trial she took the time to review her work and made adjustments for the big day to be perfect. My whole bridal party, mother and I especially felt so gorgeous. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Noelle · Married on 09/17/2016

I recently got married in the Garrison area and had trouble finding a make up artist that would travel to my venue since not many people in my bridal party wanted to get theirs done. Marisa was willing to come to my venue to do my make up for just me and two others. I was planning my wedding from Seattle so was also not able to do a trial. I communicated with Marisa via email up until a couple weeks before the wedding when Marisa and I finalized details for the big day via text. Marisa was timely, professional, and super friendly. Everyone looked natural and beautiful for my special day.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Allison · Married on 10/11/2013

Flawless Image Makeup by Marisa Verdi was perfect for my wedding day. Marisa and her assistant, Amy arrived early in the morning at my mother’s house and completed all 9 girls well in time for pictures. They were both professional and talented, willingly and successfully executing the many makeup style requests of each of my girls. The end product was a group of ladies who looked beautiful and felt confident on the day of my wedding, which made for some amazing pictures... Thank you Marisa for being reliable and for helping to make my wedding day picture perfect!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Marina · Married on 06/10/2017

My recommendation to you is to stop reading reviews for your bridal make-up and just hire Marisa. She is a professional artist who takes great care in her work. I hired her to do my make-up for my wedding. She was awesome. I did book a trial with her which I highly recommend. I have never wore false eyelashes before and so I wanted to give them a try. It is also a great way opportunity to meet each other and determine the best look for your day. It was important for me to look like myself and not be completely overdone. She was spot on with her look for me. She played a big part into transforming me in to a beautiful bride. Her products felt light and comfortable and it lasted ALL day and night. She was professional, on time and on schedule. Book Marisa, you will not be disappointed. Good Luck!

Sent on 07/30/2017