Flawless Image Makeup Reviews

74 | Marlboro, NY

74 Reviews for Flawless Image Makeup

Melinda · Married on 09/17/2016

Marisa is not only talented, she cares about you and her work. She wants you to look how you envision. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Jennie · Married on 09/16/2016

If you are looking for a professional make up artist in the Hudson Valley area Marisa is by far the best! She did an amazing job for me and all of my bridesmaids. Everyone loved the way their make up was done and we recieved compliments all night long from all of our guests. Our make up lasted all day and all night long, we did not have to touch up our faces at all. Her work is flawless and she is amazing at what she does. She is the most accommodating and nicest person to work with! She truly made my day very special for me.

Sent on 09/24/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

Perfection! Booking Marisa for my wedding day makeup was one of the best decisions I made! My bridal trial was thorough & gave me a sense of ease looking forward to my big day. Marisa proves her vast knowledge & love of make up in each application she does. I will continue to use her any chance I get for any special occasion in the future.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Em · Married on 07/09/2016

Marisa and crew were so attentive and professional! All of the wedding party loved their makeup and our makeup lasted throughout the whole evening!! Just simply gorgeous work, and Marisa is so nice and easy to work with!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Anna · Married on 06/25/2016

Thanks to Flawless Image make up for making me and my girls look so wonderful on my wedding day. I recently got married on June 25th, and we were all so happy with our makeup. Marisa takes her time and knows all the newest trends. Marisa is a pleasure to work with, prompt and responsive always with anything I needed . She makes you feel like you have known her for years and it was such a pleasure working with her . It was so nice to know that after my trial I knew I had no worries about my makeup on my wedding day ! The make up lasted all day and looked so nice in pictures . I would recommend Marisa to anyone who needs make up done for any occasion !

Sent on 08/05/2016

Caitlin · Married on 06/04/2016

Marisa was so not only extremely professional and kind, but she is also so amazing at her what she does! She made me feel comfortable in my own skin and so confident, and I got so many compliments! I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/06/2016

I was lucky enough to find Marisa through my sister's wedding when I was a bridesmaid. I loved my make-up so much that as soon as I got engaged Marisa was the first vendor I contacted. I had to have Marisa do my make-up. Not only did Marisa make me feel absolutely stunning she is extremely professional & punctual. I'm so happy I have this secret weapon in my arsenal for all future events.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Megan · Married on 05/07/2016

Not only is marisa the best makeup artist, she is reliable, professional and very reasonably priced. I would not trust anyone else for a special event. With all the planning on your wedding day, i never felt the need to meet or price another artist. Even though Marisa has done my makeup many times, she suggested we still go ahead with a wedding makeup trial when I initially told her I was not worried about it. It went wonderful. I even asked her for a few changes after the trial while reviewing the pictures and she was fine with that. We talked about my bridesmaids having a certain look and they all came out perfect. Mary helped Marisa the day of and she was wonderful as well! My sister woke up the day of with a rash and Marisa was able to cover it for our pictures. I felt at ease knowing what good hands we were all In. Marisa was even the one to put my vail in my hair and help the bridesmaids get in their corset dresses! No other artist would do that! I am telling you- stop looking at other artists! Your makeup will be perfect and you will feel like a million bucks with Marisa by your side. I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Natalie · Married on 05/06/2016

Marisa was fantastic. Both she and Mary did such an amazing job on myself and all my bridesmaids; everyone looked absolutely stunning. The girls had a wide range of requests for make up styles (more natural look to more dramatic look) and Marisa and Mary were able to accommodate everyone. Overall I had such a great experience with Marisa; she's professional, personable and sweet, and so incredibly talented...would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Marisa made me feel so beautiful. Any other time I had professional makeup applied (not by Marisa), I never looked like myself. The makeup was too heavy. It was very important to me to look like a glamourous, beautiful version OF ME. And she did just that. My makeup wasn't heavy and it lasted all night. She is very accommodating, flexible, welcoming and professional. I also noticed how clean she was with always cleaning her brushes and sanitizing her hands. I really appreciated that!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Miyako · Married on 09/19/2015

Seriously... stop browsing right now, book Marisa, and check make-up off your endless wedding "to do" list.

I work in the bridal fashion industry, so I felt under pressure to really pull off my look. I wanted a classic, glowing bridal make-up application with a stand-out lip color. At our trial, Marisa took one look at my face and was able to determine what kind of foundation would sit best on my skin type and was even able to recommend product I could start using in advance to look my best on the day-of. I knew she was truly the real deal when I asked for a different lip and she changed the blush to match better!

The day-of she was on-time (early!) and ready to go. I didn't smudge or get lipstick on anyone. Photos are perfection, no retouching necessary. I bought the lip color to have on-hand and didn't even use it (though I'm obsessed with the color)! Our portraits were at 7am, followed by ceremony and then TWO rounds of guests, so it was a 20-hour wedding day. Flawless literally the whole time.

FIVE STARS IS NOT ENOUGH!!!! Thanks chick!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

As soon as I completed my trial with Marisa I automatically knew she was the perfect makeup artist for my wedding day. She knew exactly what was right for my skin and what colors worked for my eye color. I left my trial feeling absolutely beautiful and confident. I looked like myself, but with flawless makeup. Marisa is attentive and organized; emails and texts were always answered on time. I had ten people including myself getting their makeup done the day of my wedding! I was so nervous things would be hectic, but Marisa remained calm and it was noticeable that she was a professional and is so used to wedding day craziness. She organized a schedule and everything went so smooth. Her assistant was even fantastic, all of my bridesmaids and my PICKY mother were more than happy with her service. And most importantly, she made me feel comfortable and beautiful on one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Christine · Married on 08/22/2015

I cannot recommend Marisa enough! Not only was she knowledgeable and fantastic at doing our makeup, but she also was extremely friendly and calming on the big day. My sister and I had airbrush done which we were very happy with. When I had a minor freak out that there was something off with my makeup (after over analyzing, of course) she calmed me down, helped me pinpoint it and changed it until I was happy. Marisa and her assistant were efficient and I never felt concerned about timing. She also gave me great advice about makeup, prepping my skin prior to the wedding and even recommended a spot I could get a tan done the week of. Thank you Marisa!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/10/2015

Marisa Verdi is a true artist. She will use your face as a delicate canvas where she works her magic with the brush. She constantly matches tone while being mindful of the particular subject's assets, feature-wise. She allows ideas from the customer and took the time to call me before we met. In addition, like a serious artist, she uses fine materials. She has a calm demeanor and is open-minded. Overall, I would recommend Marisa in the highest regards.

Sent on 08/27/2015

I would highly recommend Marisa. She did my make up and my bridal party everyone looked beautiful! She loves what she does and it shows through her work. Her make up selection is truly impressive, very proffesional.

Sent on 07/15/2015

I cannot say enough about the amazing job that Marisa did! Leading up to the wedding and through the trial process she was a complete professional and on top of all logistical elements. The day of the wedding she was set up and ready to go by the time I arrived at the venue. She kept everyone calm and stuck to the planned out schedule - I never had a worry!
    Most importantly, the make up for both me and my MOH was everything that I hoped for and pictured leading up to the day. I do not often wear a lot of make up and she knew that I was nervous about "looking like myself" as I walked down the aisle. She stuck to the plan 100%! The makeup was subtle, elegant and as perfect as I had hoped for. I would highly recommend Marisa for any occasion!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Marisa is an absolute pleasure to work with she is on time, listens to what you want but is a complete professional and personable. I definitely recommend Marisa! I received so many compliments on my make up and was so happy with what she did! Just amazing!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Alina · Married on 06/05/2015

Marisa is amazing! I live in Long Island but am from Upstate NY and our wedding was in Poughkeepsie, so everything was done long distance via e-mail and Marisa was always quick to respond and deal with all my crazy questions! On the day of, she and her assistant, Annalise, took care of nearly 10 people with time to spare before we had to leave for the church. She also accommodated 2 cousins who decided last minute to get their makeup done, and even took care of my 88 year old Grandma who decided she wanted a little make up too! Marisa was able to create the exact look I wanted and it looked amazing all night. There are pictures where I can't tell if it's the beginning or the end of the night because the makeup still looks flawless! She is incredibly professional, makes you feel completely comfortable and knows exactly what will make you look perfect on your special day. Thank you for everything Marisa!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Marisa is very professional and knowledgable in everything make up and skin care. She is very sweet and kind and made everything from the trial to my wedding day very easy. I'm so happy I found her!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Alyssa · Married on 05/24/2015

Marisa was amazing! All of the girls in my bridal party looked flawless. I couldn't believe how natural yet beautiful she made them look at the same time. The makeup lasted all night and everyone was so pleased. I would recommend Marisa to anyone looking to have their makeup done!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Marisa is AMAZING! She was not only my makeup artist she turned into my therapist lol. She was the most professional & accommodating person I have worked with in a long time. My makeup on my wedding day was amazing! I felt beautiful and I received compliments all night ! She was reccomended to me by a friend who used her on her wedding day, so happy she told me about her! I am a wedding & events manager by trade and I now recommend Marisa to all my brides ! BOOK HER NOW! You will not be sorry !!! Any time I need makeup done shes my girl! Thank you again so much for making my wedding day makeup perfect!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Marisa was great to work with. After her makeup knowledge saved the day at another wedding I was in previously, I knew she was a professional and wanted to work with her for my wedding. As I don't live local, she was willing to work around my schedule for my trial. We worked together to talk about the look that I wanted and she delivered great results. Marisa's makeup is truly flawless and enhances your natural features without caking on the makeup. I highly recommend her if you want to look beautiful on your big day!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Kayleigh · Married on 02/07/2015

I've been going to Marisa for close to 4 years for every special event & my makeup is always flawless and beautiful! Planning my wedding there was no doubt I would be booking Flawless Image Makeup for myself, 5 bridesmaids, mothers, aunts & grandmother! Marisa was accommodating, helpful and organized with the large bridal party I had. Not only did she coordinate with my hair stylist but ensured we were on schedule throughout the day, which is so important with such a large group of women! Having scheduled my makeup trial in advance of my wedding allowed the time and attention to determining my bridal makeup look. I not only scheduled Marisa for wedding day makeup but also Rehearsal Dinner – going for two different looks was fun & Marisa brought her artistic vision to life. My makeup was perfect throughout my wedding day and I loved the look! Amazing talent & I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a professional, and quality makeup artist to beautify you & your bridal party!

Sent on 03/10/2015
  • User4642907 · event on: 12/27/2014

I honestly cannot say enough good about Marisa and her amazing talent. She handled herself in such a professional manor and was able to work with our hair salon who made me late to start my makeup. My makeup was completely flawless. I did not have to touch it up ONCE! I followed her instructions to purchase blot powder in case I needed but I honestly never used it at all the entire night. I am so happy to have finally found a makeup artist who is incredible and who is highly educated on not only makeup but complete skin care. I cannot wait to use her again. I may just book her even if I do not have any event to go to, just so I can feel as beautiful as I did on our wedding day.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Danielle · Married on 11/08/2014

I am from central New Jersey and I was planning a wedding in upstate NY. I had no recommendations from friends for a makeup artist since I was planning an out of town event, so I relied solely on reading reviews and looking at pictures on the website. I was very nervous to try and book a makeup stylist so far from home, but finding Marisa and her team was one of the best things that could have happened to me. From our initial correspondence via email to finally meeting in person for a trial, to the big day, Marisa was very flexible and easy to work with, not to mention she is amazing at what she does. As a bride, you want to make sure that you look your very best on your wedding day, and Marisa far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend flawless image makeup to any bride, especially the reluctant one like myself who was very nervous to find someone so far from home. She made myself and my entire bridal party look flawless!

Sent on 12/05/2014