Flawless Events Reviews

29 | Middletown, DE

29 Reviews for Flawless Events

clare · Married on 05/11/2013

Michelle was fantastic. The wedding day went so smoothly....even when it started to pour! Knowing that Michelle was around to take care of all the details really allowed my fiance and I to focus on enjoying the day. Michelle even made sure we got appetizers and cocktails while we were taking pictures during the cocktail hour. Totally worth the money!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Eleanor · Married on 10/15/2011

I can't say enough wonderful things about Michele & her team. She was so nice to work with. We had lots of creative wonderful women involved in the planning of our wedding. Somehow Michele helped everyone get what they needed & made sure the final design what what I had envisioned. Don't let her small stature & cuteness fool u...she comands a large group of people & vendors with ease & professionalism. I absolutely love her!!! Not a single detail was over looked & she worked extremely hard (the whole week of & into the wee hours of the morning the day after our wedding). I could go on forevver but she was worth her weight in gold. She even helped me design our amazing wedding website, personalized maps for the town our wedding venue was in & the programs. Pretty much I asked & she delivered.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Jen · Married on 07/11/2009

I highly recommend Green with Envy. My wedding day was perfect!!! Every detail was atteded to while I relaxed and enjoyed my day. We had some minor issues that popped up during the reception setup and my coordinator handled these issues in a calm and professional way without me lifting a finger. She kept everyone running on time and catered to myself and my bridal party making my day stress free. Everyone remarked how beautifully everything turned out and how smoothly it ran.

I thoroughly enjoyed my wedding day and it was very relaxing (I even got a message the morning of!) thanks to Green with Envy. I would recommend their services to any bride and would argue that a good wedding coordinator is one of the most important elements of any wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2009

Brittany · Married on 06/14/2014

Michele was essential to the success of our wedding. We appreciated her from the beginning when she helped us make decisions throughout the year leading up to the wedding, however it wasn't until the day before and through the wedding day that we fully realized that couldn't have done it without her. Not only did Michele have quick solutions to problems that popped up, but she also was always cheerful and sociable in every situation. She was prompt and organized and never compromised anything for our vision.

Michele not only helped us pull off our dream wedding, but she was the first one to show up the next morning to help clean up. Her efforts really demonstrate how much she understands the ins and outs of weddings and puts in the extra effort to help her clients have the most wonderful event ever.

A thousand thanks, Michele!! We really couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 06/21/2014