Flavor Big Band Reviews

8 | Morrow, GA

8 Reviews for Flavor Big Band

Abby · Married on 06/16/2018

Flavor Band absolutely was the highlight of our wedding! From beginning to end, they were fabulous to work with and made the night amazing. They were very interactive with the crowd and had everyone on the dance floor. I can’t say enough fantastic things about them. I HIGHLY recommend you book them now!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Brooke · Married on 04/02/2017

most incredible band. Would have thought I spend 20k. Were the hit of the wedding. No one wanted to get off the dance floor. Couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Favor Big Band did an outstanding job at our daughter's wedding. They were fun, energetic and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. No one wanted to leave at the end of the reception. Everyone commented on how good the band was. The manager, Kathy Stinson, was very patient with all of my phone calls and emails prior to the wedding. The band even worked with us when we asked for a family friend to sing the first dance song with the band. All the band members are very professional and pleasant. I woud defintely recommend them.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Roberta · Married on 11/22/2014

If you love to dance and want a great band for your wedding reception, Flavor is for you! They played everything we wanted and more. I would highly recommend this band for any occasion.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Flavor Band turned out to be the best wedding vendor we selected. When every other vendor was telling me "no, we can't/won't do that," Flavor Band was completely flexible and responsive to my requests. The music was fantastic and so many of our guests commented on how great the band was. We had seen Flavor Band play at two previous weddings. They never disappoint!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Teresa · Married on 10/15/2011

Flavor was fantastic! Everyone kept asking "who is the band" where are they from? Very dependable and very professional. Highly recommended. Really gets the crowd going.

Sent on 11/04/2011

Jeff · Married on 06/02/2018

Flavor Big Band played for our daughter's reception in June, 2018. They were fantastic to work with and had the crowd on the dance floor all night. Just a great time. Would definitely have them again.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Cate · Married on 11/24/2012

2.0
      3.0
      2.5
      1.5

I hired this band after working with them a few times over the years. However this team of members was very different from the past. They also left their mics and mixing board in GA, my wedding was in Florida.
    The sound was off all evening and I didn't even know about the left behind equipment until the next day. I just kept asking people if they sounded ok since it was so horrible. Plus they took too many breaks and it took forever for them to get the crowd going. This music was the most important part of my party and I was very disappointed.

Sent on 12/01/2012