Flashback Productions Reviews

10 | Alexandria, MN

10 Reviews for Flashback Productions

Heidi is amazing at what she does all of her videos are perfect! I have not seen my video yet but already know she did an amazing job she so patient and took the time to do extra things for the video! I would recommend her to anyone she's the best !!

Sent on 10/03/2015

I have not even seen my wedding video yet, but I already know it will be amazing! Heidi was so great to work with, she was so flexible with the schedule for the day and was there to capture every moment we wanted. I can't wait to relive the day through this video we will have forever. Thanks Heidi for being part of our special day.

Sent on 09/10/2015

This was by far my favorite thing that I choose to do for my wedding! The video footage is amazing. I could cry every time I watch it. Heidi was super easy to work with and is awesome at what she does! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Flashback productions absolutely exceeded my expectations. Heidi was very professional the entire day as well as before and after my wedding. She really took the time to listen to what I wanted and what was important to me. My video was absolutely incredible and made everyone cry and also laugh-a perfect mix! My video is something my husband and I will cherish forever. Thanks again Flashback Productions!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Christa · Married on 06/15/2013

Heidi from Flashback Productions is an amazing person! She worked side by side our photographer; we have gotten a preview of what she has produced so far; it was breathtaking and we have received so many compliments on the tender moments and the candid unplanned moments that she captured on film. We cannot wait to get the final copies. Would recommend Flashback Productions to anyone who wants to keep their wedding day memories alive forever!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Jaclyn · Married on 09/22/2012

Heidi at Flashback Productions was incredible to work with and one of the best investments we made for our wedding! She was able to capture the most perfect, romantic & candid moments all while making my husband and I, and our wedding party, feel completely comfortable. After we received the sneak peak, I couldn't imagine anything better, but our actual wedding video was jaw dropping and brought us back right into that day. We couldn't have asked for a better experience working with Heidi and her work product is impeccable!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2012

Heidi was great! I have been to weddings where the videographer was always in the way and took away from the experience for the guests, but not with Heidi. She was able to get great shots of all of the important moments without taking away from them. She was easy to work with and makes you feel very comfortable allowing you to just be yourself. I will definitely be recomending her to my friends and family!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Dani · Married on 05/07/2011

Looking back at my wedding hiring Flashback productions was the BEST and most important thing I did. I had no idea how much I would cherish my video. Now I show it to my kids and they LOVE it. Do not hesitate hiring Flashback. They went above and beyond and I was blown away by what a wonderful job they did.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Heather · Married on 10/16/2010

I am so glad I decided to hire a videographer. Heidi was Amazing! She not only captured all of the details of our wedding day, but she was so fun to work with and made all of our guests and wedding party feel so comfortable in front of the camera! I LOVE watching our video and all of our friends are so impressed by it! Definitely our favorite gift! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Kari · Married on 08/22/2009

Fell in love with our wedding video the first 5 seconds! Fell even more in love with it a few years later when I watched our daughters watch it. This is their favorite "movie" to watch and their expressions are priceless! Being able to relive our wedding day with our young daughters is something you can't put a price on. Out of everything we booked for our wedding, this was my favorite and we almost didn't have a videographer! Working with Heidi was so easy and the video was exactly what we wanted and more! 4 and a half years later I had to ask for a few new copies because our girls wore ours out! Highly recommend Flashback Productions!!

Sent on 03/07/2014