Flash Shack Photobooth Reviews

23 | Milford, PA

23 Reviews for Flash Shack Photobooth

Alyssa · Married on 09/21/2019

So much fun!

Terry and Flash Shack Photobooth took our wedding to the next level. Everything from our customized photo strips to the props to the booth itself are carefully considered during the planning process. Terry was always responsive and answered all of my ten thousand questions promptly. Our guests could not stop raving about how much fun this photo booth was...one even signed our photostrip scrap book "this booth is my favorite thing ever." I would hire Terry and Flash Shack Photo Booth again for any occasion!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Kristine · Married on 10/23/2015

Anyone looking to add a photo booth to your wedding, look no further. Terry at Flash Shack was INCREDIBLE to work with. The photo booth was a huuuuuuuge hit. There were plenty of props and the customization on the prints were amazing. We are so glad that we were able to book with Terry and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photo booth. We still have guests that talk about the wedding and how much fun they had with the photo booth. We love looking back at the memory book of all the photos taken and the digital copy of all the pictures as well. We couldn't be happier with the service we received and what we got is well worth the price. Thanks again Terry! You made our day even that more amazing!!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/25/2015

Terri was amazing and everyone LOVED the photo booth! There was an error with my husband's name originally, but they were able to fix it immediately and were super professional and apologetic about it. The props were great and we were able to even add our own, as well as have our own logo on the bottom of the strip. They were phenomenal!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Terry at Flash Shack Photobooth is great! Terry was very easy to work with and spent time before the wedding customizing the backdrop for the photo paper our photobooth's pictures were printed on. The day of our wedding, Terry and a colleague made it through bad weather to set up on time and then they stayed late as well, giving everyone a chance to get in the photobooth. The photobooth is one of the largest I have been in, and Terry and her colleague had a ton of props for everyone to use. The pictures came out great - we received a book of all of the pictures from the photobooth about a week after the wedding, and the book had been signed by many of our friends and family. Great value and would recommend Flash Shack Photobooth highly!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Jenn · Married on 12/07/2014

It was important for our event to have a photo booth that was accessible to all people at the party. I am so happy that I researched vendors and found Terry and Flash Shack Photo Booth! They were attentive and wonderful! It really made our party special!

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2014

We loved this vendor. She has done several events for Sussex County Community College Foundation. Our guests appreciate the great props, attention to detail and more. Thank you Flash Shack!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Terry was wonderful to work with. She has a high level of professionalism and made our event special for our guests

Keri · Married on 10/11/2014

So much fun!!! My guests LOVE Flash Shack!!! Extremely attentive, a lot of fun and great props!!! Thank you for an enjoyable time!!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2014

Flash shack was amazing at my wedding! It was the end of the night and I still hadn't taken any pictures so Terry came to let me know they would stay open a little longer to make sure I could take some pictures. She and her daughter were very professional. Everyone loved the props and the open layout allowed for many guests to fit comfortably to take pictures at once. It was also wheelchair accessible. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to others.

Sent on 07/16/2014
  • User5611098 · event on 06/06/2014

Flash Shack Photobooth provided to photobooth for my senior prom in 2014. Now over a year later I emailed Terry to see if I could get digital copies of the photobooth pictures and she searched through all of the prom photos from my school and got mine to me in under a day! They did a great job at my prom and I couldn't be more thrilled with her customer service

Sent on 11/12/2015

We used Flash Shack for the junior class semi formal. Terry and her crew were accommodating, reliable and very easy to work with. The kids loved having the photo booth at the dance. It went over so well, that we are using Flash Shack again for prom.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Terry was very accommodating while planning the wedding and during the wedding reception. Everyone had an absolute blast using all of the props in the photobooth. They are still talking about it!

Sent on 07/31/2013

I've had the pleasure of using Flash Shack Photobooth at my bridal expos and a business holiday party. I love the booth! It is spacious, takes great photos and there's always really great props. Terry is really fun and easy to work with as well. Flash Shack is my number one recommendation for photobooth to my brides and friends!

Stephanie- All Things Beautiful Wedding and Event Planning

Sent on 01/25/2015

Terry, the owner of the company, was amazing to work with! When planning such a big event, such as a wedding, I appreciate a vendor that is quick to respond, priced reasonably, flexible, and delivers a product BETTER than our expectations. Terry is all of those things! I am so overwhelmingly pleased with Flash Shack Photo Booth!

Sent on 12/23/2012

Holli · Married on 11/10/2012

Flash Shack photo booth was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The guests complimented how courteous they were. They also said they were the best photo booth they've seen at a wedding. We would recommend them for any event!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Flash Shack Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Holli! We had a great time with your family and friends! Looking forward to working with you again!
    Terry

carissa · Married on 11/02/2012

Flashshack was the most amazing vendor at my wedding. I got married the week of hurricane sandy and terry wa great! I got daily messages from her, updating me or even just checkong to see how i was holding up. The day if the wedding they were amazing as well. They sure worked hard. They were going all night! They came prepared with plenty of materials, props and fun! Almost 6 momths later and people are still talking about how great it was. I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone!!!!!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Vicki · Married on 10/26/2012

Terry was fantastic to work with and I highly recommend her. I found Flash Shack through a Living Social deal; I was hesitant to use a deal site because I was afraid I’d get “half the service” but it was the only way we could fit a photo booth into our budget. Terry was great, though, and I never once felt like I was getting less than her full attention. I contacted quite a few photo booth companies before I went with Flash Shack and had a lot of trouble getting straight answers regarding costs and what was included from a number of them. Terry was the opposite - all of my questions were answered quickly and fully and, by the time I booked with her, I was confident of what would arrive on my wedding day. She designed a number of footers for me to pick from for the photo strips and let me alter them until I had one I loved. On the day of the wedding, everything was set up and ready to go on time. She had great props and had no problem incorporating some extra stuff I had picked up at a Halloween store before the wedding. Our guests had so much fun with it and I’ve seen numerous strips on refrigerators since the wedding. We also got an album with a copy of all the photo strips which was great because the night was so busy - there were a ton of great moments I would have missed otherwise. It was also fun to read all the things that people had written in our album.

Sent on 03/24/2013

Flash Shack Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Vicki! It was a pleasure working with you and sharing your special day!

Marcia · Married on 09/21/2012

Terry I just wanted to say “thank you” for coming to the Delaware Valley Middle School Dance today. 88 children attended and had a wonderful time. Everyone had fun dancing the day away. They enjoyed spending time with friends and Flash Shack Photo Booth was a big hit! Anyone who went in to have their picture taken came out smiling, laughing and anxious to see their pictures. The props were fun and the quality of the pictures was superb. Each photo strip came with two copies to be shared with friends. We couldn’t ask for a better way to spend an afternoon. Our second dance is in October and everyone wanted to know if you would be coming back. Thanks again Terry for everything! We hope to see you in October!

Sincerely,
    Marcia H
    DVMS PTA President

Sent on 09/21/2012

Vanessa · Married on 08/18/2012

EXCELLENT photobooth service! Super friendly, flexible, and FUN! A MUST for weddings and parties!!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Wonderful company run by wonderful people. They were very helpful, and willing to work with us on the price. The photobooth itself was a lot of fun. The pictures are really neat. We love the book, and have looked through it about 100 times already. I highly recommend them to anyone in the area for any kind of party. We used them for our wedding and everything turned out great. We will use them again for future events!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Cindy · event on 07/01/2012

Flash Shack Photo Booth was Awesome! Everyone at the event had a blast going inside the booth with all the crazy fun props supplied by Flash Shack and creating wonderful memories. The owners are so accommodating and fun to be around. I found them to be so professional and they made it a great experience for all. It was like going back in time when I was a teenager and would go the mall with friends and go into the photo booth. I still have those pictures. I highly recommend Flash Shack you will not regret it and I know your guest will embrace the fun ours did.

Sent on 07/13/2012

Rachel · Married on 11/08/2014

With the very first phone call to Flash Shack Terry was professional, friendly, and approachable right from the start. She was attentive and receptive to the smallest details when creating the personalized template and background within our package deal. My primary goal as the bride was for all my guests to just have fun and getting to see all the pictures that were taken in the photobooth confirmed that the night was awesome for everyone. The photobooth never stopped, and neither did Terry and her staff and they carried a smile right along side with everyone. Props were plentiful and used by all, the album was personalized and a great keepsake for my husband and I and the CD we were given with all the booth shots was worthwhile, this allows us to print and frame more amazing memories. Flash Shack was an intergal part to our wedding night and beyond worth it!

Nancy · Married on 06/13/2014

The crew at Flash Shack was friendly and helpful. They really helped to make our event a success!