Flair Weddings Reviews

• Gabrielle

Gabrielle Van Dyne · Married on 08/10/2019

Incredibly Trustworthy

WOW.
    We were incredibly impressed with how helpful Cheryl and Nicole were. As a project manager, I'm an incredibly detailed person, and probably a little hard to work with. My husband is also pretty tuned into the details, so going in we were a little reluctant to relinquish control. After meeting with Flair a few times it was clear to me that they know what they are doing and have plenty of experience. We felt super comfortable delegating tasks to them becasue they are so trustworthy. Flair Weddings handled every random task with patience and grace. From sourcing a custom embroiderer for personalized handkerchiefs, to making sure our wedding license got back to our house safely, it was awesome to be able to place trust with them, and know that whatever the task, they would handle it. We had some very custom things for our wedding that required special attention. From making sure our homemade alcoholic popsicles wouldn't melt, to transporting large lounge furniture for our cigar bar they were unique problem solvers who really didn't flinch no matter the obstacle. It goes without saying that they also handled our vendor coordination and helped us with our timeline.

I found Flair Weddings through a recommendation from a coworker who had used them at her wedding. Then I read their reviews on their website and contacted them through wedding wire. It was super scary for me to reach out to someone and trust them with details of the most important day of my life, but I'm seriously so glad I did. I know you may not know me, but I hope you read this review and realize what great vendors they are. I'd be happy to vouch for them anytime. Looking back on the day - my husband and I both agreed that we couldn't have done it without them!
    Gabrielle

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • I

Iris · Married on 09/10/2016

Flair KC is the Best! On my big day they went above and beyond the call of duty! They work harder out of al the vendors that I had. Flair KC was very precise and able to carry out my details and added touches of their own that I just did not have the eye for. The rates quoted were not inflated and beat most. My even would have not been as beautiful and complimented on without the expertise and professionalism of this fantastic team. They will be my first choice in any event that I have in the future. Thank you for making it one of the best days of my life.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Alysia · Married on 07/02/2016

Nicole and Cheryl were great! We hired them to do day of coordination for our wedding, and they were such a tremendous help! We were all able to enjoy the wedding so much more because we didn't have to worry about all the day of details. They handled everything so professionally and were so great, I can't imagine how things would have gone had we not had them to handle it all. If I had to do it all over again, I might even have hired them to coordinate the whole thing! Thank you ladies! You helped to make my wedding day the most perfect day ever!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2013

I was so very happy that I booked Flair Weddings for my big day! They made beautiful finishing touches - like menus, reserved signs, and little "freshener" baskets for the bathrooms. They dealt with everything from the caterers then cleanup and the return of vases to the florist - all things that I would have had to have family members do. Overall, they put my mind at ease so that I could relax and enjoy the day with my new husband - without the stress of executing everything ourselves! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for planners.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/09/2015

I debated whether we would need a wedding planner on the day of our wedding and I am so glad we went for it. And I'm so fortunate that we found Cheryl and Nicole from Flair KC. We used Cheryl and Nicole as our Day Of Coordinators and our wedding day went by seamlessly! And I feel like we got such a bargain! I couldn't have even imagined not having them there. Cheryl was so great about coming to meetings with our wedding venue and both were responsive via email if I had questions for vendor recommendations. Even in the middle of our reception they were able to deal with issues as they arose and handled it flawlessly. It was one of the best investments we made in our wedding and I would recommend Flair KC in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/15/2016

B · Married on 07/02/2016

I would strongly recommend this group of ladies!! They are quite personable and will give you advice and will help out and make the day go very smoothly!!

Sent on 11/08/2016