FIVE STARS NJ EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

1 User photo

FIVE STARS NJ EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT 1
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/17/2019

Excelente trabajo y dedicación!!!

Muchas felicidades x su trabajo todo quedó hermoso lo recomiendo para cualquier evento que tengan que realizar.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 10/31/2019

DJ& Entertainment

Five Star NJ was hands down the best decision we made in picking a vendor. They were super flexible and accommodating. Johnny had everyone on the dance floor and made sure that we had the time of our lives. Viviana was amazing with the photobooth and had the best props for our Spooky Scary wedding. Highly recommend for any event !!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Charlee

Charlee Zuniga · Married on 07/20/2019

Charlize Sweet 16

My daughter's Sweet 16 was a movie From the decorations, entertainment, the candy buffet, just everything was flawless. Johnny and Viviana will go above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect. They put their 110%. And that is why I had to use their services again, for my 2nd daughter's Sweet 16. Thank you Five Stars NJ, You guys are amazing!

FIVE STARS NJ EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT 2
    Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Y

Yazmin Sanabriga · Married on 04/05/2019

Mya’s Sweet 16

Our experience with Five Stars NJ Events and Entertainment was great! They were very helpful in guiding to put this event together. Always available to answer question and very willing to work with us. Our party was great and everyone had an amazing time...Thank you!!

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Jimmy

Jimmy Sotomayor · Married on 01/19/2019

Johnny was the dj and party planner during the event

Johnny and the crew were flat put amazing. They did an outstanding job and did it professionally. I strongly recommend using five star events. The music was great just what my wife and I wanted. Amazing job..

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jonathan · Married on 07/15/2017

Amazing!! To be Honest, Words cant even explain it. Called Jhony for the first time and he was really nice since the Beginning. We scheduled an appointment for the same day! He came and gave us a great deal, He went over in detail of what was going to happen at the party and all of that. He made my sisters sweet 15th the best day of her life. She got what she wanted, we all had fun, he went above and beyond regarding every manner and always maked sure that she was happy. Every time we had a song request he was on it. he did what he does best and its make everyone happy and kept the party amazing. His wife in the other hand she is an amazing photographer. They both made everything so easy and its the best way to go. Thanks again Jhony, I highly recommend them, Look no Further!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Karen · Married on 06/30/2017

Johnny was amazing during the whole wedding planning. He was very attentive and quick to respond to any questions we had. On the day of our wedding him and his team were absolutely amazing with the photo booth setup, lighting and music. I can't forget his MC skills. He got the crowd going on our special day. He was funny and professional at the same time. Our guests are still raving about it. We said we wanted to dance all night and he definitely delivered. Thank you johnny for everything! We had an unforgettable night!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Joanna · Married on 10/01/2016

Five Stars Nj was great! My wedding was a hit! Everyone loves the Photo booth, the lighting and of course the music was great. I can't thank him enough for all his help. If I had to do it all over again I would pick Johnny again.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Deborah · Married on 08/02/2015

Johnny did a great job got everyone up dancing and also assisted with the bridal party entrance and helped get everyone in order....My wedding was a hit and everyone loved the DJ!!!!! thank you johnny!!!!!! will be using you again in future.....

Sent on 08/10/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/30/2015

Johnny at five stars really worked with us to ensure our reception went smooth and most importantly that our guests were entertained!! We did not have a single complaint from any of our guests about the DJ or MC and our slideshow presentation that was part of our package came out beautiful!! Last minute we purchased photo booth services and that is testament to the great services provided by Five Stars. They were able to accommodate the request immediately and we were so glad they did. The photo booth was a hit! And came with a beautiful scrapbook given to us at the end of the night which is such a great keepsake! We highly recommend five stars for any event!! They were awesome!

Sent on 06/07/2015

susan · Married on 05/22/2015

My sweet Sixteen was the best night of my night. Five Star Djs really knew how to keep the crowd going and everyone on the dancefloor non-stop. My party was international with Armenian Russian Georgian etc. My DJ played music from all different places and still kept the kids happy. I had an amazing time and hopefully I can hire him for another family event. I recommend this company to those that need a Dj & or MC that is enthusiastic and fun! I was very pleased with their service and I am sure you will be too!
    - Susan Sarkisian

Sent on 05/27/2015

Maria · event on: 04/24/2015

Viviana was absolutely amazing! She is patient, responsive, flexible and very personable. Viviana has great vision, and is very helpful in getting an event ready for a joyful and beautiful outcome. Not knowing what to expect from Viviana we were apprehensive about the quality of deliverables, but Viviana surpassed our expectations. She is truly a delight and Johnny complements her very well. We highly recommend Viviana and Johnny.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Brian · event on: 04/11/2015

This company has much experience with providing excellent services for events. Taking a look at their website and seeing how great they do with weddings, sweet sixteens, bridal showers, etc, I knew I was in good hands. My event was a normal dance party, there was not much to prepare, very little stress was involved on both sides I believe, however they did not slack. They took this event as professionally as they did any other event that they have done, and I really appreciated this. The DJ's that I was provided with proved excellent, the music and vibe that they created lasted all night. The guests loved them, and that is what the most important factor.

Sent on 04/17/2015
  • W

William · event on: 03/14/2015

Five star events & entertainment organized and provided the entertainment for our daughters sweet 16 event and did a truly fantastic job!
    The attention to every detail was outstanding, everything flowed flawlessly through each stage of the event, the music was right on point all night, and the Montage that they put together of our daughters life was simply stunning!
    I absolutely would highly recommend Five Star Entertainment for any occasion, they are the best!!

Thank you Johnny!

Sent on 03/20/2015

jillissa · Married on 03/14/2015

My sweet 16 party was the most important thing in my life, I wanted it to absolute best, Five Star made it the best night ever, it was amazing!
    Thanks a bunch guys!

Jillissa Drayton

Sent on 04/18/2015

Catherine · event on: 01/31/2015

Viviana Iniguez Dee Jay Shorty There is not enough words that can describe or say how grateful and beyond happy on all the beautiful hard work you guys put into this my words will not be enough to say THANK YOU THANK YOU to the most best professional party event planners and special friends this was such a special and most important day of this new journey coming as parents to us and you guys just made this a blessing to us from day one and I know this is not the end!!!! My shock when I saw everything was like I was dreaming but in reality this did happen thank you guys for all you work many blessings your way and just know our bonds have just begun!!!
    Love Ya guys!!!
    Se lucieron en Esta fiesta my tears of joy are coming down just writing this!!! Five stars are just the best again words are not enough to even say how grateful I am to have five stars as my party planners I highly recommend them for all your events!!!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Perla · Married on 09/27/2014

This is the second time I use they service that first time was for my 30th birthday party which people still talk about the decoration and now for my daughter sweet 16th party. Everyone loved the place everything was organize and the decoration was very elegant . I recommend them for any event. May God keep blessing you and your business. :-)

Sent on 09/28/2014

Jogenia · Married on 09/21/2014

We were very pleased with our DJ. It was an awesome evening. We enjoyed it from beginning to end. He made sure that we had the music that we wanted for our event. He was very responsible and professional. And he also offer the best price around. Our guests had an amazing time with DJ Johnny.

Patty · event on: 09/20/2014

I highly recommend five stars nj for your next event. My daughter Vivi had the best time in her sweet 16's party and we can only thank Dj Shorty for making that possible. From our first meeting to our last he made sure the event planning pressure was off us. It was nice to have someone we can trust work on the details such as the photo booth and videography on our behalf. He was very attentive to our requests and those of my daughter which made our party a total success. I had a lot of my guests calling and texting with positive feedback the next day. They loved the music and were impressed how Dj Shorty got all the guests up and dancing. We were extremely happy with his services. Thank you again for making our night memorable.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Angelique · event on: 06/29/2014

Working with Five Star was an amazing experience. Planning the whole agenda of my daughters Sweet 16 was an easy task as they asked what we wanted and made it happen. On the night of the party we were able to actually enjoy and participate throughout the whole night as they, Five Star, took all the stress off our backs and delivered exactly what was promised. And not to mention, my daughter was very pleased with the party invitations that they designed as well. I would recommend their services to anyone. The business name Five Star is exactly what they are!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Great service and was an integral part of creating a massively fun and memorable wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • Elis

Elis · Married on 03/16/2014

Our whole event was wonderful. Five Stars Entertainment did our Floral arrangements, DJ services, and Photography! We were and still are very happy with the services that this company has provided and they gave us a great package price for the three services :)

Sent on 10/07/2014

Evelyn · event on: 03/03/2014

My event was amazing. Dj shorty kept everyone from kids to adults entertained and involved at all times. Music was great overall wonderful time. Highly recommended.

Jesica · event on: 05/04/2013

Five stars entertaintment provided a Very professional service for my daughters sweet sixteen. They were there early to make sure they set up and everything was working properly. I'm very satisfy with the service they provided. I will definitely hired them again if needed.

Sent on 10/02/2014
  • F

Francy · Married on 05/26/2012

Johnny is super professional and responsible! He is truly a joy to have at your wedding, with everything happening, it is great to have your DJ/MC take control of the flow of the reception, and all those little details that a bride and groom can't take care of. I enjoyed my reception so much and it's in great part due to Johnny's ability to entertain and take over. Everyone at my wedding had a blast and loved the entertainment.