Five Star Limousine Reviews

7 Reviews for Five Star Limousine

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/31/2020

Best limo rides ever!!

They are fun, professional, and extremely great price!! Made our day so awesome knowing we had transportation!!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • MrsJellybean

Leslie · Married on 01/25/2019

Great Customer Service

As my Vegas wedding was planned from Virginia Five Star Limo was awesome with assisting me with coordination of transpiration. I even had to call one day for same day transportation and they accommodated me without any issues. I purchased four or five different rides and each was flawless.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Booked the giant stretch limo (the one that holds 32 people) for our wedding. They were responsive to my request from the beginning. On the day of, the street had been closed for an event and they were directed to pick-up elsewhere. They sent me a message indicating the situation. Drivers got us there exactly to the minute we requested. Was so great having one vehicle to transport all of our guests.

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Dentdiva

Audrey · Married on 05/05/2018

Loved everything about them. Their prices were reasonable. They were extremely accommodating & the staff was amazing. I loved that they provide pick up & drop off service were most companies wanted you no rent the car for the day or a certain amount of hours.

Sent on 05/30/2018

They have most decent prices in Vegas. We've booked 10 ppl stretch limo and hammer for our 28 people wedding. Everything went well and they arrived on time.
    Only one thing vehicles are not most recent but they price was not high either.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Lissa · Married on 11/11/2011

Rented the big limo that held 30 people it took us to Las Vegas sign, belliagio fountain, mirage volcano, treasure island pirate show and Fremont street was a great way to treat our family and friends to see the sites, We were able to bring our our drinks and it was such a blast

Sent on 10/19/2015

Crystal · Married on 09/09/2017

0.8
      0.5
      0.5
      1.0

They are rip offs! They charge 2 hours of work for a 1 hour job! Do yourselves a favor and find a more reputable company who won't try and rip you off on your big day!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017