Five Star Entertainment Reviews

36 | Westport, MA

36 Reviews for Five Star Entertainment

Carly · Married on 05/19/2012

They nicest people you have ever met! I LOVED my photo booth, and the photo booth pictures!. Thank you SO much for this wonderful service. I would, and Do recommend to all my friends, and brides I meet!.

Sent on 12/20/2012

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2011

I hired Rob as the DJ for my December 02 2011 wedding and my husband and I could not be more pleased with our choice! He was professional and so easy to work with. He listened to what I wanted and made it happen even when I made some changes at the rehersal he said it was fine and took care of everything. He also has a "Newly Wed" type game that we played at the reception and it was so cute and funny, our guests still talk about it! We highly recommend Rob to anyone who wants to work with a true professional who delivers on his promises and will help make your day the day of your dreams. Good Luck!! :)

Sent on 01/15/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2011

Five star entertainment was amazing, Rob made our special day one to remember for us and our guests. I would reccomend his services to any couple looking to have a fun and exciting night!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Sara · Married on 10/22/2011

We hired Rob Ferraz from Five Star Entertainment to DJ our wedding last weekend. Before our wedding, we provided Rob with a very specific list of songs to play and to avoid, in addition to explaining our general taste in music and the flow of our reception. Rob did an excellent job of picking songs that we liked, mixing them up, and sticking to our rather specific musical plan. If you’re looking for a DJ for your wedding or event, I can’t recommend Rob highly enough. He did a fantastic job for us!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Michelle · Married on 08/27/2011

Rob was great. Very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. Definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Cheryl · Married on 07/23/2011

Five Star Entertainment is a 5 Star Vendor with 5 Star results! Whether it was going over wedding plan DJ details/meeting with us
    to make sure our music selections/agenda was just so to even the day of our Wedding, dressing and giving us 5 Star treatment the entire evening, they were outstanding! They even edited our cermony song per our request and it came out beautiful...If you are looking for all the extra attention for your day, Five Star will give you just that!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Lindsey · Married on 06/18/2011

We worked with Rob from Five Star Entertainment... best decision We made!!
    I would recommend him to anyone needing a reliable, fun! talented and professional DJ for their event. He listened to what we wanted and communicated with us regularly through phone, emails and in person meetings to ensure that he was providing us with everything that we wanted. He was a hit at our wedding and our guests liked him alot too. His lighting is amazing... it added the special touch to our wedding look... he has a very modern professional lighting system ive never seen done at any wedding--- and ive seen alot of weddings because im a wedding photographer myself... We look forward to hiring him again at our next event! He was great and I recommend him to all my clients.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Micaela · Married on 09/25/2010

When my husband and i were faced with the daunting task of selecting vendors we knew we were going to really have to do our home work, especially when it came down to the DJ. We had attended many Bridal shows and i really wasnt impressed with the DJs, they were not personal at all. After discussing my dillema with friends one suggested Rob from 5 Star Entertainment. From begining to end he was very profesional and organized. He really knew what we were going for and he nailed it. The wedding really took off when the music started playing and the custom dance floor monogram looked beautiful in our photos. I would definetly recommend 5 Star Entertainment.

Sent on 01/24/2011

Andrea · Married on 06/12/2010

Five Star Entertainment truly exceeded all my expectations. I was introduced to Rob the Dj by a mutual friend who highly recommended him. In meeting with Rob, I was really impressed by all the services he had to offer and by how laid back he was and how comfortable he made me feel. From a wide variety of music to a beautifully lit monogram, Rob can give you everything you’re looking for and more. What impressed me the most was the fact that he offered Portuguese music and I didn't have to provide him with a "Portuguese cd" like most of the other DJ's I had encountered. He is ALWAYS on top of his game, like when you give him you song selection and special requests the night before your wedding, He WILL make it happen! lol! Rob is extremely organized, extremely detail-oriented, and will help you with any questions or ideas that you may have. He made my wedding a special and unforgettable night. I would highly recommend him if you want your special occasion to be just as magical as mine was. What Rob has to offer is truly FIVE STAR ENTERTAINMENT.

Sent on 02/17/2011
  • Tara

Tara Kaine · Married on 09/09/2017

Great DJ! Highly recommended!

We had five star entertainment DJ our beach wedding in Newport last fall. He provided the sound system for the ceremony and also DJing for the reception. Rob made the whole process very easy for us. He sent us a few forms to fill out to find out more about our personal preferences of Dj style for our wedding. He also took the time to meet with us and he immediately put us at ease with his confidence of being able to run the reception and guide everything exactly how we had hoped. He reminded us that the DJ is the one who basically runs your wedding and his execution of that was perfect. He guided us through the timeline and made professional recommendations for the sequence of events based on his experience. I was nervous about doing any uplighting as our wedding was a casual beach wedding, but he did very nice uplighting that really made the dancefloor. Everything went very smoothly and we could not have asked for better music. We gave him a list of preferred music, but he was able to go off the vibes of the crowd in order to decide what to play. The dancefloor was full during our whole reception! Everyone was on the dancefloor from guests in their 20s to my 85 year old grandmother. Looking back at all the pictures, the dance floor was packed and everyone looked like they were having so much fun! I would try to get away for a break then another great song would come on and I would be right back out there! We could not have asked for better music, it really made the whole night!! We would recommend Five star entertainment to anyone who wants their dance floor to be packed the entire night!!

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • tracy

tracy · Married on 07/24/2010

would recommend to EVERYONE! can make any area stunning!!!!!! great entertainment as well...you want perfection- look no further!!!

Sent on 08/28/2012