Five Star Entertainment, LLC Reviews

82 | Grand Blanc, MI

82 Reviews for Five Star Entertainment, LLC

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2012

AWESOME DJ!!! He has amazing lighting that was the same color green we had for our wedding!! just absolutely awesome!!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Alicia · Married on 06/30/2012

Lane has been doing this for so long he thinks of everything and has an online planner to guide you in the process. It really helps to streamline your needs. He has a great personality and a knack for reading the crowd. I would recommend him a million times over :)

Beth · Married on 06/11/2012

Lane is an exceptional DJ. He delivered on every promise and then some. I had no doubt when I hired him that I made the right decision in a DJ service and he definitely didn't let me down. The music was great, the montage made me cry and he was a joy to work with. IIn addition to the DJ service he also provided the lighting for the wedding and it really made the room magical. I would never hesitate to hire Lane.

Sent on 08/02/2012

beth · Married on 06/09/2012

The service that acclimated sounds provided was wonderful. We not only had Lane provide the DJ service, he also provided us with stunning uplighting at our venue. He spent time working with us on the music montage which was a wonderful addition to the party. Brought many family members to tears!! He's professional, courteous, made tons of suggestions that steered us in the right direction and also his ability to coordinate the various events of the reception made him a top notch MC. I would not hesitate to have Acclimated Sounds provide service at any party we throw!! Thanks Lane!!!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Dene' · Married on 05/27/2012

Our wedding on May 27, 2000 was great! Lane did an excellent job!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Tanya · Married on 05/02/2012

Lane is an amazing DJ. He really went out of his way to make sure that me and my husband had a wonderful day. We were able to sit down with him and make a plan that was tailored to our needs and desires. Most importantly we did not feel like "clients" but we were FAMILY!!!!

Gretchen · Married on 04/21/2012

I highly recommend Lane at Acclimated Sounds. Very professional and played the music we wanted to hear through out the night. Excellent company!

Sent on 05/25/2012

Ronda · Married on 11/11/2011

My husband and I were married by Lane and used his DJ Entertainment Services on 11/11/11. Lane is amazing! He was excited about our wedding from the beginning and wanted to make sure that everything was perfect. He played everything we asked for, and the slideshow on the big screens was hit! Our wedding was a blast! All of our guests had so many positive things to say! Lane was very professional and easy to work with. He is the best!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Mistie · Married on 09/24/2011

He was wonderful!!! He even put together a last minute photo montage for us!!!

Laura · Married on 07/29/2011

Lane did a fantastic job as DJ and emcee for our wedding! He met with us beforehand to talk about the type of music we wanted. He also provided lighting. The music was played at an appropriate volume and everyone danced

Sent on 02/07/2012

Melissas · Married on 06/24/2011

We got an incredible deal from Lane. He did an incredible job!! We were so pleased. We saw him at a close friend's wedding and booked him on the spot!! My brother and his Fiance are using Acclimated sounds in their upcoming wedding in May 2014!! We also had another friend book Acclimated Sounds for their retirement party from our wedding! Throughout our entire reception, my husband, my parents and I all had many people come up to us and say how much they were enjoying the music and how he played such an nice mix of music. The older crowd as well as the younger crowd was very pleased. Lane was so willing to do anything and everything we wanted at our wedding. He was so personable, yet very professional. Anytime I needed anything in the planning process, he called me back either in the same day or the next day. And the money we spent, we were sooo pleased with the services we received for the price!! I would HIGHLY recommend Acclimated Sounds for any event you have planned, especially a wedding!!

Sent on 12/30/2012

April · Married on 10/23/2010

Loved Acclimated sound and all the extras that were provided!! Really made our reception a blast!! Highly recommended!!!

Heather · Married on 09/25/2010

The service was incredible!! Lane thinks of everything to make your day special! I just had to have Acclimated Sounds do my wedding after I saw what he did for my sisters wedding! Not only did he make my day very special I booked him after that to do my mom's 50th birthday party. He is professional, his system is top of the line, he aims to please and hits the mark every time! I will be booking him for my daughters and my sons barmitzvahs and batmitzvah!!

Sent on 01/29/2013

anderson · Married on 07/17/2010

Lane is a great DJ! He went above and beyond for what he charges. It felt like we were dealing with a friend that already knew us. He made things as easy on us as possible. Would highly recommend for any of your entertainment needs

Sent on 01/30/2013

Trisha · Married on 05/15/2010

Lane did an excellent job and I highly recommend using his services for any event!

Amy · Married on 11/27/2009

Lane made my wedding reception the party of the year ....lots of extra services that no other DJ we interviewed offered ... Amazing entertainer !!

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2009

Acclimated Sounds was awesome! We recently used Acclimated Sounds for our wedding reception on 10/3/2009 and it was an awesome day, and I'll never forget it, thank you so much for an amazing time! Lane was completely professional, assisted us with developing the Storybook Montage, and kept the dance floor packed all night!‎

Sent on 12/28/2009

Blaine · Married on 05/06/2006

Lane was fabulous from the very first phone contact. The music was exactly what we wanted, orchestral Floyd for dinner, our choice not his! Lane made the everything from the gathering to the ceremony and the celebration afterwards a complete success. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services, there should be MORE stars availabe .

Sent on 01/28/2013

Five star entertainment did a great job with the music, lighting,
    Photo booth, and photo montoage. I would definetly recommend them
    To anyone needing theses services.

Sent on 10/04/2015

We met Lane at one of our local bridal shows. Upon meeting him we realized that he was just quirky enough to make a wedding reception fun and entertaining. Personality, quality of supplies, and price sold us instantly. During the months to follow, Lane was always prompt at returning phone calls and emails. Walking into our reception we were so happy with what we saw. The up lighting was amazing. It took a simple bland hall and made it shine! the wireless lighting could be placed anywhere!! It was a nice change to not see a big over-sized DJ booth, but we were worried about the one speaker. But pleasantly surprised at the quality of sound that came from it. From having been to several weddings recently that couples used competitors DJ companies, you could actually understand and make out what Lane was announcing. Never did we have anyone request a song that he did not have or was not able to get, the dance floor was always hopping. The photo booth was like you stepped into Hollywood, from signs, red rope, to props nicely displayed, not just thrown into a rubbermaid container, it was truly the coolest photo booth hands down. The magnet sleeves that Lane showed us were awesome and in looking, could not find them any cheaper than what he offered us as a price, they were a great hit. Overall we could not be happier of our choice of DJ, would totally recommend him, and would do it all over again if we had to.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Kathy · Married on 06/14/2014

Lane I cannot thank you enough for EVERYTHING you did for me at my son Brandon Fredrick and daughter-in-law Crystal Rowley-Fredrick hall - thank you for your ideas (you are my hero) I appreciate you soooooooooo much! The photo album with all the pictures is AWESOME I must have looked at it a dozen times - the memories are priceless. Thank you Lane O'Neill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Five Star Entertainment, LLC ROCKS!!!!! You are a class act - your attendant was standing tall - what a sweet heart! Thank You - Love You Lane

Sent on 06/23/2014

It was so convenient to have all our information, paperwork, and playlist online and available to edit at any time! The suggested songs for certain times during the reception (such as the cake cutting or bridal party entrance) were also very helpful. And Lane O'Neill kept the party going all night, even with our lack of dance enthusiasts!

Sent on 12/31/2012

mariah · Married on 08/14/2010

Lane married my husband and I on Lake Huron, harrisville state park..on the beach and also was our DJ. He is awesome, dependable and affordable. I would say look no farther because Lane has everything you need for your occasion.

Jacqueline · event on: 08/26/2017

Enthusiastic! Aims to please! My daughter was blown away! She deserved to be spoiled after a tough year like sing her father.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2013

Lane was amazing. He made me feel like a rockstar and made the magic happen. His lighting was fantastic. He was very open to all of my needs:) Glad I went with him. You won't be disppointed.

Sent on 10/04/2013