Five Star Entertainment, LLC Reviews

82 | Grand Blanc, MI

82 Reviews for Five Star Entertainment, LLC

The customer service is amazing!

Sent on 09/16/2014
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/10/2014

We had seen Lane work 2 weddings prior to hiring him for ours. Once he wow'ed us at my sister-in-law's wedding we knew he was the DJ for us. Lane has a broad range of services that made him worth what we paid! :) Any song we wanted Lane either already had or he got it for us and most of the time he has the music video to accompany it! We are an alternative couple and wanted to incorporate our genre of music along with songs that every knows and loves! This is one of the things that make Five Star different from others! They give you the ability to make your reception your own and allowed us to feel comfortable and have a great night! The lighting was amazing! The up-lighting brought the room to life and the stage lighting added a flair. We received so many compliments on the photobooth! Everyone had a blast and we got a great gift out of it! The photo strips made a great favor for the end of the night as well! Overall Lane yet again proved that he is worth well what we paid and more!! :)

Sent on 05/27/2014
  • User3878337 · event on: 01/11/2014

Lane and his team made my wife's 40th Birthday Party even better. Great music, kept the party moving and entertained everyone at the party.

I would highly recommend Five Star Entertainment for any event where you want top of the line DJ and Event Production.

We also will use them again when the need arises!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Karla · event on: 12/15/2013

Working with Five Star Entertainment, LLC during the planning process for my Pastor’s Surprise Birthday Party was truly an amazing experience. Extremely patient, knowledgeable and helpful in assisting with determining the actual needs to fulfill what I could only imagine in my head. From elegant up lighting of the ballroom to the step-n-repeat with red carpet; the level of customer service and attention to detail was Excellent! I would highly recommend this company to all of my clients.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Rebecca · event on: 12/12/2013

Everyone LOVED the red carpet and the photo booth at this event. I would definitely do this agin and Five Star entertainment really encouraged my guests to get in the booth and get on the red carpet so it was lots of fun!!! It made the event much better!

Sent on 02/04/2014

DeAndra · event on: 12/05/2013

Annually we host a themed holiday fundraiser, attracting approximately 1000 community members. Five Star Entertainment helped every step throughout the planning process advising production, layout, and equipment needs. The quality of the equipment was state of the art from the photo booth, stanchions, DJ equipment, TV's, etc. They made setup and tear down worry free! If you're looking for a company that will take the time to understand your event needs and provide exactly what you need...I recommend Five Star Entertainment!

Holly · event on: 11/07/2013

Five Star Entertainment was a great addition to our AV/Sound needs at our recent Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce Business Awards. Lane's assistance really gave our event that extra umph and made the sound/visuals much more professional and appealing to the eye than had we not used them. Five Start Entertainment is also extremely professional and timely when working with them, which makes any event coordinators life that much easier. We will definitely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 01/30/2014

DeAndra · event on: 10/24/2013

Five Star Entertainment LCC worked with us on a very special event for our children and did such a great job selecting appropriate music, providng DJ services. They also provided production services for their performances and it was a hit!

Their team is professional and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

Lane is fantastic! He made the planning process simple for me and it turned out better than I could have ever expected. From his planning forms online, to his personal pre-meeting I felt confident in his abilities. Lane even went out of his way to order photo booth magnet sleeves, which I received countless comments on their quality. The photobooth was a huge hit with a line all night and his props were very fun and there were many of them! Lane even showed up to my rehearsal to make sure the music was perfect. When we walked into the reception the lighting/up lighting and music was stunning. I highly recommend his services and would use him for future events. He is truly amazing!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

My husband and I planned our renewal of wedding vows last minute. I was nervous about having a DJ as it was short notice. Acclimated Sounds DJ was available and was patient with all my calls/emails to assure me that things would be perfect for the occasion and he was right it was "perfect". Lane was professional, knew how to play music in an order that kept the crowd dancing and also brought a photo booth that was so fun. I would highly recommend them for any event you are planning.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Absolutely great DJ service! Loved the photobooth as well as the uplighting! There wasn't one time where the dance floor was empty at my reception!!!

Sent on 10/09/2013

We chose Lane for our dj and also got his photo booth for our reception at kings court castle. We have gotten so many compliments on his performance and his beautiful up lighting. He made it super easy from day one and knew exactly what we wanted. He stayed with MY schedule, kept his eyes on my new husband and myself and timed all the moments perfectly. Not only is he a nice guy, but he's a professional. He'll be highly recommended by me anytime I hear someone mention "dj". Thank you Lane for making my day memorable for everyone!

Sent on 10/02/2013

He did a photo montage that was spectacular I have got so many nice comments! Lane had me and my family on our feet the whole night dancing and taking photos in the photo booth.The whole room was transformed with his up lighting and he listened to every request we had all night. My cousin also had Lane do his wedding and I hope this will help u decide on him for all your entertainment needs. Also he was very punctual at all of our appointments and very responsible.

Sent on 09/20/2013

DeAndra · event on: 09/09/2013

Five Star Entertainment provided a photo booth, lighting, and production equipment for our annual Golf Classic. They were very professional, flexible, and willing to assist with planning event layout needs. They were easy to communicate with to make sure all production went very well! We always look forward to working with their team on our special events.

Tammy · Married on 09/07/2013

For some reason my last review rating got changed by the system because I definitely give Acclimated 5 stars all the way around! Lane was awesome. Everyone at my reception LOVED him. He played everything we requested and kept us dancing all night long. The sound quality was out of this world and the lighting was gorgeous! I highly recommend Acclimated!

Sent on 09/26/2013

sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

Lane was wonderful! Everything was perfect and better than we could have imagined! Also, the uplighting was awesome!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2013

Lane was VERY helpful during our wedding planning and at the last minute we lost our wedding coordinator and lane stepped up and also took on the wedding coordinator position. If I had any questions about anything I knew I could go to Lane for my answer. I will forever recommend Lane and his business to everyone I know! GREAT GUY!!

Sent on 08/12/2013

DeAndra · event on: 07/17/2013

Lane at Five Star Entertainment is great to work with. He is very professional and did a great job on a children's event for our Center! Five Start Entertainment LLC is very professional. I would recommend them to anyone!

Lindsey · Married on 06/22/2013

Lane was the DJ for our wedding. He not only was our DJ for the reception but he also played music at our outdoor wedding ceremony. He did a wonderful job with the video he made with picture to share with everyone at the reception. He also has a photobooth included in the package that everyone loves and had a blast with! I couldn't of had a better DJ to help rock our reception. I would highly recommend using Lane for your wedding!
    Mrs. Lindsey Miller

Sent on 12/18/2013

Marcie · Married on 06/14/2013

Lane did an amazing job. He went above and beyond what i ever expected. Everyone at the wedding approached me to tell me how much fun they were having. They couldn't stop talking about how wonderful the entertainment was. I have never been to a wedding that provided such a fun and \professional service. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone having any form of a function!

Sent on 08/16/2013

DeAndra · event on: 05/18/2013

Five Start Entertainment LLC is great to work with! They have excellent customer service and have worked on many projects for Whaley Children's Center. Their equipment, lighting and sound are state of the art! I would recommend them to anyone!

Judy · Married on 11/22/2012

Lane has been a part of our family's parties since 1995...lost count how many...I changed my wedding day so he could do our wedding! He has done everything from surprise birthday parties, my Dad's funeral to too many weddings to count....I have never been disappointed.

Sent on 01/29/2013

Marti · Married on 10/20/2012

Our DJ, Lane, did a wonderful job on my daughters wedding. The most impressing highlights of the wedding was the montage, how he helped choose the perfect daddy/daughter dance song, and how beautiful the uplighting was. Thanks to Lane's DJ service our daughter's wedding was perfect! Thank you Acclimated Sounds you are 5 stars in our daughters wedding book!

Sent on 01/28/2013

toni · Married on 10/06/2012

I was very pleased with the service provided by Acclimated Sounds. Lane went above and beyond to make my wedding reception special. The up lighting was spectacular and the music selection made people dance. A majority of my guests told us what a wonderful time they had at our reception and that it was one of the best receptions they had ever been to! I highly recommend Acclimated Sounds!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2012

Lane is absolutely wonderful! He sent us a planner to help organize our music, bridal/groomsmen parties, as well as important roles of family. He inviited us to his home to discuss the various aspects of wedding planning, listen to music options, scan photos for a dvd to be played at the reception, and tested uplighting colors. He made it possible for my grandparents, who are unable to travel, to view our reception in Arizona. We were able to gather in front of the camera and share "wish you were here," and "miss you". He created a video of pictures that were placed on a cd to share with our guests, displaying both our childhood memories, and shared the story of us as a couple. This was set to music of our choosing, and was truly a joy to watch. He was able to adapt to any type of timing issue and made sure that we had a wonderful wedding! I cannot thank Lane enough for creating such a beautiful atmosphere with uplighting and making sure my grandparents were part of our special day :)

Sent on 08/07/2012