Five Star Entertainment, LLC Reviews

82 | Grand Blanc, MI

82 Reviews for Five Star Entertainment, LLC

Sandy · Married on 10/27/2017

Music and photo booth for our same sex wedding. I had no idea how popular the photo booth would be... plus received a beautiful photo album of everyone. Music and timing of everything was perfect. Thank you five star for making our special day even more special

Heather · Married on 06/03/2017

Megan helped us through all the DJ wedding decisions we didn't even know we needed to make! Friends and family complimented them all night!

Andrew · Married on 04/29/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Five Star Entertainment, LLC, and it's owner/proprietor, Megan Johnson, who was wayyyyy more than just our DJ and Photo Booth operator. It's almost an insult to call Megan a DJ. She was a very important part of the success of my husband's and my wedding. First, Megan was ALWAYS available to talk about any aspect of the wedding. She provided us with forms which requested information about every little detail of our wedding, from where, when, who, to would my husband and I be staying for the last dance. It was incredible!!! These forms allowed Megan to know exactly how our Wedding was going to be orchestrated, and allowed her to share her experience with us as to the reality of how things would go down versus how I imagined or wanted things to go down. Megan also provided us with song request forms which allowed us to pick all of the songs we REALLY wanted to make sure were played and list others that there was no way in HECK that we wanted played. Five Star Entertainment is located in Grand Blanc, Michigan and my husband and I live in Plymouth . . . about an hour and a half apart. Megan met with us in person on two separate occasions to assist us in arranging the entertainment. The first meeting was about seven months from our Big Day, and the second meeting was about a month away. The first meeting was more informative, while the second meeting sealed everything in stone. In between the two meetings there were numerous phone calls, emails, and texts. Megan really believes in an "open door" policy. I'm not sure what I'm about to say is really pertinent, but it says a lot about Megan's work ethic and dedication to her clients. A few months before our wedding, Megan suffered a tragic, personal loss in her immediate family. Notwithstanding this, she forged ahead with making sure our wedding was the best it could be. Megan Johnson and Five Star Entertainment are just fabulous!!!! End of Part 1. Look for Part 2.

Don · Married on 04/29/2017

Part 2 of Review: Not only did Megan and Five Star Entertainment assist us in the months leading up to our Big Day, but she also was very instrumental in the weeks, days, and hours leading up to our Big Day. My main goal for our Wedding was to get through all the traditional wedding stuff and dinner, and get everyone on the dance floor and have a good time. One issue I had with the venue was that their designated dance floor was at one end of the room which meant people at the opposite end would not be able to watch people dance. I wanted to change the dance floor to the center of the room. Megan was very instrumental with making this happen. She made a special trip to meet with us at the venue to figure out the logistics. Megan also assisted at our rehearsal. She figured out at what point during our processional song each couple would begin their walk down the aisle. She helped pick out the seating music. Megan and Five Star Entertainment were very instrumental to making our ceremony as beautiful as it was. The entertainment at the reception couldn't have been any better, either. Our guests are still telling us what a great time they had because of Megan and Five Star Entertainment. I would be remiss if I didn't mention the Photo Booth. It was out of this world!! All of Five Star Entertainment's props are high end . . . nothing cheap or chinnsey about these. Megan even designed the photo strips to match our wedding colors. Finally, Five Star Entertainment's up lighting is amazing. Megan was able to match the lighting with the beat of a song. There were times when Megan had the dance floor shining and sparkling like a casino. It was fantastic!!!! And her lighted logo of my husband's any my name was beautiful and shined all night on the dance floor. Okay, enough is enough. But please, if you're wedding is going to be anywhere in lower Michigan, you owe it to yourself to check out Five Star Entertainment and Megan Johnson.

The · Married on 10/29/2016

Lane was the best we could ask for! Our wedding was great and fun for all, in large part to Lane and his photo both as well. Lanes professionalism, flexibility, and attentiveness to us, made him one of favorite vendors that we worked with. Thanks again!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

Lane was absolutely amazing to work with. Everyone was raving about the photobooth, and the music being played. He kept things entertaining, and made sure people were out on the dance floor at all times! Five star was great to work with!! :)

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

This was literally one of the BEST vendors of our wedding! Lane was professional, punctual and SO HELPFUL! He provides SO much for his reasonable price. We cannot say enough good things about him! He played the songs were requested immediately, he played songs from my must play list he did uplighting SO well and kept the dance floor full. He kept me on schedule with all of our activities and truly loves what he does. his attention to detail and nonstop willingness to help is what sets him apart from any other DJ. His photo booth is incredible and the props are endless, plus he provides you with a USB of all the photos and a complimentary scrapbook. I cannot say enough good things about Lane as he is one of the main reasons our night was so flawless. PLEASE BOOK HIM YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Five Star Entertainment is the best photobooth experience my guests and I have ever had. Lane, the owner, was extremely knowledgeable and responsive. He helped me select the perfect wedding package. In addition, the genleman who worked the photobooth was professional and fun (best I've seen). In addition, I had several guests comment on the quality of the photostrips - very high quality. And I loved the unlimited photo strips and the guest book we recieved. Overall, the price was excellent, the customer service could not have been better, and the quality was better than expected. I would recommend!

Ashleigh · Married on 09/13/2015

Both Lane and the photo booth attendant were amazing. They were outgoing and great with all the guests. My husband and me couldn't be happier with our service!

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2015

Our photo booth was more than we expected. It was extremely spacious, had the best props, and beautiful background options. Our guests had a BLAST with the props and told us all night how much they enjoyed it. The attendant we had was awesome too and we went home with a beautiful book that we will enjoy and share with others for years to come! I would recommend this company for all of your photo booth needs. Don't even bother looking anywhere else!!
    (Really, we can't say enough good things!)

Charna · Married on 08/22/2015

Working with Lane was awesome! Super organized and helpful. The photobooth, Dj services, and up lighting all added to the ambiance and fun of the wedding. Lane and Crew really made our day truly special.

Tesha · Married on 08/08/2015

I'm so glad we found a professional company that catered to our needs. We had an awesome attendant that was active with the guests. I would definitely recommend Five Star Entertainment LLC

April · Married on 07/12/2015

Lane is an amazing dj. We did a reception only type of thing and we just didnt have much organization when it came to reception. He went above and beyond and made sure that everything was organized and people were having a great time. He did things he was not required to do because that is just the type of guy he is. he is very professional and a great person. I would recommend him to anyone!

SAUNDRA · Married on 05/16/2015

IF YOU WANT A GREAT DJ, DJ LANE IS WHO YOU NEED TO CALL. Best DJ I ever had the pleasure of meeting. LANE was very professional and very nice person. WE were very pleased to have him at our wedding. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING LANE,ALLEN AND SAUNDRA MEEK

Carissa · Married on 09/20/2014

Lane O'Neill is awesome and I highly recommended Five Star Entertainment for not only weddings, but any event!

The customer service is amazing!

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/10/2014

We had seen Lane work 2 weddings prior to hiring him for ours. Once he wow'ed us at my sister-in-law's wedding we knew he was the DJ for us. Lane has a broad range of services that made him worth what we paid! :) Any song we wanted Lane either already had or he got it for us and most of the time he has the music video to accompany it! We are an alternative couple and wanted to incorporate our genre of music along with songs that every knows and loves! This is one of the things that make Five Star different from others! They give you the ability to make your reception your own and allowed us to feel comfortable and have a great night! The lighting was amazing! The up-lighting brought the room to life and the stage lighting added a flair. We received so many compliments on the photobooth! Everyone had a blast and we got a great gift out of it! The photo strips made a great favor for the end of the night as well! Overall Lane yet again proved that he is worth well what we paid and more!! :)

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

Lane is fantastic! He made the planning process simple for me and it turned out better than I could have ever expected. From his planning forms online, to his personal pre-meeting I felt confident in his abilities. Lane even went out of his way to order photo booth magnet sleeves, which I received countless comments on their quality. The photobooth was a huge hit with a line all night and his props were very fun and there were many of them! Lane even showed up to my rehearsal to make sure the music was perfect. When we walked into the reception the lighting/up lighting and music was stunning. I highly recommend his services and would use him for future events. He is truly amazing!!

My husband and I planned our renewal of wedding vows last minute. I was nervous about having a DJ as it was short notice. Acclimated Sounds DJ was available and was patient with all my calls/emails to assure me that things would be perfect for the occasion and he was right it was "perfect". Lane was professional, knew how to play music in an order that kept the crowd dancing and also brought a photo booth that was so fun. I would highly recommend them for any event you are planning.

Absolutely great DJ service! Loved the photobooth as well as the uplighting! There wasn't one time where the dance floor was empty at my reception!!!

We chose Lane for our dj and also got his photo booth for our reception at kings court castle. We have gotten so many compliments on his performance and his beautiful up lighting. He made it super easy from day one and knew exactly what we wanted. He stayed with MY schedule, kept his eyes on my new husband and myself and timed all the moments perfectly. Not only is he a nice guy, but he's a professional. He'll be highly recommended by me anytime I hear someone mention "dj". Thank you Lane for making my day memorable for everyone!

He did a photo montage that was spectacular I have got so many nice comments! Lane had me and my family on our feet the whole night dancing and taking photos in the photo booth.The whole room was transformed with his up lighting and he listened to every request we had all night. My cousin also had Lane do his wedding and I hope this will help u decide on him for all your entertainment needs. Also he was very punctual at all of our appointments and very responsible.

Tammy · Married on 09/07/2013

For some reason my last review rating got changed by the system because I definitely give Acclimated 5 stars all the way around! Lane was awesome. Everyone at my reception LOVED him. He played everything we requested and kept us dancing all night long. The sound quality was out of this world and the lighting was gorgeous! I highly recommend Acclimated!

sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

Lane was wonderful! Everything was perfect and better than we could have imagined! Also, the uplighting was awesome!

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2013

Lane was VERY helpful during our wedding planning and at the last minute we lost our wedding coordinator and lane stepped up and also took on the wedding coordinator position. If I had any questions about anything I knew I could go to Lane for my answer. I will forever recommend Lane and his business to everyone I know! GREAT GUY!!