Five Star Entertainment, LLC Reviews

82 | Grand Blanc, MI

82 Reviews for Five Star Entertainment, LLC

Sandy · Married on 10/27/2017

Music and photo booth for our same sex wedding. I had no idea how popular the photo booth would be... plus received a beautiful photo album of everyone. Music and timing of everything was perfect. Thank you five star for making our special day even more special

Sent on 07/19/2017

T · event on 06/24/2017

5 Star is not only a brand, it is the service you will receive when you book services. We enjoyed the entire experience. Looking forward to booking year after year.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Heather · Married on 06/03/2017

Megan helped us through all the DJ wedding decisions we didn't even know we needed to make! Friends and family complimented them all night!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Andrew · Married on 04/29/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Five Star Entertainment, LLC, and it's owner/proprietor, Megan Johnson, who was wayyyyy more than just our DJ and Photo Booth operator. It's almost an insult to call Megan a DJ. She was a very important part of the success of my husband's and my wedding. First, Megan was ALWAYS available to talk about any aspect of the wedding. She provided us with forms which requested information about every little detail of our wedding, from where, when, who, to would my husband and I be staying for the last dance. It was incredible!!! These forms allowed Megan to know exactly how our Wedding was going to be orchestrated, and allowed her to share her experience with us as to the reality of how things would go down versus how I imagined or wanted things to go down. Megan also provided us with song request forms which allowed us to pick all of the songs we REALLY wanted to make sure were played and list others that there was no way in HECK that we wanted played. Five Star Entertainment is located in Grand Blanc, Michigan and my husband and I live in Plymouth . . . about an hour and a half apart. Megan met with us in person on two separate occasions to assist us in arranging the entertainment. The first meeting was about seven months from our Big Day, and the second meeting was about a month away. The first meeting was more informative, while the second meeting sealed everything in stone. In between the two meetings there were numerous phone calls, emails, and texts. Megan really believes in an "open door" policy. I'm not sure what I'm about to say is really pertinent, but it says a lot about Megan's work ethic and dedication to her clients. A few months before our wedding, Megan suffered a tragic, personal loss in her immediate family. Notwithstanding this, she forged ahead with making sure our wedding was the best it could be. Megan Johnson and Five Star Entertainment are just fabulous!!!! End of Part 1. Look for Part 2.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Don · Married on 04/29/2017

Part 2 of Review: Not only did Megan and Five Star Entertainment assist us in the months leading up to our Big Day, but she also was very instrumental in the weeks, days, and hours leading up to our Big Day. My main goal for our Wedding was to get through all the traditional wedding stuff and dinner, and get everyone on the dance floor and have a good time. One issue I had with the venue was that their designated dance floor was at one end of the room which meant people at the opposite end would not be able to watch people dance. I wanted to change the dance floor to the center of the room. Megan was very instrumental with making this happen. She made a special trip to meet with us at the venue to figure out the logistics. Megan also assisted at our rehearsal. She figured out at what point during our processional song each couple would begin their walk down the aisle. She helped pick out the seating music. Megan and Five Star Entertainment were very instrumental to making our ceremony as beautiful as it was. The entertainment at the reception couldn't have been any better, either. Our guests are still telling us what a great time they had because of Megan and Five Star Entertainment. I would be remiss if I didn't mention the Photo Booth. It was out of this world!! All of Five Star Entertainment's props are high end . . . nothing cheap or chinnsey about these. Megan even designed the photo strips to match our wedding colors. Finally, Five Star Entertainment's up lighting is amazing. Megan was able to match the lighting with the beat of a song. There were times when Megan had the dance floor shining and sparkling like a casino. It was fantastic!!!! And her lighted logo of my husband's any my name was beautiful and shined all night on the dance floor. Okay, enough is enough. But please, if you're wedding is going to be anywhere in lower Michigan, you owe it to yourself to check out Five Star Entertainment and Megan Johnson.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Rachel · event on 12/23/2016

Wonderful!. It was a great party
    Five Star Entertainment took care of everything. All I had to do was sit back and enjoy.

Sent on 12/25/2016

John · event on 12/12/2016

I contacted Megan Five Star Entertainment for a private holiday event that my organization was hosting. I wanted a unique event for my guests that was different than any other holiday party that I have hosted in the past. I shared with her what I was wanting to accomplish and she immediately suggested a holiday karaoke party which she had extensive experience with. Our guests LOVED it! They had a ton of fun and Megan did a lot to foster the energy in the room.

I have nothing but positive things to say about her and Five Star Entertainment. She is prompt with communication, is attentive to detail, she asks plenty of questions about the vision of the event and goes above and beyond to cater to every detail. In addition, she is very personable, professional and receptive to ideas. Five Stars pricing is very fair and reasonable.

I have no hesitation at all with recommending Five Star Entertainment for any social event and have already done so. Thank you Five Star and Megan for making our event a success, we will be utilizing you again in the future

Sent on 12/20/2016

Rachel · event on 11/04/2016

They made it a great party!!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

The · Married on 10/29/2016

Lane was the best we could ask for! Our wedding was great and fun for all, in large part to Lane and his photo both as well. Lanes professionalism, flexibility, and attentiveness to us, made him one of favorite vendors that we worked with. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/19/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

Lane was absolutely amazing to work with. Everyone was raving about the photobooth, and the music being played. He kept things entertaining, and made sure people were out on the dance floor at all times! Five star was great to work with!! :)

Sent on 11/01/2016

Briana · event on 10/14/2016

We have worked with Lane and Five Star Entertainment for 4 years now. He is the perfect talent for any and all events. Annually, we host a benefit dinner in which he has always provided superb services. He does a wonderful job at listening to how we what our needs are to help create the best environment and experience for our guests.

Lane has the perfect combination of talents - between providing beautiful up lighting in any space he works in, guiding a projected presentation with ease in a stress free manner (tech problems are NEVER an issue), in addition to providing the perfect entertainment and ambiance for a room full of any guests.... there is simply no other vendor I would prefer to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

This was literally one of the BEST vendors of our wedding! Lane was professional, punctual and SO HELPFUL! He provides SO much for his reasonable price. We cannot say enough good things about him! He played the songs were requested immediately, he played songs from my must play list he did uplighting SO well and kept the dance floor full. He kept me on schedule with all of our activities and truly loves what he does. his attention to detail and nonstop willingness to help is what sets him apart from any other DJ. His photo booth is incredible and the props are endless, plus he provides you with a USB of all the photos and a complimentary scrapbook. I cannot say enough good things about Lane as he is one of the main reasons our night was so flawless. PLEASE BOOK HIM YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Sent on 09/11/2016

LaShiela · event on 09/19/2015

My party was beautiful and what made it even more beautiful was the lighting provided by 5 Star Entertainment!!!! The lighting made me feel as if I was a celebrity!!! Thanks Lane You ROCK!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Five Star Entertainment is the best photobooth experience my guests and I have ever had. Lane, the owner, was extremely knowledgeable and responsive. He helped me select the perfect wedding package. In addition, the genleman who worked the photobooth was professional and fun (best I've seen). In addition, I had several guests comment on the quality of the photostrips - very high quality. And I loved the unlimited photo strips and the guest book we recieved. Overall, the price was excellent, the customer service could not have been better, and the quality was better than expected. I would recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 09/13/2015

Both Lane and the photo booth attendant were amazing. They were outgoing and great with all the guests. My husband and me couldn't be happier with our service!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2015

Our photo booth was more than we expected. It was extremely spacious, had the best props, and beautiful background options. Our guests had a BLAST with the props and told us all night how much they enjoyed it. The attendant we had was awesome too and we went home with a beautiful book that we will enjoy and share with others for years to come! I would recommend this company for all of your photo booth needs. Don't even bother looking anywhere else!!
    (Really, we can't say enough good things!)

Charna · Married on 08/22/2015

Working with Lane was awesome! Super organized and helpful. The photobooth, Dj services, and up lighting all added to the ambiance and fun of the wedding. Lane and Crew really made our day truly special.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Tesha · Married on 08/08/2015

I'm so glad we found a professional company that catered to our needs. We had an awesome attendant that was active with the guests. I would definitely recommend Five Star Entertainment LLC

Sent on 10/01/2015

April · Married on 07/12/2015

Lane is an amazing dj. We did a reception only type of thing and we just didnt have much organization when it came to reception. He went above and beyond and made sure that everything was organized and people were having a great time. He did things he was not required to do because that is just the type of guy he is. he is very professional and a great person. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Jacqueline · event on 06/27/2015

PHENOMINAL SERVICE, WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS COMPANY FOR ALL MY FURTHER PARTY NEEDS!!!
    SURPASSED MY EXPECTATIONS!!
    PROFESSIONALISM IN ALL ASPECTS

Sheila · event on 06/27/2015

Five Star Entertainment is a very professional event vendor. It rained all day during our event, FSE saved the day with all the fun. We researched quite a few vendors and found that FSE was very comparable in price but offered a higher quality service. We would definitely hire them again and recommend them.

Paula · event on 06/20/2015

It was a great experience . They were on time and professional .

SAUNDRA · Married on 05/16/2015

IF YOU WANT A GREAT DJ, DJ LANE IS WHO YOU NEED TO CALL. Best DJ I ever had the pleasure of meeting. LANE was very professional and very nice person. WE were very pleased to have him at our wedding. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING LANE,ALLEN AND SAUNDRA MEEK

Sent on 06/12/2015
  • O

Old Newsboys · event on 02/14/2015

Five Star Entertainment is what you hope for when planning an event: knowledgeable, professional, and FUN!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Carissa · Married on 09/20/2014

Lane O'Neill is awesome and I highly recommended Five Star Entertainment for not only weddings, but any event!

Sent on 10/19/2014