Fisheye Studios, CA Reviews

12 | Concord, CA

12 Reviews for Fisheye Studios, CA

ST · Married on 04/21/2018

Choosing a videographer is difficult - how do you know if they will capture all the important moments? Will they be able to capture the essence of our celebration? Will they be able to capture the intimate moments? Will they capture the vows, toasts, laughter and all the overall vibe of the celebration?

My wedding planner recommended Josh and team and after I looked at their work, I knew they were the team for me. We worked with Josh on the right package for us - the right number of hours, events covered, etc. Planning a wedding in Hawaii from the East coast was difficult as we couldn't do food tastings, etc. but I had no doubt that Fisheye would do a great job and they exceeded my expectations!

They captured all the moments that I hoped they would -- and more. We opted for the same day edit after some deliberation and were so happy we did. They turned around an incredible video which added so much to our reception and we were able to share the video with family/friends who were unable to join us. We have received countless compliments of the video as it was beautifully done, captured all of the key moments and sentiment of our celebrations.

Like many grooms, my husband did not understand why it was so important to have a videographer but when he watched what Fisheye captured -- he was thrilled. .

Your videograhers are with you for every event and spend as much time with you or more than your spouse - making sure you like them and are comfortable with them is incredibly important. I couldn't have been more happy with the team.

We had a great experience with Fisheye and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Alexis · Married on 09/15/2012

I would highly recommend Fisheye Studios to any bride and groom looking for photography services. Gerry and Michelle were fabulous to work with and the finished product was better than we could have ever hoped for. My husband and I were planning our Bay Area wedding from Southern California and Gerry was very accomadating in setting up weekend meetings and working around our schedule, He and Michelle showed up promptly on the day of the wedding and interacted well with our wedding party and all of the guests. We are still receiving comments on how much fun they had with our photographers.

Thank you so much Gerry and Michelle for capturing all of our wedding memories for us. More importantly, thank you for making sure we had such a great time while you were doing it!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Jillian · Married on 08/18/2012

Fisheye Studios was such a pleasure to work with! Jojie and his crew were extremely flexible and made sure everything went smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! The pictures came out great!

Sent on 10/01/2012

kim · Married on 07/14/2012

Jojie was very good in photographing our wedding. He has a very good imagination in creating poses. He is very accommodating. Our experience with Jojie was a memorable one and we recommend him to anyone who needs a photographer for weddings and other events as well. Jojie was very prompt in responding when I had questions. He is very professional, punctual and reliable. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/23/2012
  • April

April · Married on 10/08/2011

These people are AWESOME! They are friendly and willing to work with. No doubt! I would so recommended them to my friends and families.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Abigail · Married on 07/09/2011

Jojie and Michelle were very flexible and accommodating. Jojie met with us prior to our wedding, and got to know us which helped him capture our special day. The most important thing was that they were on TIME, and willing to accommodate the specific needs of both my husband and I. It was especially wonderful that we were able to have so much fun with them. Both of us and our bridal party were comfortable showing our true colors and they really helped capture all those special moments! Overall a great experience working with them, and the quality of the photos were excellent especially for the price!

Sent on 08/27/2011

Amna · Married on 06/19/2011

Michelle, from Fisheye Studios, was the photographer at my wedding. I can honestly say that I was BEYOND pleased with her work. She was there early and prepared. She was able to capture every special moment with creative and interesting angles and lighting. Her photos were exciting and transcended beyond the realm of boring old wedding photos. In addition, she was extremely friendly, culturally sensitive, professional, personable, and more. She also shot my engagement session, and once again, I was thrilled with the results! Everyone complimented the pictures and how beautifully they turned out. The prices were also very reasonable. I would definitely hire her again, and will be referring all of my friends to Fisheye Studios.

Sent on 07/14/2011
  • Y

Michelle · Married on 07/31/2010

Jojie and his team at Fisheye Studios are a wonderful asset in the event planning industry. I hired them to professionally photograph our 20 Year High School Reunion. They were extremely professional and friendly. They captured every single moment and detail of the entire event. Fisheye Studios was wonderful to work with and very flexible. We had to change the event date and Jojie was quick to respond and make the proper arrangements to accomidate us fully. His keen eye for detail was amazing. I highly recommend Fisheye Studios for any event and will definitely be hiring Jojie again for future events.

Sent on 09/11/2010

Guilarmi · Married on 06/12/2010

The people of Fisheye Studios are friendly, courteous, and showed great professionalism. They were always on time and made my wedding day memorable. Gerardo and Michelle made me feel at ease on the most important day of my life. They captured intimate moments that are so precious and will forever remain in my memory. I will definitely use their services again and I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a professional photographer.

Sent on 09/13/2010

Monica · Married on 05/01/2010

Fisheye Studios worked with us through the entire process to make sure that our engagement and wedding photos were as wonderful and perfect as they could possibly be. We live in San Leandro and got married in San Francisco which was not a problem for them. Jojie always made a point to always be available for us to ask questions, plan for the day of the wedding, and even made special arrangements for our engagement photo shoot on 2 different days and 2 different locations.

My husband and I were consistently impressed with him and his staffs positive attitude, professionalism, and the quality of his work. One of the main reasons we chose Fisheye Studios is that he set up a website for all our guest to look at after the wedding and gave us our wedding photos on CD.

We both feel we made the right choice by going with Fisheye Studio, and have made a friend for life by allowing them to document our most unforgettable night!

We highly recommend Fisheye Studios and his staff; they did a Great Job!

Sent on 09/14/2010

Earlene · Married on 03/20/2010

Jojie and the Fisheye Studios, CA team are fantastic! They are professional, talented and a wonderful investment. I'm thankful to have such beautiful pictures to remember our wedding day. They are a very creative team of people and it was an honor to be their first wedding.

Sent on 04/17/2010

Kaen · Married on 08/14/2010

Gerry and Michelle are great! I told them what I like and they were able to emulate it. Make sure you communicate and give them examples, so they can see and understand what you want. They are also, very easy to work with. Fisheye Studios is worth every penny. My husband and I, highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/14/2010