30 Reviews for Fisher's Tudor House

Tastings (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
30 Fisher's Tudor House Reviews

I have nothing but positive things to say about Fisher's. What a wonderful staff, especially Steve Mooney. It was a pleasure working with Steve. He was very easy to communicate with, listened to all of my ideas, and made my wedding day absolutely amazing! The food, cake, room, lighting; everything was awesome. I would recommend Fisher's to any couple. Great people and a great venue. Thanks for making my wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews

Dear Steve & Fisher's Staff,

Our wedding in June was everything we pictured and so much more. It has been a month and we are still hearing compliments from our family and friends about how nice the room was, how delicious the food was, and how nice the staff was. I knew as soon as we met with Steve and looked around the room, that we would be very satisfied with choosing Fisher's.

We even were able to customize our wedding menu. This is something that not all venues would accommodate. Steve made sure that every item on our barbecue theme menu was exactly what we wanted. The staff showed their excitement in doing something unusual for a wedding and it made us feel even more special.

I can't thank you enough for making our wedding day more than anything we could have wished for.

-Lauren & Jon Affleck

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had dinner here last night for the first time. Part of a large group of VFW officers at our annual banquet. Despite what I've read on Yelp from others, we all had a fantastic dinner and time. The food was perfectly prepared and presented. The service was impeccable. While several had minor roles, our principle server was Linda. She was truly fantastic, personable and efficient. These compliments were echoed by all who attended. We have already decided to return here again next year.

Profile Picture cj, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I recently had my wedding at Fisher's on 11.12.16. My husband and I worked closely with Steve and Sharon. I cannot even begin to find the words of appreciation and gratitude I have for them and the staff at Fisher's. No question, concern or demand was too big or too small. If I wanted it, Steve made it happen. Our package included EVERYTHING!! (Uplighting, our wedding cake, our ceremony room, cocktail hour, a signature drink, a truly breath-taking reception) and all at a reasonable price. I honestly couldn't image having the most important day of my life anywhere else. I will/would recommend Fisher's Tudor House to everyone and anyone planning a wedding, luncheon, prom, literally any gathering. If you want perfection, Fisher's is the place to go. But be warned, it's going to be better than you could ever think possible :) If you don't use Fisher's, I promise you, you will be sorry. The amount of compliments we have received, the attention to detail, the delicious food, the endless food choices included in the buffet, the constant stream of butlered hors d'oeuvres, I could really go on forever. I will forever be grateful to the staff, cooks, owner, bartenders and especially Steve and Sharon, for making my picture perfect wedding day even better than I could have ever wished for. Thank you Steve, for making me feel like a total queen from day 1!! If you want the wedding of your dreams look no further

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone here made our wedding the best it could possibly be! Staff was great throughout the whole time, food was amazing, and whenever you needed something someone was there. Ryan and myself couldn't be any happier with the decision we made with going with Fisher's. The only suggestion we have received was having more seats during cocktail hour, other than that everyone was giving us compliments and still are. Our wedding was October 1, 2016 in the crystal ballroom. We want to thank everyone again!
Ryan & April F

Profile Picture April, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fishers was so delightful to talk to, the communication was on key and they were so willing to work with us with whatever issues we had

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5133849, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Susan Bannon Garron
5star Thank you Steve and staff. Our wedding day was very enjoyable. The food and the cake was delicious and all our guests were pleased with everything. The staff was wonderful making sure everyone was taken care of. I would recommend Fisher's for any affair they know how to treat people with respect.

Profile Picture Vikki and Susan, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor

My husband and I got married in June 2014, and had our reception at Fisher's in the Versailles room. We checked out over 10 reception halls in person and tons more online during our search, and we felt the package offered by Fisher's offered us by far the most for our money (centerpieces and cake included in the package, in addition to the dinner buffet, cocktail hour food, and open bar), and also happened to be one of the most affordable.

Steve and Angie, the Fisher's wedding coordinators, were fantastic throughout the entire process, and made every little detail meet every possible expectation. They couldn't have made it less stressful for us. One of the other reasons we chose Fisher's was because they said during the initial process that they would allow us to add drapery to the ceiling, which was one of the things I always dreamed of having. No one had done that there before, so Steve, and Angie worked with our vendor to make it a reality, and it looked fantastic. I had tons of ideas for the set-up and theme of the reception, and they accommodated every request and the room turned out beautifully. We still get comments on how great the place looked, and we got married six months ago! The food was also exceptional, and people couldn't stop telling us how great it was.

I also have to specifically thank Angie and the baker at Fisher's, who made our wedding cake both look and taste unbelievably. We had a vision of what we wanted the cake to look like, and they couldn't have done a more perfect job. It turned out so well, they even made it into one of their model cakes!

We had a blast at our reception, in a large part due to Steve and Angie. We highly recommend Fisher's!

Profile Picture lindsey, 6/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Absolutely amazing!! I can truly say I would not change one thing about our wedding reception. The event coordinators(Steve and Angie) helped make our day just perfect!! Their attention to detail made our day run as smooth as we could have possibly imagined. The food was delicious, the Crystal Ballroom looked stunning, my own private bridal suite was wonderful and our wedding cake was exactly what we expected. Three weeks later we are still hearing from friends and family about how much of a great time was had by all. I would never hesitate to book or recommend someone to book an event at Fisher's. Thank You Fisher's!!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 12/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

What can I say?! It was amazing! Thank you Fishers! Especially Steve and Angie for our awesome wedding reception in the Versailles Room on Aug 17, 2013. Your professionalism and attention to detail did not go unnoticed by us, or our families. Everything was perfect from the time we got there to the time we left. The room is absolutely gorgeous. The food was delicious and there was so much of it! I highly recommend the buffet dinner to everyone. The dessert table was unlike anything we have ever seen. Our family and friends couldn’t believe all the food and the elegant atmosphere. The flower centerpieces you provided were beautiful. I’m being told it was the best wedding ever, and I know that has everything to do with you and all your hard work to make sure everything was perfect and running smoothly. If I ever had any questions, Steve and Angie were just an email or phone call away. There was nothing I asked for that wasn’t provided for me. You guys are the best and there really aren’t words to express how grateful we are for how wonderfully everything went. Thank you so much for everything! Sincerely, Mr and Mrs L

Profile Picture Jen, 8/17/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fisher's made everything so easy! Working with Fisher's was the least stressful part of wedding planning! Our ceremony and reception rooms were beautiful and the staff was so polite and helpful! I am still hearing about how great the food was at our wedding!!

Profile Picture User2690326, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a wonderful wedding at Fisher Tudors house, It was beautiful the food was great and plenty my guest was catered to and had not to stress about nothing, I had so many emails from family and friend on how lovely everything was and how they would like to plan event for in their future there, the staff was very friendly and on point with everything me and my new husband was so pleased when leaving and the owner came up to us to make sure we was happy with everything and yes was and he thanked us and for choosing their Venue but no I thank you for creating a memory for us that will always be with in ! :) "THANK U GUYS AGAIN"

Profile Picture MAURICE, 8/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing day and we couldnt have done it with out Fishers Tudor House and Steve who arranges everything for you and is very attentive and understanding to all your needs. The other staff was awsome as well and very professional and helpful. The food was great my guests are still talking about how much of a great time they had and that it was one of the best weddings they have been to. The staff and Steve were there to help with anything I needed and took alot of pressure off of me when decisions were needed to be made they made my planning very easy and I couldnt have asked for a better experience!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/16/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

I had my wedding ceremony and reception in the Recency Ballroom at Fisher's Tudor House and could not have been more pleased. Their attention to detail and their service was outstanding. They accomodated all of my special requests and the quality of the food they served at the reception was excellent, including the vegetarian and vegan options. The room looked beautiful, as well. I did a lot of shopping around before I booked with Fisher's and they offered the best package for the price. I don't think any other venue would have matched their service or value.

What also impressed me is how many details they included in their price, such as the Bridal Suite, the fresh-flower table centerpieces, the proceding hour for the ceremony, as well as the Wedding Cake, which was delicous and gorgeous. I feel I must also mention Steve Mooney by name; he is the event coordinator and could not have been more accomodating or knowledgeable.

Also of note: I ordered the full dessert bar for the reception and I am glad I did; so many guest commented on how wonderful it looked and tasted. I don't think I've ever seen so many desserts in my life!

Many guest also commented that it was one of the best - if not the best - wedding they had ever attended. That compliment really speaks volumes for Fisher's Tudor House.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 6/2/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Colleen (my wife and I) worked with Mr. Mooney and contracted with Fishers Tudor House roughly 8 months prior to the wedding date. Mr. Moody and his staff did a phenominal job reviewing in detail (sometimes multiple times for our benefit) all of our options over the months up to the week of the wedding. There was absolutely no high pressure selling in the process. Mr. Mooney acted more as an advisor rather than a salesperson which was much appreciated.

Our candlelit Victorian themed wedding ceremony was in a smaller room adjacent to the Ballroom which provided a nice flow. We set up our own arbor and coordinated with the florist to provide pillars which we added candlelight. It turned out beautiful. The Regency ballroom where we had our reception was very warm and inviting with a private entrance very close to a spectacular parking garage. The ballroom complimented my wifes desire to stick with the Victorian theme for both the ceremony and reception. We were able to select colors, flowers, cake (even had a special meeting to provide design concepts), and much more was included in the package (which at other places we looked at was either not included or extra). Top shelf bar, Hors d'oeuvres, the dinner, dessert and everything else was excellent.

The day of the wedding we had access to a beatifully equipped brides suite where we had the opportunity to freshen up between things and pictures which we did both inside and out.

We also were fortunate being a Friday night to gain access to the venue the night before after the rehearal to start setting things up and explaining things to the head waitress about our extra decorations, placecards, flowers, favors, etc.

I would not only recommend this venue to a friend, I would highly recomment them and Mr. Mooney in particular. Not only would I recommend this venue for the for value and facilities, but the excellent level of service was nothing short of exceptional!

Profile Picture William, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our rehearsal dinner here. They came in well within our budget. There menu options made it difficult to choose a menu because there were so many choices. Everyone enjoyed their dinner. We were served very quickly after our arrival.

Profile Picture Krista, 7/22/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had our wedding and reception at Fisher's Tudor House 7/27/2001. We could not have been more pleased with the service we received. The room was just the right size for our 50-person wedding & reception. The Fisher's staff was very accommodating and easy to work with. The tables were setup with our centerpieces and favors according to our instructions. The hors d'ouerves and entrees were delicious as was the cake, which was included in our package. We looked at several venues and Fisher's had the best offerings and prices. We highly recommend Fisher's Tudor House for your wedding and reception!

Profile Picture Carla, 7/27/02, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was in early June and couldn't have been any easier due to the wonderful staff at Fisher's. Steve was amazing. The staff were all very professional and attentive. We were able to meet the chef, who was able to accommodate guests with special diets. The food was abundant and everyone commented on how good everything was. Our ceremony was held there as well, and everything went smoothly. I would not have changed a thing as it was a wonderful day....thank you Fisher's for making that happen!

Profile Picture Lynda, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

To Steve Mooney.and all your lovely staff, Our wedding day could not have been as memorable and meaningful without your proffessionalism and attention to our special occasion! Fishers truly handled our moment in a manner that was both elegant and extravagant! we are proud to say to all that we selected your establishment for a moment that we will cherish forever! we would recommend your hospitality to anybody! sincerely and with deepest appreciation, Tommy & Jackie Lesenko 10/12/13

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a pre-reception luncheon in the Garden Room at Fisher's Tudor House. The food was fabulous and service was top notch. We included the candelabra centerpieces with fresh flowers in our package, and I didn't have to worry about planning a thing for this event. Steve and Angie set up everything wonderfully and the room looked simply gorgeous! Oh and the wedding cake is delicious!! I recommend Fisher's for any event.

Profile Picture User2979171, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at Fishers Tudor House 11/11/11 and were exceptionally happy with the professionalism of the entire staff. The Versaille room was so beautifully decorated and the staff were attentive to all of our guests. The food was delicious and served hot. The wedding cake, baked on the premises, was outstanding and our guests were blown away with the potato and pasta stations. Fishers made our entire wedding a special and memorable event that we will always cherish! Keith and Kathi Rudolph

Profile Picture Kathi, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The people at Fishers were so helpful and most of the reception details they take care of!! I only needed to hire a DJ and a photographer, Fishers made wedding planning much easier and less stressful!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Fisher's was amazing! We cannot thank everyone that helped out with our wedding enough! We had an amazing dessert table and the food was great! Everyone that attended said it was one of the most fun weddings that they've been to! It was great!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most amazing wedding at Fishers. During the planning process they were always able to answer all of my questions over the phone or in person. They were always able to calm a stressful bride. We had both the ceremony and reception there. They put up a wall to create the ceremony space and after they removed it and the revealed the reception room, it was beautiful. My new husband and my main hope was that our guests have a fun and memorable time at our wedding and here a month later they are still raving about what a wonderful time they had. Thank you Fishers for an awesome time and wedding and hope to return as a guest in the future.

Profile Picture Emily, 3/3/12, 1 Review