Fisher Video Productions Reviews

84 | Manchester, NH

84 Reviews for Fisher Video Productions

1 User photo

Brenagh · Married on 09/10/2016

From the day we met with the Fisher Video crew we were excited and confident to work with them! They were so helpful answering all of our questions/concerns, and made our perfect day even more perfect. Jeff and Mike are both great guys to work with and we had a blast working with them. We could never thank you all enough for capturing our most important day in such a beautiful artistic way!! Will highly recommend to all of our friends!!

Sent on 11/27/2016

serina · Married on 08/12/2016

He captured every single important moment of our wedding day and did a fabulous job with the video!! I'm so thankful that I chose him because I'll have those incredible memories forever! I would highly recommend him and he is a really nice guy too!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Leah · Married on 04/27/2013

We could not be more happy with our wedding video and experience with Fisher Video. Matt and Mark were able to capture everything from our wedding day, but were so unobtrusive, I hardly remember seeing them! They spent over 10 hours filming and I'm sure countless hours editing and producing the video and we're very reasonably priced. It is such a good value! We were not sure at first if we would hire a videographer because of the expense, but Fisher Video was exactly what we were looking for.... a wonderful video to remember our day, without unecessary special effect etc. Matt was wonerful to work with, he is very professional, organized and accommodating. We highly recommend Fisher Video!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Danielle · Married on 10/19/2012

Fisher Productions was by far the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. The video was amazing, and truly captured everything important to us that day. We also had the photobooth that was a huge hit with our guests and made for many laughs the next day. I can not recommend Matt enough!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Bryana · Married on 06/08/2013

Matt you were fantastic!!! We loved your work, you were super flexible and your work was amazing !

Sent on 07/31/2013

Jon · Married on 06/03/2017

We were very happy with our video! They got some incredible shots with their drone and the two camera angles made our video something we'll love to watch over and over again. Great people, too!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Molly · Married on 08/25/2012

Matt and Fisher Video Productions were wonderful to work with. We were not sure we wanted the expense of a videographer, but I am SO glad we decided to hire Fisher Video. Our wedding day itself was wonderful, but to be honest, it was a bit of a blur and before I knew it the reception was over! Having a beautiful video which fully captures the ceremony and the reception is a great way to treasure and hold on to a day which we spent a year planning.

Matt is professional and courteous. The video is beautiful and my entire family has been watching it since it arrived just a few weeks after the wedding.

I would recommend Matt and Fisher Video Productions very highly.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Katie · Married on 08/18/2012

3.0

Matt does great work! He captures every important moment on the most important day without being intrusive/distracting. He is very personable and was great at trying to understand us as a couple and our vision for our day and our wedding video. Thanks!

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/06/2016

0.5
      2.0

Mark was our day-of videographer and did a great job. He was there on time, rolled with all of our requests, and captured everything that we had asked be captured. The two stars in this review are for Mark's involvement.

That would be where the positives of our experience with Fisher Video end. Matt was difficult to get in touch with and abrasive in some of his emails when he finally did respond ("I will send you the follow-up form for the full-length video and answer the eight additional questions that you have in this email." when asked if we owed him the completed form after not having been sent the template weeks after our wedding, and what the typical turnaround time was). Some of the editing to our video seemed like it had been done with no thought. For example, some of the transitions were very harsh, and there were two separate cuts of dancing to the same song, at different parts of the video.

If quick responses and being treated with respect are important to you, I would recommend going with another vendor.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Fisher Video Productions's reply:

Lindsey, I am shocked by this review and I am truly sorry that you did not have a good experience with Fisher Video. To be fair, you've had your wedding video for four months (delivered on time) and I have never heard a single word from you regarding any issues. We would never be "harsh" or disrespectful to any of our clients, vendors or couples. I think there might have been some misinterpretation based on our email response. If you truly felt this way, just pick up the phone and call us. We work 7 days a week here during the summer and fall and are always available to our couples. Same thing applies to your video. If you felt there were some rough cuts, just let us know and we would fix that for you. We are not perfect but we would like to think that we provide a great product at a fair price and consistently go above and beyond for our clients (who we love).

Matt (owner)