Fisher Video Productions Reviews

84 | Manchester, NH

84 Reviews for Fisher Video Productions

1 User photo

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2013

My husband and I were so happy with the turnout of the photobooth rental, there was a line coming out of it for our entire wedding reception. IT WAS A HUGE HIT. I would recommend Fisher Video Productions to all of our family and friends, they were extremely professional, upbeat, and an great asset to our wedding. Also they are very reasonably priced. Book your photobooth NOW, I promise you , you will not be disappointed.

Thanks Again,
    Nate & Courtney Cudworth

Sent on 08/27/2013

We hired Matt Gosselin to be the videographer for our wedding and could not be happier with our video. From beginning to end Matt was a complete professional and was never in the way. We got out video back in a timely manner and could not have been happier. The video was so creative and fun to watch. We would absolutely recommend him.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Ryan · Married on 08/09/2013

Matt and his brother were absolutely fantastic for our wedding. Didn't even know they were there, but they captured our day perfectly. Their business presentation was one of the best we had seen and their prices are very reasonable, offering you a custom package for your specific event. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Very personable and worked extremely well with the rest of our vendors! Book Matt Gosselin and Fisher Video Productions to capture the essence of your special event!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Liz · Married on 08/03/2013

Working with Matt at Fisher Video was a great experience! He was very responsive and professional throughout the entire process. I felt that he truly captured our day and everytime I watch the video it brings me right back there. We were on the fence about using a videographer and so happy that we did. In watching the video my husband and I both saw things we had missed at the wedding. I think as the years pass the video will become even more valuable to us. I highly recommend Fisher Video!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Mark · Married on 08/02/2013

Going with Fisher Video Productions was one of the smartest choices we made for our wedding. It was worth every penny. Their costs were very reasonable especially considering the product we got. With so many things going on during your wedding day it was nice to know that I didn't have to worry about the videographer. He got the shots he needed, wasn't in the way and was great to work with on our wedding day and every other day. The video was done in a timely manner and came out amazing. It's something my wife and I have now for the rest of our lives and we can thank Fisher Video Productions for that. I'm letting all my friends know.

Sent on 10/30/2013

shawna · Married on 07/27/2013

Working with Matt at Fisher video productions was a fantastic and flawless experience from start to finish. I found him via Google, and after our first initial meeting I was convinced he had to do out wedding video. The final product is so much more than just a wedding video. It is an awesome look at our whole day from beginning to end. Every moment is in there, the big parts of the day, and all the little moments that I never even saw. He captures all of it, but never puts himself "in the way" at the wedding. After out wedding was over, he gives you a choice of choosing sings to be in your video, or giving him creative control. I trusted him, so I gave him control and I am so glad I did. He did such a fabulous job. 3 minutes into our video and I was already crying. He got parts with my grandparents, and older relatives that means so much to me. I feel like I'm back at our wedding all over again. I highly, highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks so much Matt!!!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/05/2013

We are so thrilled that we decided to use Fisher Video for our photo/video booth at our wedding. They were so enjoyable to work with. Everything was included in the price-edited DVD, guest book, props, set up, travel and all the pictures. All of our wedding guests LOVED using the booth and the pictures made a fantastic favor. Each guest instantly received a photo strip each time they entered the booth! The videos also really brought people together, many people grouped up to leave us a message or song. At the end of our wedding we were handed an awesome guestbook, flash-drive of all the photobooth pictures and many photo printouts. When we returned from our honeymoon we received and edited DVD of the video messages in a personalized DVD case. We've watched the DVD several times already and will cherish it forever. We really couldn't be happier with Fisher Video's photo/video booth, from start to finish they were awesome.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Lorri · Married on 06/30/2013

We couldn't be happier with our choice of Videographer! Matt was so easy to work with! The quality of our video was amazing! He captured every moment and our recap told our entire story in under 4 minutes! Amazing!!! The photo booth was a huge hit! Our guests had a blast and what was even better as we got a copy of every photo and our guests signed it (doubled as our guest book). So fun. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/03/2013

We really wanted to have a photobooth at our wedding and everyone was thrilled with Fisher Video Productions! Matt took time to meet with us and put in extra time to ensure we were able to have everything we wanted. He even went an extra step and designed our place cards. Fisher Video was a blessing to us and made our day extra special. They were also the best deal around! We would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/23/2013

I can not say enough great things about Matt & Fisher Video! ! Planning a wedding out of state is tricky but Matt did a fantastic job of coordinating with my schedule and got back to me ASAP at all times. Working over the phone and in person was so easy! Matt's so personable and got my vision for our recap video to a tee!! Our video is beautiful!!! We love it, captured all the right moments!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Amazing!!! We cannot recommend Fisher video enough! They were extremely professional and fun! They did an amazing job and we would recommend that EVERYONE get a videographer for their wedding day! Matt did an amazing job as videographer at our wedding. He was very easy to work with, down to earth and genuine.Out of all of my vendors, Fisher video Productions was by far the best! They were never intrusive, but were able to get every part of the wedding on the DVD.Every time I watch it, I laugh (& I cry) and I am so thankful that I will always have the ability to share it with family and friends.

We also used there Photo/Video Booth which all of our guests Loved! It was so well organized and we absolutely loved it. We would recommend Fisher Video to Anyone looking for a Videographer and or Photo booth.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Todd · Married on 04/20/2013

Matt and his brother were great to work with. They said we wouldn't notice them and they were right. The price was right and the finished product exceeded out expectations. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/25/2013

molly · Married on 04/13/2013

Fisher Video is AMAZING!!! :) I absolutely loved looking through our scrapbook the night of our wedding, the day after, and many more days after. There was one picture that was not put in my book that I really wanted - I simply emailed Matt and a few days later the picture strip was on my doorstep!!

Couldn't have been any happier! No wedding is complete without a photobooth :)

Sent on 04/19/2013

Kelsey · Married on 01/12/2013

Matt from Fisher Video was outstanding. We actually met with him under the wrong impression that he did photography but we heard him out anyway. We liked him so much we ended up using him for our wedding video and photobooth. During the entire wedding, start to finish, we barely noticed he was there and the video came out so great. Everyone loved the photobooth it was such a big hit with our guests. I would definitely recommend Fisher Video for anyone looking to capture special moments in their lives. Pictures are one thing but being able to re-live a day in your life is so amazing, especially when they go by so fast you can't remember half of it. Great job Matt!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Carolyn · Married on 11/03/2012

Matt had to be the most wonderful vendor we had involved in our wedding day! Leading up to the day, he was nothing short of professional, prompt and informative. He was able to answer every question and ease every concern, and tailored every detail of our wedding just to what we wanted. The day of our wedding, I never even noticed him there, and the outcome was FANTASTIC!!! He gave my husband and I a beautiful video we will cherish forever, and one all our friends and family can admire! He even drove well out of his way just to personally deliver our video so we would have it for christmas to show our families. Matt is one of the kindest, most dedicated and professional people we worked with, and I would (and do) highly recommend him to anyone in search of a quality, dependable and talented videographer. THANK YOU so much for all you did for us, Matt!

Sent on 02/09/2013

Megan · Married on 10/13/2012

Matt was great to work with, his price range was exactly what we were looking for and we got a great package for the price. One of the major highlights was that Matt and his assistant came for the pre-wedding prep and stayed all the way to through the last dance, they didn't miss a second. The video came out great after having 8 hours of footage he really knew what to pick and choose for an hour and a half video.

Sent on 12/16/2012

Jenny & Rick · Married on 09/08/2012

Fisher Video Productions was amazing!! As most, we struggled with whether or not we could afford a videographer. I obviously won that battle and we hired Matt to do our wedding!I am sooooooo thankful we did! Our video and recap were both phenomenal! We can't wait to share these memories with our children some day. Pictures are amazing, but capturing the emotions live, is priceless!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Jenny & Rick

Sent on 11/07/2012

Seth · Married on 08/31/2012

Hiring Fisher video productions was one of the best moves we made. Everything you look for in a vendor, Matt was. Thank you

Sent on 11/19/2012

We decided to add a videographer just a couple months before our wedding. We therefore hadn't allocated much of our budget to this and were looking for a good value. Matt at Fisher productions couldn't have been a better choice! He spent time with us by phone learning about what we did and didn't want. At the wedding he got extensive footage but wasn't in the way, and didn't bother guests with interviews or questions ( something we didn't want). He provided an excellent level of service and we love the 1.5 hour video we received post-wedding. We are so glad we decided to have a videographer and in particular Fisher productions.

Sent on 12/28/2012

Kristin · Married on 08/11/2012

My wedding video was wonderful and exceeded my expectations!! Matt, the owner of Fisher Video, was very easy to work with. He is friendly and easy going, and worked very well with my photographer on the wedding day. He was completely non intrusive, I hardly noticed that he was there. He not only captured family and friends, but also all of the personal touches at the ceremony and reception. He also provided a nicely done brief recap video of the wedding day to share online with family and friends.

My husband and I both felt that we couldn't be happier with choosing Fisher Video!! With all the stress pre and post wedding, it was refreshing to have a quality vendor that I could completely depend on!

Sent on 10/04/2012
  • F

Faith · Married on 08/11/2012

Working with Fisher Video Productions was very easy! Matt answered all of our questions regarding so many details involved with planning our wedding. His professional knowledge and advice was so reassuring in what can be such an overwhelming experience. Mark did the video on our special day and was just as personable and fun to work with as any bride could hope. The video captured the essence of our special day and we couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Loved everything about our experience and final product!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Mary · Married on 07/21/2012

We really enjoyed working with Fisher Video Productions. Matt was very informative and helpful to meet with and discuss any of our questions to make sure that we knew what we were getting and getting what we liked. He was easy to get in touch with and meet up with. He was easily accessible by phone and email.

We received our video in a timely manner and we were so excited to get it and watch it. It came out great and captured everything special about our day. We love it and can't wait to watch it from time to time or on our anniversary each year!

Thanks for everything, Matt!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Tiffani · Married on 07/15/2012

Matt was excellent! I could not have hoped for or asked for more! Exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Matt was great to work with for my wedding. He was very reasonably priced and he has several packages to choose from. We did a lot of research on videographers and he was by far the best price around. His video quality and work is great too! He stayed the entire night of the wedding, all the way until the last few songs! Also, Matt will work with his clients and meet them at a different location if NH is too far. We living in Massachusetts and we met him at a Barnes and Nobles to check out his work and fill out a contract. Overall, he is not pushy, does great work and reasonably priced!

Sent on 07/24/2012