Fisher Video Productions Reviews

84 | Manchester, NH

84 Reviews for Fisher Video Productions

1 User photo

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

I may be bias seeing as I just finished working for Fisher Video for the past year, but I can honestly say they are the best around. Matt was such an amazing boss and truly such a great guy. He takes such good care of his brides and always gives 110%. I met him a year ago while we were both working a wedding, and he let me join the FVP team while my husband was away for a year on military orders. He has taught me so much and I am so grateful for everything he has done for me in the past year. I never knew how important video was until I started working for Matt. If anyone is on the fence about hiring a videographer for their wedding, please remember this: once your day is over you can not get it back. Your flowers and decorations will be tossed out shortly after, your dress will sit in a box for the rest of time, some of your pictures will make it in a frame or sit in a album but without video you have nothing to capture the emotion of the best day of your life. I would pay anything to go back in time and recapture my wedding day through video. There is so much I missed that day and it went by so fast. Please don't make the mistake of not capturing your wedding on video. You wont find anyone in the New England area who will take better care of you than Matt. He is very good at blending in day of and stepping up when things go wrong. Don't miss out on hiring your most important vendor!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Carly · Married on 09/04/2016

Matt and his crew were a joy to work with! He did an excellent job and was such a great help during our special day. I would recommend Matt, at Fisher Video without any reservations. We are obsessed with our final product. He is truly talented!

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 08/20/2016

Matt and his team were fabulous to work with! Matt was always prompt and kind in his responses throughout the planning process. The videographer, Jeff was with me throughout the day helping to calm my nerves and he worked so well with my photographer. The videographer, Mike was with my husband while they were getting ready and I heard great things about him as well. Mark and Kelsey ran the photo/video booth and I got many compliments from guests on their professionalism and friendly, welcoming demeanors. I highly recommend the photo/video booth if it’s in your budget. They put together a guest book with all the photo strips that are taken throughout the night, which is so much fun to look through the next day. We also got a flash drive with all the images! If we could do it all over again I would definitely splurge and get the Luxury package, which includes a preview trailer within 72 hours of the wedding! We figured it didn’t matter since we’d be on our honeymoon but I so wish we had done that… This is one of the best companies I worked with throughout the planning process- you will have no regrets hiring them! We can’t wait to see our video!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2016

Fisher Video Productions was amazing! I highly recommend them. They were so easy to work with leading up to the wedding and the day of, I knew they were there, but very discrete. The video was PERFECT, everything I had hope they would capture and more. My fiancés grandparents were unable to attend the wedding. Being able to show the video to them after words...their smiles, tears and laughs made me realize how important video was that day. They truly captured the best memories of a wonderful day, we love you Fisher Video!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Sara · Married on 03/12/2016

Thank you to Fisher Video Productions! Matt and Andre did an amazing job at capturing so many beautiful moments that we now get to re-live forever and share with our family & friends!

- The Pietroforte's

Sent on 06/22/2016

Michael · Married on 10/17/2015

We could not be happier with our entire experience with Fisher Video Productions! Matthew Gosselin was so easy to work with and completely understood what we were looking for. On our wedding day, we barely noticed that he was there and the final product he delivered was amazing! Both the highlight and full videos captured what an amazing day it was. Each time we watch them we see something that we hadn't seen before which makes us enjoy them even more! We will truly enjoy these videos for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 01/11/2016
  • Missys984

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2015

I really wanted video because I wanted to be able to relive the ceremony, speeches, dances and entrances of my bridal party. Our contract only stated one videographer so when 2 showed up I was shocked, in a good way. I can honestly say that I barely saw the videographers which in my opinion is the perfect vendor. Every time I talked to or emailed Matt he answered quickly and it felt like I was talking to a friend more than anything else. They were great to work with. Our guests told us our videographer was there most of the night, I can't remember when they left but that's awesome because some funny things happened towards the end that I'd love to see again. I'm so excited to get the video back because the night went by in a blurr and I feel like I missed so much. There are so many parts I'm so excited to relive. If you have money in your budget hire Fisher. They were awesome!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Kathryn · Married on 08/01/2015

All I can say is WOW! Fisher Video Productions are absolutely amazing. I am so pleased with our video and the relationship we built with Matt. They really made us feel so comfortable and catered to our needs for our video. Every time we watch our video, I feel as if I am reliving my wedding day all over again. I am so overwhelmed with emotions of happiness. They captured every single moment of our wedding, even things that my husband and I missed because we were running around like crazy all day. The quality of our movie surpasses perfection. I highly, highly, highly recommend Fisher Video Production. You will not be disappointed at all! They are the best videographers!!! Thank you again Matt!!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Caitlin · Married on 06/20/2015

I met Matt from Fisher Video at a Bridal Expo, and he was the last videographer I talked with that day. I had met several others, but none of them really caught my attention, or made me feel like they were the right fit. Immediately when I was talking with Matt, I could tell his style was perfect for what my husband were looking for. He was funny, relaxed, very comfortable videoing weddings (he and his staff have a lot of experience) and most of all, their philosophy is to be out of the action so people don't even know they are being recorded. This was so important to my husband and I because we wanted the day captured as it happened, and not to have it look like everyone was acting for the cameras. The two videographers who came were fabulous, and were really in the background. They were fantastic and captured more than I could have hoped for. We just received our DVD last week and it was amazing. They did such a wonderful job, and I highly recommend them to any couple getting married!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2015

Matt was so professional and easy to work with! He was very reliable and organized; we can't wait to see our video!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Laura · Married on 05/23/2015

We booked Matt last minute, and it was definitely a great addition to our wedding! He responded super quickly and was very professional. I didn't notice him at all during the wedding, and I can't wait to see the finished product!!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Hi,

I didn't actually use Fisher for my wedding but would use them if for some reason I got married again. *knock on wood ha*

I had some issues with the vendor I used at my wedding this past Labor Day weekend and Fisher video was very helpful. They were so nice and went out of their way to help someone who didn't use their services and didn't pay them! They were just being good/nice people.

Sent on 01/18/2015

It was so great to work with Matt at Fisher Video. We are so happy we have this video to share with our family and hopefully someday our children. The production is high quality and he captured all of our favorite moments. We absolutely love our video. We have been watching it again and again. It's really nice to see all the moments that we missed, like our ring bearer and flower girl walking up the aisle!

It was great working with him before the wedding too- he was extremely responsive and organized- definitely a source of peace of mind amidst all the wedding planning!

At the wedding, people barely noticed he was there. My sister-in-law was even surprised when we got our video because she didn't realize we had a videographer there! That's what Fisher video prides themselves on- they are very unobtrusive, but they get amazing footage!

After the wedding, he communicated with us to make sure he included anything important to us in the video he made. He did an amazing job! We could not be happier!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Rosalie · Married on 07/12/2014

As mother of the Bride (MOB) we wanted to give our daughter and future son-in-law a "FOREVER" gift. A video of the wedding seemed like the PERFECT gift. It would last forever and be priceless!. They agreed and the search resulted in the best of the BEST-FISHER VIDEO PRODUCTIONS (FVP). From the first conversation with Matthew to the delivered product everyone was highly satisfied with the 5star service that was given to us. We just knew they would be the company to go above and beyond to meet our needs. And they did. Matthew was a pleasure to work with from the beginning being so easy to talk with and communicate our needs. He was willing to please. He is very skilled, professional, courteous, reliable and very accommodating. He returned phone calls, e mails all in a timely manner. Great personality, working well with the photographer, and highly skilled to be unobtrusive yet captured every detail of the wedding day. FVP is very reasonable priced and distance to come to us was not a problem. We all enjoyed watching the video with great satisfaction that the right company was chosen and we wanted to just watch it over and over again - you can never see everything that is going on and a video captures that. The selection for the recap and the full length were so detailed and perfect! We thank FVP for an everlasting memory. Words cannot explain truly how thankful we are to have had them at this very fun and special day. We highly recommend them and would use them again for all of our video needs. Excellent product and service. Thank you Matthew and Fisher Video Productions.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Matt and the Fisher Video team absolutely beyond fantastic! They were my videographer at my wedding and Photo Booth.

Matt was amazing to work with and helped make our big day that much special. The trailers and full video they produced for us was better than we could imagine. This company is very skilled at what they do.

The Photo Booth team were awesome and provided my guests with lots of photo booth props. My husband and I loved looking at the photo strips and commentaries on the video! It was a perfect addition to our perfect day.

My husband and I are so thankful for Fisher Video. Best videographer in New England - hands down!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Monica · Married on 06/21/2014

Matt was an absolute pleasure to work with and my husband and I could not be happier with the service and final product. We have already been recommend fisher video to friends. It was a pleasure working with Matt and can't thank him enough!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Pia · Married on 05/10/2014

FVP is hands down the best videographer out there. Matt offers exceptional service and the quality and value of his services far surpass others. Matt is such a personable and likable person, and he makes sure to understand your needs. For my wedding I chose the highest package with 2 videographers, photo booth, bluray with leather case, and movie poster. The poster seemed like it was made for a real film, so professionally done. The photo booth was a big hit in the party, they has awesome props and guests can even leave you video messages! Their attendants use the photo booth pictures to make a guest book and encourage guests to leave you a message. This way we didn't need a traditional guest book :) everyone at the wedding was just blown away with Fisher Video. The video clips captured the very essence of my wedding. Matt goes over and beyond to make you happy. When he didn't reach the post office on time to mail my DVDs, he hand delivered them to my house. Now THAT's exceptional service!! I have recommended him many times over already!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/25/2014

FVP was the vendor for our video booth - They were AWESOME. The video was sent to us within a week of the wedding & the binder with all of the photo strips was handed to us before we left the night of the wedding. They were friendly and most of our guests were in and out of the booth all night long - It was a great hit. The best part was that it was a photo booth and video booth in one! The props were fun & were enjoyed by all - Awesome - Thank you

Sent on 07/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/15/2014

Matt and his team did an amazing job on videography and booth services at our wedding in March. Matt was very responsive to all our questions and professional throughout all our communication. Their photo/video booth was a hit! No only were people able to take pictures but leave video messages for us. The ceremony footage was great and edited to perfection. The video messages were fabulous and we have had many laughs watching them. I would recommend and trust Fisher Video to capture all the special moments of any event.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Suzanne · Married on 12/31/2013

I have nothing but positive feedback about Matt who did the video of our wedding and working with Fisher Video. They made the process so easy for us, were very professional, didn't get in the way at all during the ceremony or reception and most importantly produced an incredible product. It's everything we could've ever asked for. Throughout the process Matt was very responsive and easy to work with. I would recommend them (and have many times) to anyone looking to capture every moment of their wedding day!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Nicole · Married on 11/01/2013

Fisher VIdeo is amazing. Matt and his brother we so great to work with!! Very professional and always on top of everything. Matt and his brother did an unbelievable job on out wedding video and our wedding highlight video. Their work exceeded our expectations by far!! We cant say enough about them, just amazing!!!!!!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Dorian · Married on 10/05/2013

We had the pleasure of working with Matt from Fisher Video for our wedding. Matt was extremely accommodating and professional throughout the entire process. He did a phenomenal job working with us and listening to what was important about our day and what we were hoping to capture. We met with several vendors providing a similar service. There was no doubt after his presentation that we felt the most comfortable with Fisher Video. Once we received our Wedding DVD, and Bonus DVD - we where blown away. We feel very fortunate to have done this for our wedding. All of our friends and family enjoyed seeing the videos as well. Matt and Fisher Video comes with our highest recommendation - you will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2013

We had a wonderful experience with Fisher Video. They were able to capture our day and created a beautiful memory for us to watch over and over. We would recommend having videography through Fisher Video at your event, it was money well spent and we love remembering the day by hearing our vows, seeing our friends and family laugh and dance, and watching our little flower pug walk down the aisle.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2013

We used Fisher Productions for our wedding this past September for both their photo booth and videography service and they were wonderful!!! The photo booth was a HUGE hit with all of our guests and the DVDs of our wedding were AMAZING!!! They worked so well with all of the other vendors, and they were always strategically placed so the videography equipment was never in any of the photos or in the way. They were so easy to work with, professional and fun- we would recommend them to anyone!! It is so great to have wonderful memories from our special day thank you to Fisher Productions- thanks guys!!!

Sent on 12/12/2013

I retained Fisher Video Productions for my wedding as my photo booth vendor. They were PERFECT. Matt always answered any question I had immediately; he was also extremely helpful and friendly. At the day of the event the amount of props provided for the photo booth was phenomenal, more than any I had seen before. My guests had SUCH an amazing time with the photo booth, and we have all those memories in the photo book provided, as well as on the flash drive that Fisher Video Productions provided. Another reason I would highly recommend these services is the unique photo/video booth. This is a rare find and highly recommended. The video provided of our guests throughout the night is PRICELESS and hilarious at the same time. My best friend has already booked their services for her wedding next summer. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/05/2013