Fish Eye Fun!!! Reviews

36 | Saint Louis, MO

36 Reviews for Fish Eye Fun!!!

1 User photo

Fish Eye Fun!!! 1

Tiffany · Married on 04/27/2013

Fish Eye Fun is not your ordinary photobooth its BETTER!!! If you are wanting to have a "photobooth" at your reception Fish Eye Fun is the way to go! Ben and Jake were great to work with and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, unique photobooth at your reception! The pictures you get are a great favor as well to give out to all of your guests! Our wedding guests still cannot stop talking about how much fun they had with Fish Eye!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Megan · Married on 09/22/2012

WOW! What a fun way to take photos! Fish Eye Fun Photography was very professional, with alot of attention to detail!
    Who wants a boring old photo booth when you can have 20 of your closet friends in a fun photo, and not have to worry about squeezing into a tight space!
    I would highly recommend them to any bride looking to entertain her guests!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Jennifer · event on 08/16/2012

Fish Eye Fun has provided photo booths for my company on several occasions throughout the year. We started using Fish Eye Fun in February at the largest dental trade show in the US, the Chicago Mid Winter Dental Meeting, to promote and generate excitement for an event we hosted in Las Vegas August 16-18, 2012. The photo booth made our trade show presence live beyond the convention center walls as they were instantly uploaded to our Facebook page. The booth was so successful, we invited Fish Eye Fun to join us in California for another large dental show in May, and then ultimately had them work our 3-day event in Las Vegas this August.

When it came to selecting a company for a fun photo booth, Fish Eye definitely caught our attention with the fun photos, instant onsite prints, social media tie-in and ability to capture emails from the participants. The process is quite slick and very high-end! The owner of the company could not be more professional or easy to work with. He's attitude is always upbeat and he adapted well to unforeseen circumstances which could have rattled most people! I could not be more pleased with my Fish Eye Fun experience and give them my full endorsement!

Sent on 08/29/2012
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/07/2012

I knew I wanted a photo booth of some sort at our wedding, but I didn't want to trap/limit the amount of people allowed in a photo. We were planning on having a fairly big, outdoor, farm wedding with very outgoing guests. With all of that in mind, I met Fish Eye Fun at a wedding show, we were able to do some photos and I instantly fell in love with the concept and booked them at the show.
    At our reception, I had them set up in the dancing barn so that while guests were dancing and mingling in the barn, they could run over for a quick photo opportunity, with our friends and family still in the background. It was a favorite among our guests and I have only heard positive things about our choice in booking Fish Eye Fun!!! Our guests loved being able to sign next to their photo in the on-site scrapbook, and get to take their awesome pictures home. One guest said she wanted to only have photos taken like Fish Eye Fun's because she said she looked amazing in them. Thank you for not only being a hit at our reception, but for making our guests look fabulous!
    If you want your friends to have fun at your reception/party and not be crammed in a photo booth in boring black and white, book Fish Eye Fun TODAY so your guests can say your wedding reception was the best party they have ever been to!
    Thank you Fish Eye Fun!!! You were amazing to work with and we loved having the photos quickly uploaded to Facebook so our guests could change their profile pictures, and we could see how much fun everyone had!

Sent on 08/10/2012
  • User2413010 · event on 04/28/2012

I'm the Director of Development at a local non-profit and we recently used Fish Eye Fun at our major annual fundraiser. It was a huge hit! Our guests had a blast with the props and liked that they could fit as LOTS of people in each photo -- I think the record from our event was 15 guests! The best part? They all went home with a unique souvenir and a fun memory!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2011

FishEyeFun was one of the most memorable parts of our wedding reception! Everyone had an absolute blast and they were able to take something away from the recption :) LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Sent on 03/03/2012

Kasey · Married on 06/11/2011

I chose to use Fish Eye Fun at our wedding reception after we saw Fish Eye at the St. Louis Bride Bridal Event at the Chase Park Plaza last year. We had thoughts about using a photo booth but weren't sure if we wanted to spend the money on one, but Fish Eye Fun offered great specials and packages, and they were too fun to pass up. We got to experiment with all of the props at the bridal show, and when our guests saw the photo booth at the wedding, they didn't want to leave. There were people standing round the photo booth the entire night, and all of the guests had photo keepsakes to take home with them. I will absolutely hire Fish Eye for any events I have in the future, and I highly recommend them to others as well. The guests will be talking about the photo booth for months following the event!

Sent on 03/05/2012

Sam · Married on 01/08/2011

Ben (Fish Eye Fun guy) was great with not only the photobooth we paid him to set up, but even some extra technical help we needed at the last minute. He worked quickly, so our guests were able to take multiple photos a piece....and he's a ton of fun, so they had a great time doing it. The service itself is great; then Ben's work ethic, personable approach and easy access (for questions, etc) just makes it perfect. I'd say this photobooth was one of the top memories our guests left with.

Sent on 03/08/2011

hilary · Married on 09/08/2018

I absolutely LOVED this! My guests had a BLAST!! Better than any other booth by far! I loved how she told you what to do so you didn't have to think about it (unless you wanted to). The only thing was that a lot of pictures had the same exact 4 poses, there were some with variety though. Ashley was great and everyone enjoyed themselves for sure. My guests are still talking to me about it and I love how I get all of the photos on a USB that were taken! The lighting and the props were perfect and so much fun! She even came to deliver all of the pictures the wedding party had taken which was super nice. Overall an amazing time, worth the money, and would recommend to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Fish Eye Fun!!!'s reply:

We are so happy to hear this! glad you and your guess enjoyed it. Thank you so much for allowing us to be party of your special day.
  • User2335684 · event on 03/13/2012

This was so much fun and the biggest hit of the party! The props were perfect, the people were great, and whatever filter is put on the photos makes everyone look amazing! Seriously, NO BAD PICS!

Sent on 03/16/2012

michelle · Married on 06/01/2015

absolutely love this photobooth! my guests enjoy this photo booth very much. I love the live steaming feature. Service was very easy and professional.

Sent on 03/02/2017