Firstlight Weddings Reviews

2 | Kenosha, WI

2 Reviews for Firstlight Weddings

Kathryn · Married on 06/27/2009

FirstLight Weddings was a great experience. We had a wedding party of 24 attendants, and our photographer worked perfectly, accommodating the entire group and keeping their attention. The photos turned out beautifully. He has the right touch for producing natural, beautiful, and fun captures of the day.

Sent on 08/05/2009

karin · Married on 11/03/2007

We hired Firstlight to photograph our wedding day. I found Firstlight doing searches on the internet, and the portfolio and sample pictures on the website were enough to reel me in! I never even considered another photographer, as I knew Michael/Firstlight was the perfect choice for us! Michael was phenomenal, extremely likable, great with the kids in the wedding, and was virtually invisible during the ceremony and reception. Our pictures are outstanding...both posed pictures and all the candid shots. We couldn't be more pleased with our choice, and have already highly recommended Firstlight to anyone we know who has any type of event in the future!

Sent on 02/11/2009