10 Reviews for First Look Artistry

Blowouts (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
10 First Look Artistry Reviews

These two ladies make one amazing team!!! I couldn't have been happier with choosing them to do my hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids' hair and makeup. Every single girl that got their hair and makeup done by them LOVED their look. Not ONE complaint (and from my experience theres always at least one). Both my hair and makeup were beautiful and it stayed all night (even my hairdo despite putting on multiple hats throughout the night). I researched a ton of places and tried to find the best looks for the best price and they were it!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Amy and Laura just did my hair and makeup for my recent (7-1-17) wedding. I was overall very pleased with the experience! They were efficient, friendly, flexible, and just all around a great vendor to work with. They came on site and were professional and are very skilled at their craft. They were wizards, quickly doing all 8 of our hair and makeup into exactly what we had envisioned. Their price was competitive, too. I highly recommend them for your wedding day!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I was so incredibly happy with using First Look Artistry for my wedding day. My bridesmaids and mom looked fabulous and they understood the vision of what I was looking for. I was so overjoyed with final looks!

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

These girls are so sweet and made me and my squad look absolutely beautiful for my big day. Everyone's hair and makeup looked on point, and they made it so easy and fun, coming to my hotel room the morning of. Since posting a few pictures, I've had people comment on wanting to know who the hair and makeup person is. They are amazing, would recommend 1000 times over.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and Amy are truly a DREAM TEAM to work with. First Look Artistry has a passion for what they do, and it shows. When I initially contacted Laura and Amy about doing my wedding hair and make up, I received an email back within 24 hours. They were flexible, and willing to work with my schedule when picking a date for my make up/hair trial. I appreciated their level of expertise and ability to listen to my wants and desires.

On my wedding day Laura and Amy were on time and kept us on schedule. They helped me remain calm and instilled confidence in me as they recreated the exact look I wanted from my initial trial. They did each of my bridesmaids hair and make up, as well as my flower girl, who were all THRILLED with their look. I was skeptical on my wedding day that my hair would remain intact for pictures, as it was extremely windy. I was so impressed at how secure it still felt, and how in place it looked! It was the same for make up. When looking through pictures my make up looked just as beautiful at the end of the night, as it did earlier in the day! As a bride you do not want to worry about hair and make up on your wedding day, and with First Look Artistry you won’t have to. I highly recommend them to each and every bride!

Profile Picture Anne, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

What a find!!! With experience as a wedding hairstylist I was very apprehensive about finding someone I could entrust my bridal look to. I booked Amy, with First Look and could not be happier!! Affordable, talented, and so kind! Book her, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture User7799111, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amy and Laura were fantastic! Amy knew exactly what to do with my waist-long curly hair to make it look fantastic and it stayed up and looked beautiful ALL day and night! I don't know how she does it or how she does it so fast! Its magic. Laura's makeup was flawless. And again, it stayed in place and looked perfect for our whole wedding! My bridesmaids' hair and make up looked beautiful and Amy and Laura were so sweet and fun to have during our getting ready. They were fun, happy and sweet and so lovely to have around. I wish they could just be my "glam-squad" all the time! These ladies made me feel beautiful and natural and I am so thankful that I found them for my wedding!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

These girls are amazing! They made me look stunning for my wedding day and it lasted through hours of dancing! I had a lot of bridesmaids that needed hair and makeup that day and they were able to get through everyone and make them all look stunning. They were friendly, professional and super talented! I would recommend them to any bride.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I was very impressed with Laura's and Amy's creativity. I trusted them completely with my hair and make-up for my wedding day and they did not disappoint. They are very professional and easy to deal with and the results were fantastic. I would highly recommend their services to any bride to be. Thank you again ladies for being part of my day and making it special!!!!

Profile Picture Gaby, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding this summer and had my hair and makeup done by Amy and Laura, the artists and owners of First Look. I absolutely loved everything and it stayed through out the night, even with a lot of dancing! I was so impressed, in fact, that I asked if they could come up to DC to do my wedding!! Luckily they just had that weekend open up and they could come! They are the nicest, professional women and I was THRILLED with how everything turned out! My hair was exactly what I asked for/thought it would be and more plus it stayed in all night! My make up was absolutely perfect, I wanted natural with a bit of drama and contour and they did exactly that! The bridesmaids looked fabulous and the mom's got their make up done too! My mom never gets her hair and makeup professionally done because she never likes it, and she absolutely loved what they did! They listen to your vision and truly create a perfect look! Thank you SO much Amy and Laura!

Profile Picture Briton, 9/12/15, 7 Reviews