First Impressions Salon Reviews

5 | Fairfax, VA

5 Reviews for First Impressions Salon

First Impressions Salon 1
First Impressions Salon 2

Diana from First Impressions was such a joy to work with. She did my hair and makeup for both my engagement photo shoot and my wedding and I absolutely loved the results both times. Diana and her teammate arrived on time and did such a good job making everyone happy and keeping us on track. My bridesmaids all raved about how they looked! We felt like supermodels! Everyone should book with Diana for their special occassions!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Dorothy · Married on 05/25/2014

Aylin and Anna from First Impressions Salon did the bride and bridesmaids hair & makeup at our hotel on my wedding day. At my hair/makeup trial, Aylin and Anna listened to what I wanted and provided good suggestions/tips for me. (For example, which way to part my hair!) They are talented stylists and did a great job with beautifying the girls on the wedding day.

Sent on 06/02/2014
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 05/05/2012

Rocio and Anna from First Impressions Salon did amazing hair and make up for my wedding!

They are really creative and flexible, developing a look that worked for me.

They are all about customer service and making their clients happy - and really worked with me to make sure that I was happy.

I would highly recommend them to anyone in the DC area that wants talented and professional hair and make up services.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Heather · Married on 10/21/2017

We worked with Melissa, Julianne and Victoria on my wedding day. They were all excellent. They arrived early (5:45am) to get 9 of us ready in time! They listened to us and managed to capture the style and look each girl wanted. Melissa, I am glad you convinced me to use the lashes- the photos turned out terrific.

The only issue I had was with communication (ie getting responses usually took a couple days, but I don't think it was any of the girls fault as the message had to be relayed to them, and everyone was very polite and accommodating once I was able to talk with them). Pricing was comparable to other salons in the area (~$150 per bridesmaid for hair + make-up) and reasonable for the time they took. Be sure to note tip is included, which is not like all salons. I would definitely recommend them to other brides!

Sent on 12/09/2017