27 Reviews for First Image Films

27 First Image Films Reviews

I can't brag enough about how well Scott did on our video! We absolutely loved it! I felt like I was reliving my wedding all over again.

Profile Picture Abby, 11/2/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

WOW! I can't believe how amazing our video turned out. Scott and his
wife did an AMAZING job capturing our BIG day. I catch myself watching
our highlight video daily :) Honestly, you can't beat the quality of
the video. There are moments that Scott captured on film that I didn't
even realize happened that day! Words can't explain how neat it was to
be able to relive the best day of your life. Out of everything we did
for our wedding, I am most thankful that we chose to have our special
day filmed by First Image. Trust me when I say-you will not be
disapointed if you choose this vendor!!!

Profile Picture emily, 11/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were very happy that we decided to document our wedding by video and couldn't be happier with the product Scott and First Image created. He was extremely friendly, easy to work with, attentive to our requests, and a fantastic value. We would HIGHLY recommend him!

Profile Picture Robert, 4/28/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

the videoography was a great deal

Profile Picture Robert, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My brother and Sister-in-law used First Image Films when they got married, so as soon as my husband asked me to marry him, First Image Films was one of the first vendors I wanted to check avaiablity. They did such a wonderful job and captured everything that we wanted to make sure was captured. Scott was very professional and extremely nice. We have shown our whole family and they loved it, some saying it was better than other one's they have seen. Highly recommend Scott and First Image Films!!!!

Profile Picture Marcie , 4/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Scot Reith ,our Video Provider (FIRST IMAGE) did an excellent Job.I recommend him with enthusiasm.

Profile Picture Natesh, 3/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was such a pleasure having First Image Films shoot my wedding...and so much fun! Scott is very easy going and wonderful to work with before, after, and during the big day! We couldn't be happier with our video :)

Profile Picture User2079454, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Scott from First Image is an extremely nice guy who was willing to be very flexible with our requests. He has no problems coming a little bit earlier than at first thought to shoot the "getting ready" photos. He was all around the venue, but we did not know he was much of the time. The video quality is excellent, and he had our video ready in less time than he originally said. After we received our video, we noticed one thing we wanted added, and Scott added it for us without any hesitation. He is well informed on video technology, and was a great guy to talk with. Anyone interested in great service, with excellent quality should consider Scott and his First Image videography.

Profile Picture Scott, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Scott and his team were very professional, the quality of the video was really great and they gave us plenty of copies of our special day. I truly would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Sonia, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were all very happy with the service and the final production. I would highly recommend First Image Films

Profile Picture Connie, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

the video was of high quality and he captured all the great moments. we were real happy with his work.

Profile Picture reed, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Scott really does know his work and is great at capturing all the important moments. We had a great time working with him and was very happy with the results of the video of our special day. We would deffinitely recommend him to family and friends! Thank you Scott for capturing all the moments of our wedding day!

Profile Picture tuyetlinh, 8/27/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Scott is an awesome person to work with, he is a fun but reserved guy. He is very dedicated to his work. All during my wedding day I never felt like he was in my face with the camera, sometimes I couldn't even tell that he was there! He was also awesome at capturing candid moments, such as my flower girl, who is 5, singing Justin Bieber for all of the bridesmaids :)

Profile Picture Katie, 8/13/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Scott and the team at First Image Films were recommended to my wife and I from a close friend. We were absolutely floored with the video of our wedding and the quality of the video. He explained that he used HD cameras and it shows in the work. We couldn't be happier with the Production and he caught every single moment that cameras just couldn't capture. So glad we decided to have a videographer!

Profile Picture Travis , 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Scott Reith went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding video! He managed to capture the most memorable moments of our special day which brings tears to my eyes everytime I watch it. Thank you so much for providing us with these priceless memories!!!

Profile Picture Patti, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Scott was great to work with! We have a wonderful wedding video!

Profile Picture Audrey, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Scott did an awesome job on our daughter's wedding video. I am so glad we had him. He was a professional in every sense of the word.

Profile Picture Dawn, 5/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Loved everything about our video!!!

Profile Picture Korin, 5/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding video was fantastic! Everyone that has seen it was very impressed! Scott was always there on the wedding day to catch all the moments!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hiring Scott to film our wedding was one of the best vendor decisions we made. He captured every special moment from our big day perfectly, and the video is absolutely worth every penny. I was on the fence about getting a video of our wedding until a few months prior, however, looking back, its one of the things I cherish most from our wedding day. You don't even realize how much of your big day that you miss until you see the video - absolutely priceless. Scott was very responsive in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and was very professional throughout the whole process. would HIGHLY recommend Scott!

Profile Picture casi, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This was our second wedding to work with Scott and we hoped he would travel to us again after the amazing video he provided for our oldest daughter. I researched several local Videographers in the Nashville Tennessee area before making the call to Scott. I can only say his style and creativity are far above the others I viewed and I knew I would not be satisfied with anyone else. Scott captures and creates such an amazing story of your wedding day.

Profile Picture Mary Kay, 11/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Scott was wonderful to work with. He did a great job at capturing all the moments of our special day. We chose to have him for the entire day, so the video includes both of us getting ready, the actual wedding, footage before the reception and the reception. I would recommend this option! The final product was AMAZING.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/4/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was very pleased with the quality of our wedding day video. Scott did a wonderful job. We had enough copies of the wedding dvd that I was able to give a copy to my parents and my in-laws, as well as my grandmother. It's fun to watch it every now and then and relive that special day!

Thank you so much Scott!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/12/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Easy to work with. We were really happy with the turnout of our video. It will be a cherished video for years to come.

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I used First Image Video for our wedding and we are very pleased with the quality of Scott's work! Right after my husband and I exchanged our vows, my hubby did a heel click and the only photo we have of it is from Scott's digital video. He was able to capture everything exactly how we wanted! We would definitely recommend First Image Video to other brides and grooms!

Profile Picture meredith, 5/21/10, 1 Review