First & Green Celebrations Reviews

First & Green Celebrations 2
First & Green Celebrations 3
First & Green Celebrations 4

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2018

LOVE the staff and venue. They were very helpful and flexible with the hours I needed to decorate and pickup decor. Would love an opportunity to use this building again.

First & Green Celebrations 5
    First & Green Celebrations 6
    First & Green Celebrations 7

Donnie · Married on 05/05/2018

We had a wonderful experience at First and Green. ! Very nice , great accommodations, and helpful to make the wedding perfect ! Thank you !

Mindy · Married on 03/29/2018

Our school allowed First & Green to host Prom. It was a wonderful experience. The students had a fabulous time! The room size was just enough for students an adults.

Katie Beth · Married on 03/16/2018

First and Green is the perfect venue for any occasion! The preserved history of the building makes the venue very unique and one of a kid!

Deron · Married on 12/16/2017

We had a year end get together at First & Green, 12/16/17. Deborah was amazing, worked with us to make the evening a success. I can't say enough about Deborah and her staff, they made everything so easy from the first time we met. The atmosphere of the evening was perfect. Everything from the food to table settings were perfect. Deborah made the evening by be very flexible and meeting every need of all that attended. We would recommend and will be back. Deron

Angel · Married on 12/09/2017

We had a wonderful experience! The rehearsal lunch was delicious, the staff was super friendly, and the day couldn’t have gone better without everyone’s help from First & Green!

First & Green Celebrations 8

Austin · Married on 06/16/2017

Beautiful venue for our wedding, they made our day special. Venue staff and owners were very responsive to requests and were helpful throughout the process. Made the process as easy as it could be.

Toni · Married on 06/01/2017

It was such a delight for the Grenada Garden Club to host the Spring Hills and Delta District meeting at the historic First & Green. The beauty of the interior embraces the present while maintaining the integrity of the past. Whether intimate casual or black tie, First & Green accommodates. So many of our buildings are lost to the present. Thank you, Deborah Bailey, for respecting the past in such a beautiful quintessential way. Looking forward to other events in such a lovely setting.

Vaughan · Married on 12/19/2016

If you are looking for a venue in Grenada or the surrounding area, First & Green is really the only place worth considering. It is beautiful, and the owner Deborah is so easy to work with! First & Green is in a completely renovated building on the historic Grenada Square, and you can dress the interior of the space up or down depending on the look and theme you are going for. Deborah is there to make sure no detail goes unnoticed and that you can have the event of your dreams without any added stress. I highly recommend this Grenada gem!

Mary · Married on 12/10/2016

First & Green was the perfect venue for our daughter's rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. Amanda wanted a sparkly Christmas wedding reception with a snowy send off, and Deborah was eager to do whatever we needed to make Amanda's dreams come true!!! I highly recommend this beautiful venue and Deborah and her staff!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Robert · Married on 11/18/2016

The venue is fabulous-meticulously decorated with attention to every detail. The staff was motivated, friendly, and enthusiastic! Food was fabulous, with remarkable ideas flowing from Deborah Bailey, who seemed to immediately recognize and plug in to the vibe we were looking for. Coolest venue in the South-total, comprehensive success!!

Kim · Married on 11/12/2016

My daughter's wedding reception was perfect! I could not have asked for a more perfect venue than First & Green! The food and service was exceptional and the staff could not have been more accommodating. Absolutely the best in all categories. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful venue with excellent service.
    Kim Holland
    Grenada, MS
    Event Date: November 12, 2016

Ann · Married on 11/05/2016

Beautiful, historic venue with lots of character and plenty of versatile space for your special event. The staff was awesome! From the catering to helping serve they did a wonderful job. The food was delicious and presented in a beautiful, creative way.

My wedding is in September & I wouldn't have chosen a better place to have it. This building is 100% beautiful..Lovely scenery Great people to work with..

Phoebe · Married on 06/11/2016

The venue was perfect for us. My daughter wanted an outside wedding which was accomplished with the Courtyard on Green Street and we were able to walk across the street to the reception where it was nice and cool. The facilities were beautiful and Deborah and crew were great to work with. The food was great and the price was very reasonable. Deborah supplies so much of what you need for the wedding. I would advise anyone planning a wedding to definitely check out the venue. My daughter described the weekend as "Perfect". Mission accomplished!

monique · Married on 03/26/2016

ACCOMMODATING, FLEXIBLE, EXPERIENCED, COURTEOUS are words that come to mind when I think of FIRST AND GREEN CELEBRATIONS. The owner MRS. Deborah Bailey is very accommodating and she helped me design my wedding to fit my budget. I have made some lifelong memories and are very fond of these people and I will be using FIRSTANDGREENCELEBRATIONS IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE IT IS .WORTH EVERY DOLLAR I SPENT!! She and the staff went over and beyond to help make my wedding PERFECT! FIRST AND GREEN IS THE VENUE FOR WEDDINGS AND ALL OTHER CELEBRATIONS! The space is gorgeous inside and out, Mrs. Deborah runs a very IMMACULATE VENUE. THE SERVERS KATRINA AND THE OTHER LADY WHERE AMAZING, CHEF PHIL AND LATONYA WERE AMAZING. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING FROM THE REHEARSAL DINNER TO THE WEDDING DINNER. THE CHEF IS TRULY EXPERIENCED AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING IN THE KITCHEN! FIRST AND GREEN MADE MY WEDDING LAVISH AND GRAND JUST AS I HAD HOPED. I CAN TRULY SAY MY WEDDING WAS PERFECT!#BOOKFIRSTANDGREENCELEBRATIONS#DEBORAHBAILEY#CHEFPHIL&STAFF#AQUAN&MONIQUETAYLOR!

Brii · Married on 12/31/2015

Deborah was beyond helpful for the wedding ceremony. She was more than accommodating. By letting us get into the building a few days before the wedding, it helped us with not having to rush preparing the space. If I had an issue it was quickly resolved(not that I had many, if any). I never felt like I was an inconvenience to anyone. We didn't need/use a ton of decorations because the building and space simply speaks for itself. It's the best combination of 1900's meets 2015. It's not too frilly but it's not too masculine either. I would describe the character of the inside as Sophisticated and sexy. The built ins and dark hardwoods remind me of an old study, but the lights give it that modern elegance too. I can go on and on about how wonderful my experience was. This building is meant to be used by people who want to make everlasting memories! GO TO FIRST & GREEN FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT. You will not be sorry!

We had a beautiful wedding reception at First and Green. The venue's space was a perfect size. It was also very easy to elegantly decorate, as it is beautiful by itself. We used the chef provided by First and Green and the food was amazing.

Vaughan · Married on 12/19/2015

My sister recently had her wedding reception at First and Green, and it was AMAZING! I was so impressed that Grenada now has a 1st Class wedding venue, right on the historic downtown square. Debra and her team were wonderful to work with. They accommodated every request while offering helpful suggestions, and provided quality service from start to finish. If you are considering having an event at First and Green, they have everything - a full service industrial kitchen, a permanent bar, nice bathrooms, a stage area for a band, an upstairs lounge area if needed, and a even a separate entrance and grand staircase for a bride and groom to make their debut as a married couple. I give First and Green 5 stars and would recommend it to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 12/19/2015

First and Green was extremely accommodating to every need we had and then some. Our wedding was in the winter which normally would have kept all of our guests inside, however, Deborah was able to get the street adjacent to the facility closed and we setup a fire pit and cornhole board game which our guests really enjoyed. On the morning of our wedding, we were pressed for time to finish getting everything set-up, and not only did Deborah help, she also baked us tasty pastries. The bar, kitchen, apartments upstairs, and most importantly the staff, were tremendously helpful and professional and has given Grenada a wedding/reception venue that is far and above the best in the area.

Debbie · Married on 11/07/2015

We could not have asked for a better team to work with than First and Green Celebrations in Grenada, MS!!
    Everything was just perfect! The team went over and beyond the call of duty!! It would be well advised for
    a bride to use this exquisite facility!

Tonja · Married on 10/30/2015

All staff on hand went above and beyond to make our experience enjoyable. The menu was delightful, considering we had no idea what we wanted. And it was all affordable. Thank you Deborah and Parish for making this memorable for us all.

Angela · Married on 10/24/2015

I simply cannot say enough about Deborah Bailey & her venue. My daughter held her wedding reception there on Saturday & it was flawless. The building itself is spectacular, but once our florist got in there & added her magic to the already beautiful, nostalgic decor of the building it was pure bliss. It was something out of a fairytale. From Deborah, to the Event Captain, Parish Portera & his staff, everything went off without a hitch. Our guests were accommodated from the moment they entered, until the lights went down 6 hours later.

I would highly recommend First & Green for your next event. We wouldn't have changed a thing.

Burnie · Married on 10/03/2015

Decorating is a passion of mine and I have joyously participated in implementing wedding and rehearsal dinner plans across the states of Louisiana and Mississippi. I would rate First and Green of Grenada, Mississippi as my all time, overall favorite. Owner Deborah Bailey (yes, she is personally on site) and her staff are DELIGHTFUL to work with ! The venue can easily feel quaint and intimate or be "loft" like and open! Deborah went beyond what was expected to plan the menu and implement it to perfection. ( I highly recommend the prime rib ! ) Anything we asked for, we were highly obliged !

I have two "single" daughters and my only wish is that First and Green was closer to our Louisiana home ! KUDDOS to Deborah Bailey and her Staff !