First Dance DJ's Reviews

121 | Denton, TX

121 Reviews for First Dance DJ's

Alana · Married on 10/13/2012

Absolutely fabulous!!! Professional, friendly and provided everything we asked for.

Sent on 10/20/2012

Maghan · Married on 10/11/2012

Great DJ for any wedding, he keeps thing in control and makes sure everyone has a good time! Also very good at making sure everything you want is included in your special day.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Noemi · Married on 09/29/2012

Michael was awesome. He answered all our questions and was very helpful. He also did the lighting for the reception which was a lot cheaper than what the venue wanted to charge us! Really glad we went with him!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Kristen · Married on 08/11/2012

Michael was wonderful to work with and truly made our night special and fun!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work for our wedding!!!

Sent on 08/21/2012

This is the second event that they have done for us and if we ever need a DJ in the future, we will always call Michael and his team! He made the evening flow so smooth and it was effortless for me because he had it all handled!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Shannon · Married on 07/28/2012

Michael was great to work with! He played all the songs that I wanted, and did a great job with my few special requests that I had. He definitely kept the party going and never missed a beat! I had a last minute concern and he quickly responded and even was there to give me advice before my big day! I would highly reccommend Michael and his company for your wedding or any other event!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Kathy · Married on 07/13/2012

Excellent DJ! Exceeded our expectations in every way! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Everything was great thank you!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2012

Michael Furr was amazing and so wonderful to work with. He got such a great sense of who we were and what we wanted without a lot of explanation from us. We had so many complements from guests on how wonderful he was and how great he carried the party.

Sent on 04/22/2012

Noel · Married on 03/17/2012

I think Michael Furr, exemplified a professional from our initial meeting, through our entire reception. I would highly recommend his service for anyone looking for a quality DJ.

Sent on 03/25/2012

Susan · Married on 10/07/2011

Michael was the DJ for my daughter's wedding in April 2008 and now my son's October 7, 2011. He is absolutely amazing and that is why we asked him to DJ my son's event. We are so very pleased with his professionalism, flexibility and absolutely great personality! My son is a big Star Wars fan and not only did Michael add the requested songs for the ceremony and the reception but even donned a storm troopers mask with his headphones for a while! For a minimal additional charge, he was also able to provide some great up lighting!

He is absolutely fabulous and I HIGHLY (and I mean HIGHLY) recommend him for your event!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Christy · Married on 09/24/2011

Michael was amazing as our wedding DJ!!!! We met with him and was able to get all of our songs we wanted and even some suggestions! He even helped keep the kids under control!!!

~Christy and David Cook

Sent on 10/05/2011

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2011

I would recommend this DJ to everyone!! I have already had one friend that is using Michael Furr for his services because of me. He is very cost officient as well as very friendly and respectful. He was kind enough to offer Lighting as well in our package. Thank you so much Michael for everything! Everyone loved our wedding said it was soooo much fun and very pretty! I cannot thank you enough!! Good Luck with your ongoing business!

Sent on 09/19/2011
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/03/2011

Our DJ Michael was awesome!! We had a great time and so did our family and friends!! Thank you so much!!

Christina Sandmann

Sent on 09/26/2011
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 07/23/2011

Michael was great to work with! He met with us several times to develop our playlist & even created sn original mix for our father/daughter dance. He kept the dancefloor full all night & many guests have said it was the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Amber · Married on 07/15/2011

We loved Michael! He was attentive and made sure to stick to my preferences during the ceremony and reception. He was a great host, and I wish I would have went with his planning services as well because the planner that we hired was awful. If it wasn't for Michael the night would not have been a success. He had my Aunt (who has had a million surgeries and whom you can't get to even walk around the mall) out on the dance floor shaking her groove thing. EVen though my husband and I opted for a few wedding favorites during our reception, they didn't seem 'cliche'. I even had guest wanting to use his services at their events in the future. One thing that I am ashamed to say that I worried about was if Michael would be able to meet the needs of an ethnic crowd... BOY WAS I WRONG! He even had my mother busting moves no one had seen since the 80's LOL! Long story short, Michael was great and if I did it all over again, he is the ONE vendor we would rehire.

Sent on 08/29/2011
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/15/2011

Michael was awesome. Simply put! We will be going to him again and again for any of our DJ and music needs! Thanks Michael

Sent on 09/19/2011
  • F

Felicity · Married on 07/09/2011

My friend got married last year (2010) and she had Michael Furr as her DJ. When I started planning my own wedding this year (2011) I immediately knew who to call. In fact Michael Furr was one of my first appointments. He lived up to my expectations and was amazing. He showed up to everything on time. He looked great the day of the wedding, and was full of energy. He showed the wedding party where to go when they did their entrance, and played polka music from my husband’s family. I would definitely recommend Michael Furr the dance floor was filled all night!!!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Stephanie · Married on 07/03/2011

Michael Furr was an absolutely great DJ! He really listened to what my husband and I wanted. And our wedding was especially complex due to the fact that we were married at the Dallas Arboretum in the Lay Ornamental Garden with three waterfalls in the background! Michael did a great job setting up the microphones and speakers so that our guests could easily hear the music and ceremony. And he also did a great job at our reception. He was fun and energetic and really kept Tom and I and our guests entertained and on-schedule. We could not have asked for a more kind and generoud "entertainer!" I would highly recommend Michael and First Dance DJ's to all of my friends for a wedding or for any event!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Jason · Married on 05/14/2011

5 STARS all the way around! They were professional, experienced and a lot of fun!!! I would highly recommend them for any gig. They did my wedding at the Dallas Arboretum and it could not have gone any better! Thank you for helping us celebrate the night of our lives!!!

Sent on 05/26/2011

Sara · Married on 05/01/2011

Michael was simply AMAZING - not only at our wedding day where he did some music during the ceremony and then MC'ed and DJ'ed the whole reception but also and especially during the planning phase. No question or request was to small and he was very accommodating with all my wishes for our special day.
    I can only recommend him - he was fantastic and the best choice for a truly unique day!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Heather · Married on 04/02/2011

Scott and I would like to take this opportunity to say what an amazing job David Skinner(First Dance DJ's) did performing as the DJ/announcer at our wedding. His professionalism, song selection, timing and DJ announcements were perfect! Scott and I were so busy traveling to the states/finalizing last minute details and he flawlessly timed the wedding announcements, introductions, cake testing, father/daughter dance, first dance, etc. with little direction from us( not to mention the music was perfect). We had several compliments after the wedding on how amazing he did! Also of note, the price was great! We truly believe that we had the best DJ for our wedding at an amazing price! Scott and Heather 4/2/11

Sent on 05/10/2011
  • W

William · Married on 03/18/2011

Michael is the best!

Sent on 03/31/2011
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/10/2010

I cannot express how wonderful our experience was with Michael. He went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our wedding was the absolute best it possibly could be... other DJs I had spoken with prior to him were "just DJs". I must say that our big day was as wonderful as it was in large part due to Michael & the company. Very thoughtful, professional, and fantastic all around. We had many comments and reviews from friends and family raving about his service. I should also mention, the company did my 10 year high school reunion as well- two very different events and many very happy dancers!! :)
    THANK YOU!!!!!!

Mrs. Kalka

Sent on 10/21/2010

Katie · Married on 06/27/2010

Mike Furr was the DJ for our wedding and everyone loved the music. They have a website where you can request songs and set up a timeline of your event. Mike called a few days before the wedding to check in, but if you set up the timeline everything should go smoothly. Price was good and music was great. The evening went smoothly and people were always on the dance floor. Offers suggestions for things like music during toasting, flower toss, etc. if you don't want to worry about small details.

Review Another DJ