First Dance DJ's Reviews

121 | Denton, TX

121 Reviews for First Dance DJ's

Courtney · Married on 08/07/2016

Very responsive to our requests of songs that were not on the playlists. We also had songs there were not the best quality but Mike made sure they sounded great! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Callie · Married on 07/24/2016

Mike Furr made our reception so fun, even my great grandmother was dancing!! We had the best time.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Cheyanne · Married on 07/23/2016

We loved having First Dance DJs (Michael) as our DJ. He was super helpful, played all of our requested music, helped us find any missing music, and ultimately made our day PERFECT!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Erin · Married on 07/21/2016

Michael was awesome! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Kimberly · Married on 06/04/2016

Book Michael for your wedding or event... I promise you won't regret it! Through the whole wedding planning process and wedding day, he was such a pleasure to work with! He is truly amazing at what he does and he made our wedding reception an absolute blast for everyone! It's been two weeks now, and I still have people telling me it was the best wedding they had ever been to! He is very nice, patient, helpful, calming (to a very stressed out bride), and of course a wonderful DJ! He was always open to questions and quick to respond and he was very flexible (even when our New Orleans native guests requested the second line dance - which is something he was not familiar with). Everything was perfect down to the littlest detail and we couldn't be happier with our choice of having Michael as a part of our wedding. He's absolutely phenomenal!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/02/2016

Working with Michael was such a great experience!! I was nervous that the dance floor would be empty at our wedding (no idea why!), but this was definitely not a problem! Michael played the best music and all of our guests had a blast. He also offered additionally suggestions for activities throughout the night and those were a hit! Definitely consider First Dance DJ's and Michael Furr when looking for a DJ!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Alexandra · Married on 11/07/2015

We gave first dance Djs an idea of the genre of music that we liked and he played great music all night long that kept everyone on the dance floor!! We kept in touch through e mail and he was quick to respond every time! He also helped mix a special song for the father daughter dance not only once but twice so that it was perfect for us. He also helped remind me of a couple minor details I had forgotten about, and picked the perfect song for our last dance of the night together! We would highly recommend first dance Djs!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Savannah · Married on 11/07/2015

We had Cory as our DJ and he was great, could really read a crowd and I got many compliments on how awesome the playlist was for the wedding. I didn't even really choose many of the songs just gave Cory a genre of what we would like and what we wanted for the wedding. He was awesome and I would recommend this group, and especially Cory for any type of event.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Trey and Michael made our wedding absolutely fabulous! They were extremely attentive to our needs, very professional, and easily adapted as the night went on. They played fantastic music! Would highly highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2015

Michael was our DJ for our wedding on 10/09/15 and he was super awesome! I had only met Michael once before at a bridal fair but when he saw us on the big day before the ceremony, it was like we were saying hi to an old friend! He is great at what he does, and knows exactly what songs to play to get the dance floor packed!! He is interactive but not awkward or overbearing, which is exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend Michael and First Dance DJs to ANYONE looking for a great DJ for their wedding or event. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2015

Michael is the best. He listens very well and tries his best to do exactly what you want! I had a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Andi · Married on 09/25/2015

Cory was our DJ and he was an absolute hit. Beginning with the ceremony, he played every song perfectly and moved to the next one seamlessly (bridesmaids to bride, etc). We wanted our first dance to not be quite as long so we started in a second verse and he set that up perfectly as well. And once the party started he felt like part of it with perfect transitions and a great mix of songs. The setup was perfect – with the venue being a Victorian B&B I didn’t want a whole lot of lighting and he pulled it off perfectly. Everyone walked away talking about the DJ and how much of a perfect party it was. Thanks, Cory, for helping us throw the celebration our friends will be talking about for a while! ~ The Terrells

Sent on 10/12/2015

Natalie · Married on 09/25/2015

Michael was our Dj and from the very first contact he was extremely professional and responsive. As a musician, I had very high expectations for how the ceremony music was timed out and a few extra requests and Michael pulled all of them off without the slightest hitch. It was absolutely perfect! They truly care about you as a client and they WANT your day to be as amazing as you've always dreamed. He worked seemlessly with our videographer and minister for all audio / mic needs. The reception was a BLAST. We got to pick our favorite songs and as an emcee he helped the movement of the night go great, especially working within about a 30 minute late start due to traffic. We got to pick out the most beautiful lighting and monogram for the reception, and he matched the color of the wall lights to my bridesmaids dresses (MINT GREEN PEOPLE!). They are a superb company that puts 110% into every part of the planning process and the Wedding itself. Would recommend them to EVERYONE!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Michael did an amazing job at our wedding this past weekend. He was so great and friendly and everyone loved him. My husband and I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 08/15/2015

He kept the party alive, there was never a dull moment! he read the crowd and always knew what to play next, as well as accommodated our personal requests. very easy to work with even up till the last minute. Our wedding would't have gone as great as it did without him! Stop searching for your DJ and hire this DJ NOW!!! With all of our love Mr. and Mrs. Bowles

Sent on 08/20/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2015

Michael was amazing from day one!!! He set up a meeting to go over every song for the wedding and even worked with the coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly through the night. Michael even approached me periodically through the night to start the bouquet toss, father daughter dance, and even made sure I had time to get a quick bite to eat in!! He was amazing and worth every penny to have him at my wedding. Thank you so much for everything Michael!!

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • W

Wes · Married on 08/01/2015

So easy and flexible to work with. Being such a crazy day with so much to worry about it was awesome to know that Michael had taken care of everything. Great dj and great host for the reception! 5 Stars.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Allie · Married on 07/18/2015

Michael did an AMAZING job as the DJ at our wedding! He is super professional, prompt, and our guests LOVED him! He does a great job reading the crowd and he made our reception extra fun by interacting with the crowd!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Abby · Married on 07/12/2015

Michael was the DJ for our wedding and he did an incredible job! We wanted more of a low key wedding, but still really wanted a DJ that could help the wedding reception flow smoothly and have a fun vibe to it. Michael listened to our ideas for the songs we wanted and important pieces of the reception we envisioned. He did great with our music for the ceremony, too. He made sure all of our requests happened throughout the day. Everyone talked about what a fun and sweet reception/wedding we had. All of our guests had a great time, and Michael was a big part of that! If you are looking for a DJ for any event, First Dance DJs is the way to go!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Michael was amazing to work with. I just provided him my list of items I wanted him to handle and we talked it over on the phone it was that simple. He was very professional and caring, everyone had a great time and said it was the best wedding they had ever been too. His prices were very reasonable. I would use Michael again for any other event.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Cathy · Married on 06/06/2015

Brian provided wonderful service & was a excellent dj! Very prompt and detail oriented! A lot of the guests commented about how good he was!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/24/2015

Michael was awesome communicating long before the big day! When I arrived at the reception he was prompt, professional, and polite! He took care of everything and even incorporated our guests' song request into the night! I was highly impressed with him and would definitely recommend him to others!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Michael Furr is a top notch DJ! He knows how to feel the crowd and give you the best night of your life!! Not one time during the night was the dance empty. I would use him for any event that I need a DJ for. Amazing job sir!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Oh my goodness he was amazing!! I absolutely loved him! He kept it fun and played our favorite songs! He also provided uplighting! He did absolutely everything for our ceremony and reception and I was majorly impressed by him! I am recommending First Dance D.J.'s to everyone! In fact my parents are using them for their wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Ryan · Married on 05/01/2015

Have you every worked with someone where no matter how obscure the question is they have the answer? Or someone that no matter what it is you need, they already have it for you? Thats what you get with First Dance DJ's.

No matter what came up Michael already had an answer and was already helping me out! Experience, positivity, and reliability and mixed into one service, which is exactly what you need during the craziness of your wedding day, and the months leading up to the event.

Sent on 05/08/2015