First Class Limousine Reviews

190 | Englishtown, NJ

190 Reviews for First Class Limousine

Daniela · Married on 10/10/2014

We used First Class to shuttle our guests from the hotel to our house where our wedding was held. They were very helpful in the planning process and it made thing much easier having a shuttle.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Coreen · Married on 10/20/2012

First Class Limousine was extremely helpful in booking their services for our wedding. The cost on line is only for 3 1/2 hours of service - but they discussed with me the times for church and the reception and pictures and we agreed on 4 1/2 hours. After that I called them a few times over the summer and fall just to confirm their services for the date and they were always very nice and helpful. They also told us that we were able to bring any beverages/snacks to their company the day before the wedding and they would take care of everything for us - the set ups and refrigeration - so we wouldn't have to worry about any of that the day of the wedding.They had a red carpet for me getting into the Rolls at the hotel and going into the church. It was all just lovely. The Rolls and 14 passenger limo arrived at the hotel on time - was clean -- and the drivers - EXTREMELY polite, respectful and nice. They knew the route and we had no problems with arriving on time. I would recommend their company/services to anyone planning an event and needing transportation.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Tara · Married on 06/29/2012

We live out of state and didn't have time to shop around much for the limo & shuttle, so I just did research online and based my decision on price and reviews. Our limo was clean, arrived like an hour early (we didn’t get charged extra) and the driver was great! He helped with my dress and made sure no one got parking tickets while they illegally parked for pictures at the boardwalk. I didn’t use the hotel shuttle, but it looked nice and ran on time; none of the guests had any complaints about it.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Alicia · Married on 11/11/2011

Excellent service! I used them for both my bachelorette party and our wedding day. The drivers were all very courteous, professional, and kind! They were very prompt and had smiles on their faces all day. They rolled out the red carpet at the wedding and they had champagne ready for our first toast together outside the church. We used their Bentley for my father and me and it was beautiful! The reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 for Professionalism is because on the day of our wedding, we ran over our time at the church so our guests were late using the shuttle service we had them provide from hotel to reception center. Their front desk called me while I was on my way to the reception to see if it was ok if they stayed longer for our guests, but to make sure they would get paid at the end of the night. I can see this being a concern for them, and they did feel bad about bothering me on my wedding day, but perhaps they could have also collected the money from us after the wedding by sending a bill. Other than that, they were great!!

Sent on 01/27/2012

Lauren · Married on 01/16/2010

The whole bridal party raved about the limo and the company. Our driver showed up early and was ready with a full stocked limo. Then he helped me with my dress all the way into the church. They are a little pricey but well worth it!

Sent on 02/02/2010

Tiffany · Married on 04/17/2015

We decided to blindfold the groom and all ride to the church together to save time. The limo bus was comfortable and there was enough room for all of us. The limo driver on the way to the church also helped us lining up and helped me fluff my dress before I went down the aisle, which I wasn't expecting. We thought we were getting lost on the way from the church to the venue, but she was just avoiding traffic.

We also got a shuttle service from the hotel to the venue and back at the end of the reception. We had a lot of people on the last trip back and they were very accommodating. The only hiccup was that on the way back we got pulled over because ALL of the taillights were out. The driver claimed he checked them all before he left and the officer let us go. I think the bridge sitting in the front seat helped! But it really wasn't that big of a deal. The driver dealt with the annoying, loud, drunk full bus of passengers very professionally. I've heard horror stories about other limo companies and I would definitely use First Class Limo again.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2011

They are a great company, on time, very attentive and helpful. The limo was clean and beautiful. The ONLY things is, I had my own directions to the reception (which were much more direct and quick) and our driver preferred to use the GPS instead. It took us forever and then we were rushing to get pictures and missing cocktail hour because it took us longer to get there. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone in the area.

Sent on 08/30/2011
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2019

One less stress!!!

First class limo was amazing! The sprinter limo (fits 10 comfortably) was exactly what I wanted for my bridal party/family to take from hotel to venue. I did not want a regular limo because sliding in and out with a dress in the summer is no fun! The sprinter allowed everyone easy access into the limo walking up stairs to sit limo style seating. We did not use it as the bridal package (3 hours before wedding) because our hotel was 2 miles away from the venue. Therefore I was able to work out a plan to split the 3 hours to have 1.5 hours before the wedding and 1.5 hours after the wedding to make multiple trips back and forth. The sprinter was for my groom/groomsmen/father, bride/bridal party/mothers, then went back for a third trip to get significant others (of the wedding party) and aunts. Then I also had a 23 passenger shuttle bus (leather seats very fancy looking) for my hotel wedding guests to take before the ceremony making multiple trips back and forth before the wedding 1.5 before. First class limo even asked me for a name of a contact/number to call to make sure all guests were on the shuttle to make it to the venue before the ceremony. I gave them a guest's number who I knew would be the last to arrive at the hotel. The shuttle driver did call her!! She was so happy she did not have to uber to the wedding! Both the 23 passenger shuttle bus and the sprinter limo were waiting at the end of the night to take guests home if they wanted earlier then wedding ended 11 pm. Once the wedding ended both buses were filled once again to head back to the hotel. IT worked out beautifully, I did not have to worry about anything we were able to time and plan multiple trips to make sure all guests were taken care of before the big day! I did not stress once about the transportation they were professional and on time and exceeded our expectations. HIGHLY Recommend them!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2018

We called First Class Limo pretty late in the game, probably too late, but they were still able to accommodate us. They were flexible and easy to work with! The only problem we had was with an incessant beeping noice the ENTIRE way to the venue - 40 minutes from my house. The driver couldn't tell us what it was nor did he come back to where we were sitting to check it out. I thought maybe a door was open or something, but the same limo picked up the groom and groomsmen an hour or so later and they heard the beeping too. We turned the music up loud so it wasn't too bad, but I was sitting towards the back and could hear it the whole trip.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Michele · Married on 09/17/2017

3.0

While they were a bit too pricey for me, I'm glad we booked then. They were very flexible with a pretty hectic day. The limo itself was amazing and the driver was perfect. They took a lot of the logistical stress off my shoulders.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Mother of the · Married on 07/02/2016

First Class is a great company to work with. My daughter and my husband rode in the beautiful Bentley and the rest of the bridal party was in a limo. Both drivers were great, the cars were clean and everyone was so nice to work with. Great experience overall

Sent on 08/26/2013

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2014

We ordered the medium party bus from First Class. First Class was so helpful in assisting me with planning timeframes, determining the space I needed for the wedding party, and all the minor details that could worry a bride. The driver was absolutely amazing. The day of he assisted with helping me in and out of the bus, and fluffed my dress and spread out the train before I walked down the aisle. They truly made my day easier.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Megan · Married on 05/14/2011

Overall, we were happy with First Class Limos. They were professional and courteous, easy to work with, and the limo was clean and classic. They were accommodating when we wanted to make additional stops to take pictures. However, the driver did begin to get antsy with about a half hour left on the clock, and it was obvious that he was booked back-to-back, which was somewhat annoying and made us feel a bit rushed in taking pictures.

Sent on 07/17/2011
  • Ellyn

Ellyn · Married on 10/18/2009

3.0

they were great.... a little pricey but awesome.

Sent on 07/01/2009

Chelsea · Married on 07/14/2017

First Class Limousine was an excellent choice for our wedding. We didn't need to go far but the limo was a great touch to our beautiful day. The champagne was good, although we didn't get to do a champagne toast because the bucket's tripod was missing. The red carpet and limo itself was beautiful and clean. Our driver was so helpful and such a sweet man, he helped me get in and out with my huge gown and he even found a loop on the inside of my dress to hold it up that none of my bridesmaids found, lol! He was a professional and did anything we asked of him, except bring a tripod (which I know was not necessarily his fault) ... oh well!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Amy · Married on 10/15/2011

3.0

My limousine driver was amazing! On time and professional. We had the new 2011 infiniti. The only thing I didn't care for was the radio none of me and my 5 bridesmaids could figure it out.. I'm not sure what the problem was but other then that I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/14/2012

Michael · Married on 08/08/2014

3.5

Very professional and prompt service. Great at getting back to me and making sure that everything was arranged the way it should be. Made sure to pick folks up early and anticipated the Jersey Shore traffic on a summer Friday. My wife's family was super impressed with the service and it really made things easy for us.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Shari · Married on 05/16/2009

2.5

We got a beautiful rolls royce from First Class for the best price around. They were very flexible--willing to travel down to Philadelphia. However, I do not believe the driver was too comfortable driving in Philadelphia. He made me somewhat anxious as we hit a little bit of traffic heading into PA from NJ. Thankfully I was able to laugh it off, but I don't think many brides would feel okay when their driver is cursing because of traffic. We made it in with plenty of time though!

Sent on 06/19/2010

Carolyn · Married on 07/15/2007

3.5

Beautiful limos, lots of options. Offers discounts if used for honeymoon transportation, bachelorette parties, etc.

Sent on 11/19/2007
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 03/30/2012

3.5

We used FCL for our March 30 wedding. Prices were best in the area and the vehicles we ordered (Bentley and 14 passenger stretch) were great. I had to change my pick up locations/times a few times and the company was no problem to work with.

Both drivers arrived 30 minutes early (did not charge, I made sure of this :-) ). It was nice to know they were punctual, however, the driver of the Bentley tended to hang around the house while we were getting ready and offered advice and help. He was trying to help, but it was a little nerve racking (he also chatted a lot in the car ride), BUT, his 'go-get'em' attitude became very helpful later in the day. When we arrived at our photo spot and my dad could not get in touch with w/ our contact to let us in, the driver ran in and found him. When we arrived at the venue and guests were waiting in the ceremony area our driver came through yet again. Our maitre'd was not answering her phone to let us in the back way, so our driver ran out, found her, and got in the venue w/o being seen.

I highly recommend FCL! One warning to brides - if you choose the Bentley, PLEASE make sure your doors our locked! Twice the doors flew open while driving!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Darren · Married on 03/26/2011

Good Service, very reliable but the radio in the limo did not work well.

Sent on 05/03/2011

Brielle · Married on 06/26/2010

3.0

THe limo service was great. The girls had the pink hummer and the men had a lincoln stretch. The drivers were on time and very helpful. The only thing that was not great was the shuttle after the reception. The driver was very slow and made it very difficult to get in enough trips, we had to pay overtime.

Sent on 11/29/2010

Nadine · Married on 09/21/2008

3.6
      2.5

We rented a Rolls Royce for my father and I. We booked First Class at a bridal show. Booking the limo was OK. On the wedding Day they did a good job. They had a red carpet for me in front of my door to enter. The limo driver was good, but He talked a little to much about himself, I just wanted that time to talk with my father on the way to the ceremony, but we didn't do too much talking because of the driver. And the driver never closed my door all the way, so the whole time driving to the ceremoony (one hour) I was holding the door shut! Nice car though, great entrance!!

Sent on 11/02/2008

First Class Limousine's reply:

Thank you very much for the feedback. At First Class Limousine we strive to provide the best service possible. We apologize for the fact that our driver may have taken away from your special moment with your father. The driver was given additional training after your review so that it would not happen again. We are sorry again!

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2009

3.6
      3.5

I was very pleased by the service provided by the staff at the first class office. The limo itself was awesome looking and very clean. The cost was reasonable. However, the limo driver was awful. He was the only thing that upset me on my wedding day. He was late badly dressed, cursed, was talking on his cell phone and would not listen to our directions (even though his were wrong). He was very unprofessional. THe company itself was alright but I could do without that driver.

Sent on 08/31/2010

jennifer · Married on 06/07/2014

3.4
      3.0

Ever since that episode of True Life, where the couple gets married and the guy is waiting for the limo on his street yelling into the phone how he'll "gut you like a fish" because the limo is running late, booking a limo was the vendor i was LEAST excited about. First Class Limousine came highly recommended by two people, so we booked! The car itself was awesome, however it did not have a trunk, and the back air conditioner vents were BROKEN!!! Imagine? A June wedding in a 20lb dress and the roomiest seat in the limousine did not have sufficient AC vents? NOT COOL, literally and figuratively! Turns out, the driver also got lost going from my husband's house to mine (10 minute drive), and almost got lost driving to the venue. If the groomsmen hadn't been semi-paying attention to their surroundings, we would have ended up in Delaware. Also, NOT COOL! As far as promptness, which is what i was most concerned about, they were good.

Sent on 06/15/2014