First Class Limousine Reviews

190 | Englishtown, NJ

190 Reviews for First Class Limousine

carlyn · Married on 06/12/2010

Simply perfect! We booked a Navigation Stretch for our wedding June 12th. The car was early and Anthony was super nice and helpful with my dress getting in and out of the car as well as setting up when we got to the church. he was even helpful with pictures. The car was stocked with beer, wine, champagne (we bought the wine/beer and brought it to First Class a night prior). Overall, very professional and took a lot of care and thought into making the wedding day special. We also used First Class for pick up/ drop off for our Honeymoon to JFK the morning after the wedding.

Absolutely will be recommeneded to future travelers and brides!

Sent on 07/03/2010

First Class Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the great review! It's customers like you that keep up motivated to offer the best vehicles and staff possible. Thank you for letting us be a part of your day.

Tara · Married on 06/05/2010

My limo company went out of business two weeks before my wedding, with no notice. I found out because I called.

As I frantically searched for a new limo company, First Class was there to help. I spoke with the owner who reassured me they would not be going anywhere, and luckily they had a beautiful limo available for our day. The limo driver was on time, and helped me get in and out of the limo. The limo was spotless, the champagne was surprisingly good...I can't thank them enough for being able to step in and have everything go smoothly.

Sent on 06/16/2010

Lynda · Married on 04/30/2010

1st Class Limo saved what was going to be the only thing bringing my day down. Our original limo co called me and said sorry limos broken down and we have no other cars. 1st class sent an amazing limo immediatly at the drop of a dime 2 hours before we were supposed to be picked up. Absolutly amazing company and the driver Anthony was my go to man all night. He was amazing at fixing my dress and helping get everyone organized and ready to go. I can honestly say im glad our first company gave up on us because it was an honor to have 1st class as our limo company!!

Sent on 05/30/2010

First Class Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We were happy to help save the day.

Dianna · Married on 04/24/2010

We used for a shuttle and was great!

Sent on 06/30/2010

laurie · Married on 04/17/2010

We rented a stretch limo and a Bentley from them. The drivers were both fantastic. They were so helpful getting everyone in and out of the limos. They held my shawl and purse while we were taking pictures. I appreciated that they were very prompt and didn't have any issues getting to the locations. The stretch limo picked the boys up at the hotel and brought them to the church then came to my house for the girls and took them to the church. The Bentley took my parents and I to church. Then after the ceremony. The BP took the Stretch and DH and I took the Bentley. They brought us to two different picture locations and to the reception. They were great to work with. The cars were in pristine condition and the drivers were great!

Sent on 07/22/2010

Kristin · Married on 04/16/2010

First class limo ...was such an awesome asset to our wedding day. Trandsportation is a big part of your day. couples don't releize it at first.

We saw their fleet at a few shows . this was a hard choice for us we did book our limo very close to our wedding . When we sat down with Ed from first class and from the minute we did we knew we made the right choice with them ... we needed a big party bus for the size of our bridal party. Limo was very clean. They fix issues very quickly to , our cooler wasn't put on the bus before they picked up my husband and the owner personally brought it to the church to put on afterword.

When the limo picked me and the girls up it was awesome. the driver was very clean and as soon as he heard us singing going to the chapel he came on the bus and put it on. he made sure i was hidden from site in the church till it was time for me to walk out. he did his job and then some

Highly recommended

Sent on 08/09/2010

Laura · Married on 03/06/2010

First Class Limo provided Limo service for our wedding as well as transposition for our guests between the hotel and our venue. They were FANTASTIC from start to finish! They were a pleasure to work with and provided great communication throughout the process. I wish I could remember the drivers’ names because they were EXCELLENT- on-time, super nice, really accommodating, and so completely professional. I would DEFINITELY use First Class again, and I would highly recommend First Class to others. The vehicles were in perfect condition -immaculately clean -new and shiny looking! I had total confidence that everything would be perfect on our wedding day –and First Class delivered. I really felt as though First Class and their EXCEPTIONAL drivers went above and beyond!

Sent on 09/24/2010

Rebecca · Married on 10/17/2009

We used First Class Limos on our wedding day and had Dorothy as our driver. She did a wonderful job helping me get from the limo into the chapel and made sure my train looked good! I would definitely recommend them to any couple!

Sent on 02/26/2010

Jennifer · Married on 07/19/2009

We chose First Class Limousine because they were the only limo company in the area who had a BMW X5 limo, and we were not disappointed! The limo was spotless and luxurious! The driver, I think it was Rob, was a pleasure! He was quiet, prompt, and got the job done. He was even helpful when my flower girl got stung by a bee (she's allergic) during pictures at the park. He quickly checked the emergency kit for benadryl and then promptly took us to ShopRite so we could purchase some for her. Overall, I am extremely satisfied by our choice and I would highly recommend First Class and Rob to anyone who is looking for a stress-free wedding day.

Sent on 11/18/2009

First Class Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We really try to go above and beyond peoples expectations of a limousine service, and it's nice to know people appreciate that. I will let your driver know that you were happy with his service. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Amy · Married on 07/10/2009

We got the BIGGEST limo bus so our whole bridal party could be together (including little ones and parents) and it was awesome. Besides being a little late, everything ran extremely smooth and our driver provided great service for us, including carrying my train around while outside.
    I highly recommend using their services.

Sent on 10/21/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 05/30/2009

We were very happy with our decision to use First Class for our wedding day transportation. We rented their stretch Escalade and 2 shuttle buses to take guests to and from the hotels. Our main driver was Pete and we loved him! He showed up early to pick up the guys and early to pick up me and my bridal party. The limo was gorgeous! It was only a few weeks old and I found out that First Class makes sure they constantly upgrade their cars to make sure they are always offering the best to their clients. Pete (our driver) made sure my dress was perfect before I walked down the aisle and did a great Champagne toast after our ceremony. He got us everywhere we needed to be ontime, safely, and in extreme style and comfort!

I also have raves about their shuttle service. The prices were very reasonable and they followed the schedule that I sent to them perfectly (they were picking up my parents at their house, guests at 2 different hotels, and dropping people off in a variety of places). And at the end of the night, after my husband and I realized we had no good plans for we were getting ourselves (and our stuff) home, one of the shuttles showed up and came to our rescue. The driver finished his route and still had time left, so he made one more trip back to the venue to see if anyone was left. It was such a huge relief when that shuttle showed up to take us and all of our stuff home!

Highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/06/2009

First Class Limousine's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review! I will be sure to let your drivers know how happy you were with their service. I am also glad that the shuttle services worked out the way you expected. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day! Congratulations Again!

Erika · Married on 05/29/2009

1st Class Limos was very professional. They were on time and the drivers were very friendly, the limos were clean. Their prices are unbeatable. I have to say that I was very satisfied with the service, and there really is not one thing I can say that I was not happy with. My experience was great. Thank you 1st class limos!

Sent on 08/13/2009

Kate · Married on 05/02/2009

We LOVED our bus and we LOVED our driver! We booked the 36 passenger bus, which was so beautiful inside. We remembered to drop off some beer and pack our Bruce and Britney video DVDs. They have a large screen in the back where our concerts played during our long trips all over NJ :) Our bus driver was so accomodating, the weather wasnt great, but he made sure that everyone was safe and dry. He treated me (the bride) amazing, remembering to fluff my dress and open the champagne. We were finished with our pictures before the cocktail hour a little earlier than expected, so he kept driving around the Long Beach Island since we still had some time left in our package. He even had to stop at a beer store since we ran out :)
    Since my wedding, my sister in law and my 2 cousins have booked the same bus.

Great job and thanks so much!

Sent on 12/17/2009

Brooke · Married on 11/08/2008

I used First Class Limo for my wedding. I thought they were fantastic. The driver's were early and got me to the wedding on time. It rained on the day and they were great making sure that everyone got in and out of the cars without getting wet. They were there to hold flowers and even help me with my dress to make sure that nothing got ruined before the ceremony. During pictures they were there with cold water for anyone that might need it. They even went as far as to replenish the champagne in the bridal party's car at a red light because he noticed they were getting low. All in all my experience with First Class Limo from start to finish was exceptional. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone I knew that was in need of a limo service.
    Great job First Class Limo you helped make my wedding day even better!

Sent on 08/10/2009

Amy · Married on 09/19/2008

AWESOME - we found these guys on the web. We booked a 24 pass. shuttle bus for hotel and a 22 pass party bus for wedding party. They were on time, buses were clean and nice. The drivers were friendly! The driver for the party bus came into the house to let me know she was there and asked if she could do anything to help! I was amazed! The kindest lady with a smile always and drove excellent - no accidents and no rough driving! I am going to HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend these guys. They had great prices for both and as I said arrived on time (actually 15 minutes early!) and got us everywhere on time and just were awesome.

Sent on 10/15/2008

Thank you so much for the GREAT REVIEW! We enjoyed being a part of your
    special day! THANKS AGAIN

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2007

We absoluetly loved our limo driver! He was so accomodating- he even drove my bridesmaids to the bagel store to grab breakfast while we were still getting ready. He reassured us that the place we had our wedding was incredible and he truly helped to keep me calm in those last hours before the wedding. We could not have been happier and we will definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/20/2007

Jake · Married on 06/23/2007

On time, great value, great service.

Sent on 12/12/2007

Brooke · Married on 05/12/2007

They only problem was the drive had to ask us for directions otherwise good service would recommend

Sent on 05/08/2008

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2006

This Limo company stands out from all the rest. They get new limos every 2 years and one of the limos we received was first used two days earlier. They were an hr from where my wedding was, but they don't charge for their ride up. You pay pick up to pick up. The drivers were so incredible and even helped to fix my dress for pictures. I would use them again for a special event. The limos arrived 15-20 minutes before you need them.

Sent on 01/07/2008

Alison · Married on 04/27/2013

Very professional and personable! I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 05/17/2013

Andrea · Married on 07/14/2012

First class limo was awesome for my wedding!!!! They were very flexible with any changes we had to make as well as last minute decisions for wedding picture location. The limos arrived almost 30 mim early which was nice. Both drivers were excellent!; super friendly, catered to all my needs (helped with dress, train, etc) and even helped my girls and I pose for some awesome pics once photographer had already left for church! I definitely reccommend First Class Limousine for any event you may be planning!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/18/2010

We used First Class for our transportation services for our wedding party (2 limos) and shuttle service between the reception and the hotel. All of our drivers were excellent and professional. Many of our guests complimented us on the shuttle service and commented that they appreciated the shuttle driver took the extra time to make sure all guests were picked up from our venues at the beginning and end of the night. Our 1 area of disappointment was with the First Class office staff who I felt were abrupt and unhelpful when I had a couple questions in the weeks before the wedding. Also, the girl who called to confirm our limos 2 days before the wedding was rude - she called me, then put me on hold to take another call, then got back on the phone with me and acted like I was taking up her time - hey lady you called me! Luckily, the excellent service we received on the day of the wedding made up for everything. Thanks again for a beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 10/03/2010
  • chiarna2010

Chiarina · Married on 01/17/2009

Great limos! So new and nice! They gave us limos for my bachlorette party & our wedding. Oh and Pete was great!

Sent on 01/18/2009

First Class Limousine's reply:

Thanks for the great review. We really enjoyed being a part of your special day! Thanks Again....

Noemi · Married on 10/05/2008

We didn't think twice booking First Class Limousine for our wedding. My brother used them 2 years before (for his own wedding) and they had nothing but good things to say about them. They were on time and very professional.

Sent on 06/09/2009
  • F

Frederick · Married on 07/02/2016

Used First Class for my wedding on July 2nd. Overall great experience. Very responsive to initial email request. Customer service was great. Spoke to someone named Mike who booked the Lincoln MK Stretch over the phone. Answered all my questions and made the process very easy. On the day of the wedding had an excellent driver named John. Very personable, pleasant and seemed to care about getting everywhere on time and the making me, the Bride and all the guests in the limo happy. The limo arrived early. You cant go wrong with First Class limo. I would strongly recommend them and plan to use them again if my friends and i want to do a night out on the town.

Sent on 07/06/2016