First Class Limousine Reviews

190 | Englishtown, NJ

190 Reviews for First Class Limousine

Tiffany · Married on 09/03/2011

First class is awesome!! We rented there BMW X5 & it was beautiful! There staff are very professional, caring, patient & showed up ahead of schedule!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!! Thanks guys!!

Sent on 09/12/2011
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2011

Extremely professional service! We used them for our wedding. Jay was our driver and he was so phenomenal, he held my hand to help me walk across gravel to get onto the beach it doesn't get better than that! On time, great vehicles, great drivers! Nothing but great things to say about this company!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Adrian · Married on 09/02/2011

We used their 24 passenger party bus and it was beautiful. I have been in a few weddings and the companies they used always had something broken inside like the radio or air-conditioning. This bus had a bathroom which is great and was immaculate. Our driver was so helpful and they were over a half hour early. Great company to work with really willing to work with you.

Sent on 09/12/2011

Kristina · Married on 09/02/2011

First Class Limo was incredible on my wedding day! We had two limos..my driver was Robert, and the second driver's name I cant remember :(. But, they both were great!! The limo showed up early..Robert came right in and gathered all of our belongings..helped myself and everyone else down all of the steps and into the limo. He made sure we didn't forget anything, was extremely fast and efficient, and did everything with a smile on his face. He was so accomodating and professional. He actually came into the church and made sure my veil (which was a cathedral) was perfectly placed over my train. He did this right before I walked down the aisle to make sure it looked perfect!! Both drivers were amazing and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2011
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 08/26/2011

a wonderful experience with this company.. our car was beautiful & the driver was professional, helpful, and great. thanks!!

Sent on 09/09/2011
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/19/2011

First Class Limo really was "First Class" service. They were punctual, accommodating, and very sweet. The red carpet roll out was a nice touch. Their cars were super clean and the BMW SUV LIMO was amazing. Their prices were also very competitive and fair. I would definitely refer them to any future brides. You won't have anything to worry about if you book First Class.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Christina · Married on 08/14/2011

I am so happy with First Class! Not only are they priced great, their drivers are wonderful! I had an extremely rainy wedding day and I cannot believe how great they took care of me! The driver walked each of my 12 bridesmaids, my mother and me to the limo individually with a huge umbrella to make sure we would all stay dry. It was extremely impressive, and really made my day! They were so wonderful I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2011

Had a 24 person party bus for our wedding shuttle. The driver, Dave, showed up early and had no problem getting right to work! He truly seemed like he enjoyed his job unlike some other drivers we have seen in the past. The bus itself was clean and had a great audio system. My fiance and I were the last ones to go back to the hotel that night and Dave helped us bring in all of our bags! We truly felt taken care of and it was made so easy. All of our guests raved about the expedient and friendly service!

Sent on 08/13/2011

myra · Married on 07/16/2011

The driver was extremely helpful on this big moment for my fiance and mine. The car that was helpfull in choosing by the salesperson at First Class Limousine was perfect in every way. I would recommend their service to all my friends .

Sent on 08/06/2011
  • robyn

robyn · Married on 07/01/2011

We were so pleased that we booked the party bus for our wedding with First Class. Our drive was fantastic, he had such a great personality and was so helpful with everything! So glad we had them for our special day!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2011

First Class Limo did an amazing job for our wedding! They were on time, friendly, courteous, and inexpensive! We could not have been happier with their services!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Catarina · Married on 06/11/2011

June 11, 2011 Wedding

We used them for the bachelorette party as well as the wedding. They were on time ( ahead of time) even with bad weather.

The drivers were very helpfull with the dress???? and patient with our crazy bridal party. :)

Sent on 06/23/2011

Keri Ann · Married on 06/04/2011

First Class Limo was exceptional! The cars/buses were clean and the staff was so efficient. Loved them!!

Sent on 06/16/2011
  • Rosie

Christa · Married on 06/04/2011

For our 6/4/11 wedding, First Class Limousine provided us with their brand new 24 passenger party bus. It was immaculate and they provided the bridal party with much-appreciated beverages on our ride. The driver (Anthony B) was very professional and friendly. He was on time himself and made sure that we (and our photographer) adhered to the day's schedule. On the way to the church, to take photos, and to the reception, Anthony played a fun mix of current music and wedding classics, which made the ride a very memorable experience. Anthony also set up a carpet and an ice bucket outside of the church, and he offered a toast to my husband and I as soon as we exited...it was a nice touch! After a great deal of research, First Class Limousine's prices were by far the best in the area, and the value of their service far exceeded the cost we paid! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/18/2011

Leigh · Married on 04/30/2011

Reliable and Reasonably priced. Our Driver was the best!

Sent on 05/18/2011

Kathryn · Married on 04/29/2011

I booked my limousine for my wedding and a shuttle for my guests staying at a hotel through First Class Limousines. My husband and I were very happy with them! The limo we reserved was beautiful, it was clean, and our limo driver was professional, helpful, and even arrived early. Our limo driver even helped the groom and all the groomsmen put on their boutonnieres!! The shuttle which took our hotel guests to and from the hotel to the reception hall was also clean and the shuttle driver made numerous trips to get our guests to where they needed to be. First Class’s limousine prices are very competitive with other companies, we ended up booking with them because they were local to us and we liked the type of shuttle they offered. First Class was very helpful and easy to work with and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/12/2011
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/08/2011

First class limo is TOP NOTCH! Tony was an amazing driver, helping in and out of the car and carrying my dress so it would get wet from the rain. He was very personable and attentive. He helped me, my mom and all my bridesmaids feel comfortable. The staff is also extremly friendly. They are now driving us to the airport for our honeymoon this weekend! Thanks for a WONDERFUL experience! If you are from the central Jersey area and do not use first class, you are a fool! =)

Sent on 04/15/2011
  • nikg9

Nicole · Married on 03/05/2011

I cannot thank First Class Limo and our driver, Peter, for helping make our day more special than I ever imagined. He took care of me from start to finish, even fluffed my gown for me right before I walked down the aisle. After the church, he initiated a champagne toast for my new husband and I. The 32 psgr limo bus was amazing and we had lots of fun traveling from the church to pictures then to the reception!! I could not have asked for a better transportation service and would call First Class for other transporation needs!

Sent on 03/22/2011

KATIE · Married on 10/24/2010

They did a great job, were on time, and very helpful. Thank you!

Sent on 11/17/2010

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2010

We used First Class Limo and they had the best price around. The driver was extremely friendly, professional and accomodating to all of the "stops" we had to make along the way. He was on-time and got us all to where we needed to go in the 4 hours we had booked. We would recommend this vendor to anyone needing this type of service for an event.

Sent on 04/13/2011
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/15/2010

Top notch transportation company. The scheduling personnel very easy to work with and helpful with figuring out timing of vehicles. Contacted me prior to the event to confirm all vehicles and schedule. Throughout the day, we had 8 vehicles booked, all of which were prompt and on time. The drivers were all very professional. One of our vehicles actually had a flat tire and the company owner actually was on scene to assist with tire change and get the vehicle moving as quickly as possible. Truly first class service.

Sent on 10/16/2010
  • chrissyg23

Chrissy · Married on 09/17/2010

Another great group of people.. everyone from meeting Jay at a bridal show, to the finalizing the day before with his staff, was wonderful. Pleasant, professional and just knew how to get the job done. The limo came for me and my girls, he was early and ready to go. Our driver, Mike, was amazing, and had the patience of a saint.. he helped me in and out of the car, helped me into the church while the girls were lining up and was just fabulous. We also contracted a shuttle to get our guests to and from the hotel with this vendor. Excellent job, got everyone back and forth..
    The sunday after the wedding we had to be at the airport for 6am, once again, I called on First Class to get us there. They were scheduled to be there for 4am, he called me from outside at 345, loaded my bags and we where off.
    hands down, great group - I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/05/2010
  • kudos32299

Tammy · Married on 08/14/2010

On time. Easy to communicate with. Great Driver. No problems drivings us extra places like the liquor store, beach, etc. Their prices were less than most others I checked and the car (14 passenger stretch) was roomy, clean, and comfortable with some sweet ammentities!

Sent on 08/25/2010
  • MrsDevine

Heather · Married on 08/13/2010

My husband and I got First Class Limo service for our wedding day as a gift from his father, and I was extremely happy with them. The driver was so sweet and even at the church and during pictures she was helpful, and professional. She rolled out a red carpet for me to get out to go into the church for a photo op, and when we came out, she had the red carpet out again, with a champagne toast set up. And it was delicious champagne by the way. We had two bottles of it in the limo and my wedding party definitely finished it by the time we got to where we took pictures. When she dropped us off at the hotel she congratulated us, and even ran inside to give me my veil that I left in the back. I would highly recommend them and use them again.

Sent on 09/06/2010

Deborah · Married on 06/18/2010

One of my happiest memories of my wedding day is my limo service! We had booked a 14 passenger as well as the Bentley and both drivers were amazing people, so friendly and helpful. They helped me in and out of the limo, even fluffing my dress for me as I was about to walk down the aisle at my ceremony. One driver even had a broken finger but that didn't stop him from going above and beyond. The limos were clean and stocked, and the drivers were always on time. The drivers even made stops for us at Target and the liquor store. I can't wait to use them in the future and have recommended them to my friends.

Sent on 08/05/2010