First Class Limousine Reviews

190 | Englishtown, NJ

190 Reviews for First Class Limousine

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2013

Many thanks to Rob and the drivers of First Class Limousine for the fantastic transportation services they provided for my daughter's wedding. The limo was beautiful and clean and arrived to take the bride, maid of honor and me to the reception venue right on time! We entered the limo to find champagne awaiting us, and we took advantage of it! The limo then returned to the hotel to pick up my mother, sister and nephews and he did so with great professionalism.
    The two 24 passenger vehicles that arrived to bring our guests to the venue were prompt and in great condition. The drivers were friendly and took great care of our guests, both before and after the wedding. The final trip back included the bride and groom and the bride's friends, and they all shared a bottle of champagne along the way.
    I would highly recommend First Class Limousine- they are truly a first class company!!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Kim · Married on 06/22/2013

We used First class for our wedding and they were great! Showed up right on time and brought us everywhere that we asked to go. The limo itself was amazing! We had the bright pink escalade! The inside and outside was soo nice. Made my wedding extra special!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Peggy · Married on 05/24/2013

What can I Say..... Hector, you were the most wonderful driver we could have ever asked for!!! You were courteous, sensitive, professional, and helpful with things I never even thought of!!!!! Thank you for helping to make our daughters wedding day perfect!!!

Sent on 07/11/2013
  • Janell

Janell · Married on 10/14/2012

On time and so helpful my driver Mike from First Class Limousine was the best driver and such a great help to me and my wedding party. The people in the office really help you out and double and triple checked with me that everything was in order the way that I wanted. Such great service and very happy with everything.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Great drivers, Great value, and very easy to work with! The cleanest party bus and shuttles we've been in---No hidden fees and everything went smoothly

Sent on 11/08/2012

Adriana · Married on 10/05/2012

Wow wow wow first class is awesome ! There were on time limos are very clean service was fantastic! The driver was Awesome very on point she fix my dress was very helpful to me I would definitely recommend them !

Sent on 10/13/2012
  • W

Wilma · Married on 06/15/2012

Ride first class with First Class Limousine. I just got married on 06/15/12 and we had the Limo Party Bus, and it was a great party bus. The interior was spectacular. The limo driver was professional, personable, punctual, and very attentive. He carried the train of my dress and held my bouquet of flowers. I highly recommend riding first class with First Class Limousine!

Sent on 07/03/2012

christina · Married on 05/26/2012

My Wedding Was May 26,2012 , We Had The Hot Pink Escalade Limo And A AMAZING Driver I Believe His Name Was Rich . He Was So OUTSTANDING !!! VERY Professional And Friendly!!! Picked My Girls And I Up ,Dropped Us Off At The Merion . Then Went To Pick Up My Husband And The Guys ... Had No Trouble At All With Directions, Got Us All There in Time . After The Ceremony He Pulled Out Front So We Could Do a Toast On The Pink Carpet ! After The Wedding We Still Had A Lot Of Time Left ...Since I Booked It For (10 Hours) :) He Drove Us And Some Friends To Philly Where He Dropped Us Off At Our Favorite Bar ( Fat Tuesdays) And When We Were Done We Called Him And He Was Right There .. We Got Home Just As Our Time Had Ran Out !!!! I Would Definitely Recommend First Class To A Friend And I Would Use Them Again Myself ( Maybe On our 1 Yr Anniversary ) Overall A Amazing Time !!!! Thanks So Much Rich And First Class Limousine :) Sincerely , Christina And Rasim Akgun

Sent on 10/24/2012

Giselle · Married on 05/19/2012

We rented the 1962 rolls royce. They arrived on time... the driver was very nice... overall very good.

Sent on 06/17/2012

I can not say enough amazing things about this company. From the people who booked our services to the late night driver. Everyone was over the top helpful and very professional. The drivers of our party bus helped get everyone into the church held, held doors, carried flowers, even found my husband and I before we departed for the reception to bring us some water. I would recommend them a 100 times over.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Finding a limo service for my wedding was one of the most stressful experiences. First, I kept coming across nightmare limo stories. Second, my wedding was on a prom Friday and apparently most limo companies would much rather drive a bunch of obnoxious teenagers around rather than take the business of a bride that would probably refer a great number of her friends that would be soon getting married themselves. Not only that, but when I DID get someone willing to take my business they would jack the price up because they could make more money with said annoying teens. I thought the situation was hopeless...and then I found First Class. Our driver Dave was beyond wonderful. Not only did he show up early, but he came fully prepared and ready to help in any way possible. He walked my father and I into the church and helped me with my train as we were able to walk down the aisle. He had ice cold waters ready for our bridal party before and after the ceremony. He was an absolute delight and I honestly cannot say enough nice things about him. He made the one aspect of the wedding I had dreaded and feared the most, into one of the best choices I made. I wouldn't just refer First Class to my friends, I would INSIST upon First Class.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Cara · Married on 04/14/2012

Richard Jones was AMAZING! When I think back of the wedding, I literally think of how appreciative we were to have such an amazing driver for our party bus. He went above and beyond! The red carpet was rolled out after the church where my husband and I toasted each other after the ceremony. The staff at First Class was accommodating and always returned our phone calls. We had an amazing day, and look forward to working with First Class Limousine again!!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Stacy · Married on 03/25/2012

We got married on 3/25/12 and used First Class Limo as a service. We had a great experience all around! First, the cost of the limo was unbelievable!! When you are paying for your own wedding (and just bought a house) you need to find the most affordable vendors and First Class was it! Their internal customer service internally, Ed & Jay, to our limo driver, Hector was AWESOME!

I highly recommend using Flirst Class!!

Thank you for helping make our wedding day flow so smoothly! Hector was very attentive, from assisting with the church protocol, to wedding pictures to reception...SUPERB!

Sent on 04/20/2012
  • W

Toni-Ann · Married on 03/16/2012

All of the vehicles provided were extremely nice and looked brand new. The staff was so professional and were on time for every pick-up/drop-off. We had a complicated shuttle schedule that needed to be followed and First Class Limo executed it perfectly!

Sent on 04/14/2012

declan · Married on 01/15/2012

We found them through a bridal show and they were great! We had 2 ten passenger limos and no problems at all. They were very reasonable price wise. Our drivers were great. Super Friendly and very helpful and attentive. We would recommend them to others.

Sent on 02/16/2012

Melissa · Married on 12/03/2011

They were awesome! Bob was helpful, especially with timing out our day to get us the best deal on our limo. The Lincoln Navigator was spectacular! You will not find better prices out there than with First Class!

Sent on 12/05/2011

Beth · Married on 11/11/2011

We called to get prices for our wedding limo and since we had 12 of us we could not fit into a 10 person limo. First Class has the BMW limo which seats 14 but that was not available. They offered me the Escalade limo at the BMW price and we loved it!!! They were great to work with and adjusted the route for us since we had decided to have the groomsmen picked up. Our driver Mike was so helpful and made sure my dress did nto get dirty go into or out of the limo. We loved the limo and the bridal party had more than enough room to be comfortable going from one location to the next.

Sent on 11/26/2011

Mary · Married on 11/06/2011

They have a great selection of cars. On the day-of, they arrived on time and didn't make us feel rushed. The drivers were very kind and flexible when we had to change the pickup spot last minute. As for value: they'll meet any price advertised by Santos. Feel free to bargain, they'll be really firm once you've hit the bottom price.

Sent on 01/09/2012

mariel · Married on 11/05/2011

First class was excellent, and the most reasonably priced in central nj! The have a beautiful fleet of limos (both inside and out). The driver we had for our wedding day (I unfortunately cannot remember his name) was very professional and kind. He constantly helped me fix my dress (my MOH was not very good at holding my train lol) and even tried to calm my nerves right before going down the aisle. don't pass them up!

Sent on 03/10/2012

Matthew · Married on 10/15/2011

The name says it all... They are definitely first class and have the best fleet in all the North East without a doubt. We used the 32 pass bus, shuttles to and from hotel to reception, and used the bmw x5... enough said everyone could not believe the bus and not one person has ever seen a stretch x5 till our wedding.. Service and professionalism is top notch.

Sent on 10/25/2011
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 09/24/2011

We got married on September 24, 2011 and we rented the Chrysler 300. It so happened they got the new Chrysler 300 and it was beautiful and fabulous; it still had that new car smell! It seated everyone comfortably. Our driver Bruce was great. He very friendly and professional. He made sure the Bride (myself) & Groom were comfortable ane took very good care of us. He was on time for both pick ups. Bruce gave 100% customer service from beginning to end of the time we rented the limo. I was surprised with the red carpet and champagne! We couldn't ask for anything more. Also, the staff @ the office was very friendly. Thank You so much First Class and Bruce!!! You made a memorable day, perfect!

Sent on 10/14/2011

ginny · Married on 09/23/2011

Our service from first class limo was 5 star!!! Our driver made sure he made every stop to make us happy. He was extremly personable and everyone loved him!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Megan · Married on 09/17/2011

We are so happy we chose First Class Limousine for our wedding transportation. They were very reliable. All cars arrived very early, the drivers were attentive, and the cars were impeccable.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Joyce · Married on 09/14/2011

Limousine was clean and very nice. Chauffeur was friendly and professional. A bit pricey, but for safe transportation it was well worth it

Sent on 03/21/2012
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 09/04/2011

We rented the Chrysler 300 and it was fabulous...in fact it still had "new car smell"! There were 9 of us and we fit very comfortably.

The limo driver was at our house on time and provided excellent customer service from beginning to end. Red carpet, champagne a beautiful and modern limo, and excellent customer service. We couldn't ask for more...Thank You First Class!

Sent on 10/05/2011