First Class Limousine Reviews

190 | Englishtown, NJ

190 Reviews for First Class Limousine

morrigan · Married on 09/12/2015

Extremely easy to work with, great prices for any budget. We used the shuttle service from hotel to venue for our guests. They were timely and efficient and made three to four trips to ensure all guests arrived on time and safety! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/12/2015

My wedding was 9/12 and we had will as our driver. He was amazing! It rained that afternoon and he had umbrellas ready for me and my bridal party. He cared about my wedding and was such an awesome kind driver I highly recommend him and this company! I will use them again

Sent on 09/20/2015

First Class Limousine's reply:

Thank you for sharing and allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Anne · Married on 09/12/2015

Driver was prompt, courteous and even waited for the people following him to the venue. Champagne toast was awesome, and the staff was excellent and just made the day perfect.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/06/2015

We booked First Class for our 9/6/15 wedding. Reggie was our driver and he was just amazing. My family and husband and I were all blown away by how sweet and helpful Reggie was. On such a stressful day, it means a lot to have vendors that are so wonderful to work with. The limo was beautiful and I would definitely use First Class again.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Karen · Married on 08/22/2015

My husband and I were very happy with First Class Limousine. We booked a limo and a 24-passenger shuttle bus. Both were very prompt at arriving at all our destinations. Our limo driver was extremely friendly and even helped me in and out of the car and fixed my train. He provided us with a champagne toast after we arrived at the wedding venue. We were very pleased.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Kristin · Married on 06/27/2015

If I could give FirstClass limousine a 10 out of 5 I would. This is the second time we have used them for a wedding in my family and there is a reason why. They provide a super high quality of service for a great value. First, they have a lot of vehicles in their fleet to choose from. Second, the vehicles are impeccable from the exterior to the interior. The staff is awesome as well, super professional. Beverly drove our Bentley and she was "first class" all the way. She helped get my immense dress in that vehicle, held the umbrella for me on that rainy day, fluffed up my train so it looked OK while walking down the aisle and allowed us to do our champagne toast under the awning of our reception hall since it was pouring by the time the mass was done. Not only was she a driver, she was an attendant. What other company can offer such a talented team? None. We also had the 40 person party bus and my bridal party wanted to stay on it for the full 3.5 hours (especially since it was cut short because we couldn't go to a place for pictures in between due to rain). I can only hope for the day when we have a reason to rent it out again! I think Nick was our driver for that, he was super cool too. He helped us unload all of our items into the reception hall with ease. We were so pleased with everything we even used them for our honeymoon transportation. The owner was super pleasant to deal with and has a great sense of humor. As you can tell I would definitely recommend them for use.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Alyssa · Married on 05/30/2015

I used them for the shuttle service only and they went above and beyond. They were on time at the hotel and at the venue. My hotel didn't give the welcome bags to my guests which in turn messed up the shuttle times. No one knew what time to take the shuttle. It wasn't the shuttle company's fault but they were nice enough to run a third shuttle to the venue for my guests.

Sent on 06/22/2015

First Class Limousine literally saved me from a nervous breakdown a week before the wedding. I waited until the last minute (my fault) and when calling around, received the typical run around sales pitch from everyone, and the pricing was astronomical. Business practices and customer service is not what it used to be, and that is apparent when I called around for transportation options. UNTIL I called First Class Limousine. Robert, who initially answered my call, was a true angel. He was so nice, assured me everything would be fine, and definitely stood by that promise. I booked with them right away, and was not disappointed. Our driver was early, carried my dress to the coach for me, and loaded everything in, without really ever being seen. He even fixed my dress for me when I got out, and FOLLOWED ME TO THE DOOR OF THE CHAPEL to fix it some more. He was a god send to me especially, and I thank this company from the bottom of my heart for exceptional services, their wonderful employees, and helping make sure my wedding day was as stress free as possible. I cant say enough about First Class Limousine. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Sarah · Married on 11/15/2014

First Class Limousine was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout my wedding planning. The staff was amazing! We had a lot of transportation needs for the wedding day. We had 2 limos, a party bus, and a shuttle throughout the day. Each driver was on time, professional, and considerate . At first I was very overwhelmed when trying to organize the logistics, however the staff at First Class took care of everything! They truly helped make our wedding day stress free! I would highly recommend First Class for any wedding or special event needs.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Petrina · Married on 09/12/2014

We loved working with First Class Limousine. They were so accommodating and kind every time we spoke about car arrangements. We rented the 24 passenger shuttle (2) for our guests at the hotel, the party bus and the stretch Jaguar. Each car was gorgeous, the drivers were all so polite and not to mention all on time for each scheduled arrival to the different locations. I couldn't ask for any better cars or service for our wedding day.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Eva · Married on 08/15/2014

Extremely happy we chose First Class. They were very responsive, great price, and easy to work with. We discussed a timeline before the wedding, and everything ran smoothly the day of! We would definitely use First Class in the future!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Kathleen · Married on 08/02/2014

We rented a 24 passenger party bus for the bridal party and a 10 passenger limo for family. The accommodations were great! Our driver was very entertaining, professional, and great to work with. He had no issues getting around the area and got between the various locations in record time. He was able to keep up us on schedule so we didn't have to pay an overage fee. I would definitely recommend First Class Limo for any transportation services, especially weddings!!!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Ken · Married on 05/23/2014

First Class Limousine was a pleasure to use as our limo company for our wedding and honeymoon. They were on time and professional. We had the beautiful QX-56 limo that was clean and the customized interior was insane. We also loved the sound system were we played music from our iPod. The driver was very friendly and attentive. They were great as our hotel shuttle to and from our venue and hotel. The bus was beautiful with leather captain chairs. We also used them for a limo service to bring us to the airport and pick us up from the airport for our honeymoon. Both times the drivers were friendly, courteous, and on time. It's great working with a limo company that does things right and puts your worries away. You will love them!

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 03/29/2014

AMAZING SERVICE! We had the best driver, EVER! He was so nice! It was unfortunately raining, but he went above and beyond to make sure that everything went perfect for us from door to door. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Christina · Married on 03/01/2014

We had their two 300C white limos, and they were beautiful. We are car people so we had high expectations on the cleanliness and show worthy a limo company's vehicles are. First Class was one of the only ones that every single vehicle, including the VIP shuttle, was spotless. Not only were their vehicles excellent, but the drivers were of the same caliber. They were on time and extremely professional and helpful. The one driver, Pete, even helped straighten my train when I went into the church. When we got to the reception, they set up a red carpet champagne toast! We had also booked the VIP shuttle to and from the hotel and the hall. That was also on time and very professional. The driver did a head count at the hotel to make sure everyone got on! This limo company is definitely top notch and I will always use this limo company for any future transportation needs.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Jackie · Married on 01/10/2014

I looked into several different transportation places, and First Class Limousine was by far the best price. We chose a Chrysler Stretch 300 for the ladies and then the parents, and a 23 person party bus for the guys and then the bridal party. I could not be happier with our choices. Both drivers were very polite, and they were even there early! Great price, great service!

Sent on 02/24/2014
  • Lynda

Lynda · Married on 10/27/2013

We were a party of 16 plus my mom, dad and sister-in-law. We rented the Infinity stretch limo and the Jaguar stretch limo. It was clean and comfortable to ride in. The drivers are all professional and had GPS so we didn't get lost. We also used them for our bachelor and bachelorette party. I would highly recommend them for anyone needing transportation of any sort. Great people to work with.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Liza · Married on 10/26/2013

Very professional and reliable! I would highly recommend First Class Limousine!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2013

Amazing service! They were prompt, and so helpful!! I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2013

lauren · Married on 10/11/2013

What can i say about First Class Limousine? They were easy to work with from the very beginning. Not only did Rob help us figure out what suited our needs best, but he was also very easy to talk to and helped us decide what we needed in regards to transportation for our big day. We were able to add on a Shuttle Service as well to transport our guest to and from the reception.

I really wanted to take the time to thank Mike, he was our limo driver for the day. He did a phenomenal job. I was so impressed with his professionalism - He made it a point to make sure everyone was taken care of, especially me, the bride. It wasn't the best of days for a wedding, but that didn't stop Mike from giving us the best service possible. He always had an umbrella in his hand ready to make sure I was protected from the rain. He also made sure i looked perfect for my walk down the aisle! He was a huge asset for us!

I also want to thank our Shuttle Drive - unfortunately with the chaos of the evening, I didn't get a chance to catch his name, but he was also very professional and made sure our guests safely arrived back at the hotel.

I will certainly be recommending first class limousine in the future!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Kat · Married on 10/04/2013

Pleasure to work with! Arrived on time, vehicle was spotless inside and out, and driver was very friendly. Couldn't recommend a better company!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Natasha · Married on 09/07/2013

First class limousine service was great. they handled my car issue immediately and made sure I had another car waiting for me when I came out from my ceremony. which was awesome. thank you very much. I had no issue they call the day of to make sure I knew they were coming to ease my nerves. they were great and my drivers were awesome.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Sara · Married on 08/17/2013

Everything was perfect. The party bus that our bridal party was on had everything we needed. Our driver was courteous and helped us to get everywhere on time. He also didn't mind that he had a bunch of party animals in the back.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Carly · Married on 08/03/2013

Great service! On time!! Ask for Hector!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/12/2013

Great service and value! Our limo driver, Mike was very personable. It happened to be pouring rain and he did everything he could to make it better. Our shuttle driver, Dave S was awesome too. I had requested Dave because be drove my Bachelorette party. Cars were very clean, drivers were prompt and professional. At great decision to hire this company.

Sent on 07/27/2013