Fireweed Florals Reviews

6 Reviews for Fireweed Florals

• Shani

Shani B. · Married on 01/12/2020

Absolutely phenomenal experience

Absolutely phenomenal experience. Jess went above and beyond to create magnificent florals for our wedding. She was so helpful, so accessible, so creative, so lovely. What she created for us was so stunning and perfect, honestly beyond my dreams but at the same time exactly what I wanted. She created the most magical Chuppah for us that received dozens upon dozens of compliments, along with table arrangements that were so unique, rustic and gorgeous. I seriously wish we could have another wedding to work with her again. A million stars.

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Molly

Molly E. · Married on 09/06/2019

Best Florist!!!!

Firewood Florals does a beautiful job every time! They always listen to my preferences and are a joy to work with. I can't recommend them more!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Mimi N. · Married on 07/26/2019

Fireweeds is amazing!

Wow! I had high expectations but what Jess and her team created was beyond what I could have even imagined. She is super friendly, easy to work with, and clearly loves what she does.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Galit D. · Married on 07/20/2019

Highly Recommended!

I can hardly express in words how happy we were with our florals and the professionalism with which they were supplied. Jess is a kind and thoughtful person. Her stylistic guidance was on point and never rushed. Her honestly always appreciated. On a personal level, Jess was a pleasure to work with and never hesitated to go above and beyond for us time and time again. Her florals are fresh, seasonal and always delivered on time. I know that I am in good hands every time I book Fireweed Florals and I will continue to use them going forward. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Trisha A. · Married on 02/09/2019

My experience with Jessica was perfection! She is amazing to work with

Jessica is beyond talented and so easy to work with. She’s got amazing creative vision and listens to what you want for your special day

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/02/2012

Unbelievable experience - they exceeded every expectation

UNBELIEVABLE EXPERIENCE. Jessica and Teresa were just amazing. I hired them for my cousin's bridal shower for the flower crown bar. As an afterthought, I asked if they could provide a couple of arrangements within a specific budget. We gave them limited direction and quite frankly they BLEW US AWAY. It was more beautiful and exceeded every expectation. Everything was stunning. So easy to work with too. They had it under control from the outset.

Sent on 05/04/2021