39 Reviews for Firenze Wedding Ministries

Vow Renewal (1)
No Denomination (1)
Pagan (1)
39 Firenze Wedding Ministries Reviews

Rev. Courtenay Weinkauf did my wedding this past weekend and she was absolutely amazing! She was so helpful with planning the process from beginning to end, did a great job at our rehearsal dinner and made sure our ceremony went exactly as planned! She was very good at paying attention to detail, was quick to respond and impressed all our friends & family! I would highly recommend Firenze Ministries and especially Rev. Courtenay if your looking for dedicated, responsive and quality services! Thank you again for making our day even more special and perfect!!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Courtenay was simply a joy to work with. She was kind and understanding. I would not of been able to pull me wedding together without her and her day of coordinator, Courtney. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. I don't think it could have been any better.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Rev. Courtenay did such an amazing job with our recent wedding! She was very responsive and easy to work with to create the perfect ceremony. She was patient and helpful as we all created the perfect personalized ceremony. My husband and I will remember this special day forever!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

Rev. Courtenay Weinkauf was the perfect choice to officiate our wedding. She was very helpful working with us to create the ceremonial script to our liking. She was very professional and responsible pre-service, during and post. Her reading was wonderful and countless guests commented on the lovely ceremony, reading and exchange of vows. We honestly can not imagine having done our wedding without her. And we highly recommend her to any person(s) seeking an officiant to perform their wedding.

Profile Picture Christopher, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would definitely recommend Rev. Courtenay Weinkauf I absolutely fell in love with her the moment I met her. She has a great personality and we couldn't imagine are wedding ceremony with out her.

Profile Picture Paul, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was planning a destination wedding for a client and needed an officiant on very short notice. I needed someone who was unique and would not provide the usual cookie cutter ceremony we've all seen a thousand times. I needed someone that would understand the couple, and be flexible enough to accommodate their wishes. Luckily, Reverend Courtenay was able to help! Not only was she helpful, but she wrote a custom sermon that blew the couple away! She went above and beyond to help in any possible way. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sharli, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

We enjoyed the service Rev. Courtenay provided for us. It was unique and tailored to our needs.

Profile Picture Aubrey , 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Are original jp cancelled on us a week before the wedding Courtenay came in and saved the day . She was very flexible and helpful even recommended places to get the licence and what we needed to do and bring. We had written are own vows and I was worried that I would forget the words, she was very reassuring and had me email her them just in case I stumble. The ceremony was beautiful and she did a great job of making it feel intament and heartfelt.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Courtenay Weinkauf was our officiant for our wedding day 6/27/15. Although the weather was not on our side for our outdoor ceremony, her positive spirit and flexibility with what we needed that day was superb. Nothing but a professional. She was there every step of the way with us from our first meeting, until our wedding day. Always there via phone or email to answer any questions or to make time to meet with us. We were very happy with her services and HIGHLY recommend her for your special day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Courtenay was wonderful. She took the time to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Her professionalism, punctuality and patience will never be forgotten. Our ceremony was beautiful all thanks to her. Thank you Rev. Courtenay!
Colbert and Corissa Chavez

Profile Picture Corissa, 7/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was very pleased with Firenze Wedding Ministries. Reverend Courtenay Weinkauf was very helpful in planning our ceremony. She was very friendly and open-minded. She introduced the idea of a tree planting ceremony which we found to be very special and perfect for our rustic, outdoor wedding venue. All of our family and friends continue to tell us how much they loved the ceremony. We highly recommend Rev. Courtenay Weinkauf!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Courtenay made our day beautiful and special - it was exactly what we had envisioned and we are so happy!

Profile Picture J, 5/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I loved the ceremony that Rev. Courtenay Weinkauf put together for us. She always made us feel at ease. My family is still talking about how much the LOVED the ceremony.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was very happy with Rev. Weinkauf. We live in Texas and were traveling to New York for Christmas vacation and she was able to not only make us feel confident in her but also meet with us a few days prior to the event to go through and answer any questions. I was extremely happy with my new year!

Profile Picture Christina, 1/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found Rev. Courtenay to be extremely helpful in planning our wedding day. Our main interest was having our family participate in the ceremony and Rev. Courtenay came up with several ideas that we implemented on our special day. The sand ceremony was beautiful and the grandchildren reciting readings was so touching and memorable. Rev. Courtenay was always professional and responsive during our contacts. She seemed like part of our family at the ceremony and reception and was a joy to work with. We highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Marie, 12/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Weinkauf was very open and accommodating. We had a medieval/Renaissance theme for our small family wedding. She preformed a hand-fasting as well as a ring ceremony for us adapting the service for our circumstances and beliefs. She even dressed up in period attire for us. We are very pleased.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Courtenay Weinkauf was friendly, set us at ease. We didn't have a clue what we were looking for except we wanted everything simple, short and sweet!

She went over and above what we expected, anyone would be lucky to have her. She also helped us with a glitch with the license at the town hall!

Profile Picture Deborah, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Courtney was very professional and she was very nice helping us pick out are vows.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/17/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was very pleased with Rev. Courtenay Munyan Weinkauf, she was very formal. My husband and I were able to have the ceremony that we wanted. I would recommend her to anybody that I knew that was getting married! Very pleased with everything.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

One word-amazing. Rev. Courtenay was so helpful in making the ceremony a special one. She was on time and very respectful. It felt like she was part of the family which made myself and my wife at ease on our big day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much for being at my wedding! It was almost perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

They were helpful in more ways than required!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Courtenay was just great. She was very flexible with our plans - even helped select the venue for our event. Very professional, timely and a pleasure to have her as the officiant for our day!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Courtenay was fantastic. She always got back to my emails quickly and answered all my questions in detail so that i was never confusing. She not only was the officiant at the wedding but also gave advice on cakes, DJ's, and flowers. I am so glad she was a part of my special day:)

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/4/13, 1 Review