Firefly Wedding Videography Reviews

2 | Marana, AZ

2 Reviews for Firefly Wedding Videography

angie · Married on 03/11/2017

Firefly was amazing to work with and worked great with the photographer and other vendors that were involved in our day! I thought it would be obvious having the videographer there taking clips throughout the day but he definitely remained perfectly behind the scenes! Cannot wait to get out video back! Thanks again

Sent on 03/23/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 04/06/2019

Last minute cancellation

At first they were very warm and seemingly excited to work with us for our wedding but as we got closer to the wedding they began to be unresponsive. We had not had any phone call or conversation to discuss our wedding and were eager to have that discussion to make sure everything would run smoothly. After 2 weeks of several emails that received no response I was finally informed that they would not be able to film my wedding that would be happening in 2 weeks after already paying a deposit. They refunded me my deposit and sent a note apologizing but should have informed me sooner that there could have been a possible issue as there is enough stress in wedding planning, this only added to it.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Firefly Wedding Videography's reply:

Elizabeth,

Thank you for your honest review. You're right, we should have given you and Quinn more notice. Unfortunately, due to the circumstances, we were unable to notify you sooner.
    You were the first couple that we've had to cancel and refund. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience we caused you!
    We hope your wedding went well despite our absence and wish you and Quinn the best!